An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam meets his old science teacher.
5.7k words
4.62
27k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers

This is a tale of fiction based on a little truth.

All protagonists are over 18.

I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been like all hormonal teenagers back in the 1980's. There was no Internet at the time, so I contented myself dreaming of older family friends, the odd lady I met in day to day life and of course Teachers at school. Not to mention the odd pornographic magazine I managed to get hold of.

While my parents were both lovely people, who worked hard to provide for me, I never had a "birds and bees" conversation with either of them and until I hit my mid teens I was unaware of why my penis hardened at the most inconvenient of times. And was even more surprised at the pleasure I got when I touched and stroked it. The first time I actually came, I thought my head would explode as I gazed lustfully at the topless lady on page 3 of a national newspaper!

Was this right to feel like this? To feel so out of control as a white sticky fluid burst from the tip of my stiff member?

I had so many questions to ask, but no one to ask them of.

I poured over the 'agony aunt' page of the aforementioned paper, looking for answers, but finding none. The 'top shelf' magazines I read provided no definitive answers either. The stories inside, all depicted men and women 'hooking up', almost casually and at will, before fucking each other into oblivion. Was that the way it was meant to be? Sex? Was it just a physical thing with no emotional attachment?

I worked out the actual physical element of sex, where my penis was meant to go. But also vividly recall looking at a hairy vagina in a magazine and being, if I'm honest, a little disgusted at the time. The lady in question had large vaginal lips, that were a deep pink in colour and appeared to be wet. They were also surrounded by a forest of hair, keeping things neat and tidy below, was clearly not the done thing back in the 80's!

Before I go any further, I think an introduction is necessary. I'm Samuel, Sam for short, an average bloke, brought up in the Midlands of the UK. Standing 5'11" tall, with light brown hair, blue eyes, slim, athletic built and of an easy going disposition.

While I'm no lady killer, it's safe to say that I've had my share of willing partners over the years.

Now back to the story, now the introduction is over.

So, as I said, the thought of putting my penis in such a place as a very hairy vagina, certainly didn't appeal at the time. Let alone my tongue, as I'd read that men (and some women too) enjoyed doing and women loved as well.

Little did I know that my opinion would change as I grew up.

Maybe my thought's about what turned me on were moulded by the pictures I saw in magazines and in the newspapers, but I found myself becoming more and more attracted to the more busty ladies I saw and those that wore stockings and lingerie too.

My cock would throb as I looked at and lusted after the busty, lingerie clad lovelies I gazed at. Usually I ended up exploding all over my hand as I ogled them.

Yep, it was safe to say I liked big boobs and sexy lingerie and still do to this day. The merest hint of a bountiful cleavage or stocking top is still guaranteed to make me twitch.

One such lady that was sure to make me hard was my old science teacher, Miss Malone. She was probably late 20's, with a curvaceous figure, red shoulder length hair and a pretty face. As of the time, she wore bright clothes, that hugged her curvy frame, almost always accompanied by bright nylons that complimented her outfit. Many a time during her lessons I found myself dreaming about her nylon clad legs, hoping they were stockings, as she glided around the classroom.

I could have sworn that I could see what I believed to be a suspender belt under her tight skirt, but as a teenager I was never sure. When she leant forward her top would gape open slightly, giving anyone that cared to look a glimpse of a full cleavage that I dreamt of burying my face in.

It was safe to say that Miss Malone, was a mainstay in many of my fantasies when I was alone, cock in hand!

Alas all good things come to an end and I left school and never saw Miss Malone again, although she was still in my thoughts on many an occasion.

My first time, like most, I imagine was underwhelming. I enjoyed it, of course I did and the lady I was with seemed to as well. She was a girl next door type that lived a few doors down from me and after lots of kissing and touching we went all the way one night in my bedroom.

She was a year or so younger than my 19 years with nice firm breasts and bum. While we never went steady per se, we often met up and I like to think learnt a lot about sex together. She even indulged me in my proclivity of sexy lingerie and stockings from time to time, something that I thoroughly enjoyed! She went down on me and I happily reciprocated, learning to love licking a womans pussy.

During this period of my young life, I started venturing out with mates, hitting the local night spots. Like all young men, I made new acquaintances on occasion and my number of sexual encounters grew accordingly, some memorable, others not so.

I was even seduced by one of my older sisters friends in my early 20's. To say she blew my mind would be an understatement! We'd been out for a night and when we got back home, I headed to bed and was just dozing off when my bedroom door opened and in she came. Stripping off in the half light, I was treated to the sight of her mature figure before she slipped under the covers with me and took me to such places I'd only dreamt about previously.

Now I think about it maybe those encounters in magazines I'd read in my youth did actually happen in real life!

I moved away with a job shortly after and spent over 20 years travelling the World, visiting far flung places and taking in sights I'd only seen on TV. I eventually married and divorced before returning home to live in the same city I'd grown up in at the ripe old age of 40 in 2007.

Now in my own place I secured a decent job, as a supervisor for an IT company, installing and maintaining systems, networks and equipment.

I caught up with old friends regularly and visited my elderly parents at least once a week. I hadn't even thought about the fairer sex for a couple of months after moving back, when I got a call from my team leader, who told me that I was to head to a school on Monday and that the details would be emailed to me over the weekend.

Monday morning rolled around and firing up my laptop, I scrolled through my emails and found the details of the new job.

I was going back to my old school! My contact was to be the deputy head, who would greet me once I arrived on site and guide me through what was needed and where.

As I drove through the morning rush hour my mind wandered back to the old days. Would the school be much different? Were any of the old teachers likely to be there still? I would soon find out, either way.

At the reception I was greeted by an efficient lady, who told me to take a seat and that the deputy head would be with me shortly. I thanked her, then instead of sitting began perusing the old pictures of classes from by gone years on the wall.

I eventually found my old year picture and found a rather unkempt looking younger me near the back row. Memories of the time flooded back to me and I found myself looking at Miss Malone sat on the front row, her red hair marking her out straight away, bright purple nylon on her legs.

Stepping back, I almost bumped into a figure that had appeared silently behind me. Turning around, I was greeted by the same person I'd just been looking at. Yes she was older, her hair was shorter with the odd streak of grey, but it was definitely her. Miss Malone was stood before me!

A hand was extended out towards me, perfectly manicured pink nails on the end of her fingers.

"Mr Harris I presume?" she began "I'm Miss..."

"Malone" I finished her sentence for her, "yes I know."

"Ok, you have me at a loss Mr Harris."

Smiling, I continued, "You taught me back in the 80's Miss Malone, I'm Sam Harris, I took your chemistry and biology classes at the time. Not that I expect you to remember me."

Releasing my hand she stood regarding me, then spoke, "You'll have to excuse me, but I don't recall you, I've taught quite a few students over the years."

"I wouldn't have expected you too Miss," I replied. "I was just looking at the year photo of the time, it brought back quite a few memories."

Turning back to the picture on the wall, I pointed out myself, as Miss Malone came to stand next to me.

Something clearly clicked in her mind as she gazed at the picture, "crikey" she exclaimed, "I do remember you now, just!" she added.

"I'm surprised that you do if I'm honest", I said, "you must have taught thousands of pupils over the years."

Laughing, she replied, "yes, I suppose so, that makes me seem old doesn't it! Anyway, follow me please Mr Harris, this way." and she set off down a corridor.

I quickly grabbed my bag and turned to follow. She may now be 20 odd years older, but Miss Malone still looked good to me.

Her skirt fitted snugly over her backside, finishing just above the knee, her heels weren't that high, but they showed off a slim pair of ankles and lovely firm calves, all encased in a vivid red nylon.

I always remembered that Miss Malone seemed to wear bright colours back in the day, but thought it was just the fashion. Could I be wrong? Maybe she's a lady that likes bright colours, especially on her legs. Either way, I wasn't going to complain, she maybe 20 years older, but looking at her, she was still an attractive lady.

Stopping outside a large wooden door, she turned a large brass knob, pushed and disappeared inside. I followed behind, breathing in Miss Malones sweet perfume, closing the door behind me.

Sitting at a small table to the side of her desk, Miss Malone, motioned me to join her as she crossed her legs, showing off a generous amount of nylon clad thigh as she did so. Trying not to stare at her legs I sat opposite Miss Malone, took out a notepad and looked up, determined not to ogle her nylon clad thigh, not to mention her bust which was pressing against her blouse as she sat there.

Miss Malone, had her eyes on a piece of paper in her hand, giving it her full attention.

I waited while she read, chancing a quick glance at her legs, wondering if they were stockings or tights. God I hoped they were stockings! I almost had to pinch myself, I was sat feet away from a lady that had featured heavily in my fantasies as a young man and it was safe to say that I still had the hots for her.

Looking up just in time as Miss Malone raised her head, she said, "So you're going to upgrade the IT in our main office building here first and then possibly the rest of the school?"

"Yep", I replied, "That's about the long and the short of it. Easter is a week away so we'll hopefully get it all done while the school is on the break."

"And if work overruns?" she enquired.

"Well fingers crossed it won't, but we'll be as unobtrusive as possible if it does." I assured her.

"Ok, so what do you need from me Mr Harris?"

"Sam please, Miss Malone, I just need access to the rooms and a comms room if you have such a thing. If not then I'll need to know where we can put a cabinet with all the servers in, ideally a quiet room, with plenty of power sockets."

"Well seeing you insist on first names, please call me Penny. Right then follow me, I've got a meeting in half an hour so we best get moving."

I spent the next 20 minutes or so following Miss Malone and her sexy arse around the building as she showed me all the rooms I'd need access too, before we headed back to her office.

"I think that covers it Sam, anything else before I get to my meeting?" Penny asked.

"Just a desk somewhere to base myself from while I work please."

"Will that do?" came the reply and I looked in the direction of her pointing finger, to see a desk and chair, just inside the door.

"Perfect, thanks" I smiled.

"Great, I'm off to my meeting, see you in a bit." Penny said, before grabbing a notebook and rushing from the room.

I settled down at the desk Penny had given me and set to work, drawing up the schematics for the job. Working out, how many people would be needed, the equipment that we'd require and a timescale to get the job done.

I gave the boss a quick call to let him know what the job would entail and set about ordering all the stuff, cables, servers etc we'd need too.

I clicked send on the order and opened up my emails, when Miss Malone burst through the door.

"Oh good, you're still here Sam, come with me please." she gabbled urgently, "I need you to come to the meeting with me."

I must have looked perplexed by the urgency in her voice, because I sat immobile, before she repeated her request, "Sam, quick, come on, I need your input at the meeting, now."

"Err, right, ok Penny, do I need bring anything with me?" I asked as I rose.

"No, not right now, the board of Governors are asking lots of questions about the upgrade that I can't answer, but you can. Come on Sam."

Grabbing my hand, she ushered me out of the room and down the corridor, almost dragging me along in her wake.

Coming to a halt outside a door, Miss Malone, composed herself, turned to me and said, "Sam, the governors are questioning the new infrastructure you're here to plan and install. The local education authority are, paying for the vast majority of it, but £5,000 is coming out of the school budget. Now I'm happy with the facts and figures, but that lot," she jerked her head to indicate the governors the other side of the door. "Are questioning every, bloody penny! Can you please reassure them, that the money will be well spent and that the School isn't getting ripped off?"

I gave a small chuckle and nodded, "we've no intention of ripping anyone off Miss Malone, all expenses will be itemised and a final report will show everything we do. No funny business at all." I reassured her.

Miss Malones face visibly relaxed at my words, she placed a hand on my arm, mouthed "Thank you," then opened the door.

Stepping in after Miss Malone, I quickly looked around the room, following her and took a seat next to her at the head of the table.

The grilling began as soon as Miss Malone had introduced me. One of the governors, a well dressed lady in her 60's was particularly vociferous in her interrogation of the figures. I found myself disliking her immediately! I kept myself calm, explaining all the details of the job, why it was necessary and that we'd try to keep all costs to a minimum, but still do the best possible job. I did find myself raising my voice slightly at one point, but a well timed hand on my leg followed by a quick squeeze from Miss Malone calmed me down straight away.

Penny Malone was touching my leg! Not only did she squeeze it, but she kept her hand there.

A gesture that didn't go unnoticed by me, or rather my cock, which began to stiffen in my work trousers. I cast a quick look at her, but she was fully engaged with the difficult lady, paying no heed to me, or what she was doing whatsoever.

Still focused on the meeting, Penny squeezed my leg again, her hand moving upwards while she did so, she was almost touching my now rock hard member!

Keeping an implacable face, I made an effort to focus on the conversation at the table, all the while she was stroking my leg gently. Then a finger moved and made contact with me! Just a mistake I thought, a happy accident at best. But no the finger moved, grazing my cock. Fingernail scraping back and forwards over the head of it.

Fuck! I was in heaven and hell, both at the same time. One of my childhood fantasies was touching my knob and it was no happy accident either!

Then, abruptly the meeting broke up, her hand had gone. I quickly adjusted myself and rose from the chair, made my excuses and rushed from the room, heading back to the desk and my laptop.

Some 30 minutes or so later, the door opened and Miss Malone, came in talking to the receptionist I'd initially met when I'd arrived.

"They're penny pinching arseholes that lot!" Miss Malone hissed to the other woman. "Especially that Hargreaves woman, Jesus, her husband must have thick skin to live with her!"

Miss Malone had clearly forgotten that I was in her office, realising only when the receptionist cleared her throat and glanced at me.

"Oh crap! I'm sorry Sam, I forgot you were here", she said, calming down immediately when she saw me.

"Well, that's it Carol, I'll be here if you need me, but please keep this between us."

Carol smiled, touched her nose, as in 'Mum's the word' and closed the door as she left.

I turned back to my laptop as Penny moved away towards her desk.

A minute later, she cleared her throat. Looking around she was leant up against her desk, hands on the smooth surface resting there.

"You ok?" I asked.

"No, I'm bloody not Sam, not at all. Those bureaucrats really annoy me, make my blood boil. All of them think I'm incompetent and that Hargreaves woman, well. I bet her husband hates having to go to bed with her, the old battle axe!"

Chuckling at the outburst, I turned to look at her. "You look like you could do with a stiff drink Penny." I said.

Smirking at me, Miss Malone replied, " Oh God yes, but that'll have to wait til later."

I turned back to my work and a voice over my shoulder asked.

"Did you enjoy school here Sam?"

Turning fully in my seat now, I answered, "I actually did yes, while I wasn't the best academically, I did ok and never hated school. Even the detentions weren't too bad."

She laughed at this, then, "what about my classes? Were they ok? Was it both Chemistry and Biology you had with me?"

"Yep," I replied. "I enjoyed both subjects, passed Biology ok, but failed Chemistry I'm afraid."

"Oh, that wasn't down to me you failing was it Sam?"

"Heavens no", I replied, enjoying talking to her now. "I just didn't revise enough if I'm honest, one of those things." I shrugged.

"And what about me Sam? Was I a good teacher?"

"You were a great teacher Penny, I always looked forward to your lessons, yes."

"I sometimes think back to those days Sam, it was my first teaching job. I was so worried that I'd mess up and all my pupils would fail as a result. I seemed to do ok though and I must have been doing something right to end up as Deputy Head." she laughed.

I laughed with her, "You were not only a great teacher, but as I recall a nice person too Penny. When I saw the picture on the wall earlier on, it brought back lots of great memories for me. Even if the fashion sense back then was dodgy to say the least!"

"Oh God yes, all those bright colours, the big hair too! The 80's were certainly a time best forgotten in some ways."

Still laughing I replied, "true, but I still have fond memories Penny."

"Anything in particular you remember well? Or should I ask anyone?" she was now looking directly at me, holding my gaze pointedly. Blue eyes almost boring into me, reading my innermost secrets!

"Well, err yes," I stammered at her interrogation. "I remember Miss Cotterell, she taught Geography. Mr Baldwin, P.E. and..."

A raised hand stopped me in my tracks, "What about me Sam, you remembered me too right?"

"Well yes, of course I did Penny," I gulped, "you were as I said a great teacher."

"Oh come on now Sam, what else do you remember about me? Or should I ask what did you think about me when you weren't at school? When you were at home on your own? All those teenage hormones coursing through you."

I just stared blankly, reddening with every passing second. I wanted a hole to open up and swallow me, right there and then. I looked down, then back up into those intense piercing blue eyes.

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers
12