An Unexpected Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our meal had been finished for quite some time before we'd finalized the details of the contract. As we turned to the last page, I smiled softly at him. "One more item."

I made my way to the door, opened it briefly and instructed Jake to bring dessert in shortly before moving to stand beside the chair I had occupied for the better part of two hours and pulling my shirt over my head.

He appeared taken aback as I draped it neatly over the back of my chair and unbuckled my belt. His voice was tight as if he fought to keep it under control as he spoke. "What exactly is happening?"

I smiled as I pulled down my pants and briefs. "There is a significant sexual element to this relationship. If you find me unattractive, its unlikely to be a good experience for you."

I stepped to the side of the table, moving a bit closer to him and spreading my arms out to my sides. "It's more than fair that you make this decision based on all of the facts before signing the next six months of your life over to me".

He sat frozen.

"Please." I encouraged. "You're welcome to touch. To examine. Anything that you feel would be helpful or important to your decision."

He stood slowly, his silver eyes pale and transparent. I felt myself hardening and didn't attempt to pull myself under control. He stepped close and trailed his fingertips along my stomach tenderly. I shivered at his touch as gooseflesh rose. God I wanted him. I was astonished at the intensity of the lust that rushed through me.

He stepped closer still. His lips brushed mine and I whimpered quietly.

He wore a strange smile as he backed away slowly and looked me up and down deliberately.

"Should I offer you the same opportunity?" His eyebrow raised suggestively.

I shivered and smiled. "Not necessary. I think it's quite clear that I find you more than attractive." I glanced down at my hardened state with a grin.

"Besides. I'm professional enough that as long as I don't find you repellant, I can do my job well and you'd never know the difference."

His grin widened. "Well. It's good to know that I'm not repellant."

I let my eyes flash seriously into his for a moment. "You are the most attractive man I've met in I don't know how long. I fear a part of me is accepting this contract for selfish reasons." I smirked, "One guess which part."

He stepped close and took my jaw in his hand, his lips crushing mine.

I moaned and allowed him to possess me for only a moment before I pulled away. "I never enter a contract with someone I've been intimate with. While I'd happily bend over this table for you right now," He blushed and his eyes registered shock at my comment. "I'm afraid that would prevent us from contracting together."

He stepped back and settled into his chair with a smile. "I certainly don't want that."

I took a deep breath to steady myself as I reached for my pants, pulling them up just as Jake brought desert and set it on the table in front of us. I ignored his presence and finished dressing before settling back at the table. Alexander raised an eyebrow in question.

"He's been with me for nearly a decade. He's walked in on far worse many times. Is there any particular start date you have in mind? I'll arrange for movers to bring any personal items you'd like of course; you'll just need to be there to direct them."

"I could move in next weekend if that's acceptable."

I smiled and nodded as I picked up my pen. The contract was littered with circled items, crossed out words, and notations, but it was finished. "Shall we?"

He blushed and grinned as I signed my name with a flourish before passing him the pen.

His signature was strong, clean, and simple. Just like him.

12