All Comments on 'An Unexpected Romance'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awww, great story!

Thanks!

5 Stars!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Shows great potential for mum to develope into a real cracker. Remember to kit her out more fully. Stockings, satin petticoat, selection of sexy brassieres, miniscule panties high heels, then take her to the cinema and let her suck you off and then finger her pussy. Fuck her in the car on the way home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I was brought up in a mining town... My father had been minor" That sure seems unlikely. I'd bet his father was a miner, not a minor. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but you need to run your posts through a spell-checker. When writing as the son of a miner, you need to be sure to spell miner correctly. But good job -- constructing a relatively long story like this to hold readers' interest is difficult -- but you did it.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

So he gave up on Mom hunh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

I dumped because of the d/d fuckking crap.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

It is a very good story, and I enjoyed it more than most in this category. I hope to see more. 5 stars

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Switched horses in the middle of the story, why?

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

A good story, well told. Thank you for developing a complex story carefully so that it remains compelling. Well worth five stars; more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t like the sudden shift from all about loving his mom to suddenly going after a girl from work. Ruined the story for me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is the first incestuous love story that accurately described the generational differences about sexual activity/practices (moother/son). Deceased husband had no practical knowledge about sex nor how to please a woman. I believed the same about the mother until she started roll playing as "daughter". Her description of the conversation between her dying mother and herself; her roll playing conversation as "daughter" sounded like she had actually sexual met the needs of her father. The one thing I would have liked to has seen is a morein-depth character development of the other. Finally, this story has to potential to become a minor series (2-5 chapters). The subplots are there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars well written. Father was a miner not a minor

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I do think Mum encouraged him to seek out a relationship with the coworker, also indicating they could continue their own relationship, whenever they could find an opportunity. I gave you FIVE STARS...btw, I would not dare to correct any errors found in the Queen's English. Cheers!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

I could tell by your writing that English is not your first language. Sounds like the India, Pakistan area. This makes your writing stiff and unemotional like a robot. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has potential. I would like to have seen mother and son take their relationship out to that point where the son does give his own mother that baby daughter she fantasized.

He can hook up with the younger woman also and even bring her into the mix. She deals with the fact that her man is also lover to his mother. How sweet would that be to have him live with two beautiful women. An older one who is having children with him and a younger one who is also having children with him. In a perfect world the women help each other out with each other's children. Since the young woman's children would be her grand babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you stopped to soon continue with mother and son and then she has his child and add Yvonne as his wife and have children!! Gave it 5 stars if you continue will make it 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome 5 stars but you should have continues with more of mother and son sex and then add Yvonne?

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

Cinco Estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it but you quit to soon continue with mother and son sex then add Yvoone to their love making 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great especially liked the realism at the end

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

I wouldn't call this romance it was more forced closer to rape which is a turn off to any decent human being however I have seen some comments from people that enjoyed it which tells me they are not a decent person and honestly you as well as anyone else who rather enjoy to read or write about crap like this should be investigated I can just about guarantee that investigation will end with most in jail where you belong

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I agree with the first part of what LadyLore said in her comments.

This was not a romantic story by any means.

The build up of the sons seduction attempts sort've tasted like romance, but when it turned physical, it became abuse, and yes, like rape.

His language to her was good reason for mom to haul off and punch the fucker right in his filthy fucking mouth. Had she grabbed the toaster from the kitchen and started smashing him in the face with it, it would have been just.

A romance account contains lots and lots of loving actions and very caring dialogue between both partners.

Try again, and leave out the vulgarity.

2 stars only.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous