An Unexpected Halloween

Story Info
Busty 22-year-old Halloween-loving beauty Helena is ravished.
5.3k words
4.42
54.4k
44
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

22 year old Helena Simpson picked up the glass of wine she'd just cheekily poured herself and headed toward the bedroom. The house was so quiet, with her finance, Liam, still away in France. He worked for an international corporation and often had to travel on company business so she was used to the time she had to spend alone but this trip was almost three weeks and it seemed like ages.

If she didn't have the confidence she had in herself, she would be worried that he'd be seizing every opportunity to flirt with what she imagined would be some pretty, sexy colleagues from the other European offices. But she didn't worry about that. She and Liam had some novel ways of keeping their relationship alive when he was away. Only last night they'd been on Skype together and they'd both ended up naked, Helena reclined back in the chair, legs open towards the camera, and Liam controlling the vibrating egg inside her pussy remotely. She'd bucked and twisted like a mad thing and watching the effect his control had over her sexy body had got Liam cumming within 5 minutes. Helena hadn't been fully satisfied but pulled out the egg and began to finger herself to orgasm which was making Liam hard again. By the time Helena had cum, Liam was ready for more. Helena smirked into the camera at him, lifted her heavy right breast, sucked it hard, pushed her wet nipple right up to the camera, moved back and slipped a thin, spaghetti-strap top over her head, waving her finger at Liam,

"Uh, uh, uh," she grinned teasingly, "Next time."

Liam felt so frustrated as her wet nipple began showing itself through the thin top. God, she knew how to tease him to distraction alright. He knew how lucky he was though. Helena was a complete stunner. The natural blonde enjoyed messing with hair colours, her latest being 'rose gold' so at the moment her long, pinky/blonde hair was a real head turner. Not as much as her figure though. Helena had a figure that would constitute most men's idea of 'the perfect woman'. Standing about 5' 7" tall, her legs were slender, with just the perfect amount of differential between calves and thighs and she had a thigh gap that most women could only dream about. The tops of her thighs flared into classic 36" hips, the rounding then inverting into her 25 inch waist. However, it was her breasts that understandably commanded attention wherever she went. She had progressed from DD cup bras to E as she'd hit her 19th birthday and still now, age 22, they were as firm and full as when she was a teenager. Sometimes, Liam just had to pinch himself to make sure he really was living the dream - sexy fiancee, good job, house etc. Mind you, Helena knew she was attractive and whilst she wasn't cocky about it, she knew she'd got Liam around her little finger and could tease him to the ends of the earth and he'd love it. No - he definitely wouldn't be straying anywhere, overseas or not.

In just two weeks time, Helena and Liam would walk down the aisle in the wedding that had been planned for 2 years. Helena was so excited about it and looked across at the pristine white wedding dress that hung from her wardrobe door.

Whilst she was recalling last night's Skype session, the thought of how much Liam hated Halloween came into her head. 'Commercial claptrap,' he'd always say whenever she mentioned it, his face forming an aloof scowl. On the other hand, Helena had always loved it. She worked as a teaching assistant in a primary school and at this time of year, there was always crafting to be done with the children; pumpkin carving, themed garland making, spooky drawings etc. She had studied theatrical makeup at college before taking up her current position and she was excited that tonight, she had the most amazing and unusual costume for her friend, Clare's annual Halloween party. Rather than go for a bog standard witches costume which she knew nearly every other woman there would probably be wearing, she was going as a witches cat. She had bought a skin tight, spandex / wet look black catsuit that fitted her like it was tailor made for her. It was so tight, she'd already planned that she wouldn't be wearing any underwear underneath to spoil the sleekness. She would make up her face, specifically with cat-eye make-up and had a long clip on tail and a headband with furry ears. 6 inch high black stilletoes and an LED lit collar would complete the look. She felt quite sexy just thinking about it. The cat suit was zipped right down the front and she could decide how she wanted to wear it. The zip could be quite low on her chest, which would display the inner halves of her succulent, tightly squeezed breasts. Or, she could keep the zip done right up which, whilst it squashed her breasts down a bit, meant that her large nipples would be highly visible as they indented hard into the stretched fabric.

Mmmm. She felt a little warmth between her legs as she imagined walking into the party and people seeing her for the first time.

"Right, let's get on," Helena said quietly to herself as she sat down at her dressing table.

The plan was, that because the light would start to fade from around 4pm, she'd sit and do her make-up for tonight's party first. Then, she wanted to try on her complete wedding outfit for the last time before the big day, just to make sure that no last minute alterations were needed and that the dress looked just as perfect with her actual wedding lingerie as it did when she tried it on before in just her everyday underwear. After that, she'd put the catsuit on and get ready to leave for the party.

Helena took a sip of the fruit tea and picked up her eye shadow palette. She selected a vibrant green. Perfect for both a cat's eye and a Halloween party. Next, with a black defining pencil, she carefully created a sleek and sultry almond shape around both her eyes, filling in the gap with heavy black shadow. Next came the mascara, thick and heavy. She really wanted to make her eyes stand out dramatically for the party and her love of working with cosmetics meant she was able to create fantastic looks. Finally, as it was Halloween, she drew some black teardrops underneath both eyes and stroked bright red lip gloss over her full lips. A dot of transparent gloss on the bottom lip gave her even more of a pout than she had naturally. She looked at her face in the mirror and smiled, really pleased with the sexy, 'Halloween-Feline' look she had created for herself.

"OK, let's try you on." Helena walked over to her wardrobe and took down her wedding dress. The bright white of the expensive, heavy garment shone as it caught the last bits of sunlight from her window. The bodice was similar to a corset, tight but without the boning. The neckline was scooped and trimmed with delicate white silk rosebuds as it led to small, puffy sleeves that were designed to sit just off the shoulder. The skirt part of the dress was tiered. Not in a traditional 'wedding cake' way but just two tiers, with the lower tier being hitched up to one side to create a kind of prairie skirt look. It fastened to the upper tier with a larger silk rosebud. It really was a most beautiful dress. And it should be for the price Helena paid for it. It was the most expensive thing she'd ever bought!

She took the dress off the hanger and laid it across the bed. She then took out her wedding lingerie, sat down on the chair and undid all the hook and eye fastenings at the back of the beautiful white corset that formed part of her clothing trousseau. She laid it out neatly on the bed, on top of her dress. She stood up and unbuttoned her skinny jeans, pushing them down her legs quickly, she was so excited to try everything on again. She carefully lifted the blue sweatshirt over her head, not wanting the fabric to brush the newly applied make up on her face. She reached behind to unhook her bra, releasing her large, firm tits, which jiggled wildly as she kicked the jeans away from her feet and stepped away from them. Next, she swiftly pulled off her g-string, her perfectly smooth mound complementing the rest of her soft, unblemished skin.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

What was that?

Helena felt sure she'd heard a noise nearby but she also knew she was alone in the house so perhaps she was imagining it? Perhaps it was the wind outside the window?

She slipped on the smooth, silk knickers that she'd bought to match the corset. They were cut low so that they sat well below where the bottom of the corset would end. She thought it looked sexy that there would be be bare skin between them and the garment above.

She picked up the corset and wrapped it around herself. Even without being done up, it was snug around her. She really hoped it fitted properly. She hadn't tried it on before and had just bought what was listed as her size on the website. She held it away again and peered at the label - 32E. Yes, it was definitely the right size. She fastened the first three lower hooks then twisted the garment round and continued fastening by stretching around her back. With just three more fastenings to go, she leaned forward, allowing her full, ripe young breasts to hang like fruit as she did up the last three hooks. Once done, she pulled the sides of the corset up and stood up. As a wedding garment, it wasn't designed to be full coverage and the quarter cups were basically just designed to act as a kind of support shelf for the bust, lifting it upwards and outwards. The wedding dress itself would cover any over-exposed cleavage that the corset didn't. She turned to face the long mirrors that adorned the wardrobe doors. Wow! Even Helena was astonished. The beautiful, boned garment hugged her waist tightly. She touched her waist. It felt really tiny. She traced her index finger up one of the silk covered, metal boning rods. The top of the rod ended within the shallow cup area and she could feel the firmness of both rods pushing into the undersides of her tits, lifting them up more than any bra she'd ever worn. She ran her palms over her now bulging cleavage and a shiver came over her. She knew she looked sexy but it was the thought of how Liam would feel when he saw her like this on their wedding night that was now exciting the young woman.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Helena looked to the doorway of the bedroom. That noise again? What was it? It sounded like the noise that somebody makes when they go outside on a cold day to see what happens when they let out a breath. That hoary sound when you can see your breath in front of your face on a cold Winter morning.

"Ha! Yeah right, it's Halloween," Helena said aloud, smiling. "Your imagination's SUPPOSED to run away with you today. Mmmm, come back Liam, I need you now. Ha!"

She thought no more of it, sat down in the chair and began to ease the first sheer, white stocking up her leg, standing to carefully fasten the deep lace panel at the top to the suspender clip that hung from the tight corset. As she finished the second stocking, she walked over and stepped into the white leather Victorian style calf boots she'd chosen and sat back down to fasten the laces, which took a little while as they had to be criss-crossed many times before they reached the top of each boot. She stood and turned toward the mirrored doors again and placed her hands on her hips. She looked an absolute vision of sexiness - the sheer stockings fastened with suspenders and the laced boots coming halfway up her calves was such an unusual look for a wedding but so very hot. Her thighs looked taut and smooth, the white suspender straps making her look as if she'd been partially tied and the tight corset thrust her huge tits outwards like never before. She felt incredibly sexy and couldn't help moving her right hand down between her legs. She had only intended to feel the silk of her panties against her clit but just that fleeting touch sent a bolt through her that she wasn't expecting. She pressed harder on her clit, enjoying the sensation and now thinking not just about Liam but about all the wedding guests who would be either side of the aisle. All the men would surely be wanting to fuck her and all the women would be jealous of her perfect body.

"Mmmm." As she let out a soft moan, Helena became aware that the gusset of her knickers was becoming slightly wet.

"Shit! They're brand new! For the wedding! Get a grip girl!"

Helena moved her hand and glanced up at the clock - 4.15pm. It was starting to get dim. She knew she'd better just try the dress on so she could check the fit and then change again into her catsuit for the party later.

She walked over to the bed and lifted the heavy dress, moving it downwards so she could step into it. It was an easy hidden zip fastening at the back so she reached round, pulled up the zip and manoevered the neckline and sleeves into position, turning around to face the mirror as she did so.

"Oh my God!" Helena murmured very quietly. She was almost speechless. The delicate rosebud neckline sat perfectly in position about 2 inches above the tops of the shallow corset cups. There was a massive amount of thrusting cleavage on display. Helena thought she looked a mixture of both incredibly demure in the white but also incredibly sexy as well. The hitched portion of the skirt part ended about half way up her thigh so not too overt for a church wedding but enough to be 'different'. Helena liked to do things differently.

Much as she knew she needed to get on and get ready for tonight's party, she continued to admire herself in the mirror. She crouched down as if she were at the alter on her wedding day and leaned forward slightly. Blimey! That vicar would definitely have a birds eye view! She ran her palm over her breasts again, marvelling at how they almost seemed to float in front of her. Enough! She could feel heat and dampness between her legs again and wanted these panties to stay pristine.

She stood up and reached for the zip at the back of her dress.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Shit! What the fuck!"

Not only had Helena heard that same noise again, she swore she also felt air on her face. Like a breath. She spun around. Of course, there was nobody there but it had freaked her enough to feel unnerved. She stood perfectly still, almost not daring to breathe.

Nothing.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"FUCK!!" This time, air on the back of her neck! Hot air! Breath!??

Helena was really spooked and left the room quickly, going to check if there was anyone else in the house. She felt a sweat coming on and yet a chill down her spine from fear. All rooms checked - nobody there.

"Right, just get changed and get ready for the party, there's no-one here," she said aloud as if trying to convince herself that her statement was fact.

She walked quickly back into the bedroom, her hands behind her back ready to unzip her wedding dress. From there, things became a bit of a blur...

At exactly the same time that an almighty bang sounded, Helena found herself smashed into the bedroom wall, effectively pinned by the wrists. She could see nobody. There was nobody there.

"What the FUCK!"

She struggled hard as if trying to fight off an assailant but there was nobody there. She felt pressure on her wrists but there was nothing on her wrists. She felt her legs being spread but she wasn't moving her legs.

"Who the FUCK are you!? Leave me alone! Get OFF me!!" She bucked and fought to get away from the wall but unbeknown to her, she was now nailed against it in cuffs and there was no chance of getting away.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The hot breath was now right next to her face.

"Fucking leave me ALONE!! Leave me ALONE!!"

Helena wasn't scared of much. She was quite brazen in some respects but she was totally petrified now.

She heard another noise, like somebody spitting. Not being able to see anything was making things even worse than they already were. She then felt a hot, thick liquid running down between her breasts.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

"NO!! STOP!! FUCKING LET ME GO!!"

The sinister uttering of her name had pushed her to the edge and she couldn't take any more. She used all her energy to buck against the wall and try and free herself but it was no use.

She felt the bodice of her dress rip and a searing pain on her left breast.

"Please... I beg you..." Helena was crying both in fear and in realisation that her expensive wedding dress had just ripped and part of the bodice was now hanging down. How she wanted Liam now.

"Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Unbeknown to her, the invisible creature was admiring the succulent female specimen in front of him. He liked that her softness and curves were so very different to his thin and shapeless form.

"ARRRGGHH!! NO!!"

Helena shrieked as the most unbearable pain hit her breasts. Again, she bucked and twisted but unfortunately, these movements did nothing to help her. In fact, it just excited the unknown entity even more. It felt her soft body writhing against his, her strong thighs trying to free herself and her huge tits shaking mesmorisingly in front of him. It was making him feel powerful and full of sexual urgency.

Helena could feel strong pulling all over her breasts and then on her neck. These feelings were interspersed by sharp piercing sensations. She was now sobbing uncontrollably which - unfortunately for her - meant nothing to her invisible assailant as it possessed absolutely no ability to comprehend human emotions. It just noticed that the more she made those sobbing sounds and wriggled her body, the more excited he felt.

Helena was becoming tired and losing energy fast. She thought her time was up. She wouldn't get to marry her fiance, she wouldn't get to have kids, this was it for her. She thought she'd try one final time.

"I can't... please... pleeeeaaassse... let me go. I'll do anything, just let me go." She mustered a last burst of energy and thrust her body outwards but it was in vain. Her jiggling titflesh and boot clad lower legs just continued to stir the pot of lustful rage in her assailant.

As the pain on her breasts eased a little, she dared to open her eyes. It was very dim. Only the light from the streetlamp outside the bedroom window cast a glow into the room. Something caught her eye on the dressing table. She looked over and a pen was moving on it's own above her notebook. What the fuck was going on? She felt like she was in a real life horror movie. Her body hurt and she was scared stiff and upset.

"AAAGGHH!!" Helena cried out loudly as her arms suddenly fell back down beside her.

"AAAGGHH!! NO!! AAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Her legs were kicked sharply from each side, causing her to collapse from the wall onto the floor.

She lie slumped in a partial ball shape but was quickly and roughly flipped over so she lay on her back. She had no energy. She lay, gasping for breath, unaware that the heavy breathing movement of her ravaged big tits and the shape formed by her glistening red lips was pushing the creature to the point of no return.

"AAAGGHH! NO! PLEASE, NO MORE!! Let me fucking GO!!" Helena felt herself being dragged over toward the dressing table and lifted so her arms propped her across it. She felt something wet and slimey sliding down between her breasts and then at the same time, a sandpaper-like feeling on both her nipples. Suddenly, the bodice part of her dress was ripped down hard.

"NOOOO!! OH NO! AAAGGHH!!" Her nipples had always been very sensitive and the sandpaper thing (whatever it was) felt course and hard. Simultaneously, she felt something clamp around both of the soft nubs and a pulling sensation began. Something was suckling hard on her teats. She started to sob again and as her head dropped, tears fell onto the open notepad on the dressing table. She glanced down and saw three words on it in capitals...

12