All Comments on 'An Unexpected Massage Ch. 03'

by massageaddict

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ideas

Maybe for the next chapter Bob has to return again the next day and Sophia wants another chance to fuck him properly. And because Jennifer now knows who Bob is, she contacts him and arranged a meeting in his hotel room.

Then after going home his wife finds out about his escapades and decides to investigate the massage parlor and has her own meetings with Emily, Julie, and Sophia (perhaps even Bob is part of them)

Either way they were great chapters to read. I really hope there are more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great read, can't wait for you to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
go with the flow

This emotional connection needs to be followed up on.

Maybe Bob needs to evolve into a more emotionally developed human by going through the angst of discovering that these women offer him a lot more than his wife or his shallow business.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Fairly realistic but the timescale to go from a happy ending to a blowjob to full sex is far too short, these ladies won’t do this that fast. Also, no condom? That would take longer too

Therefore you have the basis for a longer, more realistic, story.

Jason’s blonde wife was a distraction. Only use her if it advances the story

sueberlinersueberlinerover 1 year ago

Great Job! An easy & sexually charged read. I love that the customer, Bob was called into service the woman in the next room. Both she & Bob responded as one might hope. I have been in that position with far less satisfactory results.

DADDEM69DADDEM69about 1 month ago

It’s been almost 4 years since the start of your writers block. Hope it ends soon to continue this story. It was really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassageaddict@massageaddict
Just a guy who has yellow fever. I write for fun, there are going to be flaws and typos. Save your breath in the comments if that is what you are coming to comment on. If you have such low self esteem that you come on a erotica site to complain about typos, you need a life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES