All Comments on 'An Unexpected Service'

by knotyourwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I love the way this could have actually happened. I hope there will be future chapters detailing what happened while the husband was away. Additionally, writing from the wife's perspective would be fascinating. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kudos on a decently written story! I'm certain I'm not alone in hoping for moar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for part 2 - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, please continue with the story. I certainly would love to find out how many guys she took in her ass and pussy. I wonder if they took any video with her name and address mentioned. Could blackmail be coming? How many times will her husband take her while he watches his video? Will we get to know what she was thinking and doing from her pov (that would be super hot). PLease continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great tale. Hope she had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love "teen boy uses MILF" stories ! MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!

Bt90noBt90noover 1 year ago

Very good, can’t wait to read next part, and intregued to know what wife thinks, does she know she’s been fucked by another man/men? Or is she still completely in the dark thinking it’s just an elaborate role play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want someone to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please add on to this story. I came so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknotyourwife@knotyourwife
Open to couples or females in our area, solo males may submit a tribute for consideration