An Unexpected Match Pt. 02

Story Info
Martin and Lori continue their match up in the bedroom.
3.4k words
4.86
18.5k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dansilver
Dansilver
20 Followers

This is a continuation of Martin and Lori's story. I suggest you read part 1 to get up to speed with where the 'game' is at.

Thank you once again to LilyWaters for her assistance with editing.

Martin gazed at Lori as she flashed a wicked grin at him. He wondered how he had got here. What had led him from fostering a fantasy which he had no inclination was ever going to come to fruition, to the pleasure filled evening which had, in Lori's estimation, only just begun.

Part of him could not wait to take things further. To plumb the hidden depths of Lori's sexuality. He was already intoxicated by her wantonness, by the dirty side to this pristine well ordered woman who he had enjoyed getting to know at their tennis classes over the weeks. But bubbling underneath this desire to explore further was a persistent insecurity. Martin's sexual experience and repertoire were extremely limited. Previous to her passing he had been faithful to his wife Jenny for the entirety of their 26 years of marriage. However, despite the usual torrid beginning to a relationship, their lovemaking had eventually become predictable and comfortable. He already knew that Lori was so much more adventurous and he was concerned about his perceived limitations, especially now he had already come.

Lori was sitting, half naked on the couch in front of him, her petite breasts exposed to his gaze, her nipples standing erect. In the last 15 minutes he had felt a raw passion awaken that he had never experienced with his wife. A door which had remained shut for years was now open, and Lori was inviting him to walk further through it. Yet Martin was hesitant. Hesitant because of his lack of experience - would it be obvious to Lori? Would she judge him negatively for it?

And hesitant because he honestly didn't know whether he the sexual stamina that he had in his youth. He was over 50 now and even though he sometimes would masturbate at night to bring sleep to him, he didn't know whether he could get hard again any time soon. His orgasm, which had overwhelmed him whilst his cock was in Lori's warm mouth, had been powerful but now, even though his heart was still beating fast, his cock drooped against his leg, a string of his come still seeping out and pooling on his thigh.

"So, what do you think old man? Got any more where that came from?" Lori said, her eyes glancing down at the puddle of semen on his leg.

"Sure.." Martin stuttered. "But it might take me a while to recover..."

His face flushed red and a mixture of excitement and embarrassment flowed through him.

Lori giggled. "Don't worry - it will be 'new balls' in no time at all."

Martin chuckled at the joke which had put him more at ease.

"Shall we go to the bedroom? There's more space than on this couch which will give us a few more options." Lori grinned.

"Sure. Let's do it." Martin said, committing himself in faith that his ageing body wouldn't let him down. The alternative was to make a lame excuse to leave - something he knew he would end up regretting for a very long time.

Lori stood up, took him by the hand and led him upstairs and through an oak doorway into her room. As Martin glanced around he noticed that it followed the same neat, ordered and clean style that the rest of Lori's house had. In the centre of the room was a large, king sized bed decked in pure white linen sheets. Thirty minutes ago Martin would have surmised that it perfectly reflected Lori's personality - but he now knew that underneath the demure, controlled exterior was a wild, passionate and raw spirit which was only too eager to emerge.

Lori sat on the bed, her tennis skirt and panties still in place, but otherwise naked. Martin sat alongside, facing her, fully unclothed and feeling somewhat exposed and vulnerable during this interlude.

"Ok, I have an idea." Lori smiled. "You said you wished you had been a fly on the wall when I was playing with myself. And right now I'm feeling incredibly horny, I have to tell you. So....why don't you pretend you're that fly and see how long it takes you to come buzzing over here and join me?

Martin gulped. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Even the slightest inkling of what Lori was suggesting sent a pulse of life through his previously dormant cock. It didn't take long before the confirmation came.

Lori reached over and opened the oak drawer of her bedside cabinet, pulling out a sleek plum coloured vibrator which was slightly curved with a silver band around the middle. She threw herself back on the bed, her head resting against a white linen pillow and drew her knees up and apart, displaying her white tennis panties which were now visibly stained with her juices from their earlier passion. A new darker patch had begun to form due to her current excited state.

Lori pressed the white button underneath the silver band and a low buzzing sound began to be heard from her toy. She pressed the vibrating wand against her pussy and immediately let out a gasp of pleasure as Martin stared in awe at the scene before him.

Lori's eyes, full of fire, were fixed on Martin's face as he gazed, transfixed at this vision of seeming innocence and wantonness combined. In over a quarter of a century he had never seen his wife like this, yet he was fulfilling his fantasy with Lori in less than an hour in her home.

He felt his cock begin to stir back to life.

The sensations emanating from Lori's pussy and spreading throughout her body were already clearly getting the better of her. Her mouth was now opened wide and groans were sounding from the back of her throat as the vibrator did its work. Lori's eyes however, remained firmly fixed on Martin, his own mouth open in awe of the sight before him. Every so often they would move from Martin's eyes and drop down to his groin where his cock was now extending and stiffening by the second. This sight clearly was contributing to her growing excitement.

Suddenly, and without warning Lori yanked back the thin material of her panties, revealing her swollen and glistening crimson pussy lips. As she did so she plunged the purple wand into her soft folds of flesh, her lips parting and enveloping the toy which Martin also noticed had increased in its frequency and intensity. He also noticed Lori's slick wetness begin to drip down the vibrator as she urgently thrust it deep into her flesh cunt.

The sight of all of this was overwhelming for Martin. He felt his heart beating hard in his chest but more than that his attention was drawn to his now fully swollen cock. It had been resurrected and now stood to attention against his stomach like a soldier ready for duty.

He was torn. Part of him wanted to continue to watch this incredibly sexual woman bring herself to a climax with her device. But the urge to join her and feel his own flesh merge with hers was even greater. He moved his body the short distance across to her and grabbed the waistband of her tennis skirt, pulling it over her legs as she cooperatively raised her ass to allow it to come down. The built in panties came off with it, leaving Lori laying naked on her bed, her legs parted and the vibrator still pulsating inside her.

Martin grabbed Lori's right hand gently moving the toy out of her pussy lips, noticing the slick squelch of liquid pleasure and suction as she did so. But he wasn't intending to leave her unattended for long. His hands reached round and grabbed Lori's firm ass cheeks pulling them up towards him as his face sunk deep into her groin. The scent of her sex was immediately intoxicating to him, the musky odour overpowering and stimulating him at the same time. He felt like he was in heaven.

Martin's mouth moved toward the soft flesh of Lori's pussy. His tongue tasted her delicious juices which were flowing out of her incredibly liberally, at least as far as Martin's limited experience had taught him. He lapped the sweet liquid up and then his tongue moved up to the hard button at the top of Lori's lips which he knew was the wellspring of her pleasure.

As his tongue began to flick over her clit Martin heard Lori groan loudly and then exclaim 'Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! That's so good.' He felt her hips press into his face as she urgently desired her pleasure to increase. Martin increased the pace of his tongue flicking over her clit, alternating it every so often with a gentle sucking on her protruding nub.

Lori had already been well on the way to her orgasm and the attention being given to her body by Martin was now beginning to tip her over the edge. Her cries were increasingly without any abandon and Martin was certain could surely be heard from outside through her slightly open bedroom windows.

Lori didn't care. She screamed, moaned and writhed with pleasure.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck. That's it. Lick my clit. Drink my cunt juice. Make me come Martin. Make me come."

Martin's whole body was shaking with excitement as his tongue raced across Lori's clit faster than he ever thought it could. His cock was pressing against the bed as he lay on it and he found that he was thrusting his groin into the mattress as he ate Lori out so that bolts of pleasure would shoot through his own body.

"Yes, oh yes" Lori gasped. "I'm coming. I'm coming."

Martin felt her body tense and stiffen for a second, and then as the tsunami of pleasure overtook her he felt her thighs clasp momentarily around his head. For a second he couldn't breathe, but at that moment he really didn't care.

Then as her flesh released its hold on him he was shocked to feel a warm jet of liquid spurt into his mouth. Instinctively he pulled away and a second later felt another burst splash against his face and eyes. And then a third which spattered on his cheek and began to drip down to his chin.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck! Shit! Shit." Lori cried as her spasms of pleasure began to subside.

Martin grunted and laughed at the same time, pulling his face away from the liquid which was now spattered in a rainbow arc, soaking the part of the bed on which Lori was laying. He looked up into her eyes which conveyed a mixture of raw passion, shock and a hint of embarrassment.

"Oh fuck Martin. I'm so sorry. I don't usually do that. I would have warned you. Are you ok?"

Martin looked at her and grinned. "Oh I'm more than OK Lori. That was so hot - you will never know!"

He moved toward her and kissed her, his face still covered in her sticky juices. Her mouth parted and they kissed passionately, their tongues entwined, each tasting the sweet liquid which had just flowed from Lori's cunt.

Martin's senses were stimulated to overload as endorphins coursed through his body. His anxiety and any lingering shyness had dissipated and had been replaced by an overwhelming urge to fuck this wanton creature who lay in an increasingly disheveled state before him.

Lori observed the transformation in his demeanour and the lust in his eyes and instinctively reached for him.

"Are you going to fuck me now Martin? Are you finally going to stick your hard cock in me and fuck me until I come again?" she urged.

"Yes, I fucking well am," growled Martin, surprised by his new found confident aggression.

"Well come on then. I need you in me now. I need your cock filling my cunt. I need you deep inside me pounding me until you come into me."

Martin needed no more encouragement. Taking Lori's shapely legs with his hands he lifted them up off the bed and threw them across his sinewy shoulders. Lori's body moved toward him and her pussy lips spread and glistened invitingly as Martin's cock drew towards it.

A second later his cock was at her warm entrance but this was no time for teasing or hesitation. With a guttural moan Martin pushed his cock deep into the warm folds of flesh, revelling in the exquisite sensation engulfing it as he slid deeper and deeper into Lori's pussy.

Lori groaned loudly as she felt Martin's thick cock pierce her and drive down deep into her willing body. As the tip of Martin's cock pressed against her cervix Lori felt as full as she had ever experienced. The angle of her legs and pussy meant that Martin's long hard member was going as deep as it could.

Then in an instant she felt it withdraw and then plunge down once again as Martin's wild abandon took hold.

Martin was like a man possessed. His only thought was to consume Lori with his rapture. His arms tensed against the bed, supporting his weight. His face loomed over Lori's and he looked into her startled yet lustful eyes and wide open mouth as he thrust again and again into her warm wet body. Despite the fact that he had already come less than an hour ago he was already sensing his orgasm building in his tight balls as they slapped rhythmically against Lori's firm ass.

"Oooh yes, that's right", Lori squealed. "Fuck me deep. Split me in two with your hard cock. It feels so fucking good Martin. So fucking good. I want you to make me come again. I want to you to feel me come around your hard...fucking...cock"

Lori's dirty talk was exciting Martin even more and he felt tingling sensation in his balls quickly spreading up from the base of his shaft with each thrust he made. He knew that at this pace he wouldn't last long. Part of him wanted to give in to this abandon and shoot his come right into her, but another part was still able to persuade him to prolong the impending ecstasy. He knew he wanted more of Lori's ass. That ass that had so transfixed him on the tennis court.

Martin drew his cock back one more time from Lori's pussy but this time he withdrew it completely. Lori gasped, partly in disappointment at the sudden emptiness she felt, but partly in pleasure as the tip of Martin's cock flicked up against her swollen clit as it pulled out of her.

"Get on your knees," Martin urged. "I want to fuck you like a dog."

Martin couldn't quite believe these words were coming from his mouth. He had never spoken like this before in his life. Who was this wanton woman before him who had the power to transform and transport him to such baseness. But then he didn't really care. He was revelling in it. And he could see Lori was completely taken over by it too. Their animalistic urges had taken over and in that context his command was completely appropriate. And they both knew it.

"Oooh - taking control now are we?" Lori gasped. "Well Ok - whatever you want. I'm all yours."

Lori pulled her body up and swung around so that she was on her knees with her hands stretched out toward the head of the bed. Her round ass loomed toward Martin and as her ass cheeks parted slightly he got his first glimpse of her dark anus nestling between them. For a moment Martin had a strong urge to part her cheeks further and penetrate Lori's secret place - the intensity of the desire shocked him as he had never even considered it before with Jenny.

But, realizing that Lori would not be expecting such an intrusion and desperate to continue his journey toward his orgasm, he instead guided his cock back into Lori's warm and increasingly wet pussy.

Lori groaned as he once again pressed deep into her - her juices flowing freely as Martin's cock passed through her.

As Martin began to once again thrust ever more quickly into her he reached his right hand around her slim waist and moved it down until he felt her hard clit dripping with excitement.

The air was now filled with noises of their increasingly uncontrolled passion. The slapping of Martin's body and balls against Lori's ass. The squelching of her juices as his fingers rubbed her hard clit. The high pitched squeals emitting from Lori's mouth as she felt her orgasm suddenly begin to build in her at Martin's ministrations. The rhythmical grunts from Martin as his own orgasm quickly approached once more.

"Oh fuck Martin. That's so good. I'm going to come again. You're going to make me come again," Lori gasped

"I'm going to come too," Martin responded. "I can feel it. I'm going to come deep into you".

"Yes. Come in my cunt. Shoot your fucking load right into my wet cunt Martin. I want to feel it"

That was it. Lori's foul mouthed exhortations tipped Martin over the edge. He knew he was at the point of no return. These last thrusts were going to be the deepest yet - he felt he wanted to split her frail body in two.

"Yes. Yes. I'm going to fucking come in your cunt Lori. I'm coming. Oh...I'm coming. Fuuuck"

Martin's body began to convulse as he felt the first and most powerful wave begin to wrack his body and he could no longer speak - only emit deep grunts from the back of his throat. Each thrust sent a new rainbow of sensations through his body, radiating out from his cock as he shot his come deep into Lori's cunt. Three, four, five, six times...

And as the strength of each ejaculation began to subside he became more aware of Lori's ascent to her own pleasure and her own verbal ejaculations.

"Oh my fucking life. Keep rubbing my clit Martin. I'm going to come too. Fuck me Martin. I'm coming. I'm coming with you."

Martin felt Lori's pussy suddenly contract around his cock. And then again. And again. Her ass pressed urgently against him as each spasm shook her body. And with each one a high pitched squeal came from her open mouth.

Martin's own orgasm had subsided now but it seemed like Lori's was continuing on as strong as ever. Her ass kept on thrusting back toward him for what seemed like 15 or 20 seconds as her pleasure continued.

Finally Lori slumped forward onto the bed, her arms splayed out. Martin felt his cock slowly slipping out of her with the movement, her slick juices combined with his come and the slow softening of his cock resulted in it slithering out, tracking down her left thigh leaving a glistening trail down her leg.

Martin moved over and lay down beside Lori, both of them exhausted by their exertions, their breathing still deep and pronounced. Martin gazed into Lori's sparkling and satiated eyes, he himself feeling a satisfaction that he couldn't quite remember experiencing in such a way before. It wasn't the same comfortable ease and security he had felt after making love with Jenny. Instead he felt his heart pounding loudly in the aftermath of the new, unrefined sexual side of him that had emerged.

Lori grinned at him as he stared at her.

"Well mister. I don't know what I was expecting would happen today but I certainly wasn't expecting that from you! You are full of surprises"

"So are you," retorted Martin. "I always thought of you as very ordered, proper and controlled. But a different side of you came out today."

"Mmm," Lori beamed. "I'm full of surprises! But now I'm wondering what else is in you that's going to 'come out.' I can't wait to find out."

"Neither can I," mused Martin, his mind flitting back to the image of Lori's anus which had been so tantalizing to him. Would he dare to mention it to Lori? Could it ever happen? After this evening he was prepared to believe that anything was possible.

As though she was reading his mind Lori reflected, "You do seem to like my ass. You were keen to get me on my knees weren't you".

"Haha," Martin chuckled, "I liked it more than you know,"

Lori's eyebrows raised. "Oh really? Well...that's got me wondering hasn't it?

And it's got me thinking...I can't wait until our next match."

Dansilver
Dansilver
20 Followers