An Unexpected Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

'OH GODS KA'CHA!' she groaned loud, grabbing his ears.. 'YOU'RE MAKING ME COME!'

A growl of pleasure came from him as his licking intensified and sent the itch inside her body into overdrive until it exploded into a hard climax. She lost all her senses as her body filled with fire.

She panted hard when the darkness passed and started to see the world around her again. Ka'cha smiled gently at her while sliding his warm hands along her curves and the sides of her breasts. She returned the smile, catching her breath with a few deep inhales but her heart beat didn't slow down much.

She looked at his pointed dick gleaming with his precum and licked her lips. 'Come, fuck me with that thing of yours.' she said. 'It looks like it's dying to experience my pussy.'

'It is.' he said. 'And happy to get chance.'

Laura took his arms and pulled him closer. 'Let's not keep it waiting any longer then..'

She felt her whole body shiver at the first touch of his dickhead against her lips. It was hotter than a human one, making her take deep breaths as her abdomen heated up while he slid inside her.

Her pussy clenched around his dick in reaction to the nubs scraping along her inside flesh. Her whole body tensed at the slow filling of her pussy by this hot and ribbed poker of his. She had experienced a ribbed dildo before, but it was nothing with the heat given off by Ka'cha's dick.

'You okay?' he asked, halting halfway.

She grinned at him, caressing his cheek. 'This is better than I had imagined.' she said, breathing harder. 'Go on.'

He gave her a smile and pushed his dick further into her, watching her close her eyes and groan softly in pleasure while her pussy clamped harder around his dick.

When he pushed his dick all the way inside her he let out a deep breath, the itching sensation in his tip spreading quickly through the length of his dick to his balls. He thought the lower temperature of the human body increased the sensation in his dick, compared to the Silth girl that was his girlfriend for a short while.

'Laura pussy feel very good.' he said. 'Might not hold back long.'

She smiled at him. 'That's okay.' she said. 'Just enjoy it like I do and fuck me.'

He slid his dick slowly back and forth inside her, the sensation of his and her flesh rubbing against each other quickly building up the itch inside their abdomen. She closed her eyes and moaned harder as he increased his pumping inside her. He watched her increasing pleasure on her face and his control lessen on holding back. His breathing got heavier with every press of his tip against the back of her pussy and increasing strength of the itch building inside his dick and balls.

'Oh yesss..' she moaned. 'Your dick feels great inside my pussy.'

'Laura pussy also feel great around Ka'cha's dick.' he groaned, increasing his pumping.

'You could fuck me all night until you drive me insane with that dick of yours..' she moaned, clenching her pussy hard around his nubbed dick to not miss any sensation she could get.

'Like to do that.' he groaned, thrusting hard inside her, pressing his dick against her womb for a moment before pulling back and thrusting hard inside her again, making her moan hard every time.

'YES!' she moaned hard, feeling her pussy stretch with each hit against her womb . 'RAM YOUR DICK INSIDE ME!'

He lost control of himself and increased his thrusts inside her, making her moan loud and himself groan louder like a wild animal. She grabbed the fur at his sides hard between her fingers and pulled him against her. He groaned harder, the pull increasing the urge to ram his dick inside her.

'Going to..' he groaned between clenched teeth, his thrusts getting erratic.

'YES!' she moaned, feeling her body tremble in anticipation to come again . 'COME! COME IN ME!'

He groaned louder at her. 'Need to give you.., amayon.., fluid of life!'

'GIVE IT TO ME!' she moaned. 'FILL MY HUMAN PUSSY WITH YOUR SILTH SEED!'

The pressure in his dick and balls reached breaking point and he growled loud, releasing his seed in a hot stream deep inside her pussy, pressing his dick hard inside her against her womb. The sudden heat and pressure inside her pussy pushed her over the edge with his wild growl, her climax sending a shockwave of pleasure and fire through her whole body. She let out a loud moan to match his growl and clenched her hands on his fur and her legs around his back.

Her pussy throbbed in harmony with the beating of his dick inside her as it squirted out the last drops of his seed inside her. She looked into his eyes, panting hard and grinning. He grinned back at her, then kissed her again and they licked each other's tongues until their breathing calmed down.

'So, was it all you hoped for?' she asked and chuckled.

He grinned a little. 'Better than thought.' he said, touching her nose with his. 'Thank you.'

She kissed him again, squeezing his still hard dick with her pussy. 'No, thank you for a wonderful experience.' she said. 'It was honestly the best fuck I've had in my life so far.'

'I think I never want Silth woman again.' he chuckled.

She ruffled his cheeks. 'Don't let them miss out on this.' she said, grinning, then pulled him close, hugging him until his dick finally grew soft and slipped out of her pussy.

They took a quick shower together and stood later outside next to the bike.

'Made quick repairs, works for long enough I hope.' Ka'cha said.

'Thank you.' Laura said, holding his hands in hers. 'For everything.'

He smiled at her and shook his head. 'No, you made wish come true.' he said. 'I thank you, much.'

She kissed him again, then reluctantly pulled back.

'I see you again?' he asked while she mounted the bike.

'I don't know.' she said, feeling her heart sink in her chest. 'But I'm afraid not. At least not while this cold war continues.'

He nodded. 'Hope you have happy life.'

She smiled softly at him. 'I will as long as I remember this moment with you.' she said. 'I hope you can live the life you want.'

She drove away reluctantly, but she had a mission to fulfil. At the start of the path through the forest she stopped to look back. He was still outside, looking at her and she gave him a quick wave, smiling a little inside to have found a special thing all the way here, then drove on to base camp, wishing she wouldn't have to keep this encounter hidden for the rest of her life.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers
12