An Unexpected Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY VAMPIRE BRIDE.

She had no hope of making sense of the words. Her head was out of it. Whatever it was that was torturing her nipples was becoming more forceful and bit by bit, her molested E cup tits were being yanked out of the beautiful corset. She momentarily raised her gaze to the mirror in front of her and gasped in shock! Circular bruises with pierce marks covered her swollen breasts. A trail of pierce marks ran up the side of her neck and there was a deep, red scratch on the side of her face. The beautiful cats-eye make up she had put on was now smeared and running from her crying, black beads of make up stains dotted down her cheeks. She started sobbing again and as she did so, she felt the skirt part of her dress begin to lift behind her. No! Surely not! Much as she hated what was happening, she'd felt strangely thankful that whatever it was that was doing this to her, seemed to be fixated on her tits. Her lower half had been left alone. But not now.

She felt the strange sandpaper type feeling pass across her delicate silk panties. Just as she thought her ordeal might be over, she was now more worried and scared than ever.

"P... please leave me alone. Please. What do you want?" Helena thought that trying to reason with the entity might help.

"Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

She felt the hot breath on the tops of her inner thighs. Whatever it was had got it's head between her legs. But wait... just a minute... she wasn't pinned against the wall any more. She was free to move. She quickly jumped up, hitting her head on something that she couldn't see and momentarily feeling dazed, she propped herself back on the dressing table. Suddenly, the pen started to move on its own again. A page of the notebook turned and she watched as the words appeared on the blank page...

YOU ARE READY.

I TAKE YOU NOW.

"Like FUCK I'm ready!!"

Helena jumped up with every bit of the limited energy she had left and once again, she felt her wrists clamp down. Her wrists were now clamped onto the dressing table so although she had free movement of the lower part of her body, she couldn't go anywhere. She writhed angrily which again, just served to dish up a mouthwatering display of juicy, young titflesh swinging beneath her and exposed panty-clad backside wiggling from left to right. The creature felt like he was about to explode with his version of what humans would call uncontrollable lust.

The sound of ripping fabric filled her ears as she felt her beautifully feminine knickers torn away from her.

"No! No!! NO!! You CAN'T do this, you CAN'T!!"

The creature was now fully intent on taking his victim. The lustful feelings of this species were 10 times that of human beings and not fulfilling them could have serious consequences.

Whatever it was that felt like sandpaper cracked sharply across Helena's shapely young arse. She cried out loudly in pain!

"PLEASE! NO! LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T DO THIS! PLEEEASE!"

Helena tossed her head to the left in panic and as she did so, she caught sight of a huge shadow on the wall. It was massive. In silhouette, it looked about 7-8 feet tall but was super thin. It towered above her own silhouette. What the fuck!!?? As she looked further down it, she drew breath. At the top of its legs, a huge tubular shape she guessed about 16 inches long, with a wider, bulbous end stuck out from the black silhouetted outline. So THIS was the intruder!!

She quickly turned to the right, expecting to finally see whatever it was reflected in the large wardrobe mirrors but there was nothing there!

"Don't fuck with me!" Helena shouted in confusion, turning her head left again where the huge, dark silhouette once again greeted her eyes.

She turned back to the mirrors. Nothing.

Helena now just felt confused and angry but before she had a chance to think further on it, she felt a pulsing vibration on her clit.

"Ahhh!!" She drew breath sharply, turning her head back to the left. The dark silhouette now showed the huge tubular shaped organ disappearing between her legs.

Again, she turned to the right to see nothing and nobody.

"You... c-a-n't DO this!" Helena was struggling to speak as the pulsing and vibrating between her legs was becoming distracting.

"Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

The breathy voice was now in her ear. The assault on her nipples cranked up a gear and she felt her sore nubs being pinched unbearably hard.

"OW!! OUCH!! NO!!"

She felt the weight of her hanging tits lifted by what felt like a pair of hands but obviously, she couldn't see. The mauling and groping of her perfect big breasts was beyond crude.

"AHHHHH!"

Helena gasped again as she felt the huge object between her legs pushing at her tight entrance. With another quick jerk, it was inside her. Her wet cunt had no choice in accommodating the bulbous head and she felt herself stretched wider than ever before. It was hard but somehow malleable, pushing further and further up inside her.

"Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

The entity thrust unforgivingly like a piston, rhythmically in and out of the confused young girl's pussy, ravaging her cunt as the first one he'd had since Halloween last year.

"Uh... uh... uh... UH."

Helena's body seemed to have no choice but to fall in line with the motion of the thing's enormous shaft. Both her clit and pussy felt like they were on fire and her hard, pointy nipples were throbbing with the most intense pain! She was finding it hard to deny to herself that she wasn't feeling turned on but equally hated herself for it, failing to understand how such shocking pain was causing her to feel horny. Here she was, in her own bedroom, being molested by something she couldn't see. How could there be any enjoyment in that? Her tits were bruised, her clothing was ripped, her face was a mess and now something was fucking her like she'd never been fucked before!

"Oh God! YES! YES!!" Helena stuck her arse out and bucked back and forth in time with the thing's thrusting.

"Mmmm! Oh Yes! Fuck me! FUCK me!!"

She turned her head to the mirror to see her own body writhing and pumping wildly as she was fucked by something that wasn't there. It was turning her on! She stared at her reflection as she ground back and forth onto the monster inside her. Her pert backside rhythmically moving back and forth, fucking with something invisible. The sound from her sopping wet cunt was verging on humiliating. Whatever it was would release soon. It would fill the young vampire bride with a year's worth of semen.

Helena couldn't take her eyes away from the reflection in the mirror. She could feel an orgasm the intensity of which she'd never felt before building inside her.

"Hhhhhhelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

She momentarily closed her eyes. Hot breath on her neck. Her nipples seering with pain. Her cunt filled to bursting by this 'thing'. She opened her eyes and looked again at the reflection. The entity was building to release, a huge length of his rock hard shaft inside her tightest, most sweet space. As he pumped harder she looked at her lower body and could see the outline of his huge rod moving on the inside of her baby soft skin. That was it. She was over the edge...

"Oh GOD! PLEASE! PLEASE!! OH YES!! FUCK!!"

Helena's young body bucked hard as she squealed and flew into an orgasm the like of which she'd never known before. The orgasm-induced spasming of her tight, young cunt around her attacker's shaft tripped his switch...

"HHHHHHELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

This was the only word that was uttered. The 'a' at the end of her name continuing on until his orgasm subsided.

Helena was used to feeling Liam's hot spunk inside her pussy but this was different. She felt like her vagina was overflowing. She could feel liquid moving about inside her. She had effectively become a vessel. She had never orgasmed like that in her entire life. She'd never felt so satisfied by 'something'. She'd collapsed down onto her knees, now freely able to move but having little energy to do so. She felt spent. As she looked up she saw the pen begin to move again. This time, the notepad also rose and she read the words...

IT'S TIME FOR THE PARTY NOW.

Before she had a chance to compute the words, she felt one of her wrists clamp but this time, she seemed to be connected to something she couldn't see. The entity had bound her to himself.

The nipple assault that had contributed greatly towards her orgasm suddenly stopped and she looked down, watching as what she assumed were invisible hands, continued to grope at her tits roughly.

She was yanked to her feet and as she rose, she felt a huge glob of semen fall from between her legs. She looked down and saw a portion of it rising up toward her face. Within seconds, thick, sticky, green gunge was being smeared all over her face, hair and tits.

Her dressing table draw appeared to open on its own and a safety pin made its way toward her chest. The torn bodice of her dress was pinned.

Helena felt herself being pulled out of the room. She really didn't want to turn up at the party in front of everybody looking like this! Her eyes were red and smudged with black, running eye make-up. One of her cheeks sported a deep red scratch. Thick green semen was now drying into her face and hair. Her swollen, bulging tits were red and bruised with bite marks and more dried in green spunk. Thick gloopy semen continually dripped out of her ravaged cunt.

Obviously, her assailant was invisible so it would look like she was turning up at the party alone. She was only connected by one wrist. Maybe it would be easier to try and break free this time. The thing is - she daren't. Not because she was scared but because she needed it to fuck her again. Hard. Once the party was over.

Helena rang the doorbell waiting for the host to let her in.

"Hey Helena! The Vampire Bride! Great choice!" Clare threw her arms around her friend. "Your costume's amazing and the make up - well, it's incredible! And I just LOVE the green! Come in and join the others."

Helena's smeared, swollen, blood red lips slowly broke into a crooked smile. The secret smile of a girl who'd just been molested and fucked to within an inch of her life and had loved it more than anything.

12