An Unexpected Romance Ch. 119-131

Story Info
Lovers have a baby.
4k words
4.76
7.3k
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2020

Chapter 119

"James... Wake up."

"Urggg. What?" he groaned, trying to understand the soft whisper in his ear.

"The baby is coming," she giggled.

"The baby?" he groaned again, still not thinking clearly.

Angela chuckled and playfully smacked his arm with her fist.

"WHAT?" he yelped.

"Let's go... Now... I'm having contractions for an hour now," she replied.

"Contractions? Right now?" he yelped again.

She giggled in reply. James leapt from the bed and took a quick glance at the time... 5:30 am. He quickly rounded the bed and helped his plump bride from her side of the bed.

"The baby... one day late," he thought.

February 5th.

Angela began changing from her night clothes into loose fitting shorts and t-shirt and slipped into her flip flops. She grabbed a light coat from the closet.

James, sleeping in his boxers, put on his jeans, shirt, socks and boots. He snatched the overnight bag Angela prepared and grabbed his cowboy hat.

Angela walked to the front door being held open by her husband, and grinned a loving grin as she passed him. She caressed his cheek as she passed through the door.

"Thank you, handsome."

He locked the door and walked past her to his truck, opened the door for her, then tossed the bag into the back seat. He helped her into the tall truck, slammed the door, and crawled into the driver's seat. He helped her with her seat belt and snapped it shut.

"Well?" he offered, looking into her exotic blue gray eyes.

"I can't wait to meet our baby, James."

Chapter 120

"Mrs. Young, you are definitely in labor."

"Like I didn't already know," Angela thought, in a grumbled thought.

"OK," Dr. Yost began. "We discussed an epidural during your checkups. Have you decided?"

Angela turned to James for support. He nodded. "Yes, I want an epidural. The pain is getting too intense already."

"Alright," he replied. "I'll send an anesthetist in right away. Remember to be absolutely still while she does the procedure, despite the contractions. When she has finished, I will break your water. That will accelerate the contractions, and soon, Baby Young will say hello to us."

Angela tried to smile through the contractions.

James sat on a stool next to her bed, holding her hand gently. He smiled without a word, hopeful his smile would comfort her. It didn't.

At least until the epidural was completed.

Then, two hours later...

Chapter 121

"OK, I see the top of the head. This is good. Now... Push."

"Aahhhhhggggg!" Angela groaned, as she arched herself forward. "Thank, God there's no pain," she thought.

"Good," Dr. Yost reported. "That was a good one. Audrey, will you get me a needle with procaine, please? Mrs. Young, I'm going to give you an episiotomy. We discussed the possibility of this procedure during your visits. You'll feel a little tug, but no pain with the epidural and the procaine."

"OK," Angela offered. She turned her head to James. He was smiling. Widely. He had his arms under her shoulders to help her push.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered.

She tried to smile. "I don't feel beautiful," she thought. "A man is between my legs cutting who knows what."

"OK," Dr. Yost began. "The cut helped release some pressure on the baby's head. The baby is progressing nicely now. OK... Give another push."

"Aahhhhgggg!" she groaned.

"OK, stop pushing," he instructed, with some urgency in his tone. "Audrey, get ready. One more push, Mrs. Young. A good long one."

"Aahhhhhggggggrrrrrrrr!" Angela offered.

"Great! Stop pushing!" Dr. Yost reported. "Your baby is here! A little girl! Congratulations!"

"Hello, Larissa!" Angela squealed. "I'm your Mama! James, Larissa is here!"

"Yes, Ma'am," replied James with a huge smile on his face.

Dr. Yost handed a squealing Larissa to Audrey, who suctioned her nose and mouth. Larissa didn't like it one bit and squealed ever louder. Audrey cleaned her up and placed her face down on Angela's chest.

"Hello, Larissa," Angela wept with joy, as she held her daughter for the first time. "I'm your Mama."

James had never seen anything so beautiful as his daughter became calm on her mother's chest. Her eyes popped open and saw her father for the first time.

"Yee oh," Larissa squeaked.

"Beautiful," James whispered. "Larissa is beautiful, Angela. Just like her mother."

Chapter 122

"Almost done... There."

Dr. Yost announced as he closed the episiotomy incision. Larissa had been taken from Angela to weigh and measure her length. She also went through some response tests and cleaned up some more. The umbilical cord was cut and Larissa was given back to a smiling Angela.

Larissa had become fussy again in Angela's arms and has rolling her head around on Angela's chest, until... she found Angela's swollen nipple. Then, all was quiet.

"Ahhh," Angela whispered. "I'm going to start crying again. Look at her, James."

"Beautiful."

"Seven pounds one ounce," Audrey announced. "Eighteen and a half inches."

"OK, I have looked at the placenta. Everything looks good. How's mom?" Dr. Yost asked.

"Happy. Very happy," Angela replied. "Thank you."

"Great. Larissa is a beautiful name. I will see you later this evening to check on you and Larissa. Congratulations, Dad." With that, he waved to everyone and left the maternity suite.

When Larissa stopped nursing and fell asleep, Angela asked, "James, do you want to hold your daughter?"

"Yes, I've waited a long time to hold her. Thank you for making me a father."

Chapter 123

"Cynthia, Larissa is here! She's beautiful, just like Angela."

"YES! When can we see her?" cried Cynthia.

"Anytime you like," James announced over his phone. "Angela has been moved to her room. Larissa is seven pounds one ounce and eighteen and a half inches. She's perfect. Lots of dark hair and I think she is going to have eyes like you and Angela."

"George! We need to go see Larissa. Our granddaughter!"

Chapter 124

James had just taken a double steal, hit and run signal from Coach Collins.

"One out, why not," he thought. "Estefan might score on a hit with his speed."

From the third base coaching box, he flashed the signs to each base runner on 1st and 2nd, then to the batter.

"Come on," he thought, as he waited for the pitch.

It was one week into the season, and the Tigers opened on the road this year. They were now at home with a 3-0 record. Larissa attended her first baseball game. Three weeks old. Wearing Tiger purple and yellow. Late February in Thessaly.

KLANG!

"YES!" James screamed. "Come on, come on!" he yelled, waving his arm to Baker to round third for home. "YES!" he screamed again, when the left fielder fumbled the base hit. "COME ON, ESTEFAN!" he screamed, while violently waving his arm for Estefan to race for home from first.

"They're not going to get him," he thought, as Estefan flew past James for home.

The San Miguel College left fielder gathered his composure and launched a strike to the cutoff man at shortstop. The shortstop twirled and threw his rocket to the catcher.

"SAFE!" screamed the umpire, as Estefan touched home plate with his left hand.

"Collins had guts on that one," James thought. "It worked and the error in left field won it."

The Tiger faithful went berserk. Three fourths of the stands were full with students and locals for the Tigers opening home game. Last year, maybe 30 fans were present.

"That was great, James!" Angela yelled, as she and Larissa met him at the dugout.

"Collins called it. Guts. Nothing but guts," he replied.

"Larissa wants to give her Daddy a victory kiss!"

"I need one from her and you!"

Chapter 125

James was sitting on the floor cuddling Larissa, trying to get her to smile, while leaning back against the chair Angela was sitting in.

"Amazing," he moaned. "Her eyes are just like yours."

He was enjoying his time being a father and husband.

"You have gray hair, James. On your temple," Angela declared, with a matter of fact tone.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. Right here," she repeated, while touching the side of his head.

"Hold Larissa!" he barked, as he rose and handed her off.

Angela began to giggle as she accepted her daughter.

"I don't believe it!" he roared, from the bathroom.

Well, he should have believed it. His father was totally gray, and getting thin, and David, his older brother of six years, had gray hair along the temples, and in the back, as well.

"I'm just 38," he declared, as he reentered the living room.

"But, you're a handsome 38. The gray looks good on you. I like it," Angela insisted.

"Do you think I will embarrass Larissa when she's a teenager?" he asked, with sincere concern.

"No, you won't," she declared. "Larissa will have the most handsome of fathers. Gray hair or not."

Chapter 126

Coach Hogg called time out and left the third base dugout for the mound.

"What's working, Michael?"

"Slider and the curve is breaking hard," he replied. "Fastball is moving great."

"Armstrong is on deck. Do you want him?"

"Bad, Sir," Michael growled.

"He's yours," Hogg asserted, as he spun to return to the dugout.

James tilted his head to Hogg for a comment as he re-entered the dugout.

"He wants him," Hogg replied, with a sly grin.

James smiled a sly smile. "He's got the Young in him," he thought.

The Coastal Plains College Tigers were in Little Rock again for a playoff rematch with the Shelby County College Bears. The Tigers won the first game last night and needed this win to play in the national junior college championship tournament in Atlanta the following week.

The Tigers were up, 7-2, in the top of the eighth inning, and Michael was keeping them off the bases since he came in last inning for relief.

Michael delivered his second pitch to Fuentes...

KLANG! THAWP!

Fly out to right field. Two outs.

Armstrong strolled to the left side batter's box. The same Armstrong that hit the walk off single to right field against Michael last year in the same baseball park.

Michael took his wind up.

THAWP!

"STRIKE ONE!" Armstrong whiffed.

Michael took the sign for a curve. Wind up.

THAWP!

"STRIKE TWO!" Whiffed again.

Michael took the sign for a changeup. He nodded. Wind up.

KLINK!

Armstrong knew he was out the second he hit it. He blurped the ball right in front of Michael. Michael fielded it cleanly and tossed it to first base.

"OUT!"

Michael turned to walk to the dugout with Tiger fans screaming with joy. Every fielder coming off the field slapped him on the butt with their glove. The bench players met him outside the dugout with the same slaps on the butt.

James tilted his head to Michael for a comment.

"Changeup!" Michael replied.

James grinned in satisfaction.

The Tigers added a run in the bottom of the eighth and Michael put them out, three up, three down, the following inning.

The Tigers were FINALLY going to Atlanta. The first in program history.

Tiger faithful mobbed the team as they left the dugout.

Chapter 127

"I've never been to Atlanta."

"Hot as fire and brimstone in June," James offered, while not looking up from his packing for Atlanta. "I hated going there anytime between June and September. Kansas City could get hot, too, but Atlanta seemed to be much, much worse."

"Do you think we can win it all?" Angela asked, as she held Larissa. Larissa was grinning at her mother when she talked.

"The best eight junior college teams in the country," he asserted. "We're one of them. I fear the competition may be overwhelming for the kids so young."

"Michael?" she asked, without detail.

James stopped packing and paused to look at his wife and daughter. He smiled.

"The two of you are a distraction," he mused. "Two beautiful women in my immediate view. I can't concentrate. And stop messing with me using your eyes, you two." He wiggled his index finger at both of them.

Angela giggled, and Larissa did, too... loudly.

"Larissa says 'Thank you.' And Michael? What about Michael?"

James set a pair of jeans down and became serious.

"Promise not to say a word?" he offered, with a arched eyebrow.

Angela's eyes widened. Larissa giggled at her mother.

"Promise," she replied.

"Michael hasn't been told. It stays in this room. Right?" he asserted, with a serious tilt of the head.

Angela nodded. Larissa giggled at her mother again.

"Coach Collins has two universities with serious interest in Michael," he began. "D1 colleges. Colleges with recent appearances in Omaha."

Angela gasped. Larissa was startled by her mother.

"Who?" she asked.

"Collins is a sly dog," James yelped, as he turned back to packing. "He knows better than to let the whole cat out of the bag. He just offers a peek at the cat! Not one word, do you hear me?" He pointed to Angela. He chuckled.

Angela nodded and Larissa giggled.

James pointed a finger to Larissa with a grin.

"You, too, young lady."

Chapter 128

"James, can I have a word?"

"Sure," James replied, as he turned to his brother. "What is it?"

David walked a few steps away from his family so he couldn't be heard, and James followed.

"I want to thank you. For everything you've done for Michael. You're making a dream come true for him."

James didn't respond. He looked over to David's family and then to Angela and Larissa in the hotel lobby. They were waiting to check into rooms in Atlanta. Emily brought her boyfriend, Mark.

He smiled to each of them.

"And, I'm not done. Thank you for bringing us here to watch him play. It's generous of you. And your assistant, Brenda. I've never worked with someone so helpful and courteous," he offered.

James shook his head at his older brother, "I never gave it another thought, David. I remember the times you helped me when I left home for a career in baseball. Sleeping in my truck, showering at truck stops, until the Royals finally found me in California. Three years you and Cathy helped me, just so I could eat. Raising a family at the same time. I will never be able to repay your generosity."

Angela was holding her daughter and watching her husband with David. Two brothers. Identical in height and stature. Cathy stepped over and whispered, "I've never seen two brothers who care so much for one another."

"I know," Angela replied. "I see it in his eyes every day. I've never seen a more kind and soft heart in a man. And, I see David is the same."

The two women smiled as they watched their husbands shake hands, and James put his arm around his older brother smiling as wide as the hotel.

Chapter 129

"Michael, there isn't much that can be done. Go out there like you're going to win it. Make sure they know your name when the inning is over."

Michael nodded to James as he ran from the dugout to the mound.

The Tigers were beaten bad. They had lost the previous game, 4-3, but this time it was awful. Bottom of the 8th, Michael needed to keep Shreveport City College off the bases to keep the score from being an embarrassment. The score...

9-1.

Michael had kept them off the bases for one and 2/3 innings.

Michael was dominant. Six pitches and three outs. All infield put outs. But, the Tigers only had three outs left to score 8 runs to keep playing in Atlanta or face elimination.

In the top of the 9th, Estefan got a rally started with one out by sending a line shot to the left center field wall, earning a standup double. But the rally had no more life left. Baker struck out and Mills hit a grounder to the second baseman for an easy put out at first.

The season was over. The deepest playoff run in Coastal Plains College baseball history. Coach Collins told his players they were winners or they wouldn't be in Atlanta. He asked them to walk out of there with their heads held up high as winners. He wished his second year players success in their careers and told the freshman they would work hard next year to return.

Angela, Larissa, and David's family were waiting for Michael and James as they left the locker room. James took Angela in his arms and kissed her. Larissa reached for her father and James took her into his arms smiling widely. "Her eyes," he thought. "Larissa is going to be irresistible, like her mother."

A few moments later, James noticed a man talking to Michael. He looked to David, and he was smiling and nodding his head gently. James, still holding Larissa, asked David, "Who's the man in the red shirt?"

"Luke Jones. An assistant baseball coach at Texas Tech."

Chapter 130

"Was that Michael?"

"Yeah," James replied, as he closed the door to their hotel room. "He has a meeting with Coach Jones downstairs. Jones is from Texas Tech. He wants me to be there with David and Cathy."

Angela placed Larissa in her floor crib and held her man. "He respects and loves you, just like his father."

James nodded his agreement.

"Thank you for last night. I'm glad Larissa sleeps well," Angela giggled.

"Angela, I swear. When you tell me you're ovulating, it's the sexist and most seductive words I've ever heard. You're irresistible. You're eyes cause me to melt where I stand."

"I've been practicing," she smirked. "I'm still ovulating, if you're interested."

"Later?" he asked. "Michael's meeting is in 15 minutes."

"No. A quick one. You can be a little late. Then, later we can... take our time." Angela wiggled her eyebrows and squinted her exotic and sexy eyes.

"But... Larissa is looking right at us," he whispered.

Angela giggled too loud, "OK, silly."

Angela took a baby blanket and draped it over the side of the crib to hide Larissa from view.

"Problem solved," she yelped, as she raked his t-shirt over his head. "Get those jeans off, Mister."

They both stripped naked and Angela pushed him backwards onto the bed. She launched herself on top of him and began sliding her crease along his already stiff member. "You make my blood boil, Baby," James moaned, as he matched her sliding rhythm.

"Mmm," Angela replied, as she concentrated on her pleasure, scraping her sensitive button along his rod. Grasping the back of his neck to steady herself. Placing her forehead on his upper chest. Her sensitive nipples sliding across his rough hairy chest.

When the sliding became slick, she reached between her legs, aimed his member to her gooey entrance and wiggled her hips to submit his rod into her kitty... All the way in.

"God, that feels good," she moaned. She looked up to his eyes. Those handsome, loving, and intense brown eyes. She rose up and placed her hands on his chest to steady herself. Then... She began undulating across his hips, rubbing her greedy button on him ... wiggling his prick inside of her.

"Ever... since... I... took... your... shirt off... that first... day of... classes... I've... You've been... driving... me crazy... Grrrnn... James this feels so good... Grrrn... Just now... when you... rounded... the corner from the door... the sight of you... God! I'm ... Not much longer... You... You... made my need for you... ignite... James! I'm cummmmmm.... Eeeek!"

Angela froze on top of her man. Her eyes clinched shut. Her pelvic muscles squeezing her man. She began quivering.

James... He was going crazy with Angela's confession. The more she spoke, the more aroused he became. When she "Eeeeked," he did, too.

"Angela! You little minx!" he growled. He flipped her over and began pounding her little pussy. Within a minute he was drenching the inside of her womb with his sperm. Her breasts wobbling seductively across her chest as he went berserk. His hot breath drenching her face, neck, and chest.

He rose up on his knees and squeezed his dick to deliver the last of his white goo to her kitty. He rolled over to the side of her and collapsed.

"Damn it, Angela! Every single time we get together you make it so unique. You drive me nuts! If it isn't your eyes tearing down my will, it's your love making."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12