An Unexpected Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she did not.


It was almost four months later when Martha yet again was at Rob's door. As he allowed her in, he saw an expectation in her eyes. Rob paused, considered.

It was then he knew.

Rob reached out and took her hand, leading her to his bedroom. She had never been there. Rob began to undress, and Martha followed his lead.

She laid down on the bed and she spread her legs. He moved up between them, leaning over to kiss her.

It was the first time they had kissed.

He caressed her head and kissed her, his hard cock between her legs, against her thigh. Then against her wetness. And, in the midst of their kiss, he was inside of her.

Rob made love to her. And Martha reciprocated. They kissed. They looked into each other's eyes. There was no discipline, no action due to cause. There was no hurry. Time blurred.

When she wrapped her legs around him, joining in the act of his thrusts, he knew it was coming. He watched her, watched it in her, watched as it welled up until her eyes grew wide and she finally cried his name moments before her body clenched him. He drove into her, over and over, and let it happen to himself.

"Martha!" he cried out, and then felt the first of many waves of ecstasy as he released into her.

Rob knew that this brought things to an end. And he knew that Martha knew it as well.

For a long time after, it was silence and warmth and two bodies, still joined.

This was not a change in things but a culmination. The unexpected had proceeded to its natural conclusion. This had not been inevitable, but they had seen it to its proper end.

They showered together. Then they dressed.

They had closed the circle.

12