An Unexpected Romance Ch. 082-089

Story Info
Lovers explore their physical relationship.
4.9k words
4.78
9.1k
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2020

Chapter 82

"No, I want you to touch me. I need you to touch me. I've wanted you for months now."

She took a step back with her left arm still wrapped around him. She grasped his left hand and brought it to her right breast. Then, she gazed into his eyes and nodded.

She looked at his hand covering her breast. Her breast disappeared because of his large hands. He gently squeezed her. Ever so gently. She closed her eyes and drank in his gentle caress. Her first from a man. His hand was warm and comforting. He gently pressed her breast against his hand and she sighed in delight. It felt good. She looked to his face again and found a gentle and comforting smile. She smiled in return.

"This feels good, James," she whispered. "You can squeeze a little harder."

He responded and she sighed a moan. He raked her erect nipple across the palm of his hand. Electricity erupted from her breast and raced to her sex. She gasped at the sensation.

Then, he did something she didn't expect.

James released her and knelt at her feet. His head was near her tummy. She was looking down on him for the first time. She had always looked up to his 6 feet 1 inch frame.

He held her waist and gently brought her closer. She took her hands and held each side of his face, squeezing her breasts between her arms. She leaned over and kissed him softly.

When she released her kiss, he turned his head and rested it on her breasts. He closed his eyes as he adjusted his embrace with his arms around her back. She held her arms around his head and neck, pressing him against her.

"I have longed for this moment," he whispered. "To have a woman embrace me against her. Do you mind if I enjoy this moment a little longer?"

She knew her man had been lonely. "No," she replied.

Her breasts were a furnace against the side of his face and neck. Very warm. Nearly hot. This feels so good, he thought.

They held this embrace for a minute or two. Then, Angela felt something on her chest. It was wet.

Oh, my God, she thought. He's crying!

She pushed him away just enough to bring his face into view. He looked up to her with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, James! I didn't know!" she exclaimed, through her own tears. "I didn't know your loneliness was this deep!"

She released him and crawled into her bed. She turned to him and threw her arms open. Inviting him to join her.

"Come here, quickly. I want to hold you," she cried, as she burst into tears.

He removed his boots and socks, then crawled into bed next to her on his left side. She embraced him from her right side.

They sobbed softly together, enjoying one another's touch.

Chapter 83

James was the first to break their embrace and speak.

"I know you had expectations of me tonight, but when you were against my face, I couldn't hold it back any longer. Your breasts against me. Never have I enjoyed such a wonderful sensation. To have a woman hold me the way you held me."

Angela began caressing his face with a final tear falling down her cheek.

"I knew you were lonely," she began. "I didn't realize, until now, how heartbroken you were." She sighed. "James, I want to be the woman who takes the loneliness from your heart. Will you give me a chance?"

He nodded. "I want you to be that woman."

They held and caressed each other until they fell asleep.

A couple of hours passed and James woke up. He looked at the clock next to the bed and it was a few minutes past ten. He rose from the bed, taking care not to wake Angela. He dressed and pulled a blanket over her shoulders. Lying on her side facing away from him, he knelt beside the bed and embraced her from behind, resting his head gently against hers.

He whispered...

"I love you, Angela."

Chapter 84

"Baker! Drop your shoulder and rotate your hand and wrists more!"

"Yes, Sir!"

James was supervising the batting cage when he saw Angela walking up the stairs of the grandstands with two other women. All three were wearing designer cowgirl jeans, boots, and a partially unbuttoned shirt with a tank top underneath. They sat where they could see him. He smiled and waved a gentle wave. Angela returned his wave and the two other women appeared to be giggling. They waved, too.

"KLANG!" (an aluminum baseball bat hitting a baseball)

"Better! Much better!"

"KLANG!"

James turned to take notes on Baker with his clipboard. This went on for over an hour, other players taking their turn. Occasionally, he would glance up to Angela and her friends. They were studying and exchanging notes the whole time, ignoring the activity on the diamond.

"What do you think?" Coach Collins asked, as he walked up.

"You've got some hitters. Some good ones," James replied. "Baker, Hughes, and Angelopoulos could be great hitters with some adjustments. Galanis has power. The others, I'm still evaluating for changes in technique. We have the entire semester to work with them. I think we can have them ready when the season starts."

"Great."

When practice was over, James walked over to the fence behind home plate.

"Hi, ladies!"

Angela looked up and barked, "Hi, James. These are my friends from Animal Science class. Marsha and Kelsey."

"Hi, Marsha. Hi, Kelsey. Are ya'll baseball fans?"

"We might be," Kelsey yelped. "Those players are cute! We might be back more often!"

Chapter 85

Angela was sitting at the kitchen table studying on this late Saturday morning in October. In his home.

She was staring, between pages, at James who was on his couch with a laptop and notes. He was preparing for baseball practice in the afternoon. He had his boots off and his socked feet propped up on the coffee table. His shirt was partially unbuttoned to cool off. His sexy and hairy chest could be seen from her view.

She was admiring her man. Handsome, athletic, rugged, masculine. She felt herself fortunate to have such a kind man. She closed her book, walked to the couch and stood.

He looked up from his notes with curiosity on his face. She bent over and gently took the notes from his hands and set them aside. She also removed the laptop computer from his lap and set it on the floor.

She then straddled his lap on the couch, sat down on his loins, and put her arms around his neck. Gazing into his eyes, she smiled. He returned her smile. She leaned in for a kiss. He received her lips.

When she broke their kiss, she began unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and removed it from his shoulders, waist, and arms, tossing it aside. She smiled a smirk, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and raked it over her head. She reached behind her back, released her white lace bra, and guided it from her arms.

She paused to let him take in the sight before him. His eyes involuntarily gazed upon her perky and small breasts. Stiff brown nipples. She took in his muscular features. She wiggled her hips a little against his loins. She took his right hand and placed it on her left breast, closing her eyes as he gently pressed it into her chest. She had her right hand around his neck and her left hand assisted his hand in pressing her breast against her. Her eyes popped open when he gently squeezed her nipple between his finger and thumb.

"Ohhh," she moaned, with a giggle. "A little harder," she whispered. "Ohhhhhh!" She closed her eyes and moaned a little louder as he pulled her nipple softly and gently away from her breast. A pleasurable signal leaving her breast to her clit.

He then quickly took her into his athletic arms and lifted her petite body into the air, cradling her while he stood. She yelped in surprise and nervous laughter. He gently laid her on the couch and knelt beside her on the floor. He took her lips with his own and placed his fingers on her right breast to pull and tease her nipple. She moaned through her kiss with him, her arms around his neck. The more he teased and kissed her, the more her hips began a gentle swaying side to side and up and down. She pulled his left hand away and pushed it to her loins, encouraging him to rub her through her shorts.

He released his lips from her and whispered, "Are you sure?"

"Third base," she replied in a whisper. "No stealing home. I need you."

He grinned and slowly moved his fingers inside the waist of her shorts and then her panties. She pushed her hips against his hands to encourage him to move lower. As his hand descended, he could feel her hair.

It was thick. He raked his fingers through and around it. He continued the descent of his hand, and touched her sensitive button with a single finger. She pressed her hips against his finger in response and let out a loud and long moan.

"Touch me there," she whispered, in desperation.

He circled his finger around and on top of her clit. Her hip movements became more active to seek his fingers. A few moments later, he released her and whispered, "I want to take your shorts off. To touch you."

She nodded.

He took her waist band and pulled her shorts and panties slowly from her hips and down her legs, tossing them aside as he returned to her.

Her pubic hair was black and thick, but trimmed for her bikini. He ran two fingers through the hair, descending to her crease. He then looked to her face and placed an arm under her shoulders. With his other hand, he softly moved his finger up and down her slit, noting she was moist from her arousal. He placed a finger at her entrance. He paused to seek her approval.

She nodded while she placed her hand on top of his hand. She pushed his hand to encourage him to continue.

Chapter 86

With a gentle smile, he slowly and gently, placed his finger inside her. She arched her hips to accept him while holding his neck and arm to steady herself. She released another long and loud moan as she rolled her eyes back into her head.

"It feels good, James. My heart is pounding in my chest."

Once all the way inside with his large finger, he slowly withdrew it, softly raking the front side of her pussy. "Yeeeessss. That feels really good," she hissed.

James again, pushed his finger softly into her and withdrew it. With each stroke, Angela sighed a long moan. After a few more strokes and moans, James inserted another finger. Angela push her hips against his hand and his fingers went inside her fully.

"Oooo!" she sighed, in pleasure. She increased her grip on his neck and arm.

He increased the pace of his finger strokes and she responded with panting and moans, lurching her hips up and down with each stroke. She held his neck and arm with a greater strength to force his fingers further into her.

"Oooooooo, James! Ooooooo!" she groaned.

A few moments later, James began twirling his fingers inside.

"Yes! Don't stop!" she yelped.

She held onto his neck and arm as though she was falling from a cliff. With this leverage, she was throwing her hips at his hand in rhythm of his strokes. With each stroke, James would rake the inside of her.

"James! I'm almost there! Don't stop! Yes! YES! Oooooooooooooooo!"

Her orgasmic cry was a deep and long groan. Her hips were arched above the couch attempting to force James' fingers further inside her. Her hand released his neck and pressed his hand harder against her. Her pelvic muscles were squeezing his fingers in multiple orgasmic spasms. He struggled to maintain the pace for her because of her spasms. She gasped and gulped for air.

"OOOOOO!" she groaned again, throwing her head back in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She threw her hips to the couch and threw them upwards again, gasping for air.

"OOOOOOOOOOO! OH, JAMES!" she groaned, loudly and deeply. Her head pressed hard into the couch. Her grip on James, hard and firm. She gasped for air twice.

Angela then seized up and began quivering. Eyes clinched shut.

"ENOUGH! STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH, JAMES!"

She was grasping at his hand trying to push him away, while gulping and gasping for air. She was now too sensitive to his touch. James withdrew his hand from her and watched her come down from her orgasm in his arms. So beautiful, he thought. He placed his gentle and large hand on her breast to soothe her. Her orgasmic juices, on his hand, were now on her breast. He kissed and licked her breast, savoring the sexual aroma of her orgasm.

She was panting heavily, desperate for air. Her eyes had still not opened. Her grip on his neck and arm began to relax. She opened her eyes and went straight to his eyes. She was in a trance-like stare. She released his arm and began pawing his hairy chest, raking fingernails across the hair. He moaned in response.

He smiled a gentle smile and she tried to return it. It was a weak smile.

Chapter 87

"You are beautiful."

She reached up from the couch to touch his face. "James, you are handsome, too. It's the reason I stopped studying and took off your shirt," she weakly giggled, with lidded eyes. "You really know how to make me feel good. Thank you."

Before James could respond, his phone rang. He didn't bother to answer and he let it roll to voicemail.

He reached to take her in his arms and held her against him, placing his cheek against hers. She returned his embrace.

"I love you, Angela," he whispered into her ear.

"James, I love you, too."

They held each other for a few moments, then James pulled away and admired her. "Thank you. I haven't loved anyone for a long time. It feels good to love you. You make it easy."

"James... You make it easy, too," she sniffled. "We're gonna have to talk soon. About our love. My feelings are becoming difficult to control because I love you so much. Perhaps... a future together?"

"I would like to discuss a future." He paused. "Can you love me, even if I'm twice your age?"

She rose from the couch. He rose from his knees and stood beside her. Angela then wrapped her arms around his chest and back and lay her head on his chest. He returned her embrace.

"Yes, I know you will be older than me. But you are too kind, considerate, and handsome to turn away. Yes, I know when you are 60 years old, I will be 42. I will always love you. No matter what."

With that, she whispered, "You made me feel really good. It's time to return the favor. I'm a little nervous though." She pushed him away, began unbuckling his belt and jeans, and pulled them to the floor. "Step out," she ordered.

James was already responding. A naked and sexy Angela was grasping him around the back and pressed herself against him... laying her head against his chest. She felt his arousal against her tummy. She looked up into his eyes. "You'll tell me what to do, OK?" she whispered. James nodded as he released her and pushed his boxers to his ankles, then stepped out.

Angela's eyes widened at her first sight of a man. James was standing at attention, throbbing, and bobbing with his heartbeat. To Angela, it was intimidating. It seemed huge. Thick. Uncircumcised. She looked back up to him and tentatively... reached between herself and James and touched him gently. Soft, but firm, she thought, as she traced her fingers along his length.

"Mmm," James moaned as his eyes closed. Angela nervously giggled to herself, but her heartbeat was racing with intense nervousness. It was her first time with a man.

It was the first time in 14 years a woman had touched him.

She looked between them and began sliding the foreskin back and forth. "Very nice," he groaned.

"I want you to cum, James. Tell me how," she whispered. He looked down and caressed her face with both hands. "OK." He kissed her lips, took her hand, and led her to the bedroom. In the nightstand, he took out a small bottle of lubricant and handed it to her. He then went to the bathroom and returned with a towel. He crawled onto the bed and invited her to join him.

"Take a little of the lube into your hand and slide your hand across me. If you need more, use a little more. If you use your hand near the end, with the foreskin pulled back, that is where it feels the most intense. Use both hands to do that. But, it also feels good when you slide your hands from the end to the base and back. OK?"

She nodded. She placed some lube in her hand, capped the bottle, and tossed it to the corner of the bed. She began messaging the foreskin, pulling it back, and rubbing the end. "Yes, Ma'am," he whispered. She smiled. A few moments later, she applied more lube to his dick. With both hands, she stroked him from tip to base, then back again... slowly. "Oh, yes Ma'am" he groaned. Angela readjusted her position... she straddled his knees and began stroking his member with both slippery hands. She would give the tip a twist of her hand and he jerked his hips toward her. After about 10 minutes...

"Not much longer, Baby," he moaned, with his eyes closed and his head pressed into his pillow.

Baby? she thought, with a suppressed giggle.

"Yes," he hissed, as he humped her hands as she stroked him. "Getting there."

She stroked him in rhythm of his humps. "Soon!" He reached for the bath towel, laid it across his belly and pointed to it for Angela. He was panting and holding his breath. He let out a huge body jerk and...

"Cumming!" he roared, as he grabbed his dick from her clutches and aimed it at the towel. Angela leapt from his legs and cuddled him on his left side, watching as each squirt from his slit pelted the towel.

"RUUMMPH!" he growled.

She was surprised at the volume. James was twitching and humping with each squirt. "Oh, yes Ma'am, Angela," he moaned with lidded eyes. He gathered the towel, cleaned his dick, and tossed the towel to the floor. He gathered Angela into his arms for a face to face cuddle.

"Thank you. Intense," he whispered, with lidded eyes.

"I love you, James."

She paused with a grin against his chest.

"Baby?"

Chapter 88

"Hi, Brenda. I'm sorry I missed your call earlier today."

"That's OK," Brenda began. "James, I know you're busy with your coaching job. How's Angela?"

"The best girlfriend I could ever imagine," James announced, proudly. "I'm very fortunate. Another blessing I have received in my life."

"Wow, James. That was deep. Is there something about you two I need to know?" she giggled.

James chuckled and said, "Maybe... Maybe too soon to say anything to anyone. We've been exploring our love for each other. And, yes. We have declared our love."

There was silence on the other end of the line. Then, Brenda spoke.

"OK, I hear happiness in your voice. Something I haven't heard from you. It may take me a while to get used to hearing your happiness on the phone," she chuckled. "OK... Here's why I called. Lisa Matthews. She's having a hard time selling her story about Angela. Seems editors are not as impressed with Angela's career as Lisa is. They want glamour and cow shit is not glamourous these days!" she yelped.

James burst out laughing so hard he nearly dropped the phone. Angela was startled by his outburst.

When James recovered, he said, "I'm putting you on speaker. Tell Angela what you just told me!"

Brenda repeated her comments and Angela burst out laughing, too.

"I just wanted you to know, Lisa may not be returning to Texas anytime soon. Unless she comes back for... what was his name you told me? Chad wasn't it?"

James and Angela burst out laughing again.

When they ended their call, he set the phone down, reached for his girlfriend, and took her face into his hands.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, James," she whispered, as she caressed his face in return.

"'Baby' snuck out of my mouth," he chuckled. "Don't know why. It just happened."

"So, I'm your Baby now?" she giggled loudly.

"I do want to take care of you like a baby. But, I haven't called you an endearing nickname before. That was the first time and it was impulsive due to the 'stress' you were placing on me." He laughed at his reply.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12