An Unexpected Romance Ch. 082-089

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela laughed, too. "It caught me by surprise. I'll be your Baby if you like. But, I get to call you Baby, too. I like taking care of you, too." She paused with a grin, then whispered, "Like a few minutes ago." She giggled.

James laughed. "OK... We'll take care of each other tonight. I have to go to practice." Pointing a finger at her as he stood, he said, "Study, so we can have some playtime later."

"Yes... Baby!"

Chapter 89

By now, Angela had become a regular visitor to the baseball field after her classes. Occasionally bringing her friends from her classes to study while James coached the players. The young players noticed the young ladies stopping by, and several of the players had taken an interest in the friends Angela was bringing with her.

But, everyone knew Angela and James were a couple. They couldn't help it. You see, the two love birds walked hand in hand back to their homes after baseball practice nearly every day. Students would stop the two and chat them up, knowing James' baseball past.

One day, in early November, during their hand in hand walks from the baseball field, Angela brought up their future.

"James, it's been over seven months since you stopped to help me on the side of the road. I'll never forget the day you came into my life. I told you a few weeks ago, my feelings for you are becoming difficult to control. Is it too soon to talk about a future?"

James replied immediately, "No, it isn't. I want a future with you. A long and loving future. With children. Lots of them. Would you be interested in having a large family with me?"

"Yes!" she cried. "I want your children. Lots of them. Sons and daughters."

James continued, "I also want a memorable promise to each other. You know. The day I come to you and ask for your hand. I've been thinking about that day often in recent weeks. That day is coming, Angela. I promise, but, it's still a few weeks away. OK?"

Angela squeezed his hand and replied, "I'll wait for you... Forever."

With that, they entered Angela's apartment. She placed her backpack filled with books on the kitchen counter and then pushed James against the wall, taking him by surprise. He looked into her face for a sign... Lust.

"I need you, James," she whispered, while ripping his shirt over his head. "Third base still, but this playtime..."

She paused as she released his boots from his feet, unbuckled his jeans, pushed them down with his boxer shorts, and encouraged him to step from them. She stood and pressed herself against him while gently tugging on his dick. She planted a long and lustful kiss on his lips. She continued, with a whisper, "I want to kiss you here, too." She tugged on his cock to emphasize her point.

James' eyebrows flew up because he knew Angela was inexperienced in the ways of sex. Angela giggled at his expression.

"Kelsey," she replied. "She told me to try it with you. She seems experienced." She giggled. "And... You're gonna kiss me... and lick me... and drive me crazy, too... Right down there," she said, as she gestured with her eyes to her jeans. "Kelsey tells me you should."

A naked James tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "OK," he whispered. "I'm a little out of practice, but, I'll give it my best. It'll be best if I take a shower first. I'm a little grimy from practice." With that, he took her hand and led her to the bathroom. "Join me?"

Angela stripped in record time, put her long, thick, and wavy hair up in a shower cap, and jumped into the shower with James... giggling. They lathered each other and rinsed. James began drying her off while she giggled. Then, he dried himself off, while Angela removed her cap and wiggled her ass to James while she left for her bedroom.

James combed his hair, rinsed his mouth out, and walked into the bedroom... his stiff dick bobbing up and down and side to side as he approached her bed. Angela nervously giggled from her bed, while she watched him approach. He crawled into bed and took Angela's face into his hands, planting a lustful kiss on her lips. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him, throwing her left leg over his hips. James broke their kiss and began kissing and lightly licking her ear... then her neck... then her collar bone. "We can't go beyond third base," he whispered, while kissing the bottom of her throat. "No condoms are here." He kissed her shoulders. "No babies before you finish school." He kissed and licked her upper chest. She was panting and humming from the sensations. She was grasping the back of his neck as he kissed and licked.

"OK," she whimpered.

With that, he plunged into making out with her breasts. He kissed, licked, and nibbled her right nipple. "Yes," she hissed. He pinched her left nipple with his fingers in reply. "Oh, yeees," she whimpered, as the sensation rocketed to her loins. "Harder... with your lips." James complied. "Oh, God, James! Are you sure you're out of practice? You're driving me wild." James grinned as he mauled her stiff and hardened left nipple... to be fair with both breasts, he reasoned. "Harder," she hissed, driving his face into her breast with the pull of her hand on his neck. He complied. "Yes, Sir! More! More!" She pressed her breast harder into his face as she tugged on her other nipple. "More! Now!" He nibbled her stiff nub harder.

"OhMyGod!" she slurred, as an explosion went off in her womanhood. She seized up and rolled her eyes back. Her legs began quivering. She saw scintillating colors behind closed eyelids. She held her breath.

James perked up. She just came, he thought. Just being a little rough with her nipples. Wow.

She gulped for air and started tapping his chest. "Get down there now! Starting licking!"

He leapt from her bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of her bed. He knelt on the floor, lifted her legs apart, and began softly kissing her swollen lips. "Not enough! More! Lick me! Suck me!" she growled, as she began trying to hump his mouth. She arched her back, grabbed his hair and forced him against her. James complied with her orders. He licked and sucked her hard from the bottom of her crease to her sensitive button.

That button... He squeezed it hard with his lips. Her reply?

She arched her back, looked at him with wild eyes, reached out to her side and clinched the sheets, as another orgasm pummeled her whole body.

"Oooooooooooooooooo," she growled softly, as she laid back and began quivering. James released her clit and began softly twirling the flesh around it with his wet tongue. "Jaaaaaames," she announced in a high pitched voice. He plunged two fingers into her greedy and sloppy pussy and raked the front side. Angela popped up and growled at him. "More!"

He released his mouth and plunged a third finger into her. He stood over her and pumped his fingers in and out. Angela began humping his hand in rhythm of his rakes. He twirled his fingers inside her. Her head began bobbing aimlessly and her eyelids were hooded. "I'm cumming again... Yes, yes, yes.... YES!" She took a deep breath and held it.

"Oooooooooooooooooo," she softly growled out her pleasure, as she began quivering on her bed. James slowed his fingers inside her and began petting and caressing her with his other hand.

"I've had enough," she whimpered in a barely audible voice. James responded by releasing her pussy and crawling into bed next to her. He dragged his soaked fingers seductively across her breasts, neck, and nipples as she began to regain her breathing.

"You may be out of practice, Baby," she barely whispered, as she placed a hand on his cheek. "I'm looking forward to... to... I don't know... You're amazing." Then, her eyes rolled back into her head momentarily.

James cuddled up into her while she was lying on her back recovering. He snuggled her ear and whispered, "I didn't know you could go off so easily by teasing your nipples."

"I didn't either," she slurred... paused... fell asleep.

12