All Comments on 'An Unexpected Submissive'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

One of the hottest stories I have read here! I want more!

ErieBearErieBear11 months ago

I appreciate the realistic description of BDSM and explanations in this story. So often, stories are completely unrealistic (I.e. he has no limits or they have immediate hot sex upon signing a contract). Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm loving the build-up. Can't wait to see where this goes.

JiminNCJiminNC11 months ago

They’re both a dream! Very good story so far, and like others, I can’t wait for the next installment.

MbC56MbC5610 months ago

I'm loving this story and can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar0810 months ago

Please hurry with the next chapter

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Erotic and educational. That’s sexy

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe20298 months ago

What a perfect beginning for a series. As someone who finds nego as important as play then aftercare, this is the kind of stuff I enjoy very much. Transparency, honesty and a very exhaustive contract. I'm actually convinced that even vanilla folks should adopt that way of doing things when dating since it clears 95% of the mines in the land field.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots7 months ago

Love the dynamic of recognizing a power differentiated relationship (dominate/submissive) while demonstrating sensitivity and reciprocity within that relationship. This is going to be enthralling to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES