An Unexpected Romance Ch. 110-118

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feeble voice... "I don't remember... I suppose... I... Well... I don't know why."

"We've known each other for over a year, Woman. I didn't expect it."

"I'm sorry."

"There's no sorry necessary, Angela. I'm just curious... why now? Passion? Maybe?"

A moment passed and Angela righted herself onto her elbows and kissed her husband. "I don't remember saying it." She paused. "I know this." She paused again, as she studied her man's face and eyes. "My orgasms... were intense... the best I've ever had since we've been together.... Do you suppose? Because of the baby? I've been horny for you all day and I... became... well... it became more intense while I waited for you. I couldn't study because of it."

"I'm not complaining about the swearing or the sex, Baby. It was intense for me, too. A very... very good homecoming." He chuckled. "Don't worry about, Angela. You can say anything you like during our throes of passion." He chuckled again.

She wiggled forward upon him and kissed her man... "I'm leaking." She rolled off the bed and wiggled her ass at him as she headed for the bathroom... one hand between her legs as she walked.

Chapter 116

"Ummm," James groaned.

He was lying in bed. He struggled to open his eyes and saw it was still dark on this October night.

Angela was lying on her right side with her head propped up in her hand, smiling in the silhouette light of the bedroom. She was softly running her fingernails across his chest.

"What time is it?" he groaned.

"Midnight."

"Why are you awake?" he groaned, as he turned in bed to face her.

"The baby is kicking me," she giggled. "Larissa or James junior woke me up."

"James junior? I thought we haven't decided on a boy name."

"I have to call him something until we decide," she giggled again. "Here, feel my tummy."

She placed his hand on her baby bump. When he touched her, the baby kicked his hand from inside.

"That is so cool," he whispered. "Our baby just touched me."

Angela giggled some more. "Our baby has been doing this for 20 minutes. It is cool."

James held her tummy for ten minutes, enjoying the playfulness of their baby.

He furled his brow and said, "I guess she went back to sleep."

"She?" Angela giggled.

"I don't know why I said that. It just came out of my mouth."

Chapter 117

"Hello."

"Mrs. Young?"

"Yes," Angela replied, over the phone.

"Good morning. My name is Donna Benton. Assistant to Dean Moseley, Dean of Students."

"Good morning, Ms. Benton."

"Mrs. Young, Dean Moseley would like to see you. You graduated at the top of your class and she has a policy to visit with those students who graduate with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. Is it possible for you and Dean Moseley to meet in her office?"

"Of course. Will it be possible to meet this morning?" Angela offered.

*****

"Mrs. Young, it is a special pleasure to meet you," Dean Moseley began. "I have very special students come through Coastal Plains College from time to time, and... you are one of those special students."

"Thank you, Dean Moseley. Special? I know I graduated with a 4.0 GPA, but, don't other students do the same?" Angela asked.

"Yes, they do," she chuckled. "But, very few students earn an Associate Degree in 3 fields of study, AND, earn a 4.0 doing it. When I was shown your records, I was impressed and had to meet you. Tell me if I'm wrong. Associate of Science for Animal Science, Animal Husbandry, and General Business. Do I guess correctly you want a career in ranching?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I grew up on my family ranch," Angela replied. "My great great great grandfather was the first. I already have a career in ranching. I've been buying, raising, and selling cattle since I was fourteen. I still have a herd of 200 plus cattle."

Dean Moseley sat back in her high back chair, with the expression of total surprise.

"Even more impressive, Mrs. Young," she offered. She paused to reflect on this new information. "Do you have ambitions to attend a university to continue your education?"

"No, Ma'am. I'm finished with college. It was my plan all along. I plan to return to my cattle business and apply the knowledge I have learned at Coastal Plains." Angela paused and giggled before she continued. "Also, I got married and pregnant. That was not part of my plan 2 years ago. You see, I met this wonderful and handsome man before I finished high school and I just had to be his wife. I now have a new career to go along with my ranching career. A wife and mother."

Dean Moseley nodded her head and offered her own giggle, "Ms. Benton told me about you before you arrived. You are married to James Young, the assistant baseball coach. The same James Young who retired from the Kansas City Royals and helped our baseball team reach the playoffs for the first time in eight years. I'm not a baseball fan, Mrs. Young, and I didn't know who your husband was before Ms. Benton told me. Now, I see you have a nice baby bump. When are you expecting your baby?"

"February 4th," she offered proudly.

"That's wonderful news. OK... Back to business. Because of your achievements here at Coastal Plains College, you qualify for the Sizemore Scholarship. Full academic tuition to any state supported university in Texas toward a bachelor degree. As you mentioned, your college career is over. But, if you change your mind, the college policy is, you can claim the scholarship anytime in the next five years. Mrs. Young, I must say, it is certainly a special pleasure to meet you. I wish you good fortune in your careers. Especially with your husband and new family."

Chapter 118

"OK! Here are the Christmas break training recommendations! We went over them this past week! If you have any questions during the break, call me! Have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you back on January 7th!"

"YEAH!" the baseball team barked in unison.

James chuckled as the baseball team drifted out of the locker room to head home for the holidays. As James left the locker room, his bride was waiting for him outside. As he approached, she smiled, giggled, and drilled her eyes into his.

"She's messing with me again," he mumbled.

"You are absolutely beautiful this morning," he said sincerely. "I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with you."

She smiled a sly smile and said, "Me, too. I was called into the Dean's office this morning."

His face turned serious. "Yeah? Why?"

Angela played it up, worked her eyes on him, and turned her voice serious. "The Dean wanted to meet me because of my work in school."

"You're messing with me again, aren't you?" he mused.

"Yes! You're getting better at reading me, Young!" she chirped. "I was offered a scholarship to a university of my choice today. Because of my grades."

James took her into his arms and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Yeah? I already knew you were brilliant. Now Coastal Plains knows?"

She giggled at his smart ass remark. "Don't worry, Young. I'm not leaving you for college. Besides. You'll be too busy having babies with me. We agreed. Right?"

James' face turned serious again, and he whispered, "You really want to have a family with me? UT or UH aren't ambitions?"

"No, I told you before we were married, I didn't want to go to a four year school. I want you. I want to merge my business into your business. I'll help if you ask me. Especially on the cattle breeding. My goals, before I met you, have been realized. Junior college and my own cattle herd. I have new goals now. To be the best mother and wife I can be, and love you, so you are no longer lonely. These are my new ambitions."

"I love you, Angela. You are the best thing that has ever happened in me."

12