An Unexpected Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think you are doing and will you go and put some clothes on?"

My hands found their way from her waist to her breasts which I lightly squeezed as I kissed and nuzzled the side of her neck. Without warning she spun in my arms and as she faced me I pulled her close, held her tight and kissed her passionately. Mum struggled and after several seconds broke the kiss.

"Will you stop kissing me like that, I don't know what's the matter with you? And go and put some clothes on."

"I'll go and put some clothes on but you're coming with me."

Gripping both her upper arms I pulled her into my body and wrapped my arms around her to give her, and maintain for numerous seconds another passionate kiss on the lips. This time she didn't fight me as I expected, but melted into my arms and kissed me back. When we broke the kiss I said.

"Let me take you back to bed."

"Certainly not."

I wasn't going to argue any more. Slipping a finger down into her cleavage and hooking it into the fabric of her nightdress I pulled her along, heading in the direction of the bedroom, while listening to her complaining bitterly.

"No darling you mustn't do this, it's very wrong."

"What mustn't I do, what's very wrong?"

"Whatever your intentions are they are very wrong."

As we climbed the stairs and moved into the bedroom she never stopped complaining about my pulling her through the house, although she never resisted. I stopped at the foot of the bed and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. As we broke our kiss I eased her onto the bed, then climbed beside her to finally position myself by lying half across her. My erection pressing against the top of her thigh. As I again kissed her passionately she responded by wrapping her arms and pulling me tight against her. It was at this point and for the second time I slipped my hand over her breast, feeling the softness as I lightly squeezed.

"What do you think you're doing? I told you before stop it this instant."

"I tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to do anything I like. In fact I'm going to fuck you."

"Don't you use that disgusting language in front of me, now get out of my bedroom."

"I know what you want, and I know you don't want me to leave, and do you know why I know that. Over the past few months I have been watching you, and I've noticed, like today in certain parts of your menstrual cycle your tits get bigger and firmer, just like they are now. And at this point you are more sexually receptive than at any other time. In fact if any man walked into your bedroom you would fuck him even if you didn't know him, you're that wound up. What has made things even more sexually pressing for you is, and you've told me this many times, that you had a very restricted upbringing and that dad was your first and only boyfriend before you got married.

Dad always said that his upbringing was even worse than yours and that you were his first and only girlfriend before he married, and I guess he wasn't adventurous in bed. So over the years you have begun to wonder what sexual practices you've missed and have hoped that an opportunity would arise where you could find out. Well that opportunity has arrived, probably not quite the way you imagined, not with your own son at least, and now you're getting cold feet. But I know you are still desperate to be fucked and have a man cum in your mouth and between your tits and possibly up your ass, perhaps just not by your son."

"You're disgusting, get out of my bedroom, out." She screamed "Get out."

"I'm disgusting, what about those emails you receive from men who talk to you as if you were a slut, the things they say and ask you to do, such as send them photographs of your-self naked. One guy asked for a photo with your tits hanging out and another with you holding your skirt up, wearing nothing underneath so he could see your cunt. And how did you reply, 'would you really like to see my cunt'?"

"To another you wrote, 'that you're looking for romance', and he wrote back 'does that included sex?' and you told him yes, so in his final reply he said 'so you like being fucked'.

"There are only two ways you could meet someone. One is to go out at night and as soon as you start talking to a man he would know you were an easy lay and probably think you like rough sex, and give it to you. The other way is what you're doing now visiting dating sites and again the guys think you're an easy lay and get verbally abusive hoping you will accept and respond to it.

"The problems really start if you agree to go out with them. They will expect to fuck you on the first date and may even get rough and if you accept that, things will go from bad to worse. He will want everything from you, total submission to make you his personal slut. He'll take all your money he may even want to move in with us. Well that's not going to happen because you belong to me, you will be my slut, and if anyone is going to fuck your cunt it's going to be me and only me."

I leaned over and kissed her again but this time I had to hold her down as she struggled.

I rolled off of her onto my other side, facing away from her, ready to remove myself from the bed. As I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed, I felt her hand hook around my arm and heard her say "please don't go, I'm sorry for shouting at you."

Swinging my legs back onto the bed and rolling back to resume my original position, the only difference being my erection had wilted, mum wrapped her arms around me pulling me close to initiate a passionate kiss, and never complained when my hand began to massage her breasts.

"Sit up, lower your nightdress and show me your tits."

There was a slight hesitation after I rolled off her onto my back to give her space to sit up, as she mulled my request over in her mind. Slowly she sat up and eased each shoulder strap down her arm before lowing the top of the gown. Self-conscious, mum's nerves were obvious, which wasn't surprising considering this was the first time she deliberately let me see her topless like this. Her breasts were large and firm and she jumped as placed my hand beneath one breast to cup it before I tweaked her considerable puffy nipple. I wanted it in my mouth.

"Mum your tits and nipples are magnificent, god I want to suck them, can I lay my head in your lap so we can both be comfortable?"

She placed a couple of pillows on her lap to raise me up so that I was level with her breasts. As I positioned myself on my side with my head on the pillows she wrapped her hand around my head pulling it forward. With the other hand she positioned her nipple against my lips to encourage me to suckle. The satisfaction of pressing my face into her breast while sucking on her fleshy oversized wrinkled prune was indescribable, but how I wished they were filled with milk. Several times she yelped as I lightly nipped her with my teeth.

As I lay there I fondled her other breast before grabbing her hand so that we could massage her breast together. I needed to know more of her previous self-imposed sexual practices both during the time she was married to my father and after his demise.

"Mum, at what stages in your life did you fondle your breasts and play with your nipples and how often.

"Darling that's a rather personal question.

"Well don't you think we are getting extremely personal with each other at the moment?"

"If you must know I never fondled my breasts, not as you mean, of course I've handled them, when I get dressed, when I bathe and when I fed you as a baby, but not like we are at this moment."

I pushed her hand upwards to lift her breast close to her mouth. "Let me see you suck your nipple."

"Stop it Rod, now you're going too far."

"Going too far? You must have sucked your nipples before."

"Well I haven't."

"Never, not even when you were feeding me, were you never curious what your milk tasted like?"

"No never."

"Did dad ever suck your tits and taste your milk?"

"No he didn't, I wouldn't let him."

"Did dad fuck you before you were married?"

"No, now that's enough."

"So how far did you let him go?"

"I let him put his hand inside my bra, now get off the subject."

"How can I get off the subject when you haven't told me anything, no wonder you have so many inhibitions. You haven't even said if you like me kissing and sucking your tits, and you certainly haven't fulfilled my fantasy to see you suck them?"

"Well I do like the attention you are paying me, but I don't like the way you speak to me."

Mum lowered her head, raised her breast up to her face and drew her nipple into her mouth. After watching the movement of her cheeks as she sucked her nipple. Several minutes lapsed before Julia allowed her breast to fall from her mouth and suggested that we lay down again. Laying half across her, with my leg between hers, or her leg between mine, whatever way you wish to look at it, I resumed sucking and fondling her other breast. Afterwards when we continue kissing, I took her hand and guided it down to encourage her to hold my cock, whispering in her ear suggesting that she toss me off.

"Darling please don't use that language and say those sort of things to me."

"The reason I say these things to you, which you consider vulgar, is to get it into your head that under circumstances like these, when we are performing as husband and wife, we can say anything we like to each other without reproach. So how about you pull your nightdress up and show me your cunt."

"You really are disgusting, that's one word that I really hate."

"I don't know why you hate it, it's just a word and it's no worse than vagina, and they're both in the dictionary, in fact cunt is used far more in daily life than vagina, admitted it's usually said to degrade a person. Are you going to show it to me?"

"No I'm not."

"Then in that case what happens if you want me to perform orally on you, are you going to blind fold me?"

Julia laid there for a few seconds turning things over in her mind, finally raising both arms for me to fall into, to resume our kissing. Just as our lips were about to touch she said.

"If you want to look at me, you pull my nightdress up."

As we lay there kissing, I felt her tense up as I slipped my hand down her body then she slightly recoiled as I ran my fingers along her groin before locating the hem of her nightdress. I pulled one side of her nightdress up then the other then continued to alternate pulling hard because she wouldn't lift herself off the bed, intent on making me fight all the way. After having raised her nightdress sufficiently high enough she wouldn't open her legs. She screamed when I pinched the inside of her thigh at which point her legs flew apart. After parting the mass of black pubic hair, I examined the entrance to her vagina closely. I grabbed a handful of the curly black mass and gave it several light tugs.

"If you want me to perform orally on you, this lot will have to come off, I need you to be clean shaven or at least have a small trimmed area above, like this."

Julia purred as I drew an inverted triangle roughly where and the size it should be. She took my hand preventing me from withdrawing.

"Touch me darling, be gentle. I love you Rod and have dreamed we could be together like this for a long time, hold me tight."

"Slip your nightdress off."

She arched her body and eased her nightdress down over her backside and down her legs, kicking it off when it reached her ankles. We both turned on our side and cuddled up pulling each other in tight. The sensation of her tits and nipples pressed hard against my chest and my cock trapped between her thighs felt wonderful. I lightly placed a fleeting kiss her on her lips, so light in fact that they barely touched. Having licked a finger I gently rubbed it back and forth along her lips, sometimes easing between her lips to rub it along her teeth. After a short while mum opened her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Was dad gentle with you?"

"Your father was sweet and very gentle, but...."

"But what, you would have preferred him to be a little more forceful at times?"

Mum hid her face, by burying it in my shoulder. "Yes, sometime I wish he would get a little rougher."

"Did you tell him you would like him to be a little more forceful?"

She removed her face from my shoulder and looked me straight in the eyes.

"No, I wish I had now."

I kissed her lightly on the lips a lingering kiss which lasted until I ran my tongue along them, gradually spreading her lips as I pushed my tongue further into her mouth. Her mouth opened and was greeted by her tongue duelling with mine. Still locked in each other's arms our mouths wrestled until the saliva ran down our chins causing us to stop and dry our chins on her nightdress.

I kissed her on the lips, then the chin, moving down to her throat and finally her nipples.

"Darling do you like sucking mummy's breasts?"

"Yes I love it but I wish they were loaded with milk."

"Well you never know."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh nothing, it really doesn't matter."

"Remember what you said about regretting not telling dad about your fantasy and now you're doing it to me, and after everything we've talked about."

"Your right I should tell you, well I fantasised that I was breast feeding you and our daughter at the same time."

"What do you mean by our daughter?"

"Well I fantasised that I wanted a baby and you got me pregnant."

"Since this no longer needs to be a fantasy, do you still want to get pregnant?"

"I don't know, I can't tell if it is something I really want, or after all it is just a fantasy."

While Julia was talking, she manoeuvred herself onto her back, which meant I had to follow if I still wanted to suck and play with her tits. She took my hand and placed it between her legs and held it there with her hand over mine.

"Darling, please touch me, feel my body, play with me and put your fingers inside me."

It wasn't long before my fingers became saturated with her juices, so occasionally I would lift my fingers up to her mouth, and rub them along her lips, then kiss her. The first time I did this on my way back down to reinsert my fingers inside her, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock with instructions to massage it.

After about ten minutes Julia began to respond to my fingers, moaning and pushing back as I slid my fingers in and out. Shortly after she grabbed me.

"Come on darling make love to me."

She guided me in as I climbed on top of her then I started to perform. It seemed like seconds before Julia began to moan and wriggle, pulling me tighter, forcing her lips against mine. Then it happened she orgasmed in the midst of a severe convulsion, then totally collapsed, just as I was warming up, so I kept going.

"Please darling no more."

"I haven't cum yet."

"I can't help that you're hurting me."

"We've only been going a couple of minutes."

"Well it's time to stop."

I just ignored her and kept going, I wasn't going to give up just like that.

"Please Rod stop, I want you to stop."

I increased my pace and exerted more power.

"Shut the fuck up I'll stop when I'm ready to stop."

Attempting to push me away she said.

"You fucking stop now, get out of my cunt." She screamed. "Get off, get off."

"Julia, Julia, oh Julia, language, language, you shouldn't speak to your husband like that while he is performing his conjugal duties."

"Fuck your conjugal duties get off of me."

All of a sudden she began to shake violently as she was hit with a second orgasm. Grabbing me, wrapping her legs around me, she pulled me tight against her and began to push back as hard as I was ramming into her. Her mumbling in between grunts and groans was incoherent, with her finally collapsing, just as I cum inside her. Julia turned her head away as I collapsed on top of her, I rested my chin on the top of her shoulder and buried my face in the pillow.

We laid together in that position for a couple of minutes during which time not a word was spoken, although I was positive I felt her slightly trembling. Raising myself up on my arms I leaned across to look at her and noticed tears running down her face. I rolled off so that I could lie facing her.

"Oh god mum did I hurt you, I'm so sorry?"

"No darling, it is I that should be apologising to you after saying those things to you. I'm disgusted with myself.

"Oh babe, don't you know I want to hear you talk like that. Why do you think I say those kind of things to you, I want you to know that it is ok to say them."

I pulled her close and kissed her, then Julia wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. Our kissing lasted for about ten minutes before she started to complain that my semen was running down her leg. She broke our embrace then wiped herself with her nightdress, kissed me again, then said, she was going for a shower.

"I'll come with you."

"Not this time, you just lay there and recover your strength."

I could only think that her refusal for me to accompany her was because she still had some reservations about being naked in front of me.

It was three quarters of an hour later before she re-entered the bedroom wearing an extremely short black satin robe, I assumed it belong to the black nightdress set. Standing at the side of the bed she opened the robe and let it fall from her shoulders. The black mass had gone, in its place was a neatly close trimmed heart shaped patch with the point of the heart just above her vagina.

"What do you think?"

"I think it is fantastic, come back to bed and we'll try it out."

Mum, while bending over with her hands placed on the bed, as she was about to climb on, caught me looking at her breasts. They were hanging down to their full extent, and what a wonderful sight they were to.

"Darling would you like me to lean over you like this so you can suck my nipples?"

While shifting my position, mum climbed on the bed and from behind my head, on all fours, crawled forward until her breasts were directly over me. She dipped slightly allowing me to take a nipple in my mouth. As I alternated between the two mother said.

"That's it darling you mustn't favour one more than the other. While you're sucking use both hands to massage my tits try to stretch them, make them bigger, I want bigger tits and nipples for you to play with. You make me feel so sexy, I've never felt like this before, why didn't your father make feel like this? I want you to take me shopping to buy some very short mini-skirts."

"We could get them on line."

"No, I want you to take me shopping to buy them, I want to try them on in the shop, so you can see if you like them. I want the sales assistant to see me wearing them and know that you're buying them for me. Recently darling, I think of you less and less as my son, and more and more as my husband. In future call me Julia or Jules, mummy is just occasionally for the bedroom."

"Well mummy move further down the bed, it's time I tasted you."

Julia ended up lying in the middle of the bed with me kneeling at her side, bent over kissing her. Gradually moving down her body, I continued to apply kisses. From her lips down to her chin, then her throat, her breasts, her body and in passing, dipping my tongue in her naval. As I skirted around the well-trimmed heart I pushed her legs apart and positioned myself between them. Julia's excitement must have been intense because small droplets of fluid were forming at the entrance to her vagina. When I looked up she was breathing heavily her breasts were heaving and juddering like a boat in a storm.

I heard her gasp at the initial shock of feeling my tongue as it lapped several droplets from her body. She gasped again as I lightly pressed my tongue against her pussy, slightly spreading the lips, allowing me to run my tongue up and down the slit. However the biggest reaction so far was when slipped my tongue inside her flicking it in and out causing her to moan and groan and question my actions.