An Unexpected Holiday

Story Info
Our holiday became more exciting than I'd imagined!
2.7k words
3.7
39.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charlene, and my story began when my husband, Steve, planned a holiday to Miami to see his good friend, Tim. Tim was Steve's best man at our wedding, but soon after our wedding he had joined the military and we had hardly seen him since then. he was now out of the military, but had settled in Miami, and it had been 5 or 6 years since we last saw him. This was mostly due to Steve starting a small business a few years ago, and as it often happens, we struggled financially for the first few years. But now that things were looking much better financially, Steve had decided it was time for us to visit Tim in Miami.

I have to admit, Tim is quite a handsome guy. Which is strange for me to say, as i didn't usually find black men appealing. He stood about 6'3" and had an extremely fit and muscular body, I assume from the military training. I always thought my husband, Steve, was the better looking of the two. But despite keeping reasonably fit and athletic, his body still looked pretty average compared to Tim's athletic and muscular frame. Tim was also one of Steve's most respectful friends, he never flirted with me or checked me out like some of Steve's other friends often did. He was also very easy to talk to and get along with. So I was quite looking forward to this holiday that my husband had planned, as we all have a great time whenever we had caught up with Tim in the past.

Steve had organised for our 5 kids to stay with his parents while we went away for our little holiday, so that we could enjoy ourselves without the distractions that children bring. Yes, we have 5 children, and I know that is very rare these days, but I love being a Mom and we decided early on that 5 was a good number. I have however managed to stay quite fit since having kids, and with a lot of hard work I had managed to get back down to a size 8. I had gained slightly larger breasts, and a slightly rounder bum than I had as a 20yo, but i still had my flat tummy. My husband says that he prefers my 33yo body more than my 20yo body, and from the looks I get when I go out, I believe him. Although this may also be because I spend a lot of time and money to maintain my short blonde bob, and makeup to compliment my gorgeous green eyes. Steve always says that they are just looking at my ass though, and don't even notice all the effort that I put into maintaining a pretty face.

We arrived in Miami on Thursday, and were leaving on Sunday, so it was not a long visit. And we stayed with Tim in his 2 bedroom apartment on the beach. I was looking forward to spending some time on the beach, and had bought some new bikinis just for this trip. I rarely wore bikinis nowadays, and I felt naked and uncomfortable heading down to the beach in one, but I soon found out that my bikinis were quite modest on a Miami beach, and I quickly became comfortable in mine. For the most part, our holiday was very uneventful, but a lot of fun catching up with Tim again. We spent most of our time either shopping or on the beach, and I must admit that I did glance at Tim a few times when he had his shirt off down at the beach. But my thoughts never went past what a good body he had. I never could've imagined or even fantasised about what was to come on Saturday evening, our final night in Miami!

Saturday evening began much like our other evenings in Miami. We stayed on the beach until we decided it was time to eat dinner, then we went to one of the many restaurants along the beach for dinner, then returned to Tim's apartment for a drink or two after dinner. Neither of us were really late night people, so we hadn't really had any late nights while we were there. But being our final night, once we had chatted for a while and had a couple of drinks I suggested we watch a movie. Steve said he was quite tired and would rather head to bed, but he didn't mind if I stayed up. So I asked Tim if he wanted to stay up and watch a movie, which he agreed to. I don't think any of us really thought it was strange at the time, for Tim and I to sit on the couch together watching a movie while my husband slept in the next room. It's not like we were cuddling or anything, but now that I look back on it, it does seem odd. Perhaps it's just because after a couple of drinks, nothing really seems strange.

As I sat there drinking my champagne and watching the movie, I found myself glancing at Tim from time to time and wishing he would take his shirt off so I could enjoy staring at his body like I had been doing down at the beach. Then I started to wonder why I never got the attention from Tim that I received from a lot of other men. I decided that it must be because he didn't find me attractive, and I started to wonder how I could show him that I am attractive. Then, as if on cue, Tim paused the movie to get another drink. He asked me if I wanted a refill, to which I said yes and that I was just going to go change into something more comfortable.

Now I had packed a little red silk nightie and matching red g-string for the trip, in the hopes that I might get to wear it for Steve one night on the trip. This had not yet happened, and I still don't know why, but I decided to change into that instead of my regular pyjamas. So I stripped down, pausing to admire my humble but perky breasts and my freshly shaved mound. The I put on the g-string and nightie, with no bra underneath so that if Tim so happened to look he would see my nipples poking through the silk material. I looked at myself in the mirror, and decided that if Tim were to ever find me attractive then tonight would be the night he does.

I walked back out past Tim and sat back down on the couch, and I'm sure I noticed him looking at me as I walked past him. But then he started the movie again, and it was as if nothing else had changed. I sat there feeling a bit disappointed that I went to all this effort to look sexy for him, and I didn't even receive a compliment. So in my semi-drunken state, I decided I needed to try one last thing to get his attention, and if that didn't work then I guess he really doesn't find me attractive.

I told Tim that my phone was going flat and I needed to plug it into the charger. But instead of just plugging it in my room, I brought the charger out and plugged it in near the TV. But to do so meant bending over in my nightie, with my ass facing Tim. I stayed in this position far longer than needed, pretending to struggle getting the charger plugged in. I figured if this doesn't get his attention then nothing will. But in all honesty, I never expected anything more than a sneaky comment from him. Boy, was I so wrong!

Just when I was just about to stand back up, I felt his hand gently sliding up the inside of my leg. I never even heard him get up off the couch, but now he was standing right behind me, his hand now gently caressing my inner leg. I slowly stood up and turned to face him, looking up into his mesmerising eyes. He only took a second to lift me up, one hand under each of my legs, and it seemed as though I weighed nothing to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and without a word he carried me into his bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed, with my legs still wrapped around him, and he bagan to kiss me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before! I had never kissed another man other than Steve, and I didn't realise that a kiss could bring me so close to an orgasm!

Without breaking the kiss, Tim then pulled my nightie straps down over my arms and exposed my breasts. He started to gently cup his hand under my left breast and start to massage it, circling around my nipple with his finger. Then without warning he took my nipple between his thumb and finger and started to gently massage my nipple. It was at this point that I realised I was about to have sex with only the second man ever in my life, and nothing was going to stop it from happening. As Tim continued to massage my left nipple, he finally broke our kiss and leaned down to start kissing my right breast, slowly working his way toward my nipple. Then he took my nipple in his mouth and started licking it, I started to moan as I tightened my legs around his waist and I reached my first orgasm for the night!

But no sooner did my orgasm end then I was on the verge of another! Tim had managed to break free from my legs and remove my g-string. He now lay beside me with his hand starting to explore my pussy while he continued to lick and suck my nipples. This man was an expert with his fingers, and he began to rub my clit in a way that I didn't even know how! Now i was well into my second orgasm, and so thankful that Steve was a heavy sleeper, because I'm sure the neighbors could hear me at this point! My back was arched and my hips were moving without my control, and Tim's fingers continued to work their magic! At this point I NEEDED to be fucked by this god!!!

Tim had to pause while I helped rip off his shirt and unbotton his pants, then as I pulled his pants and underwear down, this gigantic black snake jumped up at me and hit me in the face! i couldn't believe the size and beauty of this thing, and in true Tim style, he apologised for it hitting me in the face!

I always thought my husbands penis was a good size, he told me it was about 6" which apparently is average. But I have never seen any other penises, so I just took his word for it. Plus it was big enough for me to enjoy sex with him. But Tim's penis (or perhaps cock is a better word), was almost twice as long and as thick as Steve's penis!

I really didn't know what to do with this thing that was know staring me in the face, I had never sucked one before, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. So I asked Tim if I could suck his penis, to which he said yes but he also told me that I should call it a cock. So I began to lick his massive black cock, and I tried to fit it inside my mouth to suck on it, but this didn't work so well as it was too large. So i kept licking the head while I stroked his cock using both my hands. Then in the most forceful voice I'd ever heard Tim use, he told me to lie back on the bed so he could fuck me!

I scrambled back up on the bed with my legs wide open, desperate to let him penetrate me, but scared at the same time! I know that my pussy is much looser than when I first had sex with Steve, his penis hardly fills me anymore, and I'm sure having 5 kids has something to do with that. But there was a huge difference between Steve's little white penis and Tim's massive black cock, so I was scared of the pain about to come! Tim climbed up between my legs and rested the head of his cock on top of my mound. Then using that forceful voice of his that I'd come to love, he told me to grab his cock and slide it inside my pussy.

I reached down and grabbed his cock, and I gently slid the head of that monster inside my pussy lips, but I needed a moment to get used to it. Then Tim slowly pushed his cock inside me until the head was fully inside my pussy, then he slowly worked back and forth, my pussy juices lubricating his shaft as each little thrust drove his cock slightly deeper inside me! At this point I was on the verge of another orgasm, and he wasn't even fully inside me yet! Tim continued to work his cock deeper and deeper inside my dripping wet pussy, until I felt his hips touch mine and I knew that he was now fully inside me! At this point I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist as I reached yet another orgasm!

I expected Tim pause while my body shuddered from the orgasm, but instead he bagan to fuck me harder and harder! This caused my orgasm to last what felt like an eternity, and at this point I truly had no control over my body! Tim was the master of my body, and would use me however he wanted! I have no idea how he hadn't come already, but once my body calmed down, he flipped me around so i was on all fours, and he entered my pussy from behind. He pushed my head down into the bed, and grabbed my ass with both hands, then began to give me the roughest sex I think any girl has ever experienced!

This man who had once been my husband's best man, and who never seemed to pay me any sexual attention before, now continued to fuck me doggystyle for about 10 times longer than Steve has ever lasted! Then, when I thought I couldn't possibly reach another orgasm, I felt another one begin! As I reached my orgasm I felt his thrusts get harder and stronger, and then I felt him come deep inside my pussy! I had never felt that feeling with Steve, he always just told me when he had finished. But I could feel jet after jet of Tim's delicious warm semen fill my pussy, as he grabbed my hips tight and held his cock deep inside me until he finished!

Then we both collapsed on the bed, with Tim still on top of me, and somehow still inside me! We lay there for a while until Tim got up, and as his limp but still large black cock slid out my pussy, I felt his come start to leak out of me as well. Then as a true gentleman, he got me some tissues so I could clean myself up. I went and cleaned myself up and put my nightie and g-string back on and came back to give Tim a kiss goodnight, as that seemed like the appropriate thing to do. After I kissed him, he told me that he had been waiting to fuck me ever since he first layed eyes on me! And I guess, based on how I behaved tonight, that a part of me had been waiting for that ever since I first layed eyes on him too!

I slipped back into our room and into bed next to my husband, but I decided to leave my red nightie on instead of changing into my boring pyjamas. That red nightie would now always remind me of the best sex I've ever had! Morning came and Steve's first question was, why are you wearing that sexy nightie? I told him that I had put it on after the movie, in case he woke up and wanted some sexy fun. Little does he know, that I didn't need him to wake up for me to have some sexy fun! Now I just need to convince him that we should move to Miami!!!