Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A son helps his mother out at her fertility clinic.
8.4k words
4.67
124.1k
315

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Leo

"The business isn't doing well," my mother said with a sigh.

I rose from my computer chair, and on my tiptoes, I made my way to the window. Mom lay on the sun lounger with her long legs crossed. Her golden, blonde hair lay spilled over her gorgeous body, and every strand reflected the light of the sun. She had a toned and slim waist and a perfect hourglass figure. My mother was the hottest woman in the neighborhood, and she turned heads like no other.

With high, perfect cheekbones, Mom was equipped with a button nose that looked almost photoshopped. In addition to her perfect facial aesthetics, she was also well-endowed breast-wise. Her boobs sat high and firm on her chest and could be easily mistaken for an artificially enhanced rack, but I knew she abhorred plastic operations and avoided them like the plague. She was a woman who would rather spend a day in nature than in a noisy city, so it was understandable she'd retained her youthful looks.

"Tell me about it," my aunt said with hints of concern. My aunt was also a beautiful woman. She was two years younger than my mother and worked as a sperm specialist. She'd helped my mother out at the fertility clinic, but my aunt also struggled to find men willing to donate their sperm. At thirty-six years old, my aunt, Isabella, was slightly shorter than my mom. She had similar facial aesthetics, yet her eyes were a shade lighter blue, and her hair was auburn. She hadn't grown up yet and was way more playful than her older sister. She would usually call me little brother, and she also loved to ask me what me and my girls were up to.

"Seems like men are losing interest in sex these days," Mom said.

When I was ten years old, my father tragically died in a car accident. Strangely enough, my mother had been single ever since. Mom knew what she was talking about when she said men are losing interest in sex.

"Not your son," my aunt said and waggled her eyebrows.

"Let's avoid mixing my son with sexual topics," my mother said, frowning.

I wasn't sure if they knew I was home. I told Mom last night that I would see my girlfriend, but we broke up the other day.

Before my attention shifted to them, I was in the process of editing some videos. I ran a successful fitness channel on YouTube and sold merch on the side. My mother was proud of me, and she had given me many business tips that helped my entrepreneurial journey. In addition to that, I'd also inherited her looks, which I knew was important when advertising my brand and channel. With money and looks combined, it wasn't hard for me to find a woman, yet every relationship had left me unsatisfied. Having grown up with a gorgeous, young mother, I kept looking at Mom instead. I wasn't proud to admit it, and I sometimes even tried to suppress it or pretend I didn't think that way, but I certainly did.

My mother had gotten pregnant when she was barely legal. She was currently thirty-eight but didn't look a day over thirty. It wasn't only because of my business dreams that I didn't want to pursue college, but in High School, I'd felt extremely uncomfortable when my peers talked about my mother. One of my exes had even spread a vicious rumor that I'd been intimate with Mom as retaliation when I broke up. My mother had reassured me that college was unnecessary if you wanted to make money, and she'd been understanding and there for me when I wanted to go all in for this fitness business.

My mother starred in my first wet dream, and even if I woke up feeling disgusted, I still couldn't stop craving her.

When seeing her lay there and bathing in the sunlight, I popped wood, and my cock bonked against the window sill. I did something I hadn't done before, reaching for my shaft and touching myself while gawking at Mom.

"But," my aunt started playfully. "You don't think he could help? I mean he's very sexually active."

"First of all, he already got girls lined up for him, vying for his attention. Secondly, I don't think it's a good idea to mix family and business."

"It sounds like you're just making excuses."

"Issy, stop," Mom said. I suspected she knew where Isabella's naughty mind was going. This wasn't the first time Isabella had suggested something similar.

"How can I stop?" Isabella asked. "You know how good-looking he is."

"I know he's a young gun, but, first of all, we're related and even talking about this makes me slightly sick, and second, we're a lot older."

"Nice... you just admitted on your second point that the door remains open," she said and burst out giggling.

Mom sat up on the sun lounger, pushed her shades up to the top of her head and gave her a look, but that look was questionable since a blush spread on her cheeks. "No--I did not."

"Why are you reacting like that?"

"Which sane mother wouldn't?" she asked and shot her sister weak daggers. I started to think that Isabella might have been right after all. "This was about my failing fertility clinic, not my son."

"I'm sorry you made him so attractive that I can't get him out of my head," Isabella said with an eye roll. "What about Leia? How's she doing?"

"She's at the equestrian camp and hanging out with her friends and horses," Mom said, proud of her daughter. Leia was a year and a half younger than me and just turned eighteen. She had inherited a mix of our dad's and mom's looks, making her as pretty as a rose. She still hadn't found a boy yet, and strangely enough, I still believed she was a virgin despite how attractive and demure she looked. I hated to admit it, but I had fantasized about her too. We spoke to each other now and then, but because of my busy life, we didn't spend that much time together, even if I wished we did.

"She hasn't found a boy yet?" Isabella asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Give her time. She will eventually," Mom said with a smile.

"Weird," Isabella said. "She's really pretty. The boys were all over you when you started blooming."

A smile curved on Mom's lips. "Well... our generation was a bit different. Men these days don't seem interested in dating at all, unfortunately."

"Except for your son," Isabella reminded her with another wink, making Mom just roll her eyes. "I think you're getting sunburned by the way."

"Do you think so?" Mom asked and ran her hand over her toned waist.

"Uh-huh," Isabella said and picked up the sunscreen bottle next to her. "Do you want a helping hand?"

"Sure," Mom said and reached behind her back. My eyes widened. Was she going to take it off?

"Let me," Isabella said. She moved closer to her older sister and unhooked the hooks. As soon as the bra hit the tiles, my cock hardened to concrete. Mom flashed her tits to me which I hadn't seen since I'd sucked on them. They were gorgeous. Two perfect orbs capped with beautiful areolas and puffy, suckable nipples that made me wish I had a time machine. I questioned so many things. I had even dated girls my age who weren't endowed with a rack like that.

"Christ," I mouthed. I reached down to my shaft, curling my fingers around my cock.

"Your bottom," Isabella said and tugged at Mom's bikini bottom.

"Now you're pushing it," Mom said. "Just take my upper body, legs and back."

"Will you do me?" Isabella asked.

"Of course," Mom said with a smile.

Isabella turned around. "Free my titties."

"You speak like a teen sometimes," Mom said with a chuckle and easily unhooked her sister's bra. It fell onto the sun lounger, and Mom tossed it behind her. My aunt's breasts were slightly smaller but the perfect teardrops. They sat next to each other and compared their boobs by lifting them from below and caressing them.

"Do you remember when we were flowering and we used to compare each other's breasts?" Isabella asked with hints of nostalgia in her voice.

"Of course, I do," Mom said.

"And how we touched them to see how they felt?"

"I thought we were supposed to smear sunscreen on each other," Mom said and arched an eyebrow.

"You know I'm jealous of your boobs," Isabella said, and her eyes swept over them.

"Issy, yours are beautiful too."

"They might be pretty, but yours are bigger and attract more attention than mine."

"That attention isn't useful," Mom said. "It seems like most men just want to watch porn these days."

"Except for your son," Isabella said and couldn't resist, making my mother frown. I saw a lighthearted glow in Mom's eyes behind that frown though. "Can I just touch them for a little before we start?"

"Alright," Mom yielded.

I was baffled. I knew Mom and Aunt were close, but not that close. I quickly unzipped the zipper and pulled down my shorts. They fell to my ankles and I hurriedly pulled down my underwear too. I briefly glanced at my erect cock. I was well-endowed. At eight inches long and six and a half inches girth, I found it difficult to find a decent condom size at times. It wasn't just my cock that was abnormal but also my testicles. I'd noticed it for the first time when watching porn. My balls were slightly pink and also the size of two tennis balls instead of two walnuts. Even if I was only nineteen, I'd penetrated many virgins. They first complained about the size before yielding to my authority, begging me not to stop till the condom was filled.

With a grin, my horny aunt reached for Mom's Breasts. She cupped them and squeezed them. They looked incredibly soft, like two warm doughs. Aunt's grin widened, and it spread to Mom too. "Are you feeling nostalgic?" Isabella asked.

"Maybe a little," Mom admitted.

Isabella flicked Mom's nipples side to side. "Yours are definitely a lot bigger than mine. I love the round shape... You're aroused too."

"You know I get sensitive when you touch me like that."

Isabella nodded and sank her teeth into her bottom lip. "You do mine."

Mom couldn't resist. She slowly extended her hands to Isabella's soft fruits. She got a hold of them, squeezed the bottom part and her lips slid into a similar grin as Isabella's. "Yours are stunning too," Mom said. "The teardrop shape is perfect."

"Thank you," Isabella said. "But I would prefer them to be a bit rounder."

"Sometimes we have to accept what we can't change," Mom said, dragging out the time as she massaged her little sister's boobs.

I stroked myself, and it was the very first time I'd done so to my mother and aunt. I was overcome by a forbidden thrill. Even if I hadn't masturbated in years, it felt way better than I'd remembered it to feel. I asked myself whether I should stop. I shouldn't be masturbating to my mother. I couldn't control a wet dream. I also couldn't control some sudden thoughts that popped into my mind now and then, but this was a bit different. Even if my brain started screaming at me to stop, I didn't listen and did everything to shut down that voice. The guilty pleasure was just too intense, especially as my orgasm was building.

"So, let me smear some sunscreen on you," Isabella said.

Mom lay on the back with her gorgeous body facing up. I started growing greedy, wishing perhaps she could take off her bottom and expose her nether region. My horny teenage brain perhaps took it a bit too far.

Isabella snatched the bottle of sunscreen, shook it violently, so her tits jiggled with the effort. I ran my hand up and down the length as she filled her hands with sunscreen. She started on Mom's legs, massaging in slow sensual strokes as if time and stress were the farthest thing from her mind. By her skill and technique, it looked like she had done that a thousand times before. She made her way up to Mom's thighs, leaving her flesh gleaming and glistening.

Isabella took the bottle of sunscreen and shook it again. She forgot to close the cap, and while she jerked it hard, it suddenly spilled all over Mom's chest like pearly cum. Isabella's hand flew to her mouth. "Whoops... I wonder what that reminded you of," she said with a laugh.

Mom waved her hand dismissively. "You and your naughty mind."

"When was the last time someone came on your chest?" Isabella asked and started massaging Mom's upper body, exaggerating the amount of sunscreen needed for Mom's tits.

A drop of sweat ran down my temple as the orgasm built quickly. My cock throbbed as I tried to stroke myself slower, watching wide-eyed as the forbidden thrill kept growing. I couldn't believe it felt so good to masturbate to my topless mom and aunt.

"You know I've been single for a long time," Mom said wistfully.

"Which doesn't add up judging by how hot you are," Isabella said.

"It does add up when taking the limp men into account," Mom said.

Isabella's lips slid into a grin. She was about to say something, and I could only imagine what. She bit her bottom lip instead, biting off her upcoming words.

"What were you about to say?" Mom asked her.

"Nothing," Isabella said, on the verge of giggling. "Let me take your ass now."

If I jacked off a bit quicker, I could have cum right there, but I wanted this to last a bit longer, so I waited. Mom turned around and lay with her tits mashed against the sun lounger. Isabella brushed Mom's hair aside and filled her hands with sunscreen. Isabella started on Mom's legs and made her way to Mom's flawless ass. Her skin was as smooth as a baby and perfectly bubbly and compact. The bikini disappeared between the crack of her ass, leaving little to the imagination.

Three drops of sweat dribbled down my temples and dripped onto the window sill. I had to slow down. I wanted to save this load, make it as powerful as possible. It felt so forbidden and sweet. It was a sensation I'd never experienced before.

"You know there's more to my body than my bottom," Mom reminded her sister.

"Just a few more touches," Isabella demanded and groped her ass passionately. Both of them let out moan after moan, and so did I as this was about to become one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

When Mom was covered in sunscreen, they swapped places. Isabella lay on the sun lounger with her front facing Mom. Mom grabbed the sunscreen and shook it, her massive tits jiggled even more deliciously than my aunt's.

Mom straddled her sister's legs, both their bodies gleaming like gold. That was the position I wanted them in, and besides, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I furiously jerked my cock and let out every taboo teenage dream.

I narrowed my eyes on my mother's forbidden body, her big, round tits and her sun-drenched body. She leaned forward and groped my aunt's breasts, and Isabella let out a mighty moan. That was it. The orgasm rose from the crown of my cock and spread like a rapid flame throughout my body. My balls tightened to two knots and suddenly released their content. I fired several hot bullets of cum. I staggered back and fell with a thump, but even then, I kept firing several ropes that spilled out the window.

I let my head slump back. I was out of breath for a moment. I didn't realize what I'd done till they suddenly became silent.

"What was that?" Isabella asked.

"I think we got company," Mom said. I heard how she made her way to the terrace and through the door. "Leo, are you home?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound as cool as possible even if it proved to be difficult.

I was prepared to scramble to my feet and rapidly clean my room if Mom went upstairs, yet she didn't. It made me suspect she knew what I'd been up to. "Just checking... I thought you were going out?"

"Uhm... We broke up," I said. I reached for a sock and wiped my face with it. I was sweating bullets.

"Alright... have you found a new one?"

"Sort of," I said.

Mom chuckled. "I won't meddle." She went back outside, and I sighed a breath of relief. I quickly rose and closed the window. I slumped down on the bed, watching my pearly seed which was spilled all over my bedroom. I laid my hand flat against my chest. It felt as if my heart was about to jump out of my ribcage.

"Why did I do that?" I let my head fall into my hands, and I raked my fingers through my hair. I was covered in sweat. I felt my armpits and they were soaked. Fantasizing was one thing, and so was having a wet dream, but masturbating to my topless mom and aunt was something completely different. Had I gone too far? The question lingered in my brain till I reminded myself how good it felt. I thought of all the pussies I have had in the past, but they paled in comparison to the sensation I'd just experienced. If it felt so good to masturbate to her... how would actual sex feel like?

I sternly shook my head. I couldn't think of that. I was taking it too far.

Chapter 2

Mom

Sitting behind the wheel, I drove home. I'd just finished work, and I was exhausted. With an upcoming economic downturn, there weren't many who had babies and sex on their minds. Add an already impotent generation on top of it and it spelled disaster for my business. I sighed and wasn't sure what to do. Isabella had joked yesterday that I could join my son's business. She had told me that he sure would have good use for a good-looking woman like me.

I shook my head. I asked myself whether my sister was joking, but some of her jokes could be really lewd, especially when they went into the incest territory. I had to talk to her if she continued making those lewd remarks.

I pulled into the driveway and killed the engine. I walked up to the door but almost dropped my key. I stared at the garden where four six-foot flowers rose from the soil. I blinked and slowly walked up to them. My eyes swept over them, and it took some time to muster my courage to touch the stem. It was thick, incredibly erect and strong. I glanced up at the flower. The petals were dark blue and the eyes were yellow. I drew in a deep breath, filling my lungs with the floral perfume. It was heavenly, perhaps the most heavenly scent I'd ever inhaled.

Taking a step back, I drank in the beauty of the flower. I appreciated the prettiness of them till all the questions started flooding my brain. "Where the hell did they come from?"

I'd never seen nor heard of anything like it. My daughter loved flowers, but she was at the riding camp. My son... I shook my head and was unsure how he could've had a finger in this.

I sat on my haunches and studied the soil. I saw some white crust and touched it, examining it. I arched an eyebrow and sniffed it. It smelled and had the same texture as cum, making me believe once again he might have a finger in this.

Yesterday when I had made dinner for us, he acted incredibly strange. Then there was the sudden noise when my sister and I had been topless. Could he have masturbated to us? The question made me feel surprisingly good for a second, but I quickly tried to suppress it. The cum must have certainly come from him, but he probably had watched something else.

Either way, I had to talk to Isabella before he came home. I quickly shot her a text, Do you have time?

Sounds urgent, she replied.

Kind of, I sent her.

Come over, she texted me back with a smiley.

Is your daughter home?

So, it will be about sex?

I rolled my eyes. I took a photo of the flowers and sent them to her. She saw the message, which was followed by a long pause.

I'm on my way, she replied, making me laugh.

After ten minutes, I could hear the engine of her car. She pulled into the driveway and hopped out. Dressed in a tight skirt and a matching top, my little sister came running to me. "Holy moly," Isabella said and her jaw hit the grass. She raised her trembling hand and pointed. "Where did you find those?"

"Right here," I said.

"What?" Isabella said, puzzled. She stepped up to them and curled her fingers around the thick girth, stroking it to check the authenticity. "It's so thick and strong... But they were small and limp yesterday."

"I have a million questions swirling through my head as well," I said. "But I found a clue."