An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Sam? Did you think about me? Was I one of your fantasies as a teenager? There's no need to be shy you know, we're both adults here after all. Plus you seemed to quite like my hand on your leg earlier on, didn't you?"

Speech had left me, I was dumbfounded!

Plucking up some courage I looked up, held her gaze and said, "Yes Penny, I'll admit it, I did think of you as a hormonal teenager. And yes, I did like your hand on my leg too, you know that."

"I see Sam and what was it specifically you thought about when you thought about me? Was it my boobs? Legs? Something else?"

I was now in it, whatever 'it' was. "Yes all of those things Penny".

A hand shot into the air, stopping me dead, "I think you should call me Miss Malone given the circumstances Sam, don't you?" she said, with a raised eyebrow.

I looked down, then back up, "Yes Miss Malone." I replied sheepishly.

"Good, now you may continue Sam."

Christ! It was like being back at school, literally! Only this time, there was a completely different undertone in my former teachers voice.

"Well? Cat got your tongue? Speak up Sam, come on tell me. Tell me what you thought about when you played with your teenage cock. Don't be shy."

She'd gone straight for the jugular!

"I imagined you dressed in stockings and sexy lingerie Pe, err, Miss. Your boobs, almost spilling out of your bra, nipples hard like bullets. Oh, fuck this is embarrassing Penny!"

"Excuse me Samuel, you will call me Miss, young man! Now carry on, what did you imagine happening when I was dressed like that? Tell me."

"Yes, Miss, sorry. Well, I imagined that you'd tell me to take your breasts out."

"Tits, Samuel, call them tits!"

"Um, you told me to take your tits out, squeeze them, pinch your nipples. Make them hard, tell me to lick and suck them."

"Mmm, I like this Samuel, go on." Miss Malone breathed.

I watched as my old teacher shed her jacket and began to undo her blouse, pulling it free of her skirt, til it was completely open, revealing a deep red bra, overflowing with her tits.

"You thought about my tits while you stroked your young cock did you Sam?"

I nodded, aghast at the sight before me. Casting her blouse aside, she lifted her tits free of her bra, pulling each breast up and out of the cup, pinching her nipples, each rosy tip immediately hardening at her ministrations.

"Carry on Sam, what else did you think of?"

Taking a deep breath, I continued, holding her gaze, "Then you told me to get on my knees in front of you. To, err, lick you through your knickers Miss, taste your um, vagina."

"For fuck sake Samuel, pussy, call it a pussy!"

"Yes, your pussy Penn, ah Miss." I was virtually squirming in my seat now, cock throbbing at the sight of my childhood fantasy teasing me.

Catching my breath, I went on, "You pushed my head between your legs, holding me there with your stocking clad thighs and hand. Grinding into my face, making me eat you through your knickers. I'd struggle to breathe, then you'd let me go and pull your knickers to the side and push my face back in between your legs. Your vag, err, pussy covering my mouth, lips grinding into me. Telling me to lick you, to tongue you, talking dirty to me."

"What was I saying to you while you were licking my pussy Sam?"

"You were, um, were telling me to shove my tongue into your um 'wet, sopping fuck hole, to slip a finger inside and suck your clit. You even told me to put my tongue up your arse too. You made me rim you, shoving and grinding your arse into my mouth."

"You had quite the imagination as a kid, didn't you Sam!" Miss Malone stated, rather than asked. "You liked dirty talk back then, but what about now? Do you still like it Sam?"

I nodded dumbly, staring at Miss Malone, idly pinching her nipples and squeezing her big tits.

"Do you like my tits Sam? They're very sensitive my nipples, I love having them pulled, licked and sucked. It always gets my pussy all creamy and wet, having my big 36f tits worshipped. "

Finding my voice I said, "Yes Miss, I've always liked your big tits, your tight blouses and tops always showed them off."

"You're a very naughty boy Samuel, aren't you." Again it was a statement not a question as my teenage fantasy slowly lifted her skirt in front of me.

More and more of her red nylon covered thighs came into view, til her creamy white thighs were revealed. I stared agog as she continued, a sheer pair of matching deep red knickers hugging the cleft between her legs. She opened her legs wider, rubbing herself over the top of her knickers.

Then fixing me in her gaze, she slipped a finger inside them, a finger that moved slowly, tantalisingly! Oh how I wanted to get a glimpse of Miss Malones mature pussy. I'd pulled myself off so many times thinking about my teacher and now she was here playing with herself in front of me.

"Fuck, that feels good Sam", she moaned, "I'm dripping wet Sam, so fucking horny! Would you like to see me Sam? Do you want to see my, what did you call it, oh yes, my juicy fuck hole?"

"P p please Miss, yes, I'd love to", I squeezed my hard cock through my trousers as I stared at Miss Malone.

"No touching Sam, hands off, unless I say. Now come here, get on your knees in front of me, there's a good boy."

I acted mindlessly, I was so in her thrall at that point that I'd have done anything at all just to see Miss Malones pussy, maybe even touch it. Sinking to my knees in front of her, I could smell the musky aroma of pussy. I was almost salivating now, staring at her crotch, her pussy so close but so far. God I wanted to see it, to be able to touch it, maybe even lick it, to taste Miss Malone would be heavenly.

"Look up at me Sam", came the instruction from above me. I obeyed at once, eye's falling immediately on Miss Malones large tits, fat nipples jutting out, then on to her face which was now contorted by lust.

"Keep looking Sam, my face, nowhere else, you hear me!" Again I obeyed, I knew she was playing with her pussy just inches from me, but I'd been asked, no, told to look at her face. So I did what I'd been bid.

Miss Malone threw her head back in pleasure, then it fell forward and her gaze through half lidded eyes fell on me again. "Oh you're such a good boy Sam, you didn't look away at all did you?" I shook my head.

"Good students like you get rewarded Sam and you've been very good so far. Would you like a reward Sam?"

"Uh-huh, please," I replied.

"Please what Sam? Manners please. Ask nicely now."

I was on my knees already, so begging came easily, "please Miss Malone, can I have a reward? I think I've been good and deserve something nice."

A hand ruffled my hair as she spoke, "Well as you asked so nicely and you have been a good boy, I suppose you can have a little something. Now look at my pussy Sam, go on."

I dropped my gaze straight away and found myself looking at the pussy I'd dreamt of all those years ago. Miss Malone was running a manicured finger through the folds of her pussy lips, then she pushed 2 inside herself and began to finger fuck herself. Her knickers held to the side, she banged her pussy hard, really going all out. I could hear her breathing rapidly increase, matching the movements of her hand.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God that's good, so fucking good! Look at me Sam, now, my face!" Miss Malone panted.

I looked up straight away, past her heaving chest, into those bright blue eyes, half lidded in joy.

"N n now, stick your tongue Sam, go on, fucking do it, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I stuck my tongue out like I was told, somehow resisting the urge to look at her pussy.

"You look so good Miss," I gasped, " p please can I touch you? Maybe lick you even. I've been good after all Miss."

"NO! Don't you fucking dare Samuel Harris! I'm the Teacher here, you will do as you're told, now be quiet!"

I could hear how wet she was though, as she finger fucked herself. It was clear that she was on a mission to make herself come, right there, in front of me and I wasn't allowed to assist at all.

"Fuck, I'm going to come Sam, gonna fucking cum. Keep your mouth open, you hear me young man? Don't you dare close your mouth, don't you fucking dare! Oh fuck, fuck, ffuuccckkkk! Coming! Taste my cunt cum Samuel!" She screamed.

All of a sudden I was hit by a jet of hot, sweet, sticky cum. Miss Penny Malone was a squirter! I closed my eyes just in time to get another jet in my face and then another. I did as I'd been told, stayed on my knees, mouth open in front of my old teacher. Only when I sensed there wasn't going to be another jet hitting my face did I dare open my eyes. I looked up to see Miss Malone shaking and quivering as orgasmic aftershocks coursed through her body, legs shaking, big tits bouncing as they rippled through her being.

It must have been a minute later that she finally composed herself and spoke, "You can get up now Samuel Harris and turn around." Again I did as I'd been told, rising to my feet, turning about as I did so. Unsure of what to do next, I blithely headed towards my desk by the door, Miss Malones cum dripping from the end of my nose.

Reaching the desk I searched through my bag for a tissue and wiped my face clean, the scent of Miss Malones cum filling my nostrils. Still with my back to her, I gathered my things, putting my laptop and notepad away, but what was I meant to do now?

I still had work to do, but surely she wouldn't expect me to carry on here, after what had just happened between us. No, I should leave, surely that was the right thing to do? It's what Miss Malone would expect or rather tell me to do. I waited, expecting a command to come at any second. It must have been at least 30 seconds or maybe even a minute when I took the bull by the horns and hoisted my bag on to my shoulder and made for the door.

As I gripped the door knob, I chanced a very brief glance over my shoulder and saw Miss Malone sat at her desk with her back to me, she'd put her blouse back on and was looking out of her office window. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. What would I say? What should I say?

Nothing as it turns out, I said nothing, just turned back, opened the door and left closing it behind me and headed out of the building to my car. Reaching my car I put my bag in the boot and looked back at the building to see Miss Malone standing in the window of her office, arms folded looking at me.

I smiled weakly then, opened the drivers door, got in, started my car and without another glance drove off, head still spinning with the events that had unfolded that day coursing through my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(To be continued).

Please do let me know what you think in the comments, good or bad all feedback is always welcome.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing.

12