An Unexpected Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rod what are you do to me, you're driving me mad with that tongue of yours?"

For the first time I was able to get a look at her clit. It was larger and longer than I imagined, just like a small penis, or I should say a very small penis. Although it seemed just big enough to take into my mouth, but thought it would be more effective trapped between my lips, so moving up I took it between my lips, and replaced my tongue with two fingers. Mum began to thrash around as I began to co-ordinate the movement of my fingers with my tongue. My fingers were flashing in and out of her while my tongue, having trapped her clit between my lips, was flicking across its tip sending all sorts of sensations through her body.

"Oh darling what are you doing to me that feels so fantastic? Your father never ever tried to do what you are doing to me."

Mum propped herself up on her forearms to watch me perform, but remained only seconds in that position before collapsing back, considerably weakened from the attention she was receiving. I alternated between her clit and her pussy, by removing my love juice saturated fingers to rub across her nipples, while jamming my tongue in her pussy, whipping it in and out, fucking her with my tongue. It was while I was performing with my tongue and rubbing my nose against her clit that she began to reach her climax, failing to control herself, she screamed abuse at me.

"You dirty bastard, fucking your mother's cunt with your tongue, lapping up my juices like a fucking camel."

From all the stories about her upbringing I never believed she would use such language or allow any man to treat her this way, but once she experienced this form of love making, it became a regular practice during our sexual encounters. Not every time, but more than occasionally.

Finally she collapsed and laid there for a minute or two regaining her composure, before aggressively grabbing and pulling my hair to force me back up into her arms. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me close, crushing her breasts, flattening them against my chest. Julia kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth to taste her own juices, then licked my face lapping up anything she had missed. She whispered in my ear "Now you can fuck me."

I rolled her over onto her back, positioned myself between her legs, spreading of which had been an involuntary reaction on her part. It would seem that I was not quick enough to enter her because she grabbed me, gave it several pumps then guided me inside her. I slipped my hands under her body, beneath her shoulder blades to be precise, and slowly began to work myself in and out of her. Mum became impatient and told me to get on with it.

"What you want me to go faster?"

"Yes I want you to fuck me faster."

I stopped raised myself up and looked her straight in the eye.

"You're getting a bit of a dirty mouth on you."

"Well you have only you self to blame, now fucking get on with it."

I smiled to myself as I collapsed on her almost knocking the air out of her, making her catch her breath, as I resumed our copulation with an enhanced vigour. Then, she complained I was being too rough, which only encouraged me to take full advantage of her vulnerability. I don't think I could have gone any faster or have been more forceful if I tried. Julia was begging me to ease up on her, to be gentler. Then it must have hit her, she started screaming abuse and thrashing around. Afterwards she said it had been the most powerful orgasm she had experienced in her life, up to that point.

Rolling off of her onto my side, I pulled her close and we kissed. Feeling her nipple press into my chest I grabbed it and began to twist it, pull on it, stretching it out.

"Suck it for me darling, I love it when you suck it."

We comforted each other for another 5 minutes before Julia suggested that it was now my turn to take a shower.

"Are you going to join me?"

"I don't think so darling not this time."

"But you said that last time when are we going to shower together?"

"I don't know, I prefer our love making to be carried out in bed, it's much more comfortable, now off you go."

Disappointed I rolled out of bed, went and had my shower and returned 20 minutes later to find the bedroom empty, mum had disappeared. Still naked I climbed back into bed and waited for her return. It wasn't long before she re-entered the bedroom only this time she had clothes on. She made her way to the side of the bed and stood there silently ensuring I got a good look at her.

Julia was wearing a very thin, very tight jumper. The thing that struck me the most was just how much her nipples were jutting out with the jumper moulded around them. It was so obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. She was also wearing a short mini skirt, which was surprising because it didn't look new and I know she hadn't worn mini-skirts before. It was then I realized that she had cut up one of her original skirts to shorten it, so it just about kept her modesty intact. She stood there nervously, both hands fumbling with her skirt causing the hem to rise to a point where everything was about to become visible. At that point Julia would then stop fiddling and the hem would drop back to its original height. I could picture men's reactions if she walked down the road looking like that.

"Daddy can I get into bed with you?

Oh my, it looked as if we were going to have a little roll play, and I was definitely going to play along.

"Of course you can baby." Julia climbed in beside me.

"Will you cuddle me daddy?" I turned towards her and she snuggled into me.

"Daddy should I take my jumper off in bed?"

"You shouldn't really wear it in bed."

"I know, but I'm not wearing a bra, should I still take it off?"

"Yes, I think you should sweetheart."

Julia sat up, pulled the jumper off over her head and laid down again snuggling up close to me. She looked up into my eyes.

"Daddy I've still got my skirt on, and I'm not wearing any knickers underneath, should I take that off to?"

"Yes sweetheart, you shouldn't be wearing a skirt in bed."

Julia turned onto her back, then I felt her rocking from side to side as she eased the skirt over her hips, then down her legs, kicking it free when it reached her ankles. Finally she wrapped an arm around me and pulled herself close, with us both reacting as you would expect, when two healthy naked bodies make contact.

"Daddy I can feel you pressing against me, have you got an erection?"

"Yes baby I'm so sorry."

"Can I touch it?"

"You want to touch it?"

"Yes daddy and I want to hold it."

Julia leaned over and kissed me crushing her tits against my chest. I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and began to toss me off. Slowly at first but began to speed up until she felt me respond to her ministrations. She worked her way down my body kissing parts of me as she went until I felt the softness of her breasts straddle my cock.

"Daddy, please cum between my tits, I know that's what you like.

Whether because my sexy mother was playing the role of my daughter, at this point I could not explain why I was so worked up. I felt unbelievably erotic as I rolled Julia onto her back allowing most of my weight to crush her and fucked the shit out of her tits. It wasn't long after I spewed semen all over her neck, face and lips, that I moved up and forced her to take my cock in her mouth, encouraging her to suck me clean.

By this time it was late afternoon, and neither of us had eaten all day. We laid there wrapped in each other's arms, me recovering from the previous exertion, Julia maintaining her role as my daughter exploring every part of my body. As I lie there, enjoying my daughter's manipulation of my body, something in the back of my mind was telling me that I had missed something. I don't like puzzles and I was getting more frustrated as I played back the whole recent scenario in my mind before realizing what I had missed.

"Sweetheart how did you know that's what I like to do on women's breasts?"

"Mummy told me."

"When did she tell you?"

"About six months before she died, you would be at work, she was confined to bed, so I would sit with her and we would talk. She made me promise to look after you in every way possible and she would explain to me how to achieve that.

"What did she say to you?"

"She said, that would be for another time, now I want you to make love to me properly."

We spent the rest of the evening improving on the day's activities, and it was late at night before we both ended up showering together. Before I joined her, Julia spent time teasing me as she pressed her soapy tits hard against the glass door, almost burying those large puffy nipples within her breasts. I stood there hypnotised, watching her nipples flip around as she dragged her tits back and forth across the glass.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I pulled the shower door open, stepped inside, grabbed her, pressed against the wall and began to kiss her and squeeze her breasts. Julia's fingers wrapped around my cock and began to rub the tip up and down the entrance to her vagina.

She whispered in my ear. "Fuck mummy darling, fuck me hard." She cried out in pain owing to my aim being a little off, but within seconds she began purring as I slipped inside her and carried out her request. Our arms were wrapped tightly around, squeezing each other, and as we kissed we grunted, due to the efforts we were both putting in to our love making, until we were almost at the point of exhaustion then it happened we both climaxed.

After, as we both laid naked in bed mum cuddled me and brought her tit up to my mouth to encourage me to suckle. With her free hand she gently stroked my cock while I slowly eased my fingers in and out of her vagina. How long we remain like that is difficult to say but before we fell asleep we had changed positions which enabled us to kiss with our bodies in close contact.

Monday morning dressed for work, I wandered downstairs and found mum in the kitchen cooking breakfast wearing that black sexy nightdress on which she wiped herself. You could see it was stained and crusty in certain areas.

"Haven't you something clean to wear?"

"I wanted to show you how much I liked what you did to me and thought perhaps if I wore this next time you could get it in a worse state while I'm wearing it."

Moving behind her I pulled her to me putting one arm around her to hold and squeeze her tits and the other to squeeze the cheeks of her ass.

"You are a very naughty son, darling."

And so over the following months the romance between mother and me blossomed beyond all expectation, in private we became husband and wife. We would usually go out at least once over a weekend, the cinema, trips to places of interest, restaurants and theatres. After seeing a show we were coming out through the lobby when I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned and there was Yvonne.

"Hello Rod."

"Hello Yvonne."

Yvonne introduced us to a female friend, Helen, who I assumed was her girlfriend and I introduced mother as my mother and not a girlfriend as I had sometimes done to people who didn't know my mother.

We stood talking for about five minutes, you know small talk, what did you think of the show, that sort of thing, before we said goodnight?

When we got home and snuggled down in bed together Julia said.

"That Yvonne's a nice girl and she likes you, why don't you ask her out?"

"She wouldn't go out with me, all the guys from work have asked her out and she refused, they say she's a lesbian, you saw her friend."

"Just because she has a friend whose girl doesn't mean that it is romantic or sexual and I don't believe she is a lesbian like your friends say."

"Are you saying you want me to go out with her?"

"No what I'm saying is, that if you find a girl that you would like to marry and have children with, our relationship doesn't have to change, we can still find the odd occasion when we can make love, that is of course if you still want to. Because the difference in our ages there is going to become a time where sex no longer interests me and you would become frustrated, that is why you need someone nearer your own age, and Yvonne looks very nice."

The following Monday I ran into Yvonne at the coffee machine, it was certainly accidental on my side, I wasn't sure about her.

"Hello Rod, did you enjoy the show Saturday night?"

"Yes I thought it very good."

"Your mother, she very attractive."

"So I've been told.

We spoke for a further few minutes before returning to our departments. In the evening I told mum of Yvonne's comments saying just how attractive she was. Although mum wasn't that impressed she did reiterate that she thought Yvonne was attracted to me and wasn't a lesbian.

Yvonne and I continued to casually bump into each other at the coffee machine and although I looked for the signs I still never got the impression that we were anything but casual acquaintances.

It was at the companies Christmas Eve party that things began to change. The girls in Yvonne's department grouped together as did we lads from our department. It was after the Senior Partner's speech when the dancing began. Our guys would go across to the girls and ask them to dance, but it was Yvonne who always got asked first, but she would decline their request, which only went to reinforce my opinion of her.

I was at the bar ordering a drink when I felt a tap on the shoulder, when I turned around Yvonne was standing there.

"Would you like a drink?"

"No thank you, but I would like you to ask me to dance."

It took me a few seconds to recover, I was taken aback and certainly not expecting that. I held my hand out.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Yes I would thank you."

I took her in my arms and we eased ourselves between the couples dancing in the small area allocated for dancing. Yvonne was dancing very close to me both her arms were around my neck and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and her groin rubbing against mine. I didn't think it was deliberate, I thought it was because there were so many couples dancing in such a limited area that being crushed together was inevitable.

She whispered in my ear. "Why have you never asked me out?"

"The guys tell me you have always refused when they have asked you out, so I didn't think there was any point in me asking you, and...." I realized what I was about to say and stopped there.

"I don't go out with every guy that asks me, and I only go out with those who I think are suitable, and as far as I am concerned they are not suitable. Also I know what they say about me and I'm not."

"You're not what?"

"You want me to say it, well I'm not a lesbian, there satisfied. Now you can ask me out."

I asked if she would be my partner at a New Year's Eve party, she said that she had already been invited to a party and would I like to go with her. I said that I would, and that New Year's Eve bash became the start of a beautiful romance and what a romance, but that's another story for another day.

The End