An Unexpected Spanking

Story Info
Proper Martha finds herself over a man's knee.
3.9k words
4.55
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers

Martha did not expect a spanking.

In fact, Martha had never been spanked. She didn't think about it. She certainly didn't fantasize about it. Her husband Warren had never suggested anything of the sort. He was not the type. Their sex life was mundane, a product of his conservatism and her reserve in bedroom matters. This is not to say that the sex was bad. Middle-aged -- she in her mid-forties, he a few years older - with two kids, it was a regular two times a week. Missionary almost always, but Warren was reasonably adept at giving her a climax during intercourse.

So on those afternoons when he was at work and the kids were at school and she was alone and when Martha was so inclined, she would go to the bedroom and close the door just in case and slip out of her clothes and let her hand drift down between her legs. But she never imagined a spanking. Mostly, she thought about different positions. Maybe a little role-playing. Once she thought about the fact that her masturbatory fantasies never involved her directly in another role but were simply fantasies of her playing such roles with her husband. She had smiled, but not ruefully. She was generally content, if not overly sated.

A spanking? Martha did not desire one. She would not have believed being spanked would turn her on.

Martha was wrong.


Not all of Martha's afternoons were free for private pursuits of self-love. She worked part-time at the local bookstore. This was not of necessity, as Warren made a very good living in finance. Martha loved books, and she enjoyed discussing them with customers. She was also active, biking regularly and enjoying periodic hikes in the nearby state park and at the nature preserve by the university. And she and Warren owned a Cessna that they kept at the local airfield not ten minutes away. She flew at least once a week.

You would not guess at these things by her appearance. Martha was by no means an unattractive woman. She had a pretty face, wholesome with just a hint of unintended flirtation. If asked, and if she wasn't too embarrassed to respond, she would probably have described her breasts as her sexiest physical asset. They were ample, and her curvy body suited them very well. She would not have thought to mention her behind, and that would have been an oversight, for Martha had a very nice ass indeed. These features were perhaps accented by the contradiction of her demure presentation. She had more than a suggestion of propriety, leavened nicely however by her warmth. More men than she would have imagined at wondered what simmered beneath that façade, the allure not unlike that of the buttoned-down librarian who nonetheless exudes an undefinable something. An appropriate analogy, for Martha who loved books had once thought she might become a librarian.

As such, the library was another thing that filled her time. She was not only a patron but a volunteer. And on one particular spring day she volunteered to work on an upcoming fundraiser for the town's library.


Rob didn't mind the work. Today they were making signs announcing the fundraiser. Rob was good at concept, while Martha excelled at the proper rendering of the message. They were in his living room, otherwise not much used since his divorce from Stephanie two years ago, as his adjacent home office was where he spent the bulk of his time now. His acquaintance with Martha was through ex-wife. They had all socialized together occasionally, Rob and Stephanie and Warren and Martha. But mostly it was the two wives. Rob hadn't seen Warren in years. He did encounter Martha now and then, sharing her love of books. As a writer he was a regular at both the bookstore and the library.

Rob liked Martha. He appreciated her artistic tendencies and her bubbly expressiveness, especially in the context of her tamped-down propriety. He admired her love of the written word. He thought she was cute. And he liked her ass. Since his divorce, Rob perceived increased possibilities in their relationship. It wasn't that he thought he was immune to infidelity while Martha was not. There was simply one less social barrier now to be surmounted. He neither sought to breach that wall nor respected it. Rob merely understood that it was now one wall where there had been two. But he really didn't think much of it at all that day. He was there to work.

Martha flirted with him. Or so he thought. It was hard to tell where her normal personality ended and the deliberate flirtation began. Rob loved her in jeans, as she casually was today. Perhaps that was clouding his judgment. So, too, maybe her glasses. She looked so damn sexy in them, studiously fetching. They were talking and laughing as they worked on signs, exchanging colored markers as they needed one and then another. They were tossing the only red marker back and forth as each required it. It was surprising, Rob reflected later, when Martha escalated things.

"Toss me the red?" Rob asked her, not looking up from his work.

"No," came the tart reply. He looked at her and she looked back mischievously. Martha wasn't even using the red marker. She went about what she was doing, pointedly ignoring him with a slight smile on her face.

"Have it your way," Rob said, and made as if to go and grab another piece sign stock. On the way, he deftly snatched the red marker and glanced with exaggerated triumph at Martha.

In their work, they were constantly moving about, needing one item or material or another. Martha took the marker back. Rob regained it. She asked Rob if he had a green marker, and as he turned to look she seized the red one and playfully smirked back at him.

"So naughty," he lamented.

"That's me!" came the retort.

"You know what happens to naughty girls?" Rob said. "They get spanked."

Martha looked back at him and smacked herself on the rump. Immediately, she blushed. Rob thought that perhaps this was all going a little further than she had intended. Nonetheless, he connived to swipe the red marker once more. When she then maneuvered into position to retake it, he was ready for her.

Rob had moved his chair away from the table at which he was working and was silently daring Martha to try what she might. Her look was one of defiance. Rather sexy, Rob thought, and when she shot out her hand, he grasped her wrist. She laughed, but he inadvertently pulled her off balance and she fell askew over his lap. Suddenly, she was face down, her derriere presented.

What happens to naughty girls, happened. Rob simply reacted, bringing his free hand down upon her ass. His playful spank was firmer than he'd intended. The sound filled the room. Martha's entire body started, and she gasped. Rob spanked her again.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise.

He was still holding her wrist, pinning her in the position. Again, he brought his other hand down. Again, she emitted a soft cry, a little less startled and a bit more enthused this time. Martha, married, prim and proper, was over his knee. And he was spanking her.

Rob did not stop. Martha did not protest, either verbally or physically. He realized that she was liking it very much. Rob was as well. She was not in a position to feel it, but his dick was rock hard, and he became aware of this all of a sudden.

At this point, he also noticed that one of his knees was positioned between her legs.


Martha felt Rob's knee pressing against her. Between her legs. The pressure. The friction. His hand kept coming down on her butt, a repetition. But the feeling between her leg was constant. There was growing erotic pleasure, but she suddenly became aware of the intensely physical delight that Rob's knee was giving her. The momentary understanding that she had to make a decision crossed her mind. And she decided.

Martha surrendered to the pleasure and conveyed it in the sounds she was making.

How long it continued, she did not know. She was lost to time. There was a continuum to her arousal, and she did not realize the degree to which this was increasing. When she grasped just how far things were going, it was too late. Martha was going to climax.

She froze. Then she released the sound of her ecstasy, a tortured moan. The first wave came, and she ground into Rob's knee. Another wave. Another. More. Over. And over. And over. She felt like she was draining, some pent-up desire flowing out of her like a liquid euphoria.

If the spanking had been a surprise, her orgasm had come as a complete shock to Martha. Once it had run its course, she was there, a post-orgasm wife over the lap of a man who was very much not her husband. The spanking had ceased. The grip on her wrist had relaxed and she could tell Rob was now only helping her keep her balance.

She wriggled off his knee and rose, unable to look him in the eyes. Marth was now intensely aware of her wetness. And the hardness of her nipples. She glanced down to see if her bra and her top were concealing them. To her chagrin, they were not. It didn't matter, of course, she thought to herself. You just had an orgasm. In front of him. An orgasm he facilitated.

"I should go," she said simply. Thankfully, he did not attempt to dissuade her. There was nothing she could imagine him doing to make it better. Her face must be beet red, she thought. Martha gathered her things as Rob rose and respectfully showed her to the door. He said nothing but his face was kind. She was grateful for that and tried to convey as much with her eyes as she departed.


When Martha pulled up in front of Rob's house, she found herself thinking of the past two weeks. She felt so bad. And that felt so good. Martha had never experienced anything like that at all. Not in seventeen years of marriage, not while engaged, not while dating. She had always been unequivocally faithful. No, she hadn't set out to get spanked. And the orgasm was something as if out of nowhere. Just the thought still stunned her. But think about it she did. In those afternoons when she was alone. At night, with Warren. God, the sex since had been unbelievable. Five times a week, and she'd have had more but he was already mystified at her sudden insatiability.

She felt so naughty. And therein lay the conundrum. Martha needed to get spanked again. To be subject to punishment for her transgression. Yet that transgression was in itself the punishment she sought.

And it wasn't just penance.

As good as these two weeks of sex with her husband had been, there had never been anything like being over Rob's knee, and certainly nothing like the ecstasy that had resulted.

There she was, seeking consequence in the very forbidden act that required it. Where would it end?

She knocked on the door.

"I'm very embarrassed about... last time," Martha told Rob, standing there in his living room. She did not look at him. He did not respond.

"I need... it was very naughty. I need... to be... disciplined."

She could hardly articulate the thought. Martha had not spent her life fantasizing about such a thing. She did not harbor fantasies about being subject to punishment. Yet she yearned for it now.

When she raised her eyes, she found Rob meeting her gaze. He sat down on the chair.

"Take off your jeans."

Martha hesitated, but then silently complied. For a time he let her stand there in her green panties. Exposed. Then with a nod he indicated that she should assume the position. She did. Over his knee. She was wet already, to the point where she was wondering if it was visible on her panties, if he could see it.

SMACK!

There would be no surprise this time. Martha felt the orgasm within her. It would take some time to manifest itself, but it was there and its flowering was inevitable. There came the rhythm of the airy pause on her barely-covered backside, the sting and the audible sound of the hand against her, the shimmering moment after, the anticipation of it all happening again.

SMACK!

She thought of Warren. Then she got all the more aroused.

SMACK!

She became lost in the cycle.

Martha cried out. She could not help herself. A long, lingering, orgasmic paean that she did not try to stop. Rob did not hurry her, and only finally did she rise. Another nod told her to sit beside him, and she did.

"You got what you needed," he observed. Then he took her hand and placed it between his legs. She could feel his hardness.

Martha understood. She had come to Rob seeking something, and the act of giving her what she needed had created a need within him. A need for which she was responsible. With his eyes, he told her to kneel. She did. Then she unzipped his jeans and freed Rob's cock. The realization that she wanted this, too, came suddenly. It overwhelmed her. She took him in her mouth.

It had been a long time. They just didn't do it, she and Warren. It had been years. He always wanted to be inside her. In her pussy. And not once had he ever cum in her mouth. That she had experienced only with the boyfriend who had come before her husband, the only other man with whom she had ever had sex. Hers was not the usual case of a husband's unmet desire of a wife to suck him until he finished in her mouth. Quite the opposite. Martha had loved performing the act of oral pleasure to Warren. She yearned to do so until she could feel, in the most intimate sense, his pleasure.

She did not look up at Rob. At first, Martha imagined that it was Warren's erect penis in her mouth, that it was her husband who she was pleasuring. But whereas she had been able to rationalize that her initial orgasmic spanking had been entirely unintended, and that even during the most recent one she remained mostly clothed, there was no escaping the deliberate act in which she was now engaged. It was not passive on her part but assertive. Yet Warren did not want her to do this for him. He was denying her this pleasure of giving. That did not make this right, Martha knew. But there was also something else. She wanted this. She just wanted it.

Martha was on her knees. She had come seeking Rob's touch and he had given it. Now she had to take responsibility for what she had wrought. And she was.

His hands took her head, not roughly but with a firmness. He began to meet the bobbing of her head with small thrusts into her mouth. She was so aroused. So wet. She looked up to see him looking down at her, knowing that he was beholding the sight of the lips of this married woman sliding over and over down the shaft of his cock. Her orgasm was not so recent that she did not also want to reach down between her legs and touch herself now. She began to suck more urgently. Rob's head rolled back and Martha knew. She knew what was coming. No pun intended, she thought to herself.

He moaned as he came in her mouth. The first large spurt, warm and salty. His body quaking in between releases. She sucked him, coaxing it out of him, wanting all that he had to give. When he lowered his head and their eyes met again, she knew he was finished, and she disengaged from him. He looked into her eyes as she swallowed.

Again, Martha found herself in a position from which she had to retreat. She felt his conspicuous gaze as she put on her pants. Her explanation that she had to make an appointment surely sounded as contrived as it was. Rob seemed at ease but Martha felt quite awkward in her departure. Yet as she walked to her car, she tasted him in her mouth and felt an intense pleasure at what had happened and at what was going to happen. An appointment? She was going home to touch herself. She could hardly wait.


Rob was not surprised when Martha came back the following week. She was feeling naughty and now needed absolution. She needed discipline. She needed to be put over his knee and punished for what she had done. That the punishment would only lead to more of that for which she would feel guilty, that for which she would again need to be physically chastened? It was a vicious circle, indeed. A merry-go-round of sorts. But here she was, coming around full circle again.

He again told her to take off her pants and she did.

"Now everything else," he said.

Martha hesitated. But he was not asking. Rob could see that she saw that, and she complied. Her top, her bra. Nipples hard and erect. Very nice tits indeed, Rob thought, seeing them bare for the first time. He watched her slip out of her panties. Black, this time. A lovely pubic mound. He gazed at it conspicuously and could see that she noticed. She was caught before his eyes.

Rob arched an eyebrow, then motioned with his eyes to his knee. Martha assumed her proper position, her bare ass up in the air. It was a nice one. Middle-aged, to be sure, but it was in her ass that Martha wore her curves best of all. Some asses are a disappointing when liberated from clothing. Not Martha's. And then he spanked that bare ass.

He felt her positioning herself, her pussy on his knee. Her orgasm was not long in coming. As much as he had spanked, her, she had fucked his knee.

Rob ran his hand over the smooth skin of Martha's rear. Over, all over, over and over. He brought it to rest over her pussy. There, he let two fingers feel her wetness. Her body stiffened at this.

"So wet," he observed.

Martha said nothing.

"So ready. For cock."

"No," she said quietly, but weakly. Rob knew it wasn't as much him for whom her denial came but for herself.

"You know what you've wrought," he told her, shifting so that his hard dick was particularly pronounced against her leg.

"On the sofa," he said. It wasn't a command, nor a request. It was just a statement of fact. Martha went over and put a knee on a cushion, then looked at him. Rob nodded. She turned and knelt, her ass presented. Her pussy framed by her thighs. Wet. Glistening.

He stood and removed his pants.

"I'm married," she said softly.

"I know," Rob replied, even though he knew she had been speaking as much to herself as to him, knowing that she was simply placing things as they were.

Then he entered her.

Martha felt Rob's penis inside of her more acutely than she normally felt a man in that way. Warren, in that way. Who else was there? Alan, but that was so long ago. Warren, who inside of her was her loving husband. But Rob? Rob's cock? She felt every inch of it, deep within her. Felt it for what it was, a cock that should not be there.

His hand was holding her hair. She just noticed that it was there. Another hand was smacking her ass. Forehand. Backhand. His thighs were smacking her ass as well, at the culmination of each thrust which pushed his cock deep into her.

She was being disciplined. Martha knew she had such corrective measures coming. Corrective? This thought elicited a soft moan of surprise.

Rob wasn't loving her.

He wasn't even pleasuring himself.

He was administering something to her. A lesson of some sort.

In the middle of this thought, warmth spilled into her.


Martha had dressed quickly. She did not even clean up, driving home with sticky panties. There she showered. It was cleansing. But almost immediately she felt that returning knowledge of what she had done and what she needed.

She needed the knee and the hand again. She would climax. And then, he would have her again.

And she would be right back where she was.

So it went.

Martha would return.

She would have an orgasm, the likes of which she had not had in many years.

Then he would be inside of her, the natural consequence of the arousal in him that she had caused. And every time, she was scarcely able to believe it. She, Martha. Married Martha. Proper and well-behaved Martha. Sometimes it was all she could do after she had climaxed not to urgently beg to be fucked. Not to urge him on as he did in fact fuck her. Not to call out for him to fill her, as she knew he would.

PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers
12