An Unexpected Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so?" I said with a grin, looking down at my bra, it was an underwire pushup bra, that left most of my nipples exposed.

"You're probably right," I continued, turning slowly so he could see that my panties were open in the back. As I turned back to face him, I looked down at his crotch, " But you don't seem to mind" I stepped closer, reaching out, putting my hand on the bulge in his shorts. His hand moved to my wrist, grasping it, but he didn't try and stop me as I began to gently rubbing it. With my other hand I opened his belt, and unzipped his shorts, only pausing rubbing his hardness to pull them down along with his boxers. I dropped to my knees, hand wrapped around his hard cock, slowly stroking it. I leaned in, swirling my tongue around the tip before taking it into my mouth. Reaching back, I unclasped my bra and tossed it out of the way as I bobbed up and down on his cock, listening to his soft moans as I worked, my hand took hold of his balls, cupping them, caressing them. Suddenly he reached down, his hand on my head, fingers running through my red hair, he groaned, and I felt his cock surge in my mouth, he thrust forward a little with his hips as his hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it all, greedily sucking on him, wanting every last bit of it.

He started to step back a little and his spent cock slid out from between my lips. He looked down, our eyes meeting, then he bent over a little, his hands going under my arms, I stood up as he lifted gently, but as I was back on my feet he kept on lifting until I was off my feet in his arms. Wordlessly he carried me into the bedroom, laying me down on his bed. He slid my panties off, he stood by the bed for a moment, looking down at my exposed pussy, I suddenly felt very self-conscious, moving my hand down to cover myself, he took my wrist again, this time gently moving it away.

"It's ok, I'm just admiring how you beautiful you are", and that he said pointing at neatly shaved pussy with the small tuft of red hair, " is incredibly sexy".

"I'm glad you like it," I said with relief.

"Ohh, I definitely do."

He moved in between my legs. Kissing first one thigh, then the other, slowly working his way up, feeling his tongue trace the line where my leg meets torso, I shivered with anticipation. Then his tongue found my pussy, tracing up the lips, lapping at me gently, working its way inside me, I moaned in pleasure, running my fingers through his hair, wanting to bury his face in me. His hands moved under me, feeling my bottom, hands squeezing and caressing me as his tongue continued to work on my sex. I felt my orgasm building, the events of the day just saw overwhelming combined with Scott's expert ministrations and I moaned as my orgasm washed over me, pressing his face into me, my thighs pressed against his face, only releasing him as the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed. As I lay back catching my breath he stood up for a moment, pulling his shirt off, tossing it aside before laying down next to me. I rolled onto my side, pressing myself against him. Running my hand over his chest.

"That was amazing, you're even better than Tina", I purred...

He turned to look at me, and I just smiled...

"You are full of surprises today, aren't you" he responded, and it isn't too ungentlemanly of me to kiss and tell, "you are too."

"I was kind of wondering about that."

"You knew about that?"

"Yeah, I watched the whole thing, it's kind of what led me to this."

I slid my hand down his chest, feeling his cock, gently caressing it, feeling it beginning to stir.

"I wouldn't have guessed, either part I mean..."

"We are both pretty discreet," I responded with a mischievous grin.

"That's definitely a good thing after tonight."

His cock was now rock hard in my hand, I say up still stroking it and straddled him, slowly lowering myself, guiding him into me. We both gasped as it slid into my waiting pussy. Taking it all in I sat still for a moment. Enjoying the sensation of being filled with it. His hands found my breasts, caressing them, starting to play with my nipples as I start to ride him, moving up and down. I begin to move faster, rocking my hips back and forth as I moved up and down. His hands abandoned my breasts and my brief moment of disappointment disappeared as they found my bottom. Gasping as he squeezed, then letting out a moan as he gave me a quick spank.

"Oh, God yes" I cried out, starting to move faster, wanting his cock even deeper inside me as I moved. He gave me another spank and I responded with another moan, "cum for me," I pleaded, "fill me up with your cum just like you did Tina."

His hips begin to thrust, driving into me, almost throwing me off...

"Yes, yes, yes" I moaned. "I'm coming...I'm coming" He thrust again but this time he didn't come back down, and I heard him grown, then felt him as he came inside me. Slowly he lowered his hips, as his cock stopped spasming inside me. I lowered myself down, head on his chest, feeling his arms wrap around me. Catching my breath as I enjoyed his embrace and the feel of his cock softening inside me.

I must have fallen asleep like that, because the next thing I knew Scott was gently caressing my face, "Wake up sleepyhead, what time do you have to be home?"

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 8."

"I told my mom I'd be home by 9."

"Well, you'd better hurry then".

I slid out of the bed glancing around, still a little discombobulated. Grinning Scott pointed towards the shower.

"Clean towels on the rack"

I quickly washed off and when I came out Scott had found my bag and had it sitting on the bed.

"I'm assuming your clothes are in here?"

"Yeah, thanks"

I hurriedly dressed, as we walked to the door, I glanced over at the kitchen a little guiltily.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to leave a mess."

"I'd do a lot more than a few dishes for another round of that."

"So.... you want another round of that?" I asked a bit hesitantly.

"Absolutely, as long as you are down."

"Definitely," I said, matching his grin.

He walked me out to my Jeep and gave me a quick kiss before I hurried home. The next few weeks we were able to steal a little time in our schedules to meet up, and the sex was amazing, even if it always felt rushed. Then I got some really good news, my Dad had decided to take my Mom to a resort for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary, and since I was 18 they were going to trust me to stay home alone. I texted Scott with the good news, and he quickly replied back.

"When are they leaving?"

"Friday morning, gone till Monday night."

"I think it's going to be a fun weekend."

"Me too."

The days seemed to drag on as we got closer and closer. On Thursday an unexpected Amazon package arrived for me. I opened it to find a red, strapless floral print sundress and a pair of matching sandals. The gift card inside said, "Friday 7pm, Publix on Franklin Blvd. Wear this and put your hair in a ponytail."

I texted Scott but didn't get a response all night. I had the longest Friday in the history of school. Trying to steal a look at my phone every chance I got, only to be disappointed when there was no text from Scott.

Finally, the day ended, and I rushed home to an empty house. I took a shower, using the massive shower in my parent's room. Shaving my legs and pussy, trimming up the little tuft of hair that Scott seemed to like so much. I put the dress on, admiring the way it looked on me. It was a little tight in the bust, having had a D cup since my freshman year I was used to that, but it looked really good I thought. I checked my phone again. Still no text from Scott and only 530pm. The Publix was across town, but that was still only going to take me 30 minutes tops. I paced around the house, almost losing my mind for another 45 minutes before I gave up and got in the Jeep and headed over. I sat in the grocery store parking lot for almost half an hour, staring at my phone, willing a text to arrive.

I looked up as a vehicle pulled in next to me and I quickly recognized it as Scott's truck. I hopped out of the Jeep and quickly climbed into the truck. Sliding into the seat I leaned over the console, and we kissed, his hand found my leg and quickly slid up my thigh. I felt his fingers brush my panties and wondered if he could feel how wet I already was. Breaking the kiss, he backed out of the parking space as I buckled up.

"Where are we going?"

He just smiled and held a finger to his lip. We drove for a bit then he pulled into a WaWa parking lot. He found a space right in front of the door and looked over at me, "go into the bathroom and take your bra and panties off." More than a little surprised I did as he instructed, back in the truck he handed me a blindfold.

"Put this on", again I complied and felt the truck pull out and get back on the road.

We drove around for 10 or 15 minutes, leaving me with no idea where we were. Finally, I felt the distinctive bump of entering a parking lot. My mind was racing, were we back at his apartment? My sense of time and direction was too frazzled to have any clue. I heard his door open, and Scott climbed out. Then my door opened. He reached across me unbuckling my seat belt and helped me out of the truck. We took a few steps, and he warned me to watch the curb. A few more steps then we stopped. I heard the door open, and I knew we weren't at Scott's apartment, since he lived on the second floor. He guided me through the door into a room that was on the cold side. He took both my hands, one in each of his, leaning in towards me he said quietly, "we can stop anytime you want to, ok?".

I nodded my agreement, and he placed both my hands in one of his and then I felt cold metal against my wrist, the sudden pressure, then the click... I realized he was handcuffing me. The second wrist was soon cuffed, and he led me across the room by the cuffs. He raised my hands above my head, and I heard a click. His hands slid down my arms, my hands attached to something above me. His fingers went into my dress pulling it down, sliding it off me, leaving me standing there naked, completely exposed. His body pressed against my back, his hands on my breasts. Squeezing them, caressing them, as he gently kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. He began to concentrate on my nipples, rolling them between his fingertips, gently pulling on them, teasing them as I purred in satisfaction, he released them for a moment then I felt cold metal against my breasts, I gasped in pain and pleasure as something clamped first one, then the other nipple. I felt the metal chain connecting them bouncing against my chess as I rocked slightly back and forth as he continued to tease me.

"You like that, don't you," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes...yes I do..."

"Makes you feel like a naughty girl doesn't it...."

His hands were still playing with my breasts, occasionally pulling gently on the clips, sending shivers through my body.

"Ohhh...y..y...yes...."

"You like being a naughty girl, don't you?"

His hands moved down now, caressing my ass, one hand on each cheek.

"I like being your naughty girl."

"MMmm, that's right," he answered, suddenly giving one cheek a spank.

I gasped, and he quickly spanked the other cheek. I felt him step away, listening...then suddenly he was back, his hand on my bottom again, followed by another quick spank.

"I've got something for this naughty little ass of yours"

His hand had moved to the center now, his finger running between my cheeks, then I felt him spread them, and something hard was pressing against my anus. I gasped as it slowly entered me, stretching, me. There was some kind of lubricant on it but it was still cold and hard. I let out a gasp as it filled me getting bigger and bigger, then it was inside, and only a small stem seemed to be in my sphincter.

"How do you like that, naughty girl?" His hand resuming rubbing my ass.

"It feels...good..." I moaned...

Then suddenly it started vibrating inside me and I let out another moan. I gasped as my bottom took a few more spanks, the toy vibrating away inside me. Then...nothing. I stood there, waiting, ears straining, wondering what he was doing, what was happening. Then suddenly he was behind me again. Hot breath in my ear, one hand playing with my breasts again alternating between squeezing and caressing them and tugging on the nipple clamps, the other sliding down my stomach, between my legs. I felt his fingertip tracing the opening of my pussy. He pressed in closer, and I felt his chest against me, his bare chest, I quickly realized. Then I felt his hard cock brush against my bottom. His finger started pressing into me, I spread my legs, wanting it inside me, wanting anything inside me at this point. He must have sensed my need.

"That naughty pussy is awfully wet, what do you suppose it wants?"

I pressed back, feeling his hard cock against my bottom, "It wants that nice hard cock," I purred.

I felt his hand leave my breasts, moving up my arm and then I heard that click again. He moved around me, one hand holding the handcuffs, the other on the chain connecting my nipples, pulling on both guiding me forward. I felt the edge of a bed against my legs and his strong hands guided me down, till I was bent over the edge of it, hands outstretched. That click again as the cuffs were again secured to something. I felt him move behind me, spreading my legs wider, his hands on my ass again, a few more quick spanks, the vibrations driving me crazier and crazier.

Then his hands were on my hips, his hard cock pressed against me.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside me."

"You're a naughty girl, you should talk like one."

Whatever inhibitions I had left snapped, pressing back into him as best I could, "Fuck my pussy, I want you to fuck my naughty pussy."

He drove forward into me, pausing for a brief moment as he was fully inside me, then began a fast, hard rhythmic thrusting. Every few seconds he would smack one side of my ass or the other and I moaned in pleasure each time. The chain and nipple clamps were pressing into the bed, as my body rocked back and forth, they would catch, tugging and twisting my nipples, all the while the toy was buzzing away inside me.

"Yes, yes," I cried out, "fuck me, that cock feels so good in my naughty pussy, fuck me harder!"

I had no idea where we were, or if anyone could hear me and I just didn't care as waves of pleasure washed over me. I felt my orgasm building and knew there was one last thing I wanted...

"I'm cumming, fuck me harder, I'm cumming....I...I..." I stammered barely able to speak through the ecstasy. "I want you to cum all over me, coat my naughty ass in your cum... please, I want to feel it all over me...." My body went limp on the bed, my legs couldn't hold me any longer. I felt his cock slide out of my pussy and then... all over my ass and back the hot blast of his cum.

Laying there limp, I turned my head back..."Please," I whispered feeling hoarse from my cries..."Take it out, it's too much..."

The vibration stopped, then I felt a gentle hand on my bottom. Spreading me again, as I felt it stretch my sphincter again as it slid out of me. I laid there, trying to catch my breath, mind racing, body exhausted until I felt his weight on the bed next to me. A warm cloth cleaned me off. The handcuffs were next, then I rolled over and he carefully unclamped my nipples. A hand gently caressed my cheek for a moment before taking the blindfold off. The lights in the room almost blinded me after so long in the dark. How long had it been I wondered, laying there his hand gently caressing my cheek again. Opening my eyes a little, I looked up at Scott, he smiled down at me.

"How was it?"

"Amazing...just...wow...." I didn't have the words.

"I'm glad you liked it."

12