An Unexpected Journey

Story Info
Love, when you least expect it.
2.4k words
4.24
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

This story was to be part 2 of Kinky PPE's, but as soon as I started writing it took off in another direction. It's a very gentle tale of two people unexpectedly falling for each other. I like the characters and I hope the story works. Feedback and votes are very welcome as it always good to know what the readers think, x

I was sat in my PJ's, aimlessly flicking through different websites, at a bit of a loss as to what to do with my time. The previous two months had been the busiest of my life, the ICU where I worked doubling in capacity but not in staff. Before this week I'd only had one full day off in two months; my bank balance would thank me but my brain and body didn't. I now had a week off and had thought I'd sleep for most of it but found I was too wired and actually sleeping worse.

Under normal circumstances I'd go to the gym or meet friends in the pub for a bit of liquid debriefing, but these places were still closed, hence the PJ's and the internet. Realizing that work, gym and pub were the highlights of my life pre Covid didn't make me feel any better.

Before the virus had turned mine and everybody else's life upside down I had spent an insane and exhilarating, albeit completely out of character, 36hrs posting very risqué photos of myself online and had even put on a live sex show on a fetish site, adorned head to toe in gown, goggle and masks. It was this site I had just clicked on and ScarletV, an Australian goth girl who had helped me last time had been online and immediately engaged me in conversation. "How's it going stranger?"

"Good thanks, just getting back to a bit of normality, well sort of, lol."

"Lol, how was the whole Covid thing been for you?"

"Fairly mad and pretty exhausting. Thankfully we seem to be over the worst of it."

"I can only imagine. I hope you're ok."

"A bit tired, but I'm ok. How's life been for you?"

"Apart from college I use to spend most of my time on the computer anyway, so really not that different. Do you want to chat face to face, rather than typing?"

I said yes and she sent me the link and I was soon staring at the pretty face I remembered from before, still in a black vest with tattoos showing but without half as much makeup on.

It was funny, even though we had only ever chatted briefly it was like greeting an old friend.

"You're so pretty ,I wondered what you looked like, I love your red hair." Scarlet said.

I started laughing, remembering that the last time we chatted I was wearing a surgical mask and cap. "Maybe I should show you my bum to verify it's me." We both got into giggles and I felt better than I had in ages.

We chatted for ages and even though Scarlet was only in her late teens or early twenties she was a good listener as I let go of some of my pent up emotions and stress.

"Wow, I've read about how busy the hospitals were and how sick the patients were, but listening to you talk makes it really real and maybe even more scary."

"I know, we seem to be over the worst of it here in London, but it hasn't gone away and some places seem to be getting it really bad."

We both nodded and were quiet for a while, smiling and not knowing what to say next, but I think both of us not wanting to finish our chat. Finally Scarlet perked up and with the cheekiest smile I'd ever seen, said, "So tell me about your life before this stupid virus."

"What sort of things do you want to know?"

"Everything, where you were born, your first pet, how you ended up flashing your tits on the internet."

I flushed a bit but saw the funny side of what she said, "It was fairly mad wasn't it. I'd never done anything like that before. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it and how turned on I got, seems like a lifetime ago."

"It was really cool and really sexy; you could tell how much you enjoyed it. People on here are still talking about it, it's like part of our folklore."

"Wow." I started laughing "Who knew my tits, ass and fanny would be so famous or so popular."

We both laughed at this and I thought Scarlet was going to ask more about it but she seemed to change her mind and went back to asking more general stuff about me. I told her about my fairly normal upbringing, how I started nursing college at eighteen, how I was always one of the wildest in our student group, how I ended up with my arsehole of a last boyfriend who had posted our private photo's on the net after I kicked him out, in fact he'd shown them to his mates when he was drunk even before we'd broken up.

"Wanker!" Scarlet said with real venom.

"He was certainly that, much better at pleasuring himself than pleasuring me."

"That must have been horrible." Scarlet said after we had both stopped laughing.

"I was very angry at him but didn't give a fuck about the photos or who saw them. In fact I quite liked the idea of someone staring at my privates and getting off on it."

"Hence the show you put on for us."

"Sort of, it was having access to the PPE and the anonymity, combined with boredom and wanting to be naughty."

"You're just an exhibitionist tart really."

"Probably." We were both smiling again as we fell into a happy silence. I hadn't done much face to face chatting over the internet and certainly not with someone I didn't know very well but Scarlet was really easy to chat with and even the pauses and silences didn't seem awkward.

"Tell me about yourself, I don't suppose Scarlet is your real name."

Scarlet smiled some more but seemed to be thinking "I was born here in Australia but come from good Irish stock and hence have about four names, the first two are Deidre Philomena."

I smiled and nodded before she continued "It's a great telling off name, the nuns loved it. 'Deidre Philomena McNamara you're a wanton child'." This last bit was said in a broad Irish brogue and even though Scarlet smiled there was a different look in her eyes, hurt or some other strong emotion.

"Everyone calls me Dee."

"So you're a good catholic girl?"

"Of course! I dropped out of school and left home at sixteen, drifted for a couple of years before starting back into college last year, I'm twenty four now."

"Twenty four? I thought you were eighteen or nineteen."

"Lots of people think that, I think it's because I'm petite. How old are you?"

"Thirty, feeling about ninety."

"You don't look a day over forty five."

"Thanks!" We sat there grinning at each other, albeit 12,000 miles apart.

"Stand up and give me a twirl, I've only seen you from the shoulders up."

It was Dee's turn to flush a little, "Go on, don't be shy." I encouraged.

Taking a deep breath she pushed back from her desk and stood up. As her slim legs came into focus it all made sense, she wasn't wearing anything other than her black vest, which finished just below her privates. I tried to wolf whistle but very little sound came out. She was turning slowly, allowing me time to admire her. Her arms and legs although slim, were toned and her whole body had a look of wiry strength. I noticed the outline of her small perky breasts and I think a nipple pointing through her vest. On the back of her right thigh was another tattoo, this one extending up and under her vest.

"How far does the tattoo go up?" I shouted into the computer.

Dee smiled back at me over her shoulder and slowly lifted the right side hem of her vest, revealing a pert, naked, tattoo covered ass cheek.

"Wow." I said under my breath as Dee quickly sat down, questions filling my head.

"How many tattoos have you got? How do you stay so trim and fit looking if you're on the computer all day? Why are your nipples so hard." I didn't say the last one, just thought it.

Dee was smiling, seemingly very pleased with herself and with the questions I was asking.

"I have eighteen tattoos in all, although some run into each other. I do both yoga and Pilates every day, good for my head and my body." She took a breath, "Do you have any tattoos?"

"Just a boring little one of a flower on my right shoiulder."

"Ahh."

"Ahh what?"

She smiled her adorable, cheeky grin again. "Well that was one the few bits of you that was still covered during your little show. Show me it now."

I smiled back, I could have just shuffled my pajama top off my shoulder but thought fuck it!. I undid the buttons and let the top slide off my arms, proudly sitting there with my naked boobs exposed. I turned around and leant into the camera so that Dee could see the tattoo clearly.

"A thorny rose, how apt." Dee said as I turned to face the computer. I considered putting my top back on but instead just changed the angle of the camera so that only the top of by boobs was visible.

"Spoil sport." Dee said. It was my turn to smile cheekily.

"I love your big boobs, I'd love to stick my head between them and jiggle them about."

It was very forward of her but didn't seem out of place in the context of our conversation, so instead of being annoyed or offended I just smiled and asked her if she was gay.

Dee went quiet and I could tell that she thinking of what or how much to say, finally she said, "I'm going to tell you something that I haven't told many people. During my wayward years I worked as what was euphemistically called an escort, and not a very high end one at that. It was all licensed and above board as these things are in Australia. I had sex with both men and women and made some money. Most of the sex was horrible but some I enjoyed, so maybe I'm bisexual." Before I could say anything Dee said she wanted to get a cup of tea and would be back in two minutes, leaving me looking at the messy but femininely decorated room behind her.

When she returned she was her bubbly self again and spoke before I had a chance. "For the last six months I've only had sex with myself or the computer, is there a word for that sexuality?"

We spent the next few minutes messing and laughing, trying to come up with a term, technosexual being the best we could manage.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For telling me things about your life, it's none of my business what you do or did, I kinda feel special that you chose to tell me those things."

Dee smiled back at me and I'm sure my heart skipped a beat. I shook my head as if that would clear it and make my feelings go away. "This is bloody weird."

"What is?" Dee said with that same smile on her face.

"Well I don't think I'm gay or even bisexual but I'm sat here twelve thousand miles away, chatting to a bloody computer and even though I've only just met you, I want to kiss you." I started laughing, "and maybe put you head between my big boobies."

We were both laughing, I think as much out of awkwardness and embarrassment as at anything funny. "And I would love to kiss you too." Dee finally said.

"Maybe it's because we know we can't."

"Maybe."

For whatever reason I looked at the clock, "What time is it there?"

"About three in the morning."

"I thought it must be because it's four in the afternoon here. Don't you sleep?"

"Not very often or very well."

"Well you should go to sleep now, we can chat more later."

I could see her smile as if she was going to say something smart but instead she said, "You're probably right, will you lay down with me?"

"What?"

"Instead of on the computer we can do this on our phones, you can sing me a lullaby as I drift off."

"Only if you want nightmares, but I will lie down myself and chat to you."

I climbed on top of my own bed and closed the blackout blinds I used when doing night shift and felt a mix of excitement and apprehension as I waited for us to reconnect on our phones, this definitely wasn't what I expected to be doing today.

Finally Dee came on line but the screen was blank, "Let's just talk, I don't think I'll ever sleep if I keep looking at your face."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"No honestly, I love your eyes, I could look at them forever."

"Thank you."

Dee started giggling, "Are you in bed also?"

"Yep."

"What are you wearing?"

I couldn't help myself, "Chanel No5."

When we had both stopped laughing I said, "This is lovely, like having a sleep over."

"Umm yes it is." Dee said in a deeper, almost sultry voice.

"What'ya doing?"

"Playing with myself."

I couldn't help but smile, "Dirty cow, I don't know what sort of sleep over's you use to have."

"None this good, will you talk to me as I do it?"

"No, I just want to listen."

"Umm." Was all Dee said.

I was entranced as her breathing quickened, little groans of pleasure leaving no doubt about what she was doing. This was incredibly erotic and I wished I had headphones on, one hand wasn't nearly enough as I explored my own body.

Dee was holding her breath as her orgasm built, "Pant for me" I instructed her.

I heard "Huh, huh, huh, huh." Each breath getting shorter before "Oh my god I'm coming."

I wanted to talk but waited for Dee to recover. "I've never cum so hard before, I'm shaking."

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever fucking heard, you're incredible."

"Umm, I know." Dee said chuckling to herself, little groans and sighs of release escaping her mouth as her breathing slowed.

"I know this sounds terrible but next time I want to watch you."

"That sounds wonderful." As she said that I knew she had that smile on her face.

"Good night Dee."

"Good night my love."

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers