An Unexpected Romance Ch. 110-118

Story Info
A mother to be, is horny.
4.9k words
4.77
9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2020

Chapter 110

"Runners on first and second. Two outs. The Tigers are up 4 to 3 in the bottom of the ninth inning. Coastal Plains College needs one more out to win a trip to Atlanta. Armstrong, the lefty, steps in the batter's box. Young takes his stretch. Checks the runners. Delivers!"

KLANG!

"Armstrong lines a shot down the first base line to the right field corner! One runner scores! Here comes the second runner to home! The throw from right is cutoff at first base. The throw to home is... He's safe! Brubeck is safe! The Bears win it with a walk off base hit to right field by Armstrong. The Shelby County College Bears are headed to Atlanta, having won the third game of the series against the Coastal Plains College Tigers!"

There was more to hear on the radio, but, the Tigers didn't want to hear it.

James left the first base dugout immediately and met his nephew, Michael, at the first base line. He turned his back to the third base dugout, forcing Michael to face his opponents.

"What did he hit?" James asked.

"Slider. Low and inside," he replied.

"One of your best pitches."

"Yes, Sir."

"Hold your head up high so they can see it," James demanded. "Stand up straight with your shoulders back. Tell them with your stance and face, they beat you today, but, they won't beat you the next time. Look at Armstrong and let him know you won't forget what he did today. And, it will be the last he will do it. There will be another day to see them again. Never let your opponent know you failed by how you leave the field. Let them know they will regret their win here today." He paused to let Michael consider his words. "You're a winner, Michael. You've proven it all year. Leave the field as a winner. Let them know you'll be back."

"Yes, Sir."

"The same goes for your teammates over there," James said, as he gestured toward the dugout. "Look at them. Most of their heads are dipped to the ground in defeat. Show them you're walking off the field with your head up high. That you're coming back next year to win it. With them."

Michael nodded to James and did exactly what James said. The Tiger fans applauded as Michael left the field.

Angela was standing outside the fence, near the dugout, with Cathy and David by her side, watching what was going on between her husband and Michael. She realized at that moment, the two men looked nearly identical in height and stature, especially in their identical uniforms.

As Michael neared the dugout, she yelled to him. "You did your best, Michael! You're still a winner if you did your best!"

He smiled in return, nodded his acknowledgement and waved to his mother, as he entered the dugout to be with his team. She turned her attention to James, who was walking to home plate to shake hands with the opposing coaches. She raced to the other side of the dugout to talk to him after the handshakes.

As James turned to head toward the dugout, Angela yelled out for him. He smiled and came to the fence to greet her.

"Is Michael OK?" she asked.

"Never better," he offered. "He learned something today. Just as he will with every win and loss he has for the rest of his life. He'll be fine. So... How's my favorite Tiger fan?"

"I didn't growl loud enough, I guess."

Chapter 111

"I told Coach Collins I would return one more year. That means I have to recruit some players this summer. I was thinking after the summer semester, we would go to Europe for a honeymoon. Before the fall semester begins. Greece perhaps."

James was washing dishes after supper, while Angela took a break from studying.

Angela's eyes widened. "Really? You would take me to Europe? To Greece?"

"Yeah," he replied. He frowned, stopped washing dishes and dried his hands. "You sound surprised I would make such an offer. You did the same when I offered to fly your friends to Little Rock, too. Why?"

Angela shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose I'm not used to someone offering me something that costs a lot of money. I just never wanted to fly or go to Europe. All I ever wanted, before you of course, was to have a cattle herd and go to college."

James furled his brow to consider her answer. He stepped over to the kitchen table and sat down next to her.

"I didn't want you to drive to Little Rock. That's why I offered to fly you there. It was what I wanted. Not what you wanted. I told you I was doing it for selfish reasons. I didn't want you risking your safety just to go to a baseball game." He paused to gather his thoughts. "About Europe. It isn't so much an offer as it is a chance to discuss it. I only wanted to make a suggestion for a honeymoon that was interrupted by a baseball playoff. I didn't ask you, but, I just assumed we would go on a honeymoon. Greece is a suggestion, not an offer."

Angela bit her bottom lip, and said, "My period was supposed to start last Monday."

James was startled by the change in topic. He arched his eyebrows in response.

Angela giggled at his response. "I could be just a little late. I'll know by Saturday."

"And then what?" James asked, with a smirk.

She giggled louder this time. "I go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test."

James pushed his chair away and knelt at Angela's feet. He sat on the floor and laid his head in her lap. She ran her fingers through his thick dark hair in a comforting way.

"Am I selfish for wanting you pregnant?"

"I hope not. Because I want to be pregnant. With you," she offered.

"Angela, I haven't told you this," he began. "I'm 38 years old and I've longed for children. If I don't get busy soon, I won't have them. I can't help but feel selfish because it involves you."

"James Young! Stop it right now! I want your children. I expect you to get busy with me," she laughed. "I'm serious. I want to give you as many babies as you want. My body is screaming at me to have children. It's an urge I've never had until now."

He looked up from her lap and smiled. "Thank you."

He paused... arched an eyebrow.

"I'm going to the store to get the test. So you will have it when you want it."

Chapter 112

"Brenda is coming here this weekend. She's bringing legal documents to sign. I asked Mr. Turner to include you in the partnerships, and for wills and power of attorneys."

Angela was taken by surprise. She didn't expect to be included in James' business with Mr. Turner.

"Oh? I didn't expect to be involved. Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course. If something were to happen to me, Mr. Turner would get it all. I don't want that to happen to you," James replied. "I've also begun taking more of my dividends from the partnerships and placing them into brokerage accounts with you as the beneficiary. This would be money that is not attached to the partnerships. It would be yours if I died."

Angela got up from the couch, sat in his lap on the recliner, and placed her arm around his neck.

"I didn't ask for this and I didn't expect anything from you except your love. Can you manage it and we still have our modest lifestyle? I'm not certain I could handle so much money."

James drew her close for an embrace. "I'm planning for our future, Angela. To be financially secure for us and our children. College. Retirement. Money to take care of us when we're old. Still a little to the children's hospital, too. I'm thinking, when I finish coaching baseball, I'll take some of the earnings with Mr. Turner and start up opportunities here in Texas. I've asked Mr. Turner to begin exploring expanding Young Turner Auto Group into Texas. Pizza World, too. To establish legacies for our children to move into if they want. Like ranching, farming, car dealerships, pizza franchises, real estate. I've even considered starting a road construction business. You know. Start off small and grow. Did you know? Texas has the most miles of road than any other state?"

Angela half laughed and half choked back tears. Her man was taking care of her. He was already planning for their future well beyond her young 19 years.

"No," she softly sobbed. "I didn't know."

Chapter 113

"URRRR AAAAGGGGGGHHHH!"

James woke up to a high pitched sound from the bathroom. It was dawn. He shook his head to clear his sleepiness.

"AAAAGGGGHHH!"

He leapt from bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Angela!"

"AAARRGGG! GULK! AAARRRGGG!"

Weakly, Angela said, "Get me a glass of water. I need to rinse out my mouth."

James walked quickly to the kitchen and came back with water.

She was sitting on the floor in front of the toilet. She tried to smile.

"URRRR AAAAGGGGHHHH!"

"What can I do?" he pleaded.

"Rub my back."

He fell to the floor and began rubbing her back beneath her pajama top.

"That feels good. Thank you."

Again, she tried to smile.

"I think I need the test kit you bought," she mused, in a weak voice.

*****

James was in the kitchen sipping coffee, waiting on Angela to come out of the bathroom.

She emerged from the bathroom with a grin and wiggling a test stick in her hand. James thought she never looked so beautiful. She was wearing a white and tight camisole with thin straps and baggy cotton shorts. Her sleepwear. When she entered the kitchen, her small breasts wobbled inside her tight camisole. "Mmm," he groaned.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" he pleaded. "I saw you yaking it up thirty minutes ago, and now you're smiling like you won the lottery."

She sat next to him at the table, took his hand in hers, and began to tear up when she gazed into his eyes.

"I'm going to be a mother," she sobbed, with joy.

Chapter 114

"I had to come down here and see it for myself."

James shook his head, grinned, and chuckled while sitting at the kitchen table in his home. Mr. Turner made the trip to Thessaly to discuss some important business with Angela and James. Iced teas were in front of each of them.

"When Brenda told me about the house you were living in, I couldn't believe it. This house is half the size of the house you had in Kansas City. And that house was small," Mr. Turner offered.

"Angela and I don't need much. We never had much growing up, and we enjoy living modestly. It makes things simpler. For both of us," James replied. "You're welcome to stay with us. We have a spare bedroom."

"Thank you, James. But, when I travel, I order an extra-large bed because of my height. I hope you understand. And, congratulations you two. Angela, when is the baby due?"

Angela touched her tiny baby bump with a grin, "February 4th. We're excited."

"And you should be," Mr. Turner smiled, in return.

"So, you had to come here for a reason," James mused.

"Yes. Two very good opportunities have come up. Three really. I wanted to offer them to you personally. The first two are car dealerships. One in Omaha and the other...," he paused for effect. "In San Antonio."

James' eyes widened. Angela smiled.

"Yep. Both are long time family owned dealerships," he began. "The one in Omaha is the largest car and truck dealer in Nebraska. The third generation owner wants to sell, because his children aren't interested in continuing in the business. James, Angela. We have more than enough cash to buy this dealership outright. The one in San Antonio is also a family owned business. This one is a multiple dealership offering. The owner has five dealerships in the metro San Antonio area offering four different brands of cars and trucks. Of course, I've done due diligence on both offerings, and the assets and liabilities are attractive. The dealerships in San Antonio are going to require a large sum of money to buy them. And, this is the reason I am here. I wanted to make the presentation in person." He paused to let James and Angela digest the information he presented.

Mr. Turner continued, "I only want three of them in San Antonio, but, the owner wants all five sold as a package. I've contacted some investors who are interested in the other two, but, you and I will likely have to take on minority partners to get the other three. I have some prospects lined up for those partners."

James spoke up, "I see some concern, Mr. Turner, despite the opportunities you've found. What is it?"

He sighed, and said, "James, Angela. If we take on these dealerships, it will be too much for me to manage. You and I have accumulated so many assets over the years, I can no longer do it all." He paused to gather his thoughts. "I want to dissolve our partnerships and form a corporation in their place. Hire an experienced CEO and COO for all of our businesses. When you called me last month and told me your plans for your legacy and family, I thought of a corporation. It will not affect your assets and incomes. It will take on a different form. You will own stock in the new corporation, instead of owning Pizza World. The corporation will own the shops, but, you and I will own the corporation."

James pondered Mr. Turner's offer. "Nothing really changes, right? I still make appearances on behalf of the businesses the corporation will own. Angela and I will sit on the board, along with you. And, if anything happens to me, Angela will own the stock as an inheritance. Right?"

"Exactly."

"Mr. Turner," James began. "I have trusted you with my money. Our money. For nearly 15 years." James then turned to Angela, "I don't see any reason to object to Mr. Turner's proposals. Do you have something to add?"

"James, I trust Mr. Turner, because you trust him. I see what he has done for you."

James nodded agreement to Mr. Turner.

"Great," Mr. Turner said. "The two of you will have to come to Kansas City of course, to sign an enormous amount of contracts and agreements. Brenda will call you when I have them drafted and ready to sign. OK... One more thing. I had a feeling you would agree to my offers. I drafted this summary for you two. If we proceed to these purchases and the corporation, this will be your new net worth."

He pushed a single piece of paper across the table for both of them to see.

Angela's eyes grew into saucers when she saw the numbers. James chuckled.

"The two of you, will soon be, the wealthiest sports figures in the United States. $2.1 billion."

Chapter 115

"The doctor says I can't go to Europe."

James knew that was a possibility.

"I had a feeling that would happen. I had Brenda make travel arrangements so we would get a refund on a cancellation. I should call her," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, James. I looked forward to Greece. He said there would be a risk of food poisoning and it would hurt the baby," she offered.

"It's OK. We'll go another time."

"He also said I can go to Kansas City on a plane, but it will be the last time before the baby is born." She paused. "I had a sonogram today. The baby is fine. I told the doctor I didn't want to know if it was a girl or a boy. I want to be surprised," Angela squealed. "Do you want to know?"

"No, I want the same surprise you want," he mused. "I'll make flight arrangements to Kansas City for signing the documents with Mr. Turner. I need to go to work. I have some prospects arriving and I need to meet them. I'll see you after classes today, OK?"

Angela approached James and snuggled against him with her arms around his neck. She pressed her tiny baby bump against him and giggled. She pulled his head to her lips and kissed him with passion. He placed his arms around her, and returned her kiss. When she released him, she whispered, "The doctor said we can still do it. I'll be waiting for you this evening."

She wiggled her eyebrows and squinted her exotic and sexy eyes to him.

"She melts me every time with those eyes," he pondered.

*****

"I'm home!"

"In the bedroom!"

James set his computer carry case and notes down on the kitchen table and entered the bedroom.

"Hurry up, Young... your girl's horny!"

She flipped the bed sheets away to reveal her naked and very hot body with a wicked smile... Quickly pulling the covers back over her beautiful form... he caught the brief glimpse of her baby bump.

"Jesus," he mumbled, as he reached for a boot to peel from his foot.

Angela laughed as he tried to disrobe as fast as he could. He slipped into the bed next to her.

"What a nice welcome," he slurred, as he took her into his arms. She kissed him hard... probing his lips with her tongue... A hand behind his head pressing his lips against hers... reaching for and tugging on his firm cock... massaging his balls...pushing him onto his back and lying on top of him... her hands on each side of his face as she kissed him aggressively... pressing her pussy against his cock... rubbing it with her slick crease... moaning into his mouth as her swollen clit slipped up and down his length... dragging her sensitive nipples across his hairy chest... groaning louder... moving her face... cheek to cheek with him as she focused on her need... she increased the pace of sliding her crease along the length of his dick... her arms around his neck... his hands on the small of her back as she humped against him... he sighed... he wants her... her moans, increasing... her hips and back arching long his cock... her pants and moans increasing... intensity.

"This... feels so good, Baby," she gargled through a moan. "OH!... Yes!... Oh, Baby... Yes!... Ooooooo!"

She buried her face into his chest as she squeezed his neck with her arms. Her pussy exploded into her body, head to toe. She quaked... she shivered... on top of her man... as he held her firmly in place to prevent her from rolling over.

"I love it when you cum, Girl," he whispered into her ear. She didn't hear him... the orgasm too intense. He reached below and guided his dick into her sticky entrance.

"Yes," she groaned into his chest, as he slipped through her tunnel. He began thrusting into her... holding her back to keep her in place. "YES!" she squeaked, as she lifted her head and looked into his eyes. He was focused... she was gasping. Moments later...

She lifted herself upright into a cowgirl position. She drilled her hands into his upper chest and began riding... lifting her hips up and down... fucking herself with his dick. He reached for her erotically wobbling tits...

"NO! Don't touch me! Put your hands behind your head!"

"OK," he slurred, as the sensation became more intense by the moment.

She began shuffling her hips forward and backward across his hips... his cock twirling deep inside her... tapping her pregnant cervix... she leaned forward, just a bit... her sensitive button, rubbing against his pubis.

"YES!" she hissed, as her nerve endings responded. "I'm... close... Yes... James... OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!... Fuck!" Her eyes rolled back into her head... she froze and quivered on top of him... her pussy convulsing around his cock... she gasped for air... twice...

"Do you feel me cumming on your dick?" she squeaked, in crescendo.

"Perfect," he slurred, as he was enjoying the show. Her wiggling breasts, by themselves, were about to send him over the edge... and right then... he did go over.

"OhGodBaby!" he groaned, as he clamped her hips with his hands and released rope after rope after rope into her hot box. His hips quivering beneath her with each shot of gooey cum.

She collapsed onto his chest... panting... starving for oxygen... her eyes rolling back from the aftershocks...

Moments passed as they embraced each other... her on top of him...

"Fuck?" he whispered, after he recovered. "Angela... That's the first time I've heard you swear... ever."

"I said that?" she struggled. Her cheek was still against his upper chest... aftershocks causing her to gulp and hold her breath. Her pussy squeezed his flaccid cock from her sticky hole.

He caressed her hair... her back... her perky buns... as she lay upon him. He felt his cum spill from her onto his hairy pubis.

"Yeah... I'm not complaining... just... took me by surprise, is all."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12