An Unexpected Office Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust himself hard into her making her gasp and moan, quickly pushing his cock in and out as he held her.

"Fuck me from behind, I want you to lose control and just fuck me!"

His dick slid out of her as she turned around and bent over the paper, bracing herself against the wall with her hands as she looked back at him. He stopped to look at her amazing ass for a moment before getting behind her and pushing back inside.

He started to thrust his cock inside her hard and fast, drawing himself almost all the way out before pushing his dick into her, pressing her into the wall with every stroke.

"Oh god yes!" She squealed.

He sped up, both of them moaning loudly now along with the slapping sound of his hips hitting her ass over and over.

"I'm ganna cum again, are you ready?" She asked him as she arched her back and pushed into him.

"I'm nearly there!" Matt said as his core tightened and his pace quickened.

With a cry he thrust hard and deep into her as he started to cum inside her. Her body tipped over the edge as she felt his wet heat inside her.

"OH FUCK YES!" She shouted

They both pushed hard into one another, twitching and bucking as they came together for what felt like ages before they both sagged with relief.

"Fuck Joyce, that was amazing," Matt panted, out of breath.

"I haven't ever been fucked like that.... At least by just one person!" She said with a laugh.

Matt chuckled as his softening cock slipped out of her. Cum was already starting to run down her thighs and they were both a mess as they sat down on the paper, leaning against each other in exhaustion.

"I can safely say I did not expect this," he said quietly.

"Me either, I thought it was going to be me and Fred from now on."

"Fred?"

"Oh my rabbit is called Fred."

Matt laughed again and hugged into her.

"It's still only nine, what are we going to do for the rest of the night," he asked.

"I have a few ideas," she said with a grin.

12