An Unexpected Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was spent watching Mark and Ruth kiss caress and fondle each other while they recovered. Now the young lad was really worn out - but he had stayed the course; not to mention succeeded in making my wife reach orgasm. Ruth was the first to speak.

'Shall we get you a taxi Mark? Is there someone expecting you home?'

'I still live at home,' he told Ruth in a sleepy voice.

You look like you're really worn out, I think it might be best if you stay here tonight. Will your mum be waiting up for you?'

Almost trance like Mark just about responded to my wife's questions.

'Yeah,'

Well I think you'd better phone her and let her know where you are then she won't worry. Richard and I will take you up to bed - you can sleep with us.'

I felt my cock come alive again. Ruth stood up and walked over to me smirking.

'I want more of him,' she whispered in my ear,' But right now - I want you to fuck me.'

THE END

12