An Unexpected Romance Ch. 100-109

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... can't... stop... cumming," she gargled.

A moment or two later, James felt his release rolling down his spine toward his hips. Tunnel vison... focusing on Angela's face... hearing loss... back and hip muscles seized... his hips in contact with hers...

"FUCK!... ARRRRRRRRGGGH!... UGGGGGGGGH!"

James rolled to his left, maintaining deep and intimate contact with his woman, and cradled her into a firm and loving hug. His hot breath pelting her neck and back as he held her close.

"God, I love you, Angela," he huffed, as his pulsing release pelted the inside of her.

*****

James woke up first. He was lying on his left side, spooning with Angela. She was snuggled up tight against him. Her back to his chest. Curled up. She had, during the early morning, brought his right arm around her chest, and taken her left breast into his hand. Her right hand was holding him in place.

He tried to escape the bed without waking her, but, failed.

"Mmm, where ya going handsome?" she moaned, a sleepy and deep moan.

"The bathroom."

She rolled to the other side of the bed as he left for the bathroom. His warmth, remaining in the sheets and blanket, comforted her. When he returned, he knelt at the side of the bed to gaze upon her sleepy face.

"I love you, Mrs. Young," he said, as he groomed her hair and forehead with his hand.

She grinned with sleepy eyes closed. "Mmm, I love you, too. I like the sound of 'Mrs. Young.'"

"We need to leave for San Antonio," he whispered.

"Noooo! Stay here with me," she groaned, in disappointment.

He chuckled, "I would love to."

He left her bed, took a quick shower and dressed. She finally left the bed and took a shower, too. They quickly packed their things and stopped by the Spartan Diner for breakfast. Several customers stopped to congratulate them on their marriage.

Then, they were off to San Antonio for the playoff game.

Chapter 107

On the way to San Antonio, the two love birds reflected on their wedding and their first night together. They declared their love to one another... often. About half way to San Antonio...

"James, I have something to tell you."

"Yeah, what?" he replied, focusing on the road before them.

"I'm ovulating," Angela offered, with a tentative giggle. "Since three days ago."

James furled his brow to consider what he just heard. Then he smiled a wide smile.

He turned to her with his smile and she returned it.

"A baby in nine months? Maybe?" he asked, as he turned his head back to the road.

"Maybe," she offered. "Do you want a baby?"

"Absolutely! Do you want a baby?"

"Yes! So very much. Your baby."

'OK, It's your baby, too," he mused. "We'll get more practice tonight in case we missed the target last night," he chuckled. "But, I hope we hit the target last night!"

After the playoff game that afternoon, they did get practice that night at the hotel; two times.

The next morning?... Two more times.

Chapter 108

"And the Coastal Plains College Tigers win the Regional Junior College playoff in three games, defeating Brackett College, twice, and Pine Hills College, once. Pine Hills College was defeated by Coastal Plains, and then by Durant County College to be the first team eliminated in this double elimination tournament. The next round for Coastal Plains will be in Little Rock, Arkansas against the Shelby County College Bears. A best of three series, for the right to go to the national junior college championship tournament in Atlanta, Georgia. And that's all from March Field in San Antonio. This is Hector Herrera, for Coastal Plains College Radio."

"James! We won! We're going to Little Rock!" yelped Angela, from outside the dugout.

Half the city of Thessaly made the trip to San Antonio to see their newly successful baseball team win their first playoff games in 8 years. James, and the rest of the team and coaches, were ambushed by rabid Tiger fans as they tried to leave the field. Cathy, David, Emily, Katie, and Little James came to see Michael pitch. Grandpa Young came, too.

"Yeah! Isn't great? Michael shut them down hard in the last three innings!"

James turned back to the team players and they were celebrating with dumping the water cooler over Coach Collins.

Chapter 109

"Angela, you said you wanted to go to summer school after we got married. You can't go to Little Rock and go to school, too. School starts Tuesday."

The newly married love birds were kinda having their first argument. Angela had moved into James' small 2 bedroom house near the campus.

"Me, and some other girls, are going to drive up to Little Rock after classes on Friday. We'll miss the first game, but, we'll see the game on Saturday, and the one on Sunday, if they play."

"It's 550 miles! Nine hours of straight driving! One way!" he countered, with a touch of anger in his tone.

"We'll take turns driving. A new driver every hour."

James stood in the kitchen with his hands on his hips, scowling. Angela giggled and took him into her arms.

"Besides, I'm good luck! The Tigers won three straight last weekend with me in the stands... growling like a tiger!" she chuckled.

"You're not funny," he groaned. "It's a long drive in the dark. Both going and coming back."

She tilted her head at him to let him know she was going with her friends.

"How many girls?" he demanded.

"Three. Four, counting me."

"What if I offered to fly the four of you from San Antonio to Little Rock on Friday after class? Would you consider it? I'm not thrilled with four young women driving long hours at night. Both ways!" he growled, with effect.

Angela pushed him away and glared at him. "You would do that for me? And my friends?'

"Yes," he snapped.

Angela furled her brow in surprise. "He didn't hesitate a second with his offer," she thought. "He cares for me, AND, my friends."

"I'll pay you back."

"No... You won't pay me back," he snapped. "I'll let you and your friends cover the rental car and hotel costs, if it makes you feel better. Deal? It's a deal for me because I won't worry myself sick with you driving all night. Please... Take it."

Angela was again surprised at his near aggressive insistence to take his offer.

"Are you angry with me?" she asked.

"I'm frustrated more than angry. Yeah, I'm being selfish. Yeah, I want the peace of mind my wife with be safe. You know her. The wife I love so much. The wife I waited so long to find," he asserted with a firm tone, and pointing at her.

"James, you better hold me right now, before I start crying!"

After their makeup embrace and kiss, James said, "Please... Call Brenda. She will make the arrangements for all four of you. Will you please call her?"

12