An Unexpected Romance Ch. 090-099

Story Info
Lovers continue their emotional & physical romance.
4.8k words
4.8
8.2k
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

An Unexpected Romance

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020

Chapter 90

Angela woke to the smell of pizza in the other room. She rose from her bed and threw on a satin robe from her closet.

"Hello, Baby," James said, with emphasis on 'Baby' as she entered the kitchen. He was grinning as wide as the table... no shirt and blue jeans. God, he's handsome and cut, she thought.

"I got your favorite... Extra cheese and extra black olives."

Angela didn't reply. Her breasts wiggled at James through her robe and she knew it. She grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him into an unexpected and passionate kiss.

"We're not done, James," she ordered. "I'll not have you getting me off without a chance of getting you off, too." She sat next to him and took a piece of pizza from the box. She growled at him as she bit into her pizza to let him know they weren't finished for the evening.

James leaned over and kissed her lips while she had a mouthful of pizza. "I'm looking forward to it," he whispered. "God, you're beautiful. Sexy robe."

She smiled at him and winked.

He reached into the chair next to him and wiggled a box at her.

"Condoms... In case I lose control and need you. I got a box for my house, too."

Angela nodded while she chewed her food. "I'd like to save home plate for our wedding. But, it's good... just in case."

James nodded and said in a low voice, "I'm curious, but I want to ask you a personal question. It isn't meant to offend, nor will I judge."

Angela grinned at him because she had a feeling what the question was. "Sure, and after you ask and I answer, you need to tell me about your first marriage. Momma told me some, but, I need you to tell me. Not tonight though... another time, OK?"

James nodded. "You don't have a hymen. At least, I didn't encounter one when I fingered you the first time and then again tonight. Yet, you seem inexperience with sex."

Angela guessed correctly and grinned and nodded. "You won't think harshly of me?" He shook his head. "I did it. I was thinking of you earlier this summer... in my bed, and couldn't keep my hands away. I did it with my fingers. I'm not sorry, though. It hurt a little. Plus, when you and I are together, it will be a pleasant experience for me instead of painful. I still haven't been with a man. In fact, you're my first man. Sure, I've kissed some boys at school, but, that was it. I never put myself in a situation where it went beyond kissing... We OK?"

"Absolutely. You not being a virgin wouldn't have kept me away from you, though. I love you too much to care whether you are or not. I will admit, the women I've been with when I was much younger, weren't virgins. Angela, I haven't been with a woman since Susan, my first wife. It's been nearly 14 years."

Angela nodded, "We'll talk about Susan another time. Now, after hearing Kelsey talk about what I should do with you, I'm horny again." With that, she rose from her chair, causing the chair legs to squeal across the floor. She pulled him from his chair, began unbuckling his jeans, raked them to the floor and ordered him to step out. She found... No underwear. And... Partially aroused.

She knelt on the hard floor, grasped his cock with her right hand, admired it's girth, looked to him with a wink, and kissed and licked the uncircumcised end. He twitched in her hand.

"You're gonna hate that floor in a few seconds," he whispered. "Let me take you to the chair in the living room and throw a chair cushion for your knees." With that, he leaned over, grabbed under her arms and carried her like a baby into the living room. Angela yelped when he snatched her from the floor. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him hard as he walked.

He set her down on her feet and sat in the arm chair and relaxed.

"Go get a tie for your hair to pull it back."

He took a cushion from the couch and tossed it at his feet. His passion was increasing and he was now fully erect with anticipation. Angela returned with her arms in the air tying her thick wavy hair into a pony tail. Her breasts wiggling inside her robe as she strode.

"On your knees," he ordered, gesturing to the cushion. "And don't forget my balls... they like your attention, too. And, yes... this is the way I get when I get riled up. If I go too far, the safe word is... Blister... Say it... The safe word."

"Blister." Angela giggled and nodded as she knelt before her man.

"Suck it," he growled.

"Yes!" he yelped, as she plunged her mouth over his cock and began slurping up and down. "Slow down. Your jaw will get tired."

"Mmm," she replied. She held his cock and began dragging her mouth and tongue along the length of his dick. His thick dark hair tickled her nose. She ran her fingers though it and pulled a little. "Damn woman! That hurt a little, but OK." Angela giggled under her breath and began kissing and licking his balls while gently stoking his cock. "Take one in your mouth and suck," he whispered. "Suck it hard... YES, MA'AM! DON'T SWALLOW IT! I STILL NEED IT!" Angela felt her loins respond to his commanding instructions. With her other hand she touched herself... sticky... a lot. And James saw it.

"Are you getting turned on for me?" he growled. He leaned over and touched her, too. "You naughty little girl, getting turned on while kissing my dick."

"I've been turned on since the day I met you," she growled, as she plunged back to her mission. She licked, sucked, slurped, and kissed his cock and balls for a good ten minutes, following his every instruction and getting hornier by the minute. She drilled the tip of her tongue into the slit. "Yes," he hissed in reply. She then began sucking hard on the underside and working his shaft with her hand. After a minute, James spoke up, "I'm getting close... how are you going to take it?" Angela released her mouth from him. "I'm gonna taste it and swallow it to see if I like it." Then plunged back into her mission. James grabbed her pony tail in his hand and began gently humping her face. "Getting close," he strained. "Mmm," she replied. The vibration of her hum sent him over the edge.

"FUCK!... AAARRRRRGGGG!.... RUMMMPH!... YES!... OH, YES!... PERFECT!... OK!... ANGELA!... BABY!" he wailed through his grunts.

James opened his lidded eyes to find Angela fingering her mouth and chin... gathering the cum that slipped past her lips and slurping the cum into her mouth with a tiny and cute grin.

"That is so hot," he moaned. She pulled on his cock to squeeze out the remnants of his orgasm and licked the slit clean. "So hot," he groaned. "You have me down to one and two word sentences, woman."

"It wasn't as disgusting as I thought. You're hot when you go off, too. Really hot," she mused.

Angela rose from the floor, walked to the side of the chair, grabbed the back of his hair, and pulled his face into a kiss. A tongue dueling exercise in passion. She grasped his hand and encouraged him to tease her sticky crease.

"Yes," she slurred into his mouth.

Chapter 91

"Coach Collins, this is Michael Young. My nephew I spoke with you about."

"Thank you for meeting with me, Coach Collins," Michael said

"Any nephew of James is worth my time, Michael," Coach Collins began, after shaking hands. "Welcome to Coastal Plains College. James gave me the reports on you from Coach Pittman in Florida, and Coach Flowers in Tennessee. I'm impressed. Consistent low nineties fastball and much improved curve, slider, and change up. I would like to hear what Coach Hogg thinks. I see you're ready to throw. Let's walk out to the bull pen and throw for Coach Hogg."

"Yes, Sir!"

*****

THAWP!

"What do you think, Bill?" Coach Collins asked.

"I think he's a keeper," Coach Hogg replied. "He twisted McCombs into the ground with a change up."

THAWP!

"And Markinson missed that curveball by a foot. His two seam fastball runs in on right handers and away on lefties."

THAWP!

"Do you want him on the team this spring?" Coach Collins asked.

"Absolutely."

THAWP!

"Young! You're done for the day! Come over here!" Collins barked.

"Yes, Sir."

"I need a pitcher this spring. Are you interested?"

"Yes, Sir," Michael replied.

"Scholarships have already been issued for the year. You'll have to walk on," Collins offered.

"Not a problem, Sir."

Chapter 92

"It's all over campus! Michael made the baseball team?"

"Yep. He looks pretty good," James replied. "By the way. You haven't mentioned Maria since Michael left."

Angela laughed a good laugh. "Catch up, James. Maria moved on within two weeks of Michael leaving. She's been dating Andrew Sideris. Dr. Sideris' son. He's three years older than her, cute, and they hit it off at the KOC social. She likes him."

"Really? Michael didn't mention it," he mused.

Angela and James were sitting on the front porch when James' phone rang.

"Hello, Mr. Turner. I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. What's the occasion?" James asked.

"I'm calling to talk to my favorite client and partner. And, I have some news," Mr. Turner offered, "The chief administrator at the children's hospital called me yesterday. The board of directors want to honor you with the naming of a wing at the hospital."

"Oh?"

"I already know what you're going to say. It's not your style. You don't seek this kind of attention. You want quiet service to remain quiet. And, I told Dr. Warren you would say this."

"James... What is it?" Angela asked, as she saw the expression on his face.

"Is that Angela? Put her on the line!" Mr. Turner yelped.

James set the phone on speaker. "OK... It's on speaker," James announced.

"Hi, Angela. I need your help," Mr. Turner barked.

"Hello, Mr. Turner. My help?"

"Yes. You see, your boyfriend here is being honored by the children's hospital. And in the past, he hasn't been keen on recognition of his contributions. James, after I talked to Dr. Warren, I suggested a quiet and intimate ceremony. A limited number of guests."

"But my name on a wing? I don't know," James sighed.

"Your name on a wing at the hospital, James? That's wonderful!" Angela squealed.

"James, you have one problem," Mr. Turner began. "One you can never escape. And, it's your fault, really. You are already being mentioned in the same sentence as the greatest baseball players of all time. You know as well as I do, you will be in the hall of fame in less than four years. You need to leave a legacy outside of baseball and this is the opportunity."

James didn't reply and turned to Angela with concern written all over his face.

Angela moved closer to James on the porch swing and took his face into her hands. "Kansas City loves you, James. And, you love them. Especially the children. We all give each other gifts. You have given many gifts to the children and their families. Let them give you this one, simple, and humble gift. Mr. Turner is right. You are already a legend in your own time. Let your legacy also be in the hearts of children and their families."

A tear began to fall down James' cheek. Angela had one, too.

He nodded. "OK."

"Angela... You are now my secret weapon with James!"

Chapter 93

"I knew the acceptance of the wing at the hospital was a bad idea. Brenda called me this morning."

Angela and James had just finished the last day of classes and baseball practice before Christmas. They were preparing to leave Thessaly and drive to Thermopylae.

"James... It's just your name on a wall. What did Brenda say that makes it so bad?" Angela asked.

"The hospital now wants to put a bronze statue of me at the main entrance of the hospital. Bronze... One and half times scale. That's over nine feet tall! I don't know now, Angela. This is way, way more than I'm comfortable with."

"A statue? Really?" she asked.

"Yes! This is more than I said yes to with Mr. Turner. Brenda said they have already hired a sculptor and she has already submitted drawings and clay models for review and acceptance. They want me in Kansas City on January 2nd to approve the concept designs. To meet the sculptor."

"Can't you tell them no? It is your image. Don't you have to approve it first?" Angela offered.

"And what? Be rude? Be inconsiderate if I say no?" he snapped.

"Perhaps you can talk to them about toning it down to something that's not so extravagant? Can Mr. Turner speak to them on your behalf?"

"He's the one that gave them the idea! I think he is paying for it!" he groaned loudly, waving his arms.

"May I go with you to the meeting?" Angela asked. "Maybe the two of us can kindly ask them to tone it down. Before you pass judgement, let's go to the meeting with an open mind. Let them know you don't want to rush into this."

"You would help me?" he whispered.

"Yes, I want to help. I see the concern on your face. Your feelings are hurt and I want to help. You would help me if I was hurt."

Chapter 94

As expected, James was overwhelmed with fans, both at the San Antonio and Kansas City airports, as well as on the plane. When they finally met up with Brenda at the limousine parking area, Brenda was shaking her head and pointing at her watch.

"It took you almost an hour to get out of that airport!" she screamed, as they approached.

"It won't be much longer. They'll forget all about me in a year or two. I'll be able to walk through there unnoticed," he chuckled, as he pointed his thumb behind him.

"I doubt it!" Brenda chirped. "I read an article yesterday. You've been voted by fans as the most famous and best baseball player of all time! People are already saying, 'Who's Babe Ruth?'"

The look on James' face went blank. He never expected this. Yes, he knew he was a great player. But, not this.

Angela couldn't believe it either. She saw the horror on his face.

"James, get in the car. Let's talk about this," Angela ordered.

After James and Brenda entered the limousine, Angela took James into her arms and held him close. Then, she pulled away, took his face into her hands, and kissed him.

"Mr. Turner is right," she began. "You are famous by your own hands. The crowds in the airport, just now, are proof. But, I saw you enjoying the personal interactions you had with each and every one of them. You asked them their name. Held their babies and children for photographs. You put yourself on their personal level because it is the person you are." She paused to gather her thoughts. "I know you aren't comfortable with the attention you've been given, but now is perhaps the time to embrace it. With humility and grateful thanks. Become the famous baseball player who loves his fans as much as they love him, and, become famous for your humility, as well as your past deeds."

She paused to gather thoughts, again. "You and I will have to share one another with those who love you for who you are and for what you have accomplished. I'm not jealous of your success. I'm proud of what you accomplished before I met you. Not only on the field, but in the hearts of the people of Kansas City. I want to be a part of your life. Even if it means sharing you."

He nodded. She kissed him.

Brenda couldn't believe her ears from someone so young.

"Did you two get married without telling me?"

Chapter 95

"Mr. Young, I want to introduce you to Christina Tsavalas. She is the artist who will sculpt your statue."

"Mr. Young, it is an absolute honor to meet you. I didn't have to research you. I'm a lover of baseball and I knew who you were when I was given this commission. I must tell you, though. I'm a Red Sox fan," she giggled.

James laughed a good one. How many times had he been told the exact same thing by other fans, he thought. Dr. Warren laughed, also.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, too, Ms. Tsavalas. And, I won't hold it over you because of the Red Sox. This is my girlfriend, Angela Lasko."

The two women eyed one another with wide and smiling eyes.

"GREEK!" they yelped in unison.

"YES!" they yelped again in unison.

They embraced one another as though they were long lost sisters. Brenda had never seen anything like it, and was curious. Greek? she thought.

"Where are you from, Angela?" screamed Christina.

"Texas! George County!" Angela screamed in reply.

"I know the place. The famous Greek immigration in the 1800s!" Christina screamed again.

"Yes! Where are you from, Christina?" Angela yelped.

"Boston! I live in New York, now! This is so exciting! A sister! A Greek sister!"

Chapter 96

Angela and Christina finally got over their squealing and discussing everything Greek. Christina made her presentation of several concepts for the statue. She had drawings and small clay models.

Angela was drawn to one in particular. It was a clay model and a sketch. It represented a tall man holding a child in a hospital gown, with the child's mother embracing her child and the man. At the man's feet, were a baseball, bat, hat, glove, and a uniform.

"Christina, can you tell us about this model?" Angela asked.

"Of course. The inspiration for this concept comes from a photograph Dr. Warren gave me. Here's the photo."

The photo showed James, many years ago, embracing a small child and her mother in the child's hospital room. The child was clearly very sick, but smiling. The mother was happy her daughter was smiling.

"Ahh, James! This one is so sweet! What do you think?"

"I'm struggling with this whole idea. The statue," he groaned, with his arms crossed in his chair.

Angela set the photograph on the table and stood in front of James.

"Will there be a statue and display of you when you are elected to the hall of fame?" she asked.

He nodded. Reluctantly.

"Will you struggle, as you say, with that statue? The one which represents your athletic accomplishments?"

James didn't reply. Instead, he considered Angela's questions. Brenda was amazed with Angela playing James like a fiddle.

Angela didn't wait for an answer and turned to Christina.

"Christina, why are the baseball items on the ground and away from James?" she asked.

"It represents Mr. Young's life outside of baseball," she offered. "He casts off his 'baseball uniform,' so to speak, and put's on his 'clothes of compassion.'"

Angela scooped up the photo and pointed it at him. "I see sincere compassion and love in the face of this man. How many times was this done and a photograph wasn't taken?" she demanded. An arched eyebrow over her glaring eyes.

James shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Thousands of times over the past 14 years," Dr. Warren spoke up. "I've seen him embrace parents after their child passed away. I've seen him kneel and pray beside the bed of a dying child, while their parents wept. I've seen him play with children in the rehabilitation ward who could not walk on their own. All the while, smiling a cheerful smile."

Angela glared at James, shook the photograph at him, and said, "You haven't said one word to me about this. Before now, all I knew was you were giving the hospital money. You have intentionally kept this from me, and others in Kansas City, haven't you?"

He dipped his chin and nodded.

"Convince me, right this moment, James Young," she demanded. "This statue, representing the last 14 years of your life, is any less important, than the statue that will be erected to honor your baseball accomplishments for the same 14 years."

James stood silent. He had no reply. The women in the room were near tears.

Angela gently placed the photograph on the table and approached James. She embraced him and he returned her embrace. Looking up into his eyes, she tilted her head.

"I love you, James. And the people of Kansas City love you, too. Let them honor you for the man you are. Please."

Chapter 97

"What's next, Christina?"

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12