An Unexpected Response - 750 Words

Story Info
They waited too long to include him.
776 words
4.14
5.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangoperu
tangoperu
182 Followers

This is my contribution to the 750 Word Project 2024. Yes, I know it's only a scene without background, and everybody is welcome to add their own ending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

John was in heaven. Loosely tied to the bed and blindfolded, he was getting one of the best blowjobs ever.

"Oh, honey, I love you so much!" he said. A giggle from his crotch area was the answer. Suddenly it was too much and he unloaded himself in that warm mouth.

While still dazed by the experience, his wife whispered in his ear: "Was it as good as you expected?" He started to answer, but suddenly a thought came to him: If his wife was next to him, whose was the mouth his cock was in?

He released himself and took his blindfold off. Between his legs it was Michelle, his 19-year old daughter. His son Mike was behind her, with a video camera in his hand. Both of them were naked.

"What? But...Michelle...Mike... what is this?"

"It's ok, honey" said Mia, his wife of five years after the death of his first wife. The kids and I want you to join us."

"But... that's incest!"

"Yes, it is," said Mia. "And it's the best thing ever. You will love it, and your family will love you more for it."

"So let me understand this. My wife and my two kids have been having sex and now you want me to participate."

"Yes, honey," said Mia, with a smile in her face. "We want you to join us."

"How long have you been doing this?" John asked.

"A couple of years, since Mike turned 18. Michelle joined us one year ago when she also turned 18."

"But how did you...?"

"Oh, it was easy," explained Mia, with a chuckle. I initiated Mike on his 18th birthday and Michelle found us out a few months later, so when she turned 18 we included her in the fun."

"I see. Two years, and I didn't even suspect a thing. But why are you telling me this now?"

"Because I insisted, dad," said Michelle, her eyes shining in adoration. "I've been wanting to make love with you for a long time."

John's mind fog cleared enough to start thinking. "So if you hadn't insisted..?"

Suddenly Mia felt less secure. She started to open her mouth when John interrupted her.

"Mike."

His smiling son looked at him. "Yes, da...OOOOF!" John's kick on his son's unprotected testicles made Mike fall down, writhing on the floor before the shocked faces of Mia and Michelle.

"So, for two years all of you betrayed me and made me a cuckold!"

Both women were shocked. Mia was the first to speak.

"No, honey, you don't understand..."

"Of course I understand, you whore!" he said, his eyes full of rage. "You put the horns on me for years with my own children while eating my food, living under my roof, treating me like an ATM, and now you think a pity fuck will make everything go away!"

Mia couldn't speak, she was simply uncapable of uttering any words. It wasn't supposed to be like this, in her mind she had envisioned John embracing them all and bonding together as the loving family they were meant to be, as the loving family she wanted them to be.

"And you, Michelle, you say you love me, but had no problem in betraying

me with this whore and with that thing on the floor!"

Michelle tried to calm him down. "It was not like that, daddy, please..."

"DON'T CALL ME DADDY!" "DON'T EVER CALL ME DADDY, DAD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" "ONLY MY DAUGHTER CAN CALL ME DADDY AND MY DAUGHTER DIED ONE YEAR AGO!"

Michelle was aghast. This was not how things were supposed to go.

"And you, little shit on the floor..." said John, kicking Mike's testicles again, bringing another round of wails, "Didn't you ever think that by putting your dick in this whore you were betraying your own father? What kind of miserable shit are you?"

A sob was Mike's only response.

John picked up the video camera on the floor.

He looked at them with dead eyes. "I want all of you out of this house within the hour. If you are still here after that, I will send this video to everybody. Your friends, your bosses, the press, your grandparents, everybody. I don't care if I go down too, because I died two years ago."

John went to the main bedroom and locked the door. At the living room, three very frightened incestuous adulterers were trying to understand what had just happened.

tangoperu
tangoperu
182 Followers