An Unexpected Romance Ch. 132-140

Story Info
Married lovers + James helps his nephew.
4.6k words
4.8
6.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020

Chapter 132

"Coach Young, may I have a word with you, please?"

"Sure," James replied, as they stepped into the hallway.

"Coach Frost has eyes on you as well, Coach," Luke offered. "He asked me to feel you out. Would you be interested in coaching at Texas Tech? It's no coincidence when you showed up at Coastal Plains, they became winners. The scouts tell us you're a natural leader and you instill confidence in even the most average player."

James smiled, and was flattered, but, he had heard hundreds of offers like Coach Jones' since he retired.

"I'm grateful, Coach Jones, but, I must decline," he began. "After last night, I have no interest in coaching. I came to Coastal Plains to court my wife. Coaching for Coastal Plains was to pass the time while Angela was in classes. Now that we are married and have started a family, I want a new career. To be the best husband and father I can be. I've been in baseball long enough to know, I can't be the husband and father I want to be, and still be involved in baseball." He paused to choose his next words. "I have waited a very long time for a woman like Angela. I want to spend every moment I can with her."

"I understand. Thirteen years in the majors, three in the minors and semi-pros, trying to get there. I can understand. I wish you luck with your new career. Coach Frost won't be happy, though," he quipped.

*****

James returned to his hotel room to find Angela stepping from the shower... smiling at him as he entered the bathroom.

"Gorgeous," he slurred.

"Thank you. You're handsome, too. Check on Larissa for me?" She turned toward the mirror and allowed the towel to fall to her feet. He groaned at the sight of her perky ass and slender back and shoulders. Her front reflected in a foggy mirror. She giggled. He turned away toward Larissa with another groan.

"Come here, my little girl. Why do you have to look at me with those eyes, Young Lady?" He turned toward the bathroom with Larissa in his arms. "What is it with you girls and your eyes? Messing with me all the time? Give me a break, will ya!"

A laugh came from the bathroom... "I fed Larissa before you got here... she should fall asleep any minute... Then..." She drew out her last word... She giggled... She wiggled an eyebrow from the bathroom door.

"Her eyes are trying to doze off... she's smiling and then dozing at me. It's cute."

"She loves her Daddy like I love you. Put her back in the crib... she'll fall asleep."

Then, Angela pranced from the bathroom... naked. She took her man into her arms, pulling on his neck to kiss. "I love you, James." A passionate and aggressive kiss began. She tugged at his belt buckle, unzipped his jeans, pushed him on the bed, yanked his boots from his feet... "Get that shirt off!"

He peeled his cowboy shirt from his arms and she pushed him onto his back... crawling on top of him to kiss his lips with her hands on each side of his face. He placed his arms around her to keep her in place. She wiggled her hips and puss until she found the tip of his cock with her slick entrance... slowly... she pushed herself downward onto the thick member... "Yes," she hissed with a slur. "So good." She started humping him as she kissed him. His cock twirled inside her, then... tapped her cervix...

"Scoot back and lean back against the headboard." He complied with her order, as she rode him.

Riding his cock fully inside her... she placed both hands on the headboard... her arms on each side of his head... Her face just millimeters from his... She swiveled her hips forward and backward... her swollen nub rubbing against him... her eyes closed... focusing on her greedy need.

"YES!" she screamed... startling him... her pussy exploded into her entire body... pleasures consuming her sanity... She quivered and quaked on top of his hips... her hands and arms around his neck... trying to hold onto the intimate, body consuming orgasm... her eyes crossed inward... "This feels so good," she mumbled in his ear. He wasn't certain he heard her words... the mumble was a slurred mess.

"That was quick, Baby. You are one sexy woman when you cum like that." When he sensed she was coming down... still inside her... he rolled over with her and hovered above her. He placed her right leg in the crook of his elbow and leaned forward on top of her.... Kissing her lips... then... starting short stroking her.

"Holy fuck," she whimpered, as she snatched the back of his head and buried it into the side of her neck. Her other arm around his back. She squeaked... she panted... she moaned... she groaned... she matched his strokes with her hips to increase the pleasures... enjoying the short stroke and rubbing of her g-spot.

"You like that, Baby?" he whispered. She replied with a squeak as he tapped her cervix.

He chuckled to himself... "Holy fuck?" he whispered in her ear. "Naughty girl... I like it." Her pants and moans increased with his pace. Minutes later...

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!... Yes!" Her eyes rolled back... she squeezed the breath from his lungs with her arms around his chest... she quaked beneath him... her pussy contracted on his thick cock... over and over again... he paused as she seized beneath him. As she recovered, she gasped a huge breath of oxygen with a loud sucking noise... holding him around the neck, she humped her hips against him to give her more...

He snatched both legs and propped them in the crook of his elbows... hovering above her.... Drilling his hands into the mattress... Then... long stroked her. Five strokes later...

Her eyes rolled back... she snatched the sheets into her fists... she released the sheets and snatched the backs of his arms, pulling herself upward toward his face... "I... I..." she gargled... her wild eyes... enhanced by the blue gray color of wildness... she flailed backward onto the mattress... "Holy fuck! I'm... I'm... Yes! Baaaabbbbbyyyyy!" She squeaked her last word in crescendo. She began convulsing... gargling... gasping... eyes crossed and then rolled back...

He overcame her pussy convulsions on his dick and focused on his own selfish need... moments later it boiled up and he exploded... rope after rope after rope of baby making cum pelted her insides... then... he collapsed on top of her with a grunt.

*****

"You swore again."

"Umm?"

"Holy fuck?"

"I didn't..." Her eyes rolled back from an aftershock orgasm, interrupting her answer. She held her pussy with the palm of her hand and curled up on her side. When she opened her eyes to face him...

"You didn't.... what?" he whispered.

"What?" she mumbled just as another aftershock consumed her.

He chuckled... "You swore again... a few minutes ago... you said, 'Holy fuck'"

"I did?" she replied, as she snuggled into his shoulder. She lifted her leg across hips and rubbed her sticky puss on his hip bone. "I don't remember." Her eyes rolled back as her sensitive clit tapped his hip.

"OK, then. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't know what you say when you are close to an orgasm."

She furled her eyebrows and squinted her eyes to consider his comment. "I talk when we make love?"

"Jesus, Angela. Are you serious? Yeah... you do. You said, 'OhMyGod' three or four times, 'Yes'... uh, don't know how many times... and... 'Holy fuck'... twice. I'm not certain I know why, but it isn't all the time... just occasionally, like today."

"I don't know, James," she replied, as she snuggled closer and tighter. "Let's not overanalyze it, OK. I do know you can make me cum hard and, sometimes, like today, you... touch me in a special place I can't quite place and it's more intense. It's like a drug. It consumes my mind and body and I don't have any control, and... I don't want any control because it feels so good. If I knew I could have it again, right now, I'd take it... it's that good."

"Wow," he whispered. "I didn't know it was like that for you."

"Yeah, and I want some more of you, James. I'm going to the bathroom to get some lube because it's getting a little sore down there, but, I want you until we can't wiggle anymore." She laughed, as she rolled from the bed, cupped her pussy to catch the cum leaking from her slit, and wiggled her ass into the bathroom.

James called the desk to order another night for their room and called Cathy and told her they were staying another night and to go on without them. Cathy gut laughed as she hung up the phone, knowing why James and Angela were staying another night.

After the sixteenth orgasm for the day...

five "Holy fucks"... and...

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod" announcing each orgasm...

none of her words remembered...

Angela called timeout.

And, James was grateful, too.

Chapter 133

James stood back on the porch and watched David, Cathy, Emily, Katie, Little James, and Grandpa Young wave as Michael pulled away for Lubbock. Michael was driving the old pickup truck his father nearly traded in on a used F-150. David kept the truck when Michael signed with Texas Tech.

Before Michael left, James slipped him $100 in fives and told him to call him instead of his father if the truck didn't make the nearly 500 miles to Lubbock.

He turned to Angela and she was helping Larissa wave good bye, too.

"That's cute... Do you really think she knows what waving is?" he mused

"She has to learn, sometime," she chirped. "Believe it or not, she will be waving sooner than you think. Like at 10 months to a year old."

"I didn't know that," he replied, thinking that will only be four to six months away.

As Michael turned the bend in the road and disappeared, James approached David and Cathy.

"I want to help. To go see Michael play in Lubbock," he offered. "I have the means, and I want to do it... Please."

David looked at Cathy and she returned his look. David started to speak, but, James cut him off with a shake of his head and a wave of his hand.

"You helped me, David... when I needed it the most. You and Cathy are responsible for where I am now. My success. I prayed you and Dad could see me play, knowing you couldn't do it."

He paused to choose his words carefully.

"I'm not trying to pay you back. I know how Michael will feel if you don't go to see him play. It will break his heart knowing you can't go."

Angela stepped in on the last part of the conversation. Holding Larissa in one arm, she held Cathy's hand.

"I've seen the hurt James has from being lonely. He doesn't want to see Michael go through the same loneliness he endured. I promise. He is doing this for Michael. Please... let him help. You're doing this for Michael."

Cathy looked up to David for guidance and he nodded.

"OK... Thank you, James," she said.

Then, Cathy hugged him... hard... and for a long time.

Chapter 134

"How was the trip to Lubbock?"

"It was great!" James reported, as he tossed his travel bag on the couch. "Michael was surprised when we showed up at his dorm room."

"Is he happy there?" Angela asked, while she was changing a diaper.

"Yeah... His roommate is the starting catcher. The coaches put them together on purpose. Here, let me finish that," he quipped.

"What about David and Cathy? Any trouble with those two?" she asked, with a giggle.

"A little," he sighed. "Of course they scowled over the apartment and the Honda Pilot I bought them. I offered to buy them season tickets to the games. They told me to stop right there at the car and apartment. They weren't taking anything more."

As he was finishing up Larissa's diaper, he added with a grin, "And, I bought Michael another used truck. You know... One a girl wouldn't be afraid to get into."

Angela laughed.

"Yeah... I'll tell you why I bought it. Turns out, Michael has a little girlfriend. She's cute. She ate supper with us across from the campus."

"Really? Got any more on her?" Angela giggled.

James lifted Larissa from the changing table, leaned over to kiss Angela, and then kissed his daughter.

"Larissa, you and your eyes are killing me... Yeah... Her name is... get this... Angela."

Angela's eyes widened and smiled.

"Yeah, I was surprised, too," he chuckled. "She's the sister to the senior starting pitcher. That's how they met. Angela saw Michael at practice one day and begged her brother for an introduction."

"More!" yelped Angela. "Where's she from? What does she look like? Come on!"

"She's from Lubbock and a year younger than Michael," he offered. "And here's her picture."

James reached for his phone in his pocket and handed it to Angela.

"It's the last photo in the photos app."

Angela concentrated on unlocking the phone and finding the photos app. Swiping the screen, she found the photo.

"She's beautiful," she sighed. "Michael is getting more handsome, too. He's starting to look like David and you."

"She is pretty. The blonde hair, brown eyes, and dark tanned skin are striking. I can see why Michael likes her. She's funny, too. Reminds me of you. Michael says she's studying to be a lawyer. And, the most important part is, Cathy likes her, too," he mused.

She set the phone down on the table and smiled at James.

"What is it? And stop looking at me with those eyes," he mused. "You tear down my will when you look at me like that."

"I have a surprise for you," she offered, as she reached for her phone. She swiped around a few times on the screen and handed the phone to James.

James smiled widely as he looked at the phone.

"Is this what I think it is? A test stick?" he offered.

She nodded. "We're having another baby."

*****

When Larissa went down for her nap, James snatched Angela from her feet and marched to their bedroom.

"You drive me nuts, when you tell me you're pregnant." She laughed as she kissed him.

They fucked with her on top... and him on top.

He went down on her and licked her slick crease from top to bottom. Nibbled her needy clit. Inhaling her sexual aroma and turning into a primal animal. Angela didn't mind... she liked it a little rough. Just a little... and she always let James know he had crossed a line with her.

After fifteen minutes of sideways 69, she pushed him away, rolled over onto her tummy and wiggled her cute ass at him. He knew what she wanted. He rose to his knees to begin...

"You've asked for this quite a bit the last few times. Your favorite now?" He positioned himself behind her... knees outside her closed legs... lined up his fat cock on her slick and gummy entrance and touched her. She turned her head toward him while resting on her elbows.

"You're getting better at it, Young. You're touching all the right pl... YEOH!!!" she screeched... She dipped her head down into the mattress.

"Yes," he slurred, as his fat cock easily slipped all the way in and he leaned over onto her back to whisper that word in her ear. "Better, eh? I like this way, too." He had already begun slow stroking her needy puss; methodically... knowing, as he slowly increased the pace, to let her get accustomed, he could have her screaming his name into the sheets... thankfully, so she wouldn't wake Larissa in the small house in Thessaly.

Over the next ten minutes, James slowly increased the pace of fucking her from behind. Occasionally, Angela rose on her elbows and twisted her head see her man over her shoulder. Her eyes messed with him... again. She yelped... she screeched... she huffed... she moaned... with each stroke from her husband. Until finally, he was long stroking her... slapping his pubis against her perky and sexy bottom. She squeaked each time on the inward stroke until she...

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!... Holy fuck!"

He kept slapping her bottom with his hips as she quaked beneath him... he placed a hand on her hip and another on her upper back to pin her to the mattress and to gain leverage to fuck his wife... she gasped for oxygen. "KeepGoingKeepGoing... Yeoooh!" She collapsed onto the bed as her husband pummeled her gooey kitty. Each time he slammed into her butt, she screeched out her orgasm. She twisted her head to see her man...

"You're so sexy, James... I love you... OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!"

Three orgasms later... James filled her up with his own need... collapsing onto her back.

Finally able to breathe...

"I love you, Angela."

Chapter 135

"Angela, I've been thinking. Would you want to build a house? Say on one of the pastures I have?"

They were still living in the two bedroom house in Thessaly and James was aching to get out of it. He'd mention moving back to Thermopylae several times since they returned from Atlanta in June. Angela was nursing Larissa after supper and Larissa was trying to doze off in Angela's arms.

"Daddy told me the other day, the Pendergrass ranch is for sale," she offered. "The house has six bedrooms and four bathrooms. The kitchen and family rooms can be enlarged to make a large family comfortable. It's 890 acres. There's a small running creek on the northwest side and post oaks and live oaks are everywhere. A stable, barn, and workshop with welding equipment. Two tractors, too, along with hay balers."

"I hadn't heard," James offered. "Pendergrass... I wonder why they want to sell?"

"Mr. Pendergrass passed away last year, remember? Daddy said he talked to Roger Pendergrass and he said none of his brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews were interested in staying in George County. They've all moved to San Antonio or Houston."

"I don't remember Mr. Pendergrass passing away. You told me?" he asked, annoyed with himself, remembering Mr. Pendergrass spoke with him at the grocery store, years ago, after he returned from Kansas City. He was a nice man, he remembered.

"Yeah... Right after we got married."

"Would you want to go see it? To maybe buy it?" he offered, a little hope in his tone.

She nodded with a wide smile.

Chapter 136

"At first, I was not receptive to this statue, but my wife convinced me it needed to be here at the children's hospital. I am grateful for the honor the board of directors has given me and grateful for the generous donors to erect it. I did not expect or want this honor when I first came here 15 years ago. I hope it will inspire others to give their time, talent, and treasure to those who need it most. Thank you."

Angela pulled the drape from the statue when the applause began. It was just as Christina Tsavalas described. The spitting image of James holding a child and her mother. The applause increased in approval.

James spoke with Christina, Dr. Warren, and each of the Board members during the reception. He also mingled with the small crowd of guests promised by Mr. Turner. Angela, with her tiny baby bump, held Larissa while standing with her mother on the sidelines. She would occasionally speak with one of the guests who knew she was James' wife.

When James had finished speaking with guests, Mr. Turner approached and began speaking to him. James' mood suddenly changed, and Angela noticed.

"Something's happened," Angela whispered to her mother. "Look."

Cynthia noticed it, too, and nodded. Angela approached the two men with Larissa in her arms.

"What's happened?" she asked.

James paused to measure his words before he spoke. He reached for Larissa and took her into his arms. He hugged her with a fatherly hug. Then, he turned to Angela and took her hand.

"Susan, my ex-wife has died. Yesterday, in St. Louis."

"James!" she gasped "What can I do?"

James looked to Mr. Turner for guidance and didn't receive any.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to St. Louis to claim her body," he began in a measured tone. "As I told you, before we were married, her family didn't want anything to do with her. So, I am taking her back to her home town for burial. To give her one last dignity. I will meet you and Larissa back in Thermopylae by the end of the week."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12