An Unexpected Romance Ch. 100-109

Story Info
Finally married.
4.8k words
4.76
7.7k
4

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
346 Followers

An Unexpected Romance

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020

Chapter 100

"That was a great game, James! Michael is really getting good!"

"Thanks, Angela. Michael is looking really, really good. He closed out a tough game. Look, I'm in a hurry," he barked. "I have to change and get ready to meet someone. Will you wait for me right here? I'll be out of the locker room in 5 minutes."

James gave her a quick kiss and began running.

"Sure," Angela replied, with a curious tone. "But... Who are you meeting?"

"I'll tell you on the way!" he replied, as he ran to the locker room.

When James entered the locker room, he took his phone and called Cathy Young.

"I'm leaving in 5 minutes. Thank you, Cathy, for doing this for me."

"James, this is a great idea. I wouldn't miss it for the world," she giggled.

James changed into his jeans, boots, plaid button down western shirt, and straw cowboy hat. He walked briskly to meet Angela and took her hand without stopping.

"Let's go. We're late" he barked.

"Where are we going?" she asked, with concern.

"I'm meeting someone and it's a surprise. For you. Back in George County. We have a 130 miles to drive."

They hopped into James' pickup truck and sped out of Thessaly. On the way, Angela badgered James into telling her the surprise. She even tried a couple of tricks. They all failed. On the drive to George County, they discussed school, an upcoming trip to Kansas City, Michael's improvement with pitching, and how much they loved one another.

When they arrived in George County, there was a traffic jam on the narrow two lane road ahead. A sheriff's deputy was directing traffic around a pickup truck pulled to the side of the road. There were about 10 or so people around the truck.

"I hope no one is hurt," Angela offered, with concern.

At the pickup truck, Cathy barked, "HERE THEY COME, EVERYONE!"

James pulled to the road shoulder, stopped, and turned off the engine. He got out of the truck, walked around to the other side, and opened the door for Angela.

"What are we doing, James?"

"The person I'm meeting is by that pickup truck. Come with me, please."

She offered her hand to him and he helped her from his truck. They walked hand in hand toward the small crowd gathered by the truck. They were all smiling.

Angela noticed her parents and brothers were there. Along with James' father, Samuel, and David and Cathy, and their children. Michael was there. He raced ahead to get there. Also, Jennifer, Laura, and Maria were present.

Angela turned to James and furled her brow. "What's going, James?"

Just as they arrived to join the crowd, James answered, "The person I am meeting here is you."

Angela was really confused now.

James chuckled, then spoke to those gathered, "Angela and I are in love. We have talked often about a future together. So, now... I have brought Angela to the exact location the day I met her. To start our future together."

Angela suddenly realized what was about to happen. She gasped and threw her hands over her mouth in surprise. Her eyes were wide with anticipation. Cynthia began crying, along with Cathy, her daughters, and Angela's friends.

While holding her hand, James turned to Angela, knelt on one knee, and said, "Angela, I wanted my proposal of marriage to you to be memorable. You and I have often talked of the day we first met. And, I felt here. One year ago, today. The exact place where I found you. Next to a pickup with a flat tire, would be a memorable proposal." He paused.

Angela was near tears of joy. One hand in James' hand and the other over her mouth.

"Will you marry me, Angela? Please?"

"Yes, James!" she sobbed. "Yes I will! I have dreamt of this day with you! It's perfect!"

"YEAH!" yelped those gathered to witness their happiness.

James stood, released her hand, and took her into an embrace for a kiss. She took the back his head and brought him to her lips. Their kiss was romantic. On the side of the road.

When they broke their kiss, he reached into his pocket and withdrew a ring box. He opened the box and presented it to her. In the box was a modest white gold engagement ring with a single solitaire diamond.

"This is my gift and promise to you, Angela. To love you and to take care of you forever. May I place it on your finger?" he asked.

"Yes! Hurry! My hand is shaking!"

Chapter 101

The newly engaged love birds were at James' father's house for an engagement reception. Those in attendance on the side of the road were all present.

"Do you have a date in mind?" Maria offered with a giggle, while Angela was holding James' hand.

James grinned at Angela and arched an eyebrow.

Angela grinned at him, then turned to Maria.

"As soon as I can before he changes his mind!" she giggled loudly for everyone to hear.

She turned to James and said, "Seriously... I want to marry you soon. Very soon. Like when school is out for the spring semester. I know that's just six weeks away, but, I want to go to summer school so I can finish in December instead of the following May. Do you think we can get married in May between the spring and summer semesters? I can't wait much longer to be with you. To be your wife."

"We will be married when you want. Choose the date and place. I promise to be there," he mused.

Chapter 102

The two love birds were married on a Monday following the last day of finals the previous Saturday. And, the Coastal Plains College Tigers baseball team had a playoff game the next day in San Antonio, and, James had to be there.

Angela was beautiful. A very simple white lace wedding dress her mother wore on her wedding day. The dress, exposing just a tiny bit of petite shoulder and short sleeved. Her black and naturally wavy hair was pull back with a rhinestone tiara and the veil was simple and small.

James kept it simple and rural. He wore a white starched shirt, black tie, new and starched blue jeans, black suit coat, and black boots. He was handsome, masculine, and athletic. The man Angela saw the first day she met him.

The local county judge presided over the ceremony in the home of Angela's parents. The guests were limited. Family and close friends. Mr. and Mrs Turner, along with Brenda, came from Kansas City. Maria was the maid of honor and David was the best man.

Their first kiss as husband and wife was the most romantic kiss ever witnessed by Mrs. Turner. And she let everyone know.

James rented the KOC hall and invited everyone in George County to attend the wedding banquet and dance. He paid for the food, drink, and the famous, semi-retired, country and western singer from San Antonio to play at the reception. He wanted everyone to know he married the prettiest girl in Texas. James and Angela greeted each and every guest as they arrived.

Brenda had the time of her life dancing with every man there, including James. And a couple of men became sweet on her. She loved it.

Chapter 103

"I couldn't have imagined a more romantic wedding, James. Thank you for finding me on the side of the road."

James closed the door to their hotel room in Thermopylae and approached Angela. He took her in his arms and said, "I can't get that day out of my mind. You are as beautiful now as when you turned to face me that day."

He leaned in for a kiss. She took the back of his head and pulled him close. When they touched lips, she pawed at his chest with her other hand. He pressed himself against her, gently dueling with their lips and tongues.

When they broke their kiss, she stepped away and seductively turned her back to him.

"Help me from my dress, James?" she asked softly.

James bent over to unbutton the dress along her back. As each button was released, Angela giggled, and her petite and sexy back was revealed. It wasn't long before James found Angela wasn't wearing any undergarments beneath her dress. When he slipped her dress from her shoulders, it puddled at her feet. She giggled nervously.

She stepped from her dress, turned to face James, and smiled a nervous smile. She stepped forward and pressed herself against him in a loving embrace. Laying her head on his chest, she whispered, "I haven't been with a man, James." She looked up from his chest into his eyes. "I've waited a long time to be with you."

With that, she stepped away and began undressing him. Garment by garment, until he was nude. She paused to look at his loins. She smiled. She embraced him and pressed herself against him. He returned her embrace. His cock began to swell and she felt him against her tummy. She giggled again nervously.

She took his hand and lead him to their wedding bed. She crawled to the other side of the bed and he followed, lying on his left side to face her.

They caressed each other's face, shoulders, and arms, attempting to shoo away the nervous jitters. Angela took James' right hand and encouraged him to touch her left beast. Her small breast disappeared underneath his large hands. He gently and softly massaged and pressed her breast against her chest, while they kissed. She moaned softly while caressing his face. He squeezed her nipple gently and she pressed her chest against his hand. He began kissing her neck, taking her into his arms. She caressed his neck, head and shoulders while he kissed her. Slowly, James kissed her shoulders. Then, her upper chest. He rolled her onto her back, and began kissing her breasts. She held the back of his head and pressed his lips against her as she moaned her approval. He took her erect and stiff left nipple into his mouth and sucked. Rolled the nub around with his tongue. She pressed him harder against her as she groaned. He nibbled her softly.

"Yes," she whispered. "A little harder."

He responded. She uttered a long and gentle groan.

He moved to her right nipple to give it equal loving attention. She yelped in delight at his touch.

Nervously, Angela willed the courage to reach between them to touch and caress his cock. He was clearly aroused. She pulled away just enough to view his loins. James wasn't a monster, but, he wasn't small either. There was plenty of him to fill her.

After she caressed him for a few moments, she whispered, "I need you, James. This is why I wanted to marry you so quickly. I have wanted you for so long and now is the time."

Chapter 104

She took his shoulders and encourage him to lie on top of her. She spread her legs to allow him to settle his cock at her slick entrance. He raised himself on his hands and knees and hovered above her chest and head. His hips at her hips. He reached between her legs and touched her. Slick and ready for him.

"James, my heart is pounding. I'm a little nervous."

"We'll go very, very slow," he whispered. "Touch me and bring me close to you."

She arched her head and neck, reached for his dick and drew him close to her entrance.

She guided him until he entered her, just a little. She was nervous from his first touch of her. It pinched a little, she thought.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, with a quivering voice. "Will you go slow?"

He nodded.

He withdrew slightly and wiggled his hips forward a little more. She threw her head back into the pillow. "Ooooo."

He withdrew again and moved his hips to push into her more. "Ooooo... Yes." She bent her head and neck to see that which was going into her.

He withdrew again and this time he pressed until his pelvis touched her mons. She threw her head back into her pillow. "Oooooooo," she groaned deeply. She pawed his chest.

Her eyes popped wide open and she held her breath as he stopped moving. He was fully within her.

"Are you still, OK?"

"Yes, I've never felt like this before. Can you hold me like this for a moment?"

He lay on top of her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and head. She was savoring the warmth and gentleness of a man. A few moments later, she pressed her hips against his to encourage him. He resumed his hands and knees position above her and began stroking his cock slowly into and out of her. She moaned with each stroke as she held his arms. She arched her head and neck occasionally to see him moving in and out of her. She pressed her head back into the pillow to enjoy the new sensations he was providing. She pawed and raked his chest.

A few minutes, later, he stopped, and adjusted her legs in front of him. He positioned her knees beside her chest and rested the back of her knees against his elbows. Her hips angled upward toward his loins with the new position and he began stoking back and forth inside her. She felt an immediate increase in pleasure. She felt a warm sensation throughout her body. Tingling.

He picked up the pace of his stokes as she began to moan and pant with his rhythm. She began pawing at his arms, neck, face, and chest with his increased pace. Her breaths and panting increasing in volume with the rhythm.

He increased the pace again, and she was now fully thrown back into her pillow. Her arms to her sides, grasping at the sheets with her hands. Her eyes wide open. The warm sensation inside her became warmer with each stroke he provided. Her breath became ragged.

Hovering above her chest and head, he was aroused with the view of her small breasts wobbling across her chest in rhythm of his strokes. The sight of her breasts sent him into overdrive. The rhythm increased again. She responded immediately. The warmth became intense. Very intense. She could feel a difference inside, rapidly consuming her.

"James! I'm getting close!"

She began pawing at him with what seemed to be without purpose. Her hands were all over him. Moving from one place to another. Caressing his face, neck, chest, arms. She began thrusting her hips at him in unison with his strokes. The increased speed had the desired effect.

"JAMES! DON'T' STOP! YES! OH! OH!" She gasped for air. She threw her head back into her pillow.

"Oooooooooooo!" She groaned deeply. A gasp of air was taken. Twice. She arched her neck and head to see his eyes. She threw her head back again.

"JAMES! Ooooooooooo!" She groaned. She panted desperately for air, as she arched her neck and head again to see him. She was slapping his arms and chest with her hands. Again, her head went back.

"Oooooooooooooooooooo!" She groaned loudly and deeply. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She began quivering beneath him.

James could feel her pelvic muscles squeezing his cock in spasms, making it difficult to maintain the pace of strokes. Her orgasmic spasms had the desired effect on him, too. He could feel an impending orgasm approaching. Rapidly.

He took up the cause to overcome her pelvic grip on him. He stopped his rhythm to adjust his position quickly. He took her right shoulder into his left hand near her neck. His right hand grasped her left hip. Her left leg crooked into his right elbow. He then began to stroke in and out of her with a purpose, his own release.

"YES!" she squeaked. "Jaaaaaaames!" she squeaked.

Her orgasmic scream sent James over the edge. The sight of her breasts rolling around on her chest with each thrust increased the urgency within his loins. He felt the tendrils of excitement boiling up from between his legs. He desperately fought off his orgasm to please his bride with further stokes of his cock.

But, nature took over...

Tunnel vision, frozen leg and back muscles, and hearing loss consumed his body, as his orgasm reached its peak. He didn't know it, but, Angela came again after another scream.

He penetrated her as deep as he could.

"AAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!" he groaned.

His hips hammered her mons with each squirt from his slit. He was desperate for additional penetration, which would not come. His hips jerked forward as each shot of sperm entered her. His orgasm was so intense, he lost total awareness of Angela and her needs. All that mattered was his release. And he was getting it.

The first time with a woman in over 14 years.

Chapter 105

"James?"

He was collapsed on top of her. She didn't know if he was OK or not. It scared her.

"James, are you OK?"

"Yeah," he gasped. "I'm sorry," he gasped again. "Did I hurt you?"

Both Angela and James were struggling to catch their breath.

"No... Are you sure you're OK? You wouldn't answer me."

He rolled off from her to his left and collapsed onto his back. He struggled to make a movement. Or a sentence.

"I'm fine," he gasped. "I'm... I'm... Yeah."

She giggled. "I am, too."

She snuggled against him and lay her head in the crook of his left shoulder and arm, as he caught his breath. She caressed his chest with her left hand. She loved the way her skin felt as she touched him in this cuddle position. She knew then James belonged to her.

James felt the same. The soft and feminine flesh of a woman who loved him. Lying beside and against him. He closed his eyes and drank in the sensation of his woman.

"More than I expected, James. Thank you," she whispered.

"I love you, Angela."

"I love you, too, James."

Chapter 106

Angela woke up before dawn. Although she was exhausted from the previous day's activities, she felt her need again. James was nearly crushing her with his cuddle and she giggled as she tried to ease herself from his clutches. She managed to turn and face him, pushed him onto his back with her hands and feet and then crawled on top of him. James moaned a sleepy groan as he fell back.

Angela began kissing his neck, then his lips, then his chest, then his ears as she dragged her slick crease up and down his dick. The more she maneuvered across him, the slicker she got and the stiffer James grew.

"Mmm," James moaned, as he wrapped his arms around his bride. "An unfamiliar sensation for me in the mornings. Soft kisses and warmth like a blanket on top of me. I love you."

"I love you," she whispered, as she released a kiss from his neck. Then, while lying on top of him, she pushed her gooey entrance to the end of his prick and wiggled herself slowly down until she stopped with him fully inside her. "Mmm," she moaned softly as her pelvic muscles began massaging his invasion. "James, you feel so good when you are inside of me. I feel... filled up."

She grasped the back of his neck and shoulders and began pushing and pulling her hips on him, sliding his cock back and forth inside of her... rubbing her now sensitive button against his pubis.

"Yes," she hissed. James gently held her in place and allowed her to take her pleasures. It wasn't long before Angela began panting and moaning louder. The pace of her manipulations increasing. "Oh, God, James... Mmm," she whimpered. "So good... ummf."

She stretched out across his chest and placed her hands behind his neck and head for leverage. Her forehead on his neck. Her hips began stroking him more aggressively and her pants and moans became brisk. Her searing breath on his neck. She felt warm all over, but, it was nearly on fire downstairs. "Yesss," she growled, as she began humping him at a near blistering pace. James clutched her and began matching her rhythm.

"Oh, God, James!" she squeaked into his neck. "DON'T STOP!... YES!... YES!... OH, MY!"

Angela froze... plunged as deep as she could go on his prick. She began quivering, driving her face into his chest. Her pelvic muscles crushing that which was inside her. Her grip on the back of his neck... driving her fingernails into his flesh.

James maintained his rhythm, holding her in place upon his chest and hips.

Angela snapped her head up and drove her exotic and sexy blue gray eyes into James' brown ones. James smiled, rolled her onto her back, pushed her legs and knees toward her head and began pumping. Stroking. Humping. Pelting. Hammering. As fast as he could manage. Huffing his hot breath onto her chest and face.

Angela's eyes rolled back into her head while she tried to tear the bedsheets from the bed with her fists. The mattress was crying out to James with each stroke of his hips. Her breasts rolled around on her chest as he humped her. The more James focused on her breasts, the more his release approached. Angela seized up beneath James and rolled her eyes. She grasped his arms and drove her fingernails into his muscular flesh.

ajroye
ajroye
346 Followers
12