All Comments on 'An Unexpected Holiday'

by Essengee34

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

More cuck shit

1/5

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

She had 5 kids with him and now suddenly wants to be a gutter skank? Fine...let her be a single mom with 5 kids and see how she feels

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Why did she want her husband to move to Miami? She could divorce him and move to Miami with her 5 children and go live with her lover! Ahhhhhh, just a problem: would Tim accept it? To live with a cheating whore mother of five? Of course not! 1*

dossbigdossbigabout 2 years ago

Stupid ending. Great that she got a BBC and loved it, but move to Miami, Come On Man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two things told me this was a first-time story without looking at the writers name,

First, she was a blonde bombshell after already having bore five children. (not likely)

Second, he had to be black and she had to become addicted to black cock.

As I skimmed it became apparent that it would be a cuck story without a tag.

Do new writers not have any imagination, much less the brain capacity beyond a 15 year old? This is so fucking juvenile, grow up, get a life. And before you post another pile of shit like this do a bit of homework, you'll soon find out garbage like this gets the lowest scores. Sadly the lowest I can rate is one star. Where are the negative scores when you need them the most?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

What a pile of shite, typical black man with a foot long dong, no morals or respect for his friend.

Meanwhile lovely wifey has unprotected sex with what was effectively a stranger. Hopefully ends up pregnant with his bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can see where this shit story is going with the shitty remarks about the husband. What a waste for 5 kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dumb blond brain in her poesy ,ask husband tot fist her 5 kids kunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Wrong category

Yet again another newbie writer who insist that this is a loving wife category story. Let’s just say since you are a newbie forget about the characters you have it’s what they do aka sexual things that decides what category you use . Your sexual theme is based on a white women having sexual fun with a coloured man aka interracial sex aka automatically interracial category story. How hard is that to figure out. But your story ( even if it was in the correct category) wasn’t to bad you got a clear vibe for the interracial category stories. So your next story ( hopefully in the correct category) you pictured this wife having 5 kids and felt like she wanted more. So you should of at the end instead of just climbing back into bed and killed your story she should of got a bit more of this Tim and ended up being pregnant again. In other words interracial stories they like to find out that the women/wife what ever you want to call her should be pregnant. That’s what gives interracial stories the edge that is what they want to read in the interracial category. Right your story if it was in the correct category would have got 3 to 4 stars. But since you decided to put it in the wrong category and just give it a pitiful ending can’t even give you any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut, that's it and that's all. Just a good for nothing sewer slut. Nothing different.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So she just became a cheating slut. Husband knows nothing. Then she finds out she is pregnant, again. The baby is a black baby and it all unravels. Yeah, a real Loving Wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it and Totally get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more of the awful combination of racism with lies and mythology about 'BBC' to just a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The garbage just keeps coming in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wouldn't the husband smell her, notice her red and swollen pussy and that would be all she wrote for their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully this example of te lowest type of women possible gets knocked up and then her, her new black baby and her other five kids can move closer to Tim and live off him or off social handouts while the cheated husband can find a better example of womankind.

And hopefully Tim, her husbands former friend gets the cold shoulder off their other friends who refers him as scum for stabbing his best friend in the back for some skanky old shoe who will only move on to soon meonevekse because if she can betray the father of her five kids who she’s been with so long then she’ll as easily betray the back stabbing friends probably for more of Literoticas fabled BBC

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Gee another one story retread cuck writer using a new name again. same writer used another one early this week too.

Your lack of writing skills show the same lousy and weak structures as your previous attempts.

I find it funny you homosexual dudes try this and most, like me, should be offended that you think we're too dumb to catch it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the stuff. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one was easy to score. ONE STAR. That's my opinion of this piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read your tags, went to the end and gave it a one star rating for being in the wrong category. Sick and tired of LW being used as dumping ground from shit writers.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Stereotypical LW Jamal, cheap black dildo that he is, makes cuck of best friend for evil , stupid, white whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the actual fuck is wrong with that asshole that whines like a little bitch about stories being in the wrong category? I guess his head is too far up his own ass to realize that stories can fit into multiple categories. This one absolutely is about a wife having extramarital fun, which is in the actual description of this category. Once again, the moron makes a fool of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am laughing my ass off at the commenter below who clearly has absolutely zero knowledge of what racism and mythology are! 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m down. Girl, when is our next trip to Miami?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

any married woman who fucks around is part of the loving wives program

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The poor little anonymous wannabe man who types in all caps to make up for the fact that he has no balls always shows up in these comments

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

VERY HOT story!!!!! 5 stars from here! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

I give the story only one star. Steve trusted his wife and Tim to be able to watch a movie together but his trust was misplaced. Charlene wanted to fuck Tim in the worst way and was successful. Tim wanted to fuck his friends wife since the first time he saw her. Some best man. Steve hopefully will find out about his cheating wife and dump her ass and divorce her. He should never see Tim again after he finds out that they fucked and it will inevitably come out sooner or later. This is a sad story of a cheating wife and a friend who is not a friend at all. I hope Steve finds out and takes decisive action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clearly this story sparked something in 26thNC.he tries to play it off as his hatred for black people, but in truth we know it’s just the opposite….he secret desires to be the woman in this story getting that huge black cock. You be you, 26thNC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did it check a couple of cliché boxes, sure. Did that make it any less hot, nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, do you think Tim would mind if I came for a visit? A week in Miami with a sexy black man, I’m in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay when does hubby fuck a young sexy woman? Fair is fair. The skank cucks the husband he deserves to get fucked by someone else too.

bownchimebownchimeabout 2 years ago

This was a nice story! Next chapter please!!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - just another cheating married, skanky, slut - who will eventually be a divorced single parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Myself, I very much enjoyed the story. This was supposedly the first time that she had an affair, and to top it off with a bbc. I feel it will keep the spark in their marriage burning bright. People as a whole, fall into rut, get bored with one and other, then divorce. If she would have been gang banged, then yes , ,call her a skank. But that was not the case 5 Stars Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous