An Unexpected Office Romance

Story Info
Two co workers get trapped in a cupboard and get close.
3.9k words
4.48
6.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Joyce could you show me where the b25 forms are before you go home? We're out of them in the cabinet and I can't see them in storage anywhere."

"Sure Matt. Just give me a sec to send this, log out and grab my stuff."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"Just having to fill the almighty Toni in on the Salisbury situation. She's going to be really happy on Monday," Joyce said sarcastically as she typed the last few words and hit send. "There, done. Let's blow this joint."

They both started heading out of the office, Matt opened the door and let Joyce go through before following her into a very plain looking corridor that led out to the car park.

"I put them up high so sales don't steal them when they come around," she said playfully as they walked.

He let out a chuckle.

"That would explain why I can't find them then."

"Marcy took five hundred d7 forms last year while no one was looking, I do things differently now," she said as she stopped in front of a door and fumbled for her key to unlock it.

"After you this time," she said as she held the door for Matt.

He smiled and walked in as she followed him through. Joyce let the door go and it latched itself with a heavy clunk behind them.

"I shouldn't be showing you my secrets but just remember I'll know who it was if any disappear," she said staring at him seriously.

"Damn I had a buyer all lined up and everything, I'll need to rethink the plan," he said with a smile. "Maybe a fake robbery, even if you suspect you won't be able to prove anything."

"You'd break and confess buddy, no one lasts past the first 24 hours when I'm on to them."

"Promises promises," Matt replied with a smile.

"They all doubt at first," she said as she looked at him "The Steps are over there, make yourself useful."

Matt looked round and saw the step ladder next to him, he grabbed it and hurried after Joyce as she took off down a row of shelves and round a corner.

"Up you go, right at the back of that top shelf there."

He pulled out the steps and climbed up, reaching right to the back to grab a stack of forms.

"You really don't want sales getting these do you?" Matt said as he climbed back down.

"Gotta look after our own in this place."

"Clearly," he replied as he started carrying the steps back with the forms under the other arm.

"Well thank you for showing me your hidey hole. I suspect if I came back I'd find it empty but your secret is safe with me regardless.

Matt popped the steps back as Joyce put the key in the lock and twisted.

A metallic snap rang out.

"Er... we have an issue," Joyce said flatly.

"The key broke in the lock didn't it?"

"Yep...."

"Do you have your phone? I left mine in the office."

"Oh I do...."

"Great, let's ca....."

"......But it's completely flat."

"Ah..."

"Yeah...."

Matt started banging on the door.

"HELLO! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!" He shouted.

"ANYONE?!" Joyce joined in as she hammered on the door with him.

They both shouted and banged loudly for a few minutes with no luck.

"It's ten past six on a Friday, everyone will have gone and the cleaners don't come until the morning," Joyce said breathlessly.

"Fuck... sorry about the language," said Matt as he looked embarrassed.

"It's fine swear all you fucking want. Will anyone notice you're not home?"

"No one, I don't even have a cat. What about you?"

"I have fish, they aren't great at calling for help I've found so no. If we can't find a way out we are stuck till morning."

"Fuck," he said.

"Fuck indeed," she replied.

They both stared at each other in silence for a moment wondering what to do.

"Well the window is barred to stop anyone breaking in and even if we got the key out somehow we couldn't turn it. We are here until nine when the cleaners come in aren't we," Matt said flatly.

"Yep...."

"I guess we get comfy then," he said as he started looking around for anything to sit on.

"Least we keep the canteen supplies in here," Joyce said as she wondered off down the shelving.

She came back with two bottles of water and a pack of biscuits as Matt piled up some packs of office paper against the wall to sit on.

"Looks comfy, I can't wait to see the beds you make from toner," she said dryly as she munched on a biscuit.

"If only this was the supply room we store the king size mattresses in," Matt replied.

They both slumped down on the makeshift chairs defeated.

"Well I've had worse Friday nights, especially with my ex husband. This is better than the floor, thank you."

Matt nodded thanks and took a biscuit.

"How long were you married?"

"Six miserable years. It was so bad I looked forward to work just to get away from him."

"Hah, that is bad. What did he do?"

"Nothing at all, not even in the bedroom.... Sorry too much information there."

"No no it's fine. We are living together tonight so I think we can be open with each other. I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"It happens doesn't it. Just hard to start again later in life," Joyce said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, I've never been married but my last long term relationship ended about three years ago. It was good for the most part but we just grew apart."

"Maybe we should set up each others tinder profiles when we get out of here.... If we ever get out of here."

"Here we go then. Joyce, late thirties, likes hiding office supplies, dislikes sale department. Must like bedroom antics," Matt dictated.

"Forty two actually and I also enjoy long walks on the beach and occasionally getting blackout drunk."

"Matt, forty something, furniture maker, has a head for heights as long as it's just a step ladder, dislikes locks on doors."

"Close enough. I enjoy holding hands and watching the sunset too though," he replied as he took another biscuit.

"Oh don't we all?" Joyce said as she stood up and stretched.

Matt couldn't help but watch her as she arched her back and stretched up towards the ceiling. She was slim with a surprisingly large bust and shapely long legs. Her work clothes hid it well but she had quite the figure underneath.

"Right if we are going to be here all night I'm going to reveal another secret of the storeroom," she said as she went off round a corner.

There were some grunting sounds followed by something being dragged and a final satisfied sound of victory before she appeared again holding a half empty bottle of scotch.

"Don't judge me, I'm not an alcoholic. I used to stay behind in the office for a while after work before my divorce. I drank too much then and I just hadn't gotten around to taking this home. Our benefit now eh?"

"Nice, you don't happen to have a three piece suite hidden anywhere as well?" Matt replied as he accepted the bottle for a swig.

Joyce watched him drink and shudder from the booze as she sat back down. He was actually pretty good looking. That suit really fit nicely and he must have a good toned body under there.

"Spicy," he said hoarsely as he handed the bottle over.

"You normally more of a rosé drinker huh?"

"Beer actually, so if you have a draught tap around let me know."

She huffed a laugh as she took a swig of the cheap whiskey that hadn't improved over the years in here.

"Pretty sad no one will miss us isn't it," she said morosely.

Matt nodded as he took another drink.

"Still, least we will be sharing a room tonight hey?" She said with forced cheerfulness as she took another swig.

"Best offer I've had for ages actually. Other than the concrete floor and lack of sheets of course."

"Ah you must do ok, look at you," she said as she gestured towards him "good looking, successful.. ish."

"That's kind of you but honestly I've been on one date in the past year and it didn't go well. She was taking 30 photos of every dish for her instagram profile. It was the longest dinner I've ever had."

Joyce let out a laugh and lent back against the wall.

"That's one more than me, I just can't get up the courage to put myself out there again yet."

"You'd have them lining up!" Matt said as he ate another biscuit.

"You need glasses buddy."

"Twenty twenty vision I'll have you know, you're a catch!"

Joyce blushed profusely and took another drink.

"You saying you'd date me?"

"I guess I am saying that."

"Let's pretend this is a date then, we have all night and I'm not spending it reading those printer manuals."

"Well alright then, it's a date."

They both sat eating the last of the pack of biscuits in silence for a while not looking at each other.

"I'm bad at dates..." Matt said.

"Yeah me too."

"Alright tell me what you like to do when you aren't here?" He asked as he sat next to her watching her.

"I read a lot, not printer manuals. I like cooking shows as long as it's not that new young fucker that's everywhere. I enjoy attempting to cook, I rarely enjoy eating it as much and I spend way too much time scrolling through stuff mindlessly if I'm being honest."

"I would like to eat your terrible sounding cooking one day," Matt replied earnestly.

"Careful, you're setting yourself up a second date buddy. If you think this one is bad just you wait. So what about you? What does Matt the nifty suit wearer get up to?"

"If we are being honest here my only hobby is my PlayStation, usually getting murdered by angry teenagers with really wide vocabularies when it comes to insults. I can actually cook though. If we survive your cooking then date three can be at mine."

"I have a confession Matt...."

He looked at her seriously.

"Im one of those angry teenagers!" She said as she burst out laughing.

"Would be hilarious if you were!" He said as he laughed with her.

"Third date huh? You know happens if the third date goes well." Joyce said as she smirked at him and took another swig.

"A kiss on the cheeks I believe. Obviously it's the most I do before marriage."

"Oh, er I didn't realise you...."

".....I'm fucking with you! Number three is the one you really hope goes well."

"Thank god, I was worried there! Weirdly I think number one is going pretty well. Theres some custard creams for main course too. Only the best here."

"I'm having a good time for being stuck in a storage room," Matt said as he took his jacket off and folded it next to him.

"Stripping already huh?"

"Seemed to be getting pretty warm in here." He said as he blushed.

Joyce looked at him with a warm smile before sliding over closer to him on the pile of paper.

"Tell me about the best sex you ever had." Joyce asked as she leant against him.

"Oh, er...There was this one girl when I was about 25 on a holiday in Spain, I didn't even know her name. We met in a bar and things got really heated. She took me back to her place and she was like a gymnast. I didn't know anyone could be that flexible and energetic."

"Wish you could introduce me to her from that description!" Joyce replied with a laugh.

"Oh I've looked trust me," matt said chuckling "so women too huh?"

"I've dabbled. My Uni years were pretty busy with everything apart from study."

"And yet you some how reached the heights of working here."

Joyce punched him on the arm playfully as she laughed.

"Don't be mean or I won't be tempted to break the third date rule," she said with a smirk.

"You know I'm joking," he said smiling ".... Breaking the third date rule huh?"

"You never know where a date is going to go, I'm enjoying myself so far."

"Me too! So, tell me about your best experience?"

"Ah well it was in university of course. I was 19 or 20 and me, my boyfriend and his friend were studying together with the help of some schnapps. We ended up playing a game of strip poker and I was the one that ended up getting poked by both of them. My boyfriend was fine but his friend... Fuck that guy knew what he was doing."

"Damn, you have me beat."

"I enjoyed uni," she said with a laugh as she picked up the whiskey and took a sip.

"Sounds like those guys did too!"

"Damn straight they did!" Joyce passed the bottle over to Matt as she noticed the new bulge in his trousers. "You liked that story huh?"

Matt looked down and saw how much his erection was showing and blushed profusely as he crossed his legs.

"Oh god, I'm sorr...."

"....dont be sorry, I liked it."

There was an awkward silence for a moment while Matt looked around in embarrassment.

".....Would it be ok if I kissed you?" Matt asked cautiously.

"I was really hoping you would," Joyce replied.

He leant over and kissed her softly, their lips touched and shiver of excitement ran through both of them. He gently kissed her top lip as they both parted their mouths and touched tongues. They turned to face each other more on their paper thrones as the kiss deepened and their hands started running through each others hair and down their backs. They pulled each other closer together as their breathing quickened, tongues entwining and hands exploring each other before separating their lips.

"Fucking hell, that was a kiss!" Joyce said, her eyes shining.

"I'm really glad that key broke," he said breathlessly.

Joyce stood up quickly in front of Matt and looked him in the eyes as she started to undo the buttons on her shirt. Starting at the top she slowly revealed her cleavage and a practical supportive bra before slipping it off onto the ground. Without saying anything she slipped her trousers down and stepped out of them. She had matching panties on, no lace, just comfy.

"Fuck, You look absolutely amazing," Matt said as he stood up to kiss her again.

Their mouths clasped together as they kissed passionately before Joyce broke away and stepped back.

"Your turn to strip," she said hungrily.

Matt started to unbutton his shirt, quickly revealing a toned body with just the right amount of hair. He dropped the shirt on the floor and undid his belt, dropping his trousers to the ground.

Joyce burst out laughing.

"What..." Matt said as he looked down and remembered it was wash day so he had his Micky mouse boxer shorts on. "Oh fuck, I forgot about those!"

"I love them! I wasn't expecting that! But you better take them off to save any further embarrassment." Joyce said as she bit her lip.

Matt slowly unhooked his boxers from his hard cock and dropped them.

"You were hiding that huge thing in there that whole time!" She said, her eyes wide.

She unhooked her bra quickly and tossed it aside followed by her knickers before pressing herself up against Matt tightly and kissing him hard. They both ran their hands over each other's bodies, exploring and squeezing. He traced his finger nails up and down her back causing muffled moans of pleasure from her.

He grasped her bum and pulled her tighter against him. His cock was pressed into her belly and she could feel how hard he was for her.

breaking away from his lips she kissed down his neck and onto his chest, sucking his nipples and biting them softly as she looked up at him devilishly. Slowly she moved down his body and sank to her knees in front of him.

She poked her tongue out and licked a drop of precum from the tip before grasping his cock with one hand and starting to stroke him slowly back and forth. She looked up at Matt and put her mouth over him, taking the head of his cock between her hot lips and sucking gently as her hand worked his shaft.

Matt moaned with pleasure as he watched her, it felt so good! Her tongue swirled round the head of his dick as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down, letting him slip back and forth between her lips.

He put his hands on her head softly and played with her hair, holding her gently in place as he got lost in the moment of pleasure.

She took more of him into her mouth until she gagged slightly before pulling back as he moaned with surprise. She sucked harder, working her hand more quickly up and down his cock. She listened to his moans get louder, his body tense and felt his hips start to move gently in time with her, pushing himself into her mouth slightly.

She took her mouth away and slowed her hand as she looked up at him.

"You're not cuming yet," Joyce said as she stood up and kissed him again.

Matt ran his hands over her, feeling her breasts and hard nipples under his fingers. He squeezed them slightly causing a squeal of delight from her as he massaged and squeezed. His hands carried on moving over her, down her body and between her thighs. He could feel how wet she was just running his fingers across her. She parted her legs slightly and moaned at his touch as his finger ran between her lips.

Joyce broke away from the kiss and sat down on the stacked paper, spreading her legs to invite him in.

"Make me cum Matt, I want your face on my pussy."

He walked over to her and leant down to take one of her big hard nipples into his mouth, sucking and twirling his tongue round them as she squirmed with delight. He sucked and licked her nipples and breasts as his fingers ran up and down over her pussy. kneeling down between her thighs he slowly started kissing down over her breasts and stomach.

She had heavily trimmed pubic hair that he ran his tongue through, brushing down quickly over her pussy causing her to moan. His lips kissed down her inner thigh, licking his way down and then back up.

Matt ran his tongue between her labia quickly, brushing over her clit, causing her to squirm on the paper. He spread her wet pussy with his thumb and forefinger and ran his tongue up and down inside her, applying gently pressure to her clit as he licked.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joyce said as she put her hands on his head and held him between her thighs.

He slipped a finger inside her and reached up to stroke her g spot as he started to lick in circles over her clit. His tongue moved faster over her as his finger worked inside. Lapping up and down under the hood.

"Oh god yes, keep going!" She said breathlessly as she held his head tight against her.

He pushed a second finger inside her as he applied a little more pressure with his tongue, quickly lapping up and down over her clit.

He was making come hither motions with his fingers inside, his thumb holding her lips open for his tongue. Licked more quickly, he felt her muscles tensing and heard her cries get louder.

"FUCK! IM CUMMING!"

She thrust her pussy into Matt's face and held him there as she cried out with pleasure. Her hips bucked and twitched as he carried on licking her clit quickly. She squirmed and squealed with delight as the orgasm rolled through her before slowly releasing her grip on his head and relaxing back down. He slowed down his licking, keeping his fingers inside her as he started placing kisses around her pussy softly.

He kissed slowly back up her body as he removed his fingers, rubbing his lips up over her breasts and teasing her overly sensitive nipples, making her jump slightly. He stretched up to her and she kissed him hard, tasing herself on him.

Reaching down she found his achingly hard cock which she wrapped her fingers round. she guided him forward so the head of his big cock was against her pussy before starting to rub him up and down between her wet lips. Her clit was still sensitive from her orgasm and the feel of his dick rubbing over her was divine.

"I want you to cum inside me Matt," she said as she looked at him with pure lust.

He moved forward on his knees as she guided him in, slowly pushing into her until his cock was fully inside.

"Holy shit!" Joyce exclaimed with delight.

Matt started to rock his hips, sliding easily in and out of her, pushing all the way in on each stroke making her gasp. He slowly increased his speed as he grasped her hips and pulled her deeper onto him.

"Fuck you feel so good," he said as he rolled his hips back and forth.

"So do you! Fuck me harder Matt!"

12