An Unexpected Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Martin. I've been fantasizing about you doing that all week" Lori gasped, and in one motion she stood to her feet and pulled off her skirt and built in panties.

She turned, facing the mirror, leaning the top half of her body against the sink beneath it.

Martin gazed for a moment at her smooth, round, alabaster orbs which were presenting themselves to him. Inviting him. Beckoning him. And then raw passion took over.

He spat a mouthful of spit into his hands and smeared it all over the head of his cock before moving toward Lori's arched body. Sensing his approach her hands moved behind her, each one grabbing an ass cheek and parting them, revealing her dark circular target.

Martin's stiff, slick cock nestled between her mounds, pressing against her tight hole. At first it resisted, but as he began to push forward he felt it give.

A loud animalistic groan came from deep inside of Lori, which Martin read as further encouragement. And slowly he felt his cock pushing deeper into her tight asshole. Its walls were pressing against him but increasingly offered up less resistance as he pushed deeper into her until the entirety of his cock was inside of her. The top of his legs pushed against Lori's swollen ass cheeks as his balls hung between her parted legs.

"OK you fucker," Lori growled "are you going to fuck my ass then?"

Her hands moved to grab the protruding sink faucet preparing herself for what was to come.

Martin needed no further invitation. He slowly withdrew his cock until it was almost out of her, and then in one motion plunged it back in. As he did so they grunted in unison. Then again. And again. Each time faster, deeper and harder..

He felt his balls beginning to slap on the underside of Lori's ass each time he thrust forward. His hands gripped her hips as he pulled her toward him with each movement.

Lori's was grabbing the faucet with her left hand to hold her body steady and give her leverage to push back against Martin, forcing his cock even deeper into her ass. Her right hand took over frantically masturbating her clit. Each of them was inevitably moving toward an orgasm which they knew would be completely overwhelming.

"Look at me," Lori demanded. "Look at me."

Martin raised his eyes and stared into the mirror, locking in on Lori. Her own hungry eyes were wide open staring back at him as he continued to pump his body deep into her ass.

He saw her completely. Her clothed top half was over the sink, and her naked ass was being rammed by his cock. But more than anything else it was her eyes which he was fixed upon.

In her eyes he saw the rawness of her need. All of the veneer was gone. There was no more prim and proper Lori. Instead he saw her animalistic core. And he wanted to engulf her. To consume her. And he knew she wanted it too,

And suddenly he felt it again deep in his cock, but quickly building and growing. He was going to come. And this time there was no stopping him. And as Lori stared into Martin's eyes she knew it. And she knew she was going to come too.

"Come in me" she roared. "Shoot your come deep into my ass. I want to feel it inside me," her voice rasping and quavering with the growing excitement centring in on her clit, emanating from deep within her.

And then everything was frantic. Martin gripped Lori's hips like a vice as he pulled her toward him, meeting the thrusting of his own body which was sending his cock so deep within her. Faster and faster they rammed against each other as a cacophony of sounds filled the air. Groans, grunts, expletives, cunt juices, the slapping of bodies together crescendoed as they moved toward their shared climax.

And then it was upon them both like a tsunami. Martin's cock filled to its tip and suddenly exploded in a flood of pleasure. His come shot deep into the recesses of Lori's tight asshole again and again coating his cock as he plunged in with each spasm of delight. His unrestrained groans resonated with each pulse of pleasure. All the time he fixed his eyes on Lori's

What he saw would never leave his memory. As he came deep into her Lori's body began to quake. Her mouth opened wide. She gasped loudly as if trying to breathe. And then she was coming.

Wave upon wave wracked her body causing it to writhe and arch with each explosion of sensation. Her hand, which had been feverishly flying over her cunt flew out to the side to try to stabilize her body which was flailing about as she orgasmed. No words came from her mouth, only the deepest grunts and groans which came from the core of her being.

And then the tidal wave subsided. There they remained, suddenly motionless, their eyes still locked on each other in the mirror as each of them experienced little aftershocks of pleasure pulsating through their bodies.

Then slowly Martin pulled his now softening cock out of Lori's ass. It emerged with a slurpy pop as her sphincter tightened around it on its exit.

Lori stood, and turned to face him, her face flushed with heat. Then she pulled back her hair, smiled and kissed him full on the lips.

"That...was fucking amazing!" she said with a grin.

"I can't believe we just did that," Martin gasped.

"I can" Lori retorted. "I knew you had it in you. We just had to find it".

"Well I never knew that was in you. You always seemed so..."

"Proper?" Lori laughed. "Well you know what they say - never judge a book by it's cover."

"Now...we've got to get out of here."

"Do you think anyone heard?" Martin stuttered

"Probably. I think it would be hard not to. But no doubt we will never know," Lori said as she pulled on her skirt.

"You'd better get those shorts back on Mister, because I'm opening this door soon," she chuckled.

Martin quickly did as she instructed and then stood back as Lori unlocked the door of the washroom.

"Anyone there?" he asked.

"No...we are good" replied Lori as she went out of the door, quickly followed by Martin.

It was only as he glanced backward that he saw their coach Dan at the far end of the corridor near the bar. But even from that distance he was sure he could see a bulge in his tennis shorts.