All Comments on 'An Unexpected Massage Experience Ch. 02'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so, "Kristi's erotic message experience..." as actually a massage experience?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Outrageously erotic; could feel the intensity and the uniqueness of the experience. Yes, the sex massage you describe is very hot, but it is how you created a unique “once in a life time” experience for your main character — the reader senses/feels that element, which makes the story so well done, especially so when the two chapters are read together. I was not as enthusiastic about the first part, but I should have held my tongue until I read the complete piece. Once again, the sex is the story; the story is the sex (of course, at one level this is erotic fiction); I mean the two are integrated — you could not have this storyline without the sex as described and vice versa. Really like the characters you develop — relatable characters in real (OK, highly erotic) situations that together resonate with readers and you do so in short, well paced stories.

brianjdbbrianjdbalmost 2 years ago

Told i such a way that it is erotic but isn't. Hard to describe what I mean. Your needs were net and this wasn't dirty at all. It is life. Life of a woman needing this. Very well done. And true!!!!!!!

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years ago

In so many stories where the writer reveals what is about to happen at the start, the story tends to devolve into blunt sexual references to the very end. In this instance, inserting deeply personal/raw emotions in tandem with intimate physical responses pulls the reader into the growing intensity of being consumed by desire. Nicely done!

Misterpink1966Misterpink1966almost 2 years ago

I like the passion you put in your stories

SafeSullySafeSullyalmost 2 years ago

You have an amazing gift for expressing such erotic, passionate stories. So exciting. I'm anticipating your next with a shortness of breath and hard arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!!!!!!! I re-read it, and loved it as I grew hard, wanting to be the masseur!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazng first person erotica. I have a new "Favorite" author. Keep writing Kristi...please!

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Oh my, we loved it!

M45divorcedM45divorcedover 1 year ago

Incredible part two of the “massage awakening” of Kristi. Such a beautiful sharing of a real experience, it feels raw, genuine, and so very erotic. Not a simple sweaty description of fucking, not at all. It was an unexpected pleasure when she forcefully had him fuck her tits to climax, likely against the spa’s “fluids exchange policy”, lol. Please keep sharing Kristi, your followers crave your mind.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

Excellent, Kristi xxxxx

TomorrowTodayTomorrowToday11 months ago

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read here.

FrodovFrodov11 months ago

Okay… now I’m just jealous. Jealous of that masseur. Wow. Hot hot hot. Your stories leave the readers, or at least myself anyway, feeling that you are a very…complex woman. Despite your amazing exterior beauty, you seem reserved, almost timid sexually. At first. Not sure why that is specifically. You’ve written of your marriage and your ex’s less than stellar appreciation that could have certainly bruised your self esteem and confidence. There is of course your career and having to at least appear to adhere to the more conservative norms. Yet… when you get charged up… and let yourself go!!! Hot Hot Hot wow! Not exactly a case of Jekyll and Hyde, but certainly two distinct facets of an intriguing woman. I want to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
243 Followers
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES