All Comments on 'An Unexpected Submissive 06'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar087 months ago

Please tell me there's more!

geemeedeegeemeedee7 months ago

HURRAY FOR LOVE!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ7 months ago

Love the ending. Looking forward to Alexander POV

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This extremely emotional chapter stirred many of my own memories and thoughts and I found myself wanting to say so much in my comment as I read on. But by the time it ended and with such a brilliant ending, all I can think to say now is, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was in tears throughout out the whole chapter!!! Can't wait for Alexander's POV!! Can we get one last scene after they declare their love...pretty please

canndcannd7 months ago

I'm sad too see them go. I hoped for more in the end when they faced each other after the letter. It felt like so much build up and grey had so many reasons for k it not to work and in one sentence alex just accepts. But i liked how you presented that chance for Alex to be more and for grey to knock down some of his walls. It showed Alex felt more and cared deeply. I would love to get his side like you promised.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Wow. A wonderful ending. I was so afraid that Grey would insist they part. I love that Grey is getting a happy ending and lifelong companion! I'm glad there will be an epilogue and look forward to it as well as Alexander's POV. And finally, yay Jake! A real friend.

I very much hope you continue to write and here here.

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

What an amazing journey you’ve written for Grey and Alexander. Knowing that we’ll likely see and hear them again is exciting even though this is enough. Through your words I can see them and I can hear them and that is a testament to your gift of storytelling. Dark? Yes. Beautiful? Without question. Bravo.

AnotherSelfAnotherSelf4 months ago

This is such a beautiful story. I love everything about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES