An Unexpected Happening

Story Info
Husband puts his wife on show, they take someone home.
4k words
4.38
20.7k
27
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Several years ago our marriage was going through a bad patch. To cut a long story short, I caught my wife out in a lie - eventually, she gave up trying to worm her way out of of trouble and admitted she had been having sex with another man for quite a while.

The reason I was angry and dismayed might surprise you. I had always told Ruth that if she ever was tempted to stray - and I had good reason to suspect and ask her outright - she didn't need to lie but admit it. I emphasised all my reasons. From a young age, I worked directly with the public, often visiting their homes, mostly in the daytime when husbands were usually at work. I had met many of the proverbial bored housewives, or those who just liked a bit of extra-marital fun - okay - I mean sex. To the vast majority of women that's all their was to it. They were not looking for romance or emotional ties, not wanting candlelit dinners or taken on outings - just some sexy fun. Hardly any had a bad word for their husband, they were otherwise happily married but in there own private world during the day. Most didn't go out looking for it, rather it came to them. Just the wife and a man, alone in the house - a man there for legitimate reasons, so nothing to interest gossiping neighbours. An opportunity, a safe place to give in to temptation, bit of flirting, being complemented, admired, so leading up to more.

It was my reasoning that if a man had a wife who was attractive and maybe at home for a few years due to having young school-age kids to look after then there would be situations when other men would flirt with her. If other men never took an interest or give her the eye then the guy must not have an attractive wife. I'd be disappointed if nobody ever lusted after my wife. Pointing that out caused some men to rile up at me. Sooner or later it would happen that my wife would find herself alone with a man who might sweet talk her and try his luck - because she was attractive and like most women loved to be admired.

I had also learned that it's the lies told that causes the most damage. If a wife could simply say. 'I enjoyed the sex - that was all - it was exciting doing it with someone different. Didn't want to run off with anybody.' Then the husband could reconcile himself and accept she did it for the same reason men do - use the same excuse when they stray; 'Honestly there was nothing in it - just sex.' Then most marriages would never break up. Trouble is many women pretend they do it for romance and bring emotions into the equation.

Now I explained all this to my wife - if she was ever tempted I could accept she liked the sexual adventure. If I have cause to ask, don't lie. I also told her never to do it with someone who might cause harm to the family - never do it on your own doorstep, as the saying goes.

But the biggest admission on my part was letting her know that thinking about her having sex with another man instantly gave me an erection. When I'd seen her flirt with other men or see she was really enjoying being looked at the same thing happened, I felt greatly aroused. I told her all this, many times. I encouraged her to dress up, but tastefully, not like a slut, I joked that she could save her slutty outfits for when she had a man in the house and wanted to entice him. Actually I wasn't joking!

Ruth told me nothing would ever happen.

Well it did happen - I got wind of it, asked, - then after listening to many lies denials and gobbledegook she finally admitted all. She had ignored everything I ever told her - the man involved had caused me problems before in my work. She had been having sex with him for some time. It was complicated, I was unable to go and knock his head off, though I did have a word with him while he was on the floor and my foot was on his neck - just to make sure he was listening, you understand. He shit a brick when I threatened to drag him home and tell his wife, though she was a really nice girl who didn't deserve upsetting.

Eventually my wife realised the potential problems it could have caused and over the coming weeks tried her best to make amends. Now what eventually came about would never have happened if she hadn't have had a bit of 'nooky' with that particular man. I sort of took advantage of her willingness to please.

On a certain fateful night we were getting ready to go out for a drink, a tour of a few pubs in our small rural town. She dressed very conservatively.

'I want to see you in something more sexy - you like men ogling you - so give them something to look at. I want to see how many men eye you up!'

Sheepishly she got changed though to me it wasn't really a big deal. The most noticeable garment was her choice to wear a black lacy, flimsy bra under an equally flimsy semi-see through white silky blouse. I think that is known as a fashion faux-pas. Something she would normally have refused to wear. But it caught the eye! I watched her put on stockings and suspenders, lacy black panties, then a black skirt with a slit cut to mid thigh, giving a glimpse of her stocking tops when she walked or sat down.

On our trip round the usual watering holes we met people we knew to talk to, mostly males. I was amazed how much attention she got. A lot of the men brazenly looked her up and down or stared hard at her breasts, some even giving her a lustful smirk and saying; 'Wow!' as though I wasn't there. I also noted how many of the other drinkers gave long lingering glances obviously wishing they were able to approach her. When sometimes we sat down Ruth sat slightly away rather than have her legs hidden under the table, or chose a stool, making my cock hard when she purposely allowed the slit of her skirt to come apart and show as much thigh as was possible. She looked the ogling men straight in the eye keeping a permanent sexy smirk on her face.

Obviously I had been quite wrong. Her 'mundane' outfit was, to others, a big deal - it seemed like every man in every pub we visited wanted to fuck her, or at least would have loved to see more! Ruth has shoulder length blonde hair, her smile has always given her an air of naughtiness, sexiness, come-to bed eyes. That black bra under a white blouse acted like a beacon, attracting every man in the room.

'Have you noticed all the men lusting after you?' I asked, stupidly!

'Of course I have!' She smirked, still smiling at three guys standing at the bar.

I looked down and almost gasped at the amount of thigh exposed, showing a few inches of naked flesh above her stocking tops. In fact a couple of inches more and her panties would have been on view.

'I didn't realise that split in you skirt could come apart and show that much leg!' I sounded like I was complaining.

Ruth looked me in the eye and replied calmly; 'It can if I make it, more than it is now if I wanted.'

In a brutish show of defiance and to prove her point she actually raised her buttocks off the seat and calmly hitched up her skirt. Taking hold of the upper half of the garment, leaving the lower half to fall low she folded her skirt between her legs. I broke out in a sweat and my heart thumped. Now she was showing most of her hip, a thin band of black lace on the outside, naked on the inside between her upper thigh showing enough of the gusset of her high cut panties to make it plainly clear they hardly covered the mound of her labia. Quite a few men had noticed right away and stared open mouthed - she gave them a wide smile making it obvious it was no accident, she was letting them have a long look. And of course making the sight even more arousing was, running down the side of her exposed hip and part of her buttock, in contrast with her lily white bare flesh, was the black strap of her suspender belt.

As the people we were sat with got up to visit the men's room or go to the bar for more drinks, they all came back and loitered by Ruth's exposed left thigh staring between her legs. At one point she even slid her foot wider to display just a little bit more of the front of her panties. Some men actually moved position so they could get a better view.

Ruth had my attention as I couldn't concentrate on the conversation going on around the table.

'You know, if there were women in this place, I wouldn't dare sit like this. They'd all be giving me dirty looks and tut-tutting showing how disgusted they were.'

'What? But you don't mind doing it in front of all these men - making it obvious you're doing it intentionally? Do you realise they can see the front of your knickers - not to mention most of your left buttock? Are you aware of how much naked flesh you are showing?'

'Well men aren't going to complain are they? I'm still more covered up than I would be if I was on the beach'

'Your bloody panties are see-through!'

'Not in this subdued light. And yes, I do know. What I would like to know though is how many guys in here have an erection! Now that thought turns me on - I'm not just treating them to a thrill - I'm just as aroused as they are.'

'And what would be happening if I wasn't here.'

'Well I couldn't manage them all - I'd have to be selective! And come home very wet, show you, tell you all about it. That's what you've always told me, isn't it - it's okay to fuck other men as long as I tell you and don't tell you lies. Your rules. Who knows how many men it would take to satisfy me. Maybe I'd be willing to take three or four at a time out the back and use my hands and, well... mouth. Like I say, I'd still be complying with your rules. So does it turn you on, then? Or is the reality of it too much for you?'

Ruth had turned the tables on me. I felt I needed a change of atmosphere, I told her we were moving on to have a drink somewhere else. But hell! What an amazing feeling ran through my entire body. I'd seen a side of my wife I never knew existed.

Five minutes later we were standing holding a drink in a quieter pub just across the road. Ruth looked like she was still aroused from having all those men in the last pub lust over her. Now though we both felt calmer and chatted away with ease.

'Did it excite you then, or was it too much?' She asked.

'Both in a way. The amount of leg you were prepared to flash to all those men shocked me, but yes, arousal too. Did you do that to shock me or did you really get aroused having all those men lust over you?'

'Truly? I felt very aroused. And yes, if you hadn't have been with me tonight I would be in the courtyard now being fucked while I had a cock in each hand.'

'You're bullshitting! You just want to wind me up and get revenge for me taking advantage of you for having sex with Clifford the Cunt as I refer to him'

It was then our little civilised discussion was interrupted. In walked a couple of guys from the Karate club I attended. They spotted us as soon as the barman served them their drinks and came over. Ruth had never met them, though I had mentioned their names in passing. Right away their eyes focused on her breasts and like all the other men we had come across that night they found my wife very sexy.

Mark and Gordon were ten years younger than me at age 20 though Mark was training to be a black belt and was one of the instructors at the club. Gordon was just a yellow belt who wasn't really into the sport. I introduced them to Ruth and the three of them happily chatted away, though their eyes focused on her tits. It became evident that the lads had had too much to drink, but it crossed my mind that they might have popped a pill or two. Mark, seemed to be acting out of character. Gordon looked ready for his bed.

I felt a tug on my sleeve, turned and saw Mark wanting to drag me away. We stepped a few paces out of earshot.

'I want your wife,' he demanded.

I laughed, 'I think you've had too much to drink, Mark,' I said laughing.

'No, I want your wife.'

Humouring him I asked what for?'

'You know,' he said, 'She looks amazing - I want her! Can I have her?'

'Well, she's my wife, not my possession, maybe you'd better ask her.'

He uttered what sounded like garbage.

'Have you taken drugs, Mark?'

'She's damn sexy and gorgeous, I'd love to have some time with her.'

I laughed and decided to go along with him,'I'm not sure you'd last. Tell you what, why don't you go and ask her - it would be up to her. I need a pee, ask her while I'm gone.'

I went to the gents toilet smiling to myself. When I came back Mark was stood near Ruth, his face didn't give anything away. When I got the chance I asked Ruth if Mark had mentioned anything to her.

'Nothing of interest,' she said. 'What should he have told me?'

'He told me he wants to spend some time with you - said he "wants" you. I told him he'd better ask you.'

'Well he didn't! You've been winding him up.'

A few minutes later Gordon decided he wanted a taxi home. We bid him goodnight but Mark hung back. I looked hard at my wife - and the men who still ogled her body. Feeling daring I began to wonder if she would allow Mark a kiss or two and let his hands wander. My wife said she'd go to the ladies room for a pee before we made our way back home. I quickly played my next card.

'Still lusting after my wife Mark, or have you calmed down now? You never asked her. Did you chicken out or did you realise you couldn't manage sex in your condition?'

'Would you let me try?'

'Share a taxi back with us. If you're lucky you might get a better view of her outfit when she's in the house.'

'Deal!' He said grinning.

I prepared to see Ruth's reaction.

I ordered a taxi and a short time later the three of us walked toward the door.

'Where is Mark going?' Ruth asked.

'I've asked him back for a drink,' I told her, 'I thought you might let him at least have a little kiss and cuddle - seeing as he's been so persistent - almost begging.'

She looked me inquiringly but said nothing.

'When you were in the ladies he never shut up telling me how turned on he was by you. Goodness knows what he'd be like if he finds out you're wearing sexy undies and stockings!'

Ruth still didn't react - but the fact she hadn't protested or become angry at me made my heart flutter a little bit. The conversation in the taxi sounded a little strained, happily it was a short journey.

'Let me take your coat, Mark,' I told him, as Ruth removed hers.

I took the garments into the kitchen knowing Ruth would give me a clue to whether she'd be prepared to grant the lad a kiss and cuddle by where she chose to sit. If she sat in the arm chair that was furthest away it meant there was no chance.

I heard her speak to our guest. 'Sit yourself down Mark - Richard will get the drinks in a minute.'

I shouted through, asking what they'd like to drink and listened to them make simple mundane conversation. Mark's voice sounded strained. Taking the drinks into the lounge I was very pleasantly surprised and thrilled to see Mark was sat on the couch next to Ruth who was chatting away to him. My plan was to sit quietly in an arm chair and watch how things progressed. Handing them their drinks I said nothing and moved out of the way. I feared if I spoke or butted in the spell would be broken. The fact that Ruth had allowed Mark to sit close to her on the couch was encouraging.

Ruth asked Mark about his interest in the Martial Arts, remarking how fit he must be. The young man replied using as few words as possible and Ruth obviously didn't mind that his eyes were almost permanently focused on her breasts - that black bra under her white blouse that had captured so much attention from many men.

Suddenly my wife reached across him, her face close to his stretching out the hand holding her glass.

'Could you put my drink down for me - I can't reach the little table?' Her left breast pressed against his shirt.

Mark obliged and confidently slid his arm around her shoulders. For a second Ruth showed surprise but offered no objection when he covered her mouth with his and began to kiss her passionately. Her left hand rested on his thigh just above the knee - I saw her give his leg a little squeeze. The kiss was long, performed with enthusiasm - by both parties. My cock hardened and heart pounded in hopeful anticipation of what might come next. When Marks hand gently rubbed over her breast Ruth shifted her bottom slightly turning toward him.

Two minutes later they were still locked together, their passion clearly rising. Mark dared to fumble with the buttons of her blouse and successfully popped open the first three. Ruth not only allowed this but squeezed his thigh before assisting him in the task. I was almost gasping with excitement, discreetly touching my groin, avoiding taking hold of my cock for fear I would cum in my pants. I also feared that Ruth might suddenly put a stop to the proceedings and declare that she had granted his wish (and mine), the fun was over.'

Now Mark was tugging away trying to pull the blouse from her skirt. Ruth broke away from the kissing and pushed her body upright. She was actually helping him separate the halves of the blouse letting him gain a better view of her lacy transparent bra that hardly covered her nipples. He roughly handled her tits and she happily offered her lips to his, continuing kissing very passionately; tongues were in mouths. Ruth's fingers slowly worked on Mark's shirt buttons - now it was her turn to partially undress her new lover.

When Mark slid a hand on my wife's lower thigh she deftly tugged on the side slit of her skirt and like in the pub, uncovered her leg completely. She took Marks hand and guided it up above her stocking tops making him groan with delight, then moved it to her inner thigh. He quickly lifted his head so his eyes could feast on the sexy view. Ruth leaned away so he could see more and bunched her skirt higher - to show him how the gusset of her panties had been eaten by her now very wet vagina. The swollen lips of her labia seemed to throb.

I was almost shaking with excitement but the best was still to come. Ruth curled her hand around the bulge of his crotch and massaged it for a couple of minutes. Then, holding the zip of his trousers between her thumb and forefinger she suddenly turned her head toward me but didn't speak. I knew instantly what message she was trying to convey. Ruth was seeking my approval, asking if it was okay to go further. Mark, almost in a trance, silently waited.

I didn't want to speak and enter into conversation, break the spell. Instead I walked over and reaching down unfastened the waist button of her skirt. That was all the permission she needed - I wanted her to take off the skirt, with all that that entailed. She rose and let the skirt fall to the floor, stepped out of it and kicked it to one side. Standing in front of the now visibly shaken and extremely sexually aroused much younger man Ruth slid her feet apart lewdly displaying her virtually bare private parts. Bending forward she pulled Mark upright and tugged down the zip of his trousers - and his underwear. She then pushed him back down on the couch and grabbed his legs raising them high in the air while she fully removed his clothing.

With deliberate slowness she lowered her panties past her knees until they too were able to fall to the ground. Still she stood in place with feet wide apart giving Mark time to take in the view. His good sized and very hard cock was pointing to the ceiling. Ruth once again turned and looked for final approval. I nodded. Sinking down she took the cock between her lips and sucked gently bobbing her head up and down. For a few minutes she sucked gently, stopping occasionally while he controlled the urge to ejaculate. Straddling the lad, her knees resting on the cushions of the couch she tested the springs of the item of furniture by feeding his cock into her cunt and bouncing up and down for all she was worth. When once she stopped she used the time to reach behind and unclasp her bra, pulling it away from her breasts. Both Mark and I, enjoyed the sight of my wife kneading her breasts then using her fingers to twist and pull her nipples. Taking Marks head in her hands while she bent her body at the hip she leaned forward at the same time lifting his head to meet her tits and asked him to suck. His dream come true, Mark greedily sucked, bit and teased the red cherries making Ruth cry out with joy. A minute of rough, fast and heavy bouncing on the hard pole caused my wife to make some very strange noises signalling she had reached orgasm.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12