Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 02

Story Info
Anthony finds out about the rumors and does something goth.
4.2k words
4.65
16.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers

Anthony woke up unsure of what was real and what was a fantasy. Did Ashley really join him in the pool wearing a bikini? Had Cori really rubbed her ass on him while they talked about her presentation? Did Trish flirt with him? Did he really fuck Sue after she had sucked him off under his desk? His mind was reeling. He needed his morning coffee.

After twice as much coffee as he would normally drink he was ready to accept that yesterday had in fact happened. He panicked a little bit remembering how he had cum inside of Sue, but promised himself he'd have condoms next time. 'Do I really plan on cheating again?' a little part of his brain asked him. 'No, but if it happens again I'd rather be prepared.' Said a louder part of his brain.

Anthony's morning routine went as planned after that. Get dressed, pack up papers, and kiss his wife and daughter. He stopped at a gas station and bought a pack of condoms. That little, more faithful part of his brain started to argue, but he reasoned that he probably needed more condoms at home. He tossed them into his gym bag.

At the school, his workout went as planned. He was able to clear his mind as he lost himself in the physical exertion. He then finished his work out like he always did, with a dip in a pool and a few laps. This time he was ready for the interruption.

"Hello!" Ashley called across the pool area. "I'm back and I brought a friend!"

Anthony turned to see Ashley in her same blue bikini, but next to her friend, Bianca. Bianca was a very fit lantina, built like a soccer player, who had long dark hair. She was wearing a white one piece that had a window on the front to show off some cleavage.

"You don't mind if I join you for laps, do you?" Bianca said before jumping in.

"Not at all. Ashley are you joining in?"

"No, I plan to enjoy the show like yesterday." She said with a giggle.

Bianca and Anthony started swimming laps but it was clear to Anthony that Bianca wasn't as advanced a swimmer as he was. He had lapped her after only a few goes and it wasn't long before she was holding on the wall out of breath. Anthony swam up and held onto the wall beside her.

"Tired already?" He joked.

"I wasn't expecting you to have so much stamina." She said. She then tugged on the opening of her suit to readjust it. "Also, I feel like this is the least arrow dynamic swim thing ever."

"That why I swim topless." Anthony said as the little voice in his head started to complain.

"Maybe I'll try that next time and see if I outlast you!" She said as she playfully swam away.

He finished his laps significantly less arrow dynamically than earlier thanks to a growing bulge in his pants. His mind kept staying to thoughts of Bianca's perky breasts in the water. He already felt like this a repeat of yesterday. Both girls sat at the stairs of the pool, almost as if they had a look of anticipation on their faces. He made up his mind that they were waiting to see if he had an errecting.

Anthony mustered up his confidence and decided that if they wanted to stare then who was he to stop them. He climbed out using the ladder and walked the entire length of the pool facing them. Their eyes were glued to him the whole time. If Anthony wasn't fully aroused from picturing Bianca topless then the two young women starkng at him like he was a piece of meat definitely brought him to full attention.

By the time that he was in the men's locker room, his dick was straining at his shorts. Throughout his shower he just couldn't seem to stop picturing Bianca's perky tits. He knew that his downfall yesterday was in some part because of how horny Ashley had got him in the morning, so he resolved to deal with it now. He started to rub his length with the soap, imagining Bianca's touch. Imagining her hands wrapped around his cock, he felt himself building to release. His eyes were closed as he was lost in the moment. In his mind, Bianca was just opening her mouth and leaning in.

SLAM

Something fell down on the tile foor outside of the showers. Anthony froze and heard hurried foot steps running out of the lovker room. He quickly shut the water off and grabbed his towel to cover his errection as he ran out to investigate. His gym bag that was sitting on a bench was now open and on the floor, some of the clothes spilling out of it. Anthony checked the time and realized he had spent too much time fantasizing and ge really need to rush to be ready for class. 'So much for getting some release.' He thought to himself.

------------

Classes were difficult today. He felt like he was at half mast for the whole day. Usually he stood up to teach, but today he assigned a had them watch a clip from a historical reenactment and they had discussion in class about it. Yesterday he had thought that the girls in his class seemed to be acting weird, but today blew that out of the water. Almost every single girl in his classes seemed to giggle or blush when he spoke to them, and all of them seemed to go one button lower on their shirts than they had yesterday. All of this meant that he was not able to regain his composure for the entire morning. The only girl in who seemed to acting like an adult was Cari. Cari dominated the discussion with how much she knew about the different subjects. She had always been pretty quiet in class, but it must have been the encouragement yesterday that gave her the confidence in class. Anthony couldn't help beaming as the quiet girl schooled everone else.

After the class, as the other student began filing out, Cari approached the desk with her board. She eagerly bounced on her heels like a child waiting for a cookie. Anthony loved seeing this new side of the quiet goth girl. He was about to start discussing the assignment with her when Trish came barging in the room. She paused just inside the door way.

"I'm not interrupting anything personal, am I?" she said winking at Anthony. Cari immediately blushed.

"No, no, its not like that." She stammered.

"I was just helping Cari with an assignment that she done." Anthony said.

"Can I butt in?" She said. "This is important."

"Are you okay if we postpone this until tomorrow after class?" Anthony asked to Cari.

Cari just shrugged, clearly disappointed. "I guess so."

Trish waited until Cari had left the room and the door closed behind her before speaking again.

"I figured out what is going on."

"What do you mean?" Anthony said.

"Why all the girls are crushing on you all of a sudden." She said. "Apparently it's two things. Firstly, it seems that a lot of these girls have a thing for dads. I had mentioned to one of my students that you were late one morning last week because you woke up your daughter when you kissed her on the head before leaving. I can speak for all women everywhere that that melts our hearts."

"You talk to your students about me?" He said.

"Just a few close ones. And don't flatter yourself; we talk about everyone." She smirked. "Or do flatter yourself because your other quality that the girls are attracted to is apparently very impressive. One of the girls said that she heard you were packing a ton of heat."

Anthony was at a loss for words.

"Is it true?" She said as she leaned over tge desk like a police interrogator. Anthony could see down her shirt as she did.

"I like to think so." He said finnally.

"Ha!" she said triumphantly. "I knew it."

"You've got to help me." He said. "I've got these girls teasing me all day. Its just too much."

She bit her lip. "Joan must be pretty happy though, right? I mean, you get all riled up here and then take it out on her. Isn't that how woking with attective people is supposed to go?"

"Yes, well," Anthony stammered. "One of these girls is going to take it too far. Then what?"

"Then you fuck them." She shrugged.

Anthony looked around as if school security and the cheating police were going to kick down the door. "What?!"

"Yeah, this school is supposed to teach them about how the world works. I don't see whats so wrong with that. They are all over 18 and as long as they are consenting then whats the issue?"

"Have you been fucking the students?". Anthony said.

"Not yet, but those football players keep making passes at me. I usually bring that energy home to my husband, but if he's on a business trip for more than a few days then look out footbal team." She chuckled.

Anthony shook his head. "I just want it to stop. It's begining to distract me from lessons. Can you put me in touch with who is starting the rumors?"

"I don't know who started them, but i know who told me." She said. "I can send her in. She's probably done with her lunch by now."

Anthony felt his stomach rumble. He hadn't eaten since dinner yesterday and he wasn't planning on skipping lunch today.

"How about you point her out and I try to talk with her during lunch?"

Trish led Anthony into the dining hall and pointed to Bita, a girl that had taken his class last semester. Bita was darker skinned, with dark brown hair. She was slightly on the shorter side but made up for it in attitude. She had large glasses and was a little bit if a nerd, but her figure had filled out so she was currently the wet dream of all the nerdy boys in the school.

Anthony sat down next to her with his food. She was a little startled but relaxed when she saw that Trish was with him.

"Hi Mr. Anthony." She purred. "Can I help you?"

"I need help ending a rumor that Trish was telling me about." The other girls at the table got up and walked away leaving just Anthony, Trish, and Bita.

"Its okay, Bita, just talk to him. You're not in trouble." Trish said, putting an arm on Bita's shoulder.

Bita looked embarrassed. "So, me and some of the other girls were talking about how much we want to eventually find someone is is such a good father like you are." She looked away and blushed but continued. "We had been talking about finding our own 'Mr. Anthonys' but then I heard someone say they had seen that you had um..." she trailed off.

"Yes, that Anthony has a large dick." Trish said as if it was the most normal thing to say.

"Uh yeah." She said nodding. "So those two things sort of combined and now we... they... talk about you all the time."

"Bita, I really am flattered." He started. "And I don't want to punish anyone for their crushes. Goodness knows I had crushes on my teachers when I was your age. But, I need the girls to reel it in. Yes, I've noticed the giggles and the unbuttoning the shirts lower, but I need to be able to teach in class without several people in class trying to distract me. If I can't teach well then I'll lose my job."

Bita thought for a second before answering. "So you're not mad?"

"No, I'm flattered. But I'm also a married man trying to do a job, so lets dial it back."

"I can tell the girls!" said Bita excitedly.

She stood up and hugged him and, because he was still sitting, her soft breasts pressed up in his face. She leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"We'll still tease you out of class though!" And she nearly skipped away.

Anthony sat there shocked in silence for nearly a minute before Trish broke the silence.

"You handled that maturely. They'll still be giving Joan some competition, but at least you'll be able to teach in peace." She put a hand on his forearm. "Also, this weekend I'm having a pool party for faculty and spouses so you and Joan are welcome to come."

"I'll, uh, run it by her." He said. "We'll probably have to find a baby sitter."

------------

The rest of his classes went by uneventfully. All the girls behaved and, even though he was still incredibly horny, he was able to stand during the lessons. Even Ashley was buttoned up to the top button and even avoiding eye contact. There wasn't even a student government meeting so Anthony would be getting back earlier today.

He finished his last class and started getting his belongings packed up. A few students lingered to get advice on their presentations, but nothing too intensive. Just advice he could dole out while packing up. Then he noticed Cari waiting patiently to see him.

"Cari, I thought that we were going to go over your assignment tomorrow." He said.

"Sir, I was hoping that we could look at it today. I have the whole night free and I'm hoping to get the bulk of it done after school today. My schedule is so booked that I wouldn't be able to work on it until the weekend if we went over it tomorrow." She gave him puppy dog eyes that dripped goth mascara and heavy eyeliner. "Can you please look at it before you go home? I promise that it won't take long."

Anthony looked at the clock. It was still earlier. He shrugged.

"Okay, but we need to make it quick."

All of the other students had cleared out and Cari had put her presentation board on Anthony's desk just like last time. There was enough information to teach a whold class just on Mary Shelly written on the board. They spent the next twenty minutes paring down information to only the most relevant or interesting. Cari was struggling with the idea of presenting the information.

"I'm just so nervous about presenting. I just don't feel confident that they will be listening and interested in it."

"First of all, if you present to the class with the same passion that you had in the class discussions today then you will do an excellent job." He smiled warmly at her. "It's like you really came out if your shell."

She blushed. "And what's the second thing?"

"If you start with start with something attention grabbing then you are sure to reel them in."

"Like what?"

"What is the most interesting, outlandish, or spicy fact that you've got here?"

She nearly bounced with excitement. "Oh I know the perfect fact!" She pointed to a picture of a grave on the board. "She lost her virginity ontop of her parents grave!"

"Woah! See now thats what we're looking for. That will grab their attention!"

"Yeah I can only ever hope to be that 'goth' some day. My pesky parents are still alive though."

"Oh so you've missed the train on that one?" He said without really considering what he implied.

"I mean, hopefully I don't have to wait that long." She said wistfully.

"Oh, I didn't realize that you hadn't, um, done that." Anthony stammered.

"No, only oral." She said then quickly clapped her hands over her mouth. She turned bright red. "I... I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that."

She started to quickly pack up her stuff before Anthony stopped her. He put a reassuring hand on her arm.

"Hey, it's okay. We all slip up sometimes.". He said.

"No, its just like yesterday. Something just comes over me some times. I just stop thinking then next thing I know I'm rubbing my ass on my married teacher's crotch." She was bright red and Anthony could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"No, its okay. The same thing happens to me. Its like my brain gets overwhelmed by desire and I just can't--" He was cut off by Cari. She was on her tip toes her hand had grabbed his shirt for balance. She planted her lips firmly on his.

They stood there for what felt like hours, just in the simple kiss. His arms slowly wrapped around her. She pulled away for a moment, tears smudging her makeup. She put her hands on either side and she pulled him in again. This time it was no simple kiss. This time their mouths were open. Their tongues danced together and they began peeling off their clothes. She dropped down to her knees and help remover his pants. When his huge dick was finally released, it sprang forward poking Cari's chest.

"I don't know if this thing is going to fit in my mouth!" She said as she started to stroke it with both hands.

Anthony grunted. Her tiny hands sent shivers through his whole body. He lifter her chin so that she was looking up at him.

"It wasn't your mouth that I'm planning to fit it into. Get on the desk."

She blushed and nodded. She walked over to the desk and seemed at first that she was going to throw her presentation board to the ground before she giggled and climbed on top of it. Anthony took a step towards her before he remembered something. He went to his gym bag abd grabbed his pack of condoms. He held then up for Cari to see, but he couldn't tell what the expression on her face was, releif? Possibly disappointment? Anthony didn't know but he wordless rolled the sheath on.

Cari was sitting up at the edge of the desk in only her panties so Anthony started by removing them. They were both so eager that when it got stuck on one ankle, that they left it dangling there. They began making out again and Anthony started to rub his dick around her folds and clit. She moaned, but it was muffled into his mouth.

She was soaking wet and his head slipped in with a slight shove. When he did so she wrapped her arms him tightly. He began slowly moving back and forth, gently sliding a small bit more of his impressive length into with each movement. His hands cupped her ass and held her firm towards him. After a while of slowly working it in. Cari's whole body began to shake and Anthony could feel hot tears on his face. He tried to pull his face away to ask her if she was alright, but she wrapped her arms around him like she was desperate to continue the kiss.

Once he was able to fit the entirety of himself in her he paused his motions. He waited, bottomed out, so that her body could adjust. Then he leaned forward on top of her. He was tall enough that his feet were still on the ground while he laid her back, still wrestling with their tongues. She wrapped her legs around him, locker her ankles. He began to thrust, pulling back only a few inches and then buying himself fully again and again. She moanned into his mouth, still locked in a kiss. He felt her body shake and the walls of her pussy start to contract. As his students pussy convulsed, Anthony also had a mind shattering climax. He buried himself as deep as he could go and filled the condom to the brim.

They lay like that for minutes, him still buried in her, her legs still wrapped around him, and still passionately making out. There was not space between them to even slide a piece of paper. They fit together like puzzle pieces, albeit sweaty puzzle pieces. Finnally, Anthony pulled out and the condom was filled like a water balloon. He tossed it into the trash can.

"That was amazing." Said Cari, her voice still quavering. "I didn't want it to end."

"Who said we were done?" Anthony said, pulling a fresh condom over his still errect dick.

He dove over top of her and they began passionately making out again. The way that their bodies fit together when he was burried deep in her with her legs wrapped anround him was like nothing he had ever experienced before. This time she was more eager and began bucking her hips in rythm with his thrusts for more intensity. Their lips never left each other and her pussy clamped down on him again and again. He wasn't sure if she was having orgasm after orgasm, or just one long continuous climax, but he knew that her tight pussy was constantly doing its best to milk every last drop out of him. He began thrusting with such force that the drawers on the desk were rattling. He unloaded and filled his second condom.

This time he was more prepared and kept wrestling his tongue with hers while her removed the full comdom and rolled another condom on hinself, the third one of the evening. They went at it with renew vigor. There was something about this girl that make his body go crazy. Like a biological drive to keep thrusting and pounding away into her. Maybe it was pheromone, maybe it was a person attraction, or perhaps it was his sex drive that had been kicked into overtime after the events of the day. Whatever it was, he kept driving himself into her writhing petite frame.

By the time that they were both completely spent, they had gone through five condoms in total and each one was filled to nearly bursting. They were both covered in sweat and other juices. Her makeup was smeared and running down her face with a goid portion of it transfered over to Anthony's face. When they did untangle their bodies, it felt unnatural. As if the most natural thing was to be passionately making love. It was the that Anthony realized the difference between the sex with Sue yesterday and the sex he just had. He had fucked Sue like the horny slut she was, but he had passionately made love with Cari. It was because they connected on a level more than the physical.

Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers
12