An Unexpected Match

Story Info
Kellie discovers her desires have been right under her nose.
6.8k words
4.54
32.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early my senior year, and I was with my friend Tina at a party. We'd been best friends since elementary school when we discovered we had the same birthday. Tina and I had played the old spending the night at the others house trick, the party was over at our friend Lori's, and we planned to spend the night there. We were both having a great time, Lori had scored a keg and a bunch of other stuff, and all the cool people were there. Tina and I were in the backyard talking to a couple of boys when we heard someone inside the house yell "Cops." The boys both dropped their beers and took off running for the side gate. Tina looked at me and said "Oh Shit..." I hesitated for a second then told her to follow me. Running to the back of the yard we climbed over the fence into the neighbor's yard. Trying to remember if they had a dog as we ran to the side of the house and out the gate into the front yard. Fortunately, things were quiet as we emerged onto the street. We walked a couple of blocks away, catching our breaths, not saying anything until finally Tina looked at me and said, "Well now what?"

I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket, scrolling through the numbers wondering who I could call at 1 in the morning, a little tipsy and needing a place to stay. Then it hit me, my cousin Scott. He had an apartment not too far from here and I knew he wouldn't tell my parents. I hit call and waited as the phone rang. A groggy voice finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Scott, it's me Kellie."

"Ohh, uhhh hey... what's up?"

"Sorry for waking you up but I need a huge favor."

"Are you ok? what's going on."

"Everything is fine, we were at a party, and it sort of got... busted by the cops."

"Oh God, you aren't in jail, are you?"

"No, we got away but now we don't have a car or anyplace to stay..."

"And if you call your Mom you are toast...where do I need to pick you up?"

"Exactly, well, how about that gas station on Harris and Mackenzie?"

"Sure, I will be there in 10 minutes, ok?"

"Thanks Scott see you soon."

I turned to look at Tina, he's going to pick us up at the convenience store down the block and we can crash at his place.

Tina smiled, "Cool, that's your cousin that just got out of the Army, isn't it?"

"Yeah, he is going to school now."

"Cool, he's the cute one," she said with a grin.

I laughed at her as we started walking again.

"What?" she pressed, "You don't think he's cute?"

"He's my cousin I never really thought about it," I lied. I had thought he was cute for a long time, He was almost 10 years older than me and could remember having tea parties as a little girl pretending to be his wife long before I knew that that was wrong.

"Well, he is pretty hot," Tina went on, maybe I should give him a little thank you present for bailing us out.

"Ohh you little tramp," I laughed, "you sure talk a good game."

Tina just smiled at me as we crossed the street and walked through the parking lot of the convenience store. We went inside and bought a couple of Diet Cokes and were just walking out when Scott's truck pulled into the lot. He climbed out of the truck wearing a t-shirt, flip flops, a baseball cap and loose jogging shorts it was obvious he had thrown on whatever was close. He smiled when he saw us.

"Hey Girls."

"Hey Scott" we both answered in unison.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "Thank you soooo much for doing this, I owe you big time."

"No worries," he said giving me a squeeze, "I know you would do the same for me, I am just glad you two are ok."

We broke off the hug and Tina stepped in giving him a hug as well, "Thanks Scott," she said, "I owe you one too, my parents would kill me if they knew."

"Well, I guess we just have to make sure they don't know, be a shame to waste a pretty girl like you in a convent or something."

We both laughed as he broke off the hug with Tina and led us over to his truck, opening the door for us. Tina looked over at me and said, "well he's your cousin so I guess you get shotgun" as she climbed in first. I followed her in, Scott closed the door and walked around climbing in and starting the engine. I glanced down, watching as Tina made sure her leg was pressing against Scott's as he put the truck into gear and pulled out of the parking lot. It was a quick drive to his apartment complex; he parked the truck and led us up to his unit.

"Well, if I had known I was having company I would have cleaned up" he offered lamely as we went inside.

It was the first time I had been to his place; it was a bit cluttered but clean. He led us back to the bedroom.

"Well, you two can sleep on my bed, I will crash on the couch," he offered. Walking over to the dresser he pulled the bottom drawer open a bit, "there are shorts in here and t-shirts in the closet you can sleep in. They are going to be awfully baggy on you two, but I guess it will work for one night. The towels on the rod are clean so just use those. You guys need a drink or something to eat?"

"No, we are good, thanks again Scott" I said as I walked over and gave him another hug.

"Sure thing Kellie, I hate to be lame but I had a long day, so I am gonna crash, what time do I need to take you back in the morning?"

"Oh no hurry," Tina offered, "just whenever we get up no one is really expecting us in the morning."

"Cool, there is probably enough here to make some breakfast in the morning then I can take you two home."

"Sweet thanks" Tina said, taking her turn at hugging Scott.

He smiled a little and walked back into the living room, closing the door behind him. Tina pulled the drawer the rest of the way open, taking two pairs of grey running shorts out and tossing me a pair. I headed over to the closet picking out a pair of tshirts for us. We both began to get undressed and ready for bed. I paused for a moment as Tina pulled her shirt over her head the unclasped her bra, tossing onto Scott's dresser. She had magnificent breasts, C cup, firm with half dollar sized areola a beautiful coral color against her tanned skin. She grinned at me, as she caught me staring at her, "Hey no fair me being the only one getting undressed."

I smiled back, taking my own shirt and bra off. The slipping out of my skirt and panties. Tina walked over to me, putting her arms around me, hugging me, my body responding to the feel of her breasts against me as she started to kiss my neck. We had messed around before but always secretly, never like this, with my cousin in the next room, probably still wide awake and with no lock on the door. All worries about Scott melted away as Tina kissed her way down my neck, over my shoulders her hands and mouth finding their way to my breasts.

My own hands reaching down running my fingers through her long blonde hair as she suckled at my breasts. She pushed me back gently and I sat down on the bed, then slowly laid back, she kept kissing and caressing my breasts, then began to kiss her way down my stomach. I tingled as her hand slid between my thighs, finger trailing over the opening of my pussy as she kissed my stomach working slowly downward.

I gasped, trying not to make any noise as her finger slid inside me, slowly sliding in and out as her tongue found my clit, she worked it expertly, my orgasm growing as I fought to stifle my moans of pleasure. Finally giving in, feeling it wash over me, my body shaking. Tina stopped as my body went limp, trying to catch my breath, I watched as she stood back up, slowly sliding her shorts and panties off, then she climbed up on the bed, straddling me moving forward till her pussy was over my face, I reached up, hands grasping her ass pulling her down to me as I took my turn licking her pussy. My hands squeezing and caressing her tight ass as my tongue probed her slit, working it inside her then sliding it up to her clit, swirling my tongue around it. Tina pressed her weight down, pinning my head back against the bed forcing my tongue against her clit, hands squeezing her ass, wanting to give her a spank but afraid the sound will carry. Hearing Tina moans getting louder as I lick at her clit, then sucking it in between my lips, my tongue gently flicking against the tip as her orgasm finally hits. Tina moved off of me, and we both climbed into the bed properly, lying beside each other. I leaned in, kissing Tina softly, both of us tasting ourselves.

"God, I hope he didn't hear that" I whisper.

"I hope he did," Tina replies, "I hope he was listening through the door stroking his cock."

"Gross, he's my cousin," I replied but secretly agreeing with Tina.

"He's not mine, that makes him fair game," she said with a wink.

I laughed, "well tonight you are all mine" pulling her close as I closed my eyes, exhaustion from the day's events finally catching up with me and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke, feeling movement as Tina slipped out of the bed. I pretended to be asleep as she walked to the door and quietly opened it. Peering through my eyelids I watched as she left the door ajar and I realized she had turned towards the living room, not the bathroom. Wondering what she was up to, I quickly climbed out of bed, hurrying quietly to the door, peeking out of the crack between the door and the frame. I saw Tina standing next to the couch looking down at Scott. I almost gasped as she pulled the t-shirt over her head, then slid her shorts off. She kneeled down beside the couch, her hand on his thigh, he moved a little but was still sound asleep as she slid her hand up into the leg of the shorts. My own arousal building as I realized she was playing with his cock. I could just make out the outline of it as it stiffened under his shorts. A soft moan escaped his lips, and a few words I couldn't quite make out. Tina took her other hand and slipped it under his t-shirt, running it up over his stomach and chest. Then it came back down, into the waist band of his shorts. Moving her hand out of the leg of his shorts she slid his shorts down and his cock sprang free. My own hand slid down between my legs, gently touching myself as I stared at my cousin's cock, watching my best friend stroke it, then lean in and take the head in her mouth. That put Scott over the edge, and he woke up, obviously confused... stammering as he looked down at Tina bobbing up and down on his cock.

"What...what are you doing," he stammered.

Tina looked up at him, his cock slipping out of her mouth but her hand still stroking it, "I just wanted to thank you for helping us, do you want me to stop?"

"Well, uh...no...it's just, you are Kellie's friend and... well..."

"Oh, I am sure she won't mind, just enjoy your thank you present." She slipped his hard cock back into her mouth, moving up and down, sliding it all the way down her throat, her hands stroking the shaft, sliding down to caress his balls.

"Oh God Tina, that feels so good" reaching his hand out his fingers running through her hair. My own fingers inside my shorts, playing with my pussy as it grew wetter and wetter. She moved back, his cock sliding out of her mouth again, hands still stroking it, moving down, her tongue lapping at his balls for a few moments, then placing it at the base of his shift, slowly licking up the bottom of his cock. As she reached the tip her tongue swirled around the head like a lollipop. The she looked up at Scott and cooed, "Your cock feels wonderful in my mouth baby, but I bet it will feel even better in my pussy, is it ok if I find out?" she asked with a wicked grin.

Scott smiled back, "Of course."

Tina stood up her hand still reaching down to hold his cock, moving forward she straddled him, slowly lowering herself, her hand guiding his hard cock into her waiting pussy. Scott's hands reached up, first her hips then moving up to her breasts, exploring them playing with her nipples. They both gasped as she moved, his hard cock buried inside her as she sat on top of him. Then she began to rock, grinding his hard cock into her, back and forth at first, then alternating up and down.

"Ohh yes Scott, your cock feels so good in my pussy." she moaned as she continued to ride him. Leaning forward her hands on his chest, hips grinding back and forth, "Cum for me baby" she purred, "fill my pussy up with your cum I want to feel it deep inside me."

"Oh God yes" Scott moaned, his hands on her hips pulling her into him, his own hips thrusting pushing into her..."Ohhhh fuck yesss...." he moaned his orgasm hitting.

Tina's own orgasm soon followed, and she slumped forward, her head on his chest. Scott moved his arms up, wrapping them around her.

"Wow, you were amazing" he said quietly.

"Thank you" she answered, ' I certainly enjoyed it too."

She turned her head kissing him for a few minutes, then breaking the embrace she looked down at him," I better go before your cousin wakes up and comes looking for me."

"Yeah, that would be bad, she would freak out if she saw us like this.

Tina slipped off of him, reaching down to scoop up the shorts and t-shirt and walking down the hall. I quickly slipped my own hand out of my shorts, unsure of what to do next. I was so aroused by what I had just seen I knew I couldn't just go and pretend to be asleep. As Tina went by the door, headed to the bathroom to clean up, I pushed the door open a bit farther and grabbed her arm. She jumped a little startled but fortunately didn't cry out. I pulled her into the bedroom, closing the door with my foot, I grabbed her by the hips, spinning her around, pushing her back onto the bed. Her legs still on the floor, her ass on the edge of the bed I dropped to my knees, burying my face in her pussy. Licking her tasting the mixture of their juices, the idea of eating my cousin's cum driving me crazy as I lapped hungrily, working my tongue into her wanting ever last bit of it. Tina moaning under my assault, her legs up on my shoulders, drawing me into her as I push her to another orgasm, a hand between my legs working on my own.

"Ohhh that's it Kellie, lick all of his cum out of my pussy, you know what he said when I first took his hard cock into my mouth? He moaned 'oh Kellie.' He was thinking it was you."

Her words pushed me over the edge, burying a finger deep in my pussy as my orgasm hit, my frantic licking causing Tina to orgasm all over my face. Almost collapsing with exhaustion. Slowly catching my breath, I stood up, sliding onto the bed next to Tina. Reaching over, hand gently caressing her smooth stomach, 'You just made that up". "No, he really did call out your name, when he thought it was a dream." I leaned in and kissed Tina on the lips, then we both drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next morning to find Scott still fast asleep. We both quickly showered and got back into our clothes from the night before. He woke up as Tina was coming out of the bathroom. We turned down his offer of breakfast, and he cleaned up and gave us a ride back to my car.

The next couple of weeks were a bit of a blur. I just couldn't get that night out of my mind but had no idea what to do next. Then just as I made up my mind to go for it, fate intervened. We were having a family get together at Scott's parent's house. I got there a little late, as usual. I had just walked in when I heard Scott's mom Lisa commenting that they had forgotten to pick up a bag of ice.

"I'll run and grab a bag since everyone else is blocked in," I offered.

"Oh, thank you so much, let me grab my purse."

"I can cover it Aunt Lisa, I'll be right back".

I turned and headed back to the door, and that's when I realized Scott's keys were hanging on a hook by the door, confident no one was watching, I grabbed them as I went out the door. Jumping back in my Jeep I raced to the hardware store just down the road. Not sure which was which I got copies of both house keys made before grabbing a couple of bags of ice and hurrying back. No one seemed to notice how long it had taken, or the missing keys when I got back. The rest of the party was pretty uneventful, but I did overhear Scott and his Dad discussing his class and work schedule and the rest of my plan fell into place. As it happened, he only had one class on Tuesday and Thursdays, and on Thursday after class he worked from one until six.

When I got home, I did a little online shopping. My packages didn't arrive as soon as I had hoped but the following Thursday, I had everything I needed, just had to get my courage up. I had prepared my parents, telling them earlier in the week I was going to be studying with Tina for a test, so my Mom wished me luck as I left the house a little before 4. I ran to the grocery store and picked up what I needed and headed over to Scott's apartment. I parked the Jeep a building over from his, and taking a deep breath I got out and walked over to his unit. I wasn't sure which key, but it seemed like a good sign when the first key I tried opened the door. Watching the time as I worked, at 5:45 I took a look at the gym bag I had left by the couch. I could still back out, I thought...I wasn't totally committed...then taking a deep breath I walked over, picked up the bag and went into the bedroom to change.

I had everything on the table and ready to eat at 6:10, and right on time I heard the key turn in the lock. The door opened then...silence. Oh, God, I thought, I hope he doesn't think someone broke in, what if he's calling the cops right now?

"Hey, Scott," I called out, "It's just me..."

"What are you doing here," he responded, and I heard him close the door.

"Just wanted to give you a little Thank You for helping Tina and I out the other night".

"You don't need to..." his voice trailed off as he turned the corner into the kitchen and saw me.

I was wearing a risqué French Maid outfit. The skirt barely coming down to cover my bottom and exposing the tops of my stockings. The top was low cut, and the bra I had chosen pushed my breasts up nicely, leaving my nipples barely covered.

He just stared for a moment, "Is everything OK Scott?"

"Uhhh....yeah....I just....wasn't expecting....that..."

"You don't like it? I just thought it would be fun, dress up a little and make you dinner...but if you don't like it..."

"No, no it's fine, just caught my by surprise."

He recovered gamely turning his attention to the table, "that smells wonderful, is it ready."

"Yes," I replied with a grin, "wash up and we can eat".

He disappeared into the bathroom for a minute and was much more composed when he came back. He sat down and we ate, talking about how we both were doing in school, what his plans were after he graduated and caught up on a little family gossip. After we finished, he started to stand up, "No, no let me get that, I'm dressed for it after all..." I began to clear the table, and we continued to chat. I felt my skirt rising up as I bent over to load the dishwasher and I wondered if he was watching. I straightened up and turned around and saw him standing up, I thought I noticed a bulge in his shorts as I walked back over to him.

"Well," he said awkwardly, "thank you for a wonderful dinner, but...I probably need to get some work done."

"Well, Ok, glad you enjoyed it...can you do me a favor though?"

"Sure."

"Can you unzip me? It's hard to get out of this by myself."

I turned around in front of him, reaching back and moving my hair out of the way. I felt him take hold of the zipper and move it down.

"A little farther silly."

The zipper slid the rest of the way down and I stepped away from him before turning around. I slid the dress off my shoulders, and it fell to the floor, pooling at my feet.

"Thank you", I said with a grin.

He started to turn away, "Ohh, come on, it isn't like you haven't seen me in a bikini before."

He turned back slowly, "yeah, but I think your Dad would have a heart attack if he saw you out in public in a bikini like that"

12