An Unexpected Romance Ch. 119-131

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela didn't reply. She was still consumed with orgasmic aftershocks.

James looked at his watch, leapt from the bed, grabbed a wet wash cloth in the bathroom, and bathed his dick. He walked back into the room and began dressing, watching his woman catch her breath. She was watching him dress through lidded eyes.

When the last boot slipped onto his foot, James leaned over their bed, held her in his arms, kissed her lips and growled quietly in her ear, "We'll finish this when I get back. That was hot, Angela. I love it when you're on top of me. So erotic. I'm glad I found you on the side of the road. And... I love you so, so much."

He kissed her again, kissed Larissa, then left.

Chapter 131

"Sorry I'm late, Michael."

Cathy giggled because she had an idea why he was late. Angela told her she was ovulating.

"Coach Jones, this is my uncle, James Young," Michael said. "I asked him to join us."

"It is certainly a pleasure to meet you Coach Young," Luke began. "OK... If everyone will have a seat, we'll get started."

After everyone took their seats in the meeting room, Coach Jones began.

"Michael, you were brought to our attention by independent scouts in the middle of last season. We hired them to keep us updated on your progress and that is why I'm here today. I saw you in the second game last weekend and the two games you played this week. I called Coach Frost after the game last night and told him we needed you. He told me to get you to Lubbock as quick as I can for a visit." He paused.

"Michael, you have command of all your pitches and we want you. We think Coach Ortiz can put some more speed on your fastball. Your curve and slider break hard and that changeup you threw to Armstrong last week sold me. By the way, I signed Armstrong last week. When I told him I was recruiting you, he told me was glad he didn't have to face you anymore."

Everyone laughed a soft laugh.

"Before you commit to a visit, I want to go over the details," he said, as he reached inside his briefcase. He placed a sheet of paper, university brochures, and a scholarship contract in front of Michael and his parents. "Coach Frost has a policy to offer partial scholarships. To get maximum value from the limited scholarships available to D1 colleges and bring in more players. With your academic record in high school and at Coastal Plains, we're confident you will be able to make up the difference with academic scholarships. We have a staff in the athletic department ready to help you apply for those scholarships. Coach Frost takes pride in leading the conference each of the last 5 years in first team academic all-conference players. Last year in Omaha, Texas Tech led the other teams in overall team GPA. This is the other reason we want you. To continue the tradition."

He paused and then continued. "Here is my card. If you, or your parents, have any questions, call me. I'm leaving Atlanta after the tournament. I have some other players and parents I want to visit. I would like to call Coach Frost and tell him you want to visit Texas Tech. Call me if you're interested. We want you, Michael. Oh, and one more thing. Coach Sandoval, from UH, is right outside that door waiting on you. They haven't been to Omaha."

12