An Unexpected Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dansilver
Dansilver
20 Followers

Lori sat next to him. He felt her knee rest against his leg and his stomach began to do somersaults.

Martin felt beads of sweat begin to form on his brow and his jaw began to clench as adrenaline began to course through his body.

"Come on old man - relax. You look like you're afraid I'm about to eat you!"

Martin laughed nervously. "Sorry. I am a little on edge. It's so long since I've done this. I mean...having a drink with someone other than my wife. I feel like I don't know what to do."

"It's ok." Lori said reassuringly. "I understand. How long has it been since your wife passed?"

"Almost four months. I've been so lonely."

Martin was taken back by the emotion which suddenly came through as he spoke, as well as the honesty about his deep sadness which he had generally managed to suppress so well when speaking to others.

"I know. I know. It must have been so difficult for you."

Lori's words were soothing as she moved her left arm round over his shoulder and pulled his head toward hers. He felt her hand begin to stroke his hair as his head rested on the top of her shoulder.

Martin felt a surge of warmth and comfort rush through his body at her tender touch. But at the same time experienced a surge of excitement as his cock began to swell - not for the first time that day.

A cocktail of emotions overwhelmed him. Comfort. Shame. Embarrassment. But more than anything else, excitement.

The physical touch of a woman after so many months was warm and intoxicating and even in his vulnerable and awkward state he didn't want it to end.

Martin's cock was now fully erect and he was sure Lori would notice it. How would she respond?

He glanced sideways at her and sure enough her widening eyes were fixed on the stirrings in his shorts, even as she continued to stroke his head and neck.

"I'm sorry..." he stuttered. "I'm not sure what's going on. I just... I don't mean to..."

"Shhh," Lori whispered in his ear and as she did a tingle shot down through Martin's neck and spine.

"It's ok. I'll take it as a compliment."

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable though," Martin stuttered.

"Do I look uncomfortable?" Lori asked, pulling her body slightly away from his and looking him in directly in the eyes.

Lori's left hand moved to Martin's face so that now it was cradled in her hands. Her fingers began to gently rake through Martin's hair sending shivers of excitement through him. Her nails sent myriads of neurons firing in his brain.

And then she kissed him.

Gently and tenderly at first. Her lips felt so warm and soft and Martin's mouth automatically moved in response and his right hand moved to the back of her head pulling her closer.

All manner of emotions were racing through his mind and body but sheer physical pleasure quickly became the dominant one as their kissing became more firm and adventurous.

Martin's tongue probed Lori's mouth and a deep moan came from her throat as his tongue began to explore her sweetness.

He sensed Lori's control and composure was giving way to something much less restrained. More primal.

Quickly and without any warning Lori pushed Martin's body so that he fell back on the couch.

Before he had a chance to gain any control she swung her left leg over his body and straddled him.

Martin felt his tented cock pressing up under Lori's clean tennis skirt against her panties.

He immediately felt heat emanating from her pussy lips which were parting around his cock, through the thin material.

She groaned loudly. Gutturally.

All sense of decorum and tenderness had disappeared. Raw passion had taken over.

Martin's shaft pressed hard against her as he lifted his ass off the couch to press against her delicious body.

Lori pulled her mouth away from his and smiled. Yet behind her eyes Martin could see that a fire had been kindled and was growing stronger by the second.

Lori ran the fingers of both hands down his shirt and then, in one motion tore it off his body.

Martin's breathing deepened as he gazed up at her. He wanted to respond by removing Lori's top but before he could move she had ripped it off herself.

Martin gasped as he saw her nipples for the first time - standing erect on her small but perfectly symmetrical breasts. Their deep rouge colour stood out in contrast to her pale skinned chest.

He bent upward and engulfed her left nipple in his mouth, his mouth sucking as his tongue flicked over it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Lori gasped.

Martin had never heard Lori swear before but it only served to fuel his desire for her.

Jenny had never used dirty talk with him when they made love.

But this wasn't making love.

This was sex.

This was fucking.

And he was beginning to love it.

As Martin pulled back his mouth, Lori's long firm nipple made a delightful popping sound as it emerged.

Martin quickly moved to suckle her right breast and as he did he could feel Lori's thighs and ass begin to thrust urgently against his hard cock.

At each thrust Lori's groans and moans increased in their pitch and loudness - her head arched back in ecstasy as she continued to dry hump him.

Martin's hands moved to her ass and he pulled her harder against his cock.

Lori's body began to move even faster and Martin felt the pleasure beginning to build and spread throughout his cock. At first he felt the sensation in his tight balls, but with each loud thrust against him he felt his cum building up his hard shaft.

He wanted to express how he was feeling. He had a strong desire to talk dirty to Lori. But he still had some inhibitions remaining, even though he sensed they wouldn't stay for long.

Lori however, had no such restraint now. She was wild with excitement and it showed in her entire being.

"Oh fuck Martin. That feels so good. I love feeling your hard cock sliding against my pussy."

Martin's mouth opened and he began to groan and grunt - each emission seeming to enhance his pleasure.

"Oh my fucking life. Fuck! I think I'm going to fucking cum!" Lori gasped.

Suddenly Martin felt Lori's hands move down toward his cock.

But instead of grabbing his manhood as he imagined, she sharply pulled the material of her panties to the side, revealing her glistening, open cunt lips.

Lori's other hand rested against Martin's balls and the base of his cock. And then her fingers began to fly furiously across her protruding ruby clit.

"Fuck!" Martin uttered as he was completely entranced and overwhelmed by the sight of her wantonness.

Seconds later Martin felt Lori's body stiffen and then convulse as her orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Lori's head arched back, her mouth open wide as high pitched squeals and shrieks pulsed out from her throat.

Martin gazed into her eyes, transfixed by the sight as the waves of pleasure washed over her and wracked her entire body. Lori's once delicate and pristine body writhed and contorted. All sense of control had gone as she gave herself to her overwhelming pleasure.

The sensations in Martin's own body had been inexorably building and he sensed that it would be only a matter of seconds before he came himself. But as the frenetic movements of Lori's body began to subside he felt his own eruption linger tantalizingly close yet just out of reach.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Lori gasped. "I don't think I've ever come so quickly before," her breath still coming in pants as she spoke.

"Or so hard!" She smiled captivatingly and Martin felt like his emotions would explode within him.

Lori pulled herself upright and pressed her hands against Martin's chest, giving him a full view of her naked breasts and engorged nipples.

But Martin's eyes were drawn downward, to her skirt which was twisted and pulled around her waist.

The built-in panties were still pulled aside - barely covering one of her pussy lips and fully revealing the other which was still shimmering with Lori's juices.

"Ugh...this is so hot!" Martin gasped. "I loved hearing you come."

"I fucking loved it too," grinned Lori. "And I'm going to love it when you come now."

Raising her slight body from his for a second, Lori swiftly pulled down Martin's shorts, freeing his cock for the first time as it sprang to attention.

She ogled it lustfully for a few seconds, appraising it's length and girth.

Then she lowered her head down and embraced it with her mouth.

Martin groaned uncontrollably. He couldn't ever remember feeling like this before.

Jenny's lovemaking was warm and tender but she had never liked giving oral sex and Martin had never wanted to pressure her. They had so much to enjoy in each other's bodies that he felt he could manage without that if she was uncomfortable.

But the sensations that were now flowing through Martin's cock now made him realize what he had been missing for all of those years.

Lori's mouth moved slowly up and down the length of his shaft, her tongue flicking over the sensitive head of his cock on each stroke and each time bolts of lightning shot through Martin's body.

He had been close to coming before knew he wouldn't last long. The sensation was building and moving up his cock with each passing second.

"Lori...I'm not gonna last. If you want to move away..."

"Fuck no!" Lori gulped. "I want to taste it all. I want you to come in my mouth."

Lori's mouth and tongue picked up the pace, her long hair draping over his balls, sending him into more ecstasy as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

It was enough to send Martin over the edge. His mouth opened and he grunted loudly as he felt the pleasure erupt through his cock and spread out through his legs, toes and up into his chest.

His head felt like it was going to explode too as he felt surge after surge of come shoot from his cock and hit the back of Lori's throat.

She gurgled, gulped, gurgled again... but continued to suck and engulf his penis with her warm lips until, after 7 or 8 convulsions Martin's orgasm subsided.

Lori slowly withdrew her lips from Martin's cock and he could see a thick string of his come emerging and flowing from out of her mouth and drooling over his still twitching cock.

Then in one sudden movement she moved her body and head forwards and kissed him hard on the lips - her tongue insistently pressing open his mouth.

And for the first time in his life Martin could taste the salty thickness of his own pleasure.

His senses were truly overwhelmed.

Lori's body finally collapsed onto his. Their chests heaving against each other and small grunts of pleasure still coming from their mouths.

Martin reached his hands down to Lori's ass and pushed them up inside her panties, feeling the warmth of their flesh for the first time.

"I love your ass," he whispered, in Lori's ear.

"Say it again...but say it how you are really thinking it."

Martin paused. Shocked at her insightfulness.

"I fucking love your ass," Martin said, much louder this time.

"That's more like it," Lori grinned. "We'll find the animal in you yet."

"I've certainly discovered yours," Martin laughed. "You don't leave your screaming on the court do you?"

Lori laughed. "Fuck no! A girl's got to express herself!"

"I had been wondering...," Martin said, "...and imagining."

"Oh really! You've been thinking about me in that way then? Have you been jerking off to me?" Lori grinned.

Even after all that had just happened Martin still felt a twinge of embarrassment.

"I might have," he said shyly. Then with more boldness said, "Have you thought of me in this way before?"

Lori giggled. "Let's just say you might have come to mind when I've been playing with myself these last few weeks."

Martin's eyes widened. "I'd love to have been a fly on the wall."

"Well," Lori smiled wickedly "there's no need for that. There's so much more of this evening yet to come..."

Martin swallowed hard and gazed at Lori as she flashed a wicked grin at him.

He wondered how he had got here. What had led him from fostering a fantasy which he had no inclination was ever going to come to fruition, to the pleasure filled evening which had, in Lori's estimation, only just begun.

Part of him could not wait to take things further. To plumb the hidden depths of Lori's sexuality. He was already intoxicated by her wantonness, by the dirty side to this pristine well ordered woman who he had enjoyed getting to know at their tennis classes over the weeks. But bubbling underneath this desire to explore further was a persistent insecurity. Martin's sexual experience and repertoire were extremely limited. Previous to her passing he had been faithful to his wife Jenny for the entirety of their 26 years of marriage. However, despite the usual torrid beginning to a relationship, their lovemaking had eventually become predictable and comfortable. He already knew that Lori was so much more adventurous and he was concerned about his perceived limitations, especially now he had already come.

Lori was sitting, half naked on the couch in front of him, her petite breasts exposed to his gaze, her nipples standing erect. In the last 15 minutes he had felt a raw passion awaken that he had never experienced with his wife. A door which had remained shut for years was now open, and Lori was inviting him to walk further through it. Yet Martin was hesitant. Hesitant because of his lack of experience - would it be obvious to Lori? Would she judge him negatively for it?

And hesitant because he honestly didn't know whether he the sexual stamina that he had in his youth. He was over 50 now and even though he sometimes would masturbate at night to bring sleep to him, he didn't know whether he could get hard again any time soon. His orgasm, which had overwhelmed him whilst his cock was in Lori's warm mouth, had been powerful but now, even though his heart was still beating fast, his cock drooped against his leg, a string of his come still seeping out and pooling on his thigh.

"So, what do you think old man? Got any more where that came from?" Lori said, her eyes glancing down at the puddle of semen on his leg.

"Sure.." Martin stuttered. "But it might take me a while to recover..."

His face flushed red and a mixture of excitement and embarrassment flowed through him.

Lori giggled. "Don't worry - it will be 'new balls' in no time at all."

Martin chuckled at the joke which had put him more at ease.

"Shall we go to the bedroom? There's more space than on this couch which will give us a few more options." Lori grinned.

"Sure. Let's do it." Martin said, committing himself in faith that his ageing body wouldn't let him down. The alternative was to make a lame excuse to leave - something he knew he would end up regretting for a very long time.

Lori stood up, took him by the hand and led him upstairs and through an oak doorway into her room. As Martin glanced around he noticed that it followed the same neat, ordered and clean style that the rest of Lori's house had. In the centre of the room was a large, king sized bed decked in pure white linen sheets. Thirty minutes ago Martin would have surmised that it perfectly reflected Lori's personality - but he now knew that underneath the demure, controlled exterior was a wild, passionate and raw spirit which was only too eager to emerge.

Lori sat on the bed, her tennis skirt and panties still in place, but otherwise naked. Martin sat alongside, facing her, fully unclothed and feeling somewhat exposed and vulnerable during this interlude.

"Ok, I have an idea." Lori smiled. "You said you wished you had been a fly on the wall when I was playing with myself. And right now I'm feeling incredibly horny, I have to tell you. So....why don't you pretend you're that fly and see how long it takes you to come buzzing over here and join me?

Martin gulped. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Even the slightest inkling of what Lori was suggesting sent a pulse of life through his previously dormant cock. It didn't take long before the confirmation came.

Lori reached over and opened the oak drawer of her bedside cabinet, pulling out a sleek plum coloured vibrator which was slightly curved with a silver band around the middle. She threw herself back on the bed, her head resting against a white linen pillow and drew her knees up and apart, displaying her white tennis panties which were now visibly stained with her juices from their earlier passion. A new darker patch had begun to form due to her current excited state.

Lori pressed the white button underneath the silver band and a low buzzing sound began to be heard from her toy. She pressed the vibrating wand against her pussy and immediately let out a gasp of pleasure as Martin stared in awe at the scene before him.

Lori's eyes, full of fire, were fixed on Martin's face as he gazed, transfixed at this vision of seeming innocence and wantonness combined. In over a quarter of a century he had never seen his wife like this, yet he was fulfilling his fantasy with Lori in less than an hour in her home.

He felt his cock begin to stir back to life.

The sensations emanating from Lori's pussy and spreading throughout her body were already clearly getting the better of her. Her mouth was now opened wide and groans were sounding from the back of her throat as the vibrator did its work. Lori's eyes however, remained firmly fixed on Martin, his own mouth open in awe of the sight before him. Every so often they would move from Martin's eyes and drop down to his groin where his cock was now extending and stiffening by the second. This sight clearly was contributing to her growing excitement.

Suddenly, and without warning Lori yanked back the thin material of her panties, revealing her swollen and glistening crimson pussy lips. As she did so she plunged the purple wand into her soft folds of flesh, her lips parting and enveloping the toy which Martin also noticed had increased in its frequency and intensity. He also noticed Lori's slick wetness begin to drip down the vibrator as she urgently thrust it deep into her flesh cunt.

The sight of all of this was overwhelming for Martin. He felt his heart beating hard in his chest but more than that his attention was drawn to his now fully swollen cock. It had been resurrected and now stood to attention against his stomach like a soldier ready for duty.

He was torn. Part of him wanted to continue to watch this incredibly sexual woman bring herself to a climax with her device. But the urge to join her and feel his own flesh merge with hers was even greater. He moved his body the short distance across to her and grabbed the waistband of her tennis skirt, pulling it over her legs as she cooperatively raised her ass to allow it to come down. The built in panties came off with it, leaving Lori laying naked on her bed, her legs parted and the vibrator still pulsating inside her.

Martin grabbed Lori's right hand gently moving the toy out of her pussy lips, noticing the slick squelch of liquid pleasure and suction as she did so. But he wasn't intending to leave her unattended for long. His hands reached round and grabbed Lori's firm ass cheeks pulling them up towards him as his face sunk deep into her groin. The scent of her sex was immediately intoxicating to him, the musky odour overpowering and stimulating him at the same time. He felt like he was in heaven.

Martin's mouth moved toward the soft flesh of Lori's pussy. His tongue tasted her delicious juices which were flowing out of her incredibly liberally, at least as far as Martin's limited experience had taught him. He lapped the sweet liquid up and then his tongue moved up to the hard button at the top of Lori's lips which he knew was the wellspring of her pleasure.

As his tongue began to flick over her clit Martin heard Lori groan loudly and then exclaim 'Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! That's so good.' He felt her hips press into his face as she urgently desired her pleasure to increase. Martin increased the pace of his tongue flicking over her clit, alternating it every so often with a gentle sucking on her protruding nub.

Dansilver
Dansilver
20 Followers