An Unexpected Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Moi?' I said. 'Tease?' And, before I could say anything else, she rocked back, and her delicious fuckhole swallowed my cock like a predatory fish taking down an inattentive sardine. Glorious.

The second half didn't last very long. I think that Amber and I were both finding it just a little bit too good. Amber was the first to up the pace and start grunting and growling, and I soon joined her in an almost-mutual climax. And then Milly too joined in the chorus. Fuck, fuck, fuck. It was everything that I could have hoped for. And both of the ladies seemed pretty happy too.

Afterwards, the three of us sat there: me naked, Amber in just her sexy black bra, and Milly in her bright pink silky T-shirt.

'I think that we should have a spot more wine,' Milly said, reaching for the bottle.

'So ... was it ... was it what you were hoping for?' I asked tentatively.

'Oh, yes. And some,' Milly said. 'I'm already looking forward to the next time.'

I turned and looked at Amber.

'Oh, yes,' she said.

12