An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Rupert receives a wonderful surprise from Mistress Naomi.
1.3k words
3.97
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert reached out and touched Mistress Naomi's beautiful black bottom. He caressed and stroked it lovingly as she sat on his chest, tying his cock and balls with her long black stocking.

He had often wondered how she could tie and untie his cock and balls so deftly, despite her long sharp fingernails, painted bright red to contrast perfectly with her silky black skin.

Tall and attractive, and in her early 50's, Mistress Naomi had a striking oval face, with classic Nubian features, which she usually framed with a long honey blonde wig. She had shapely legs and firm thighs, but by far her best asset was her beautiful round bottom. It was like a big black apple, delicious and inviting.

Mistress Naomi was naked now except for black panties and red stiletto heels. She was very particular about wearing her heels when she sat on Rupert's face. He found this very exciting, and he was so glad that his Mistress always took such care to her express her sublime dominance over him.

In his 60's now, Rupert had been worshipping Mistress Naomi's bottom for many years. He loved the warm softness and sweet and sour taste of her succulent rectum, and the perfect shape and feel of her smooth black bottom. How honoured he felt to be her bottom slave!

Rupert suddenly winced in pain as Mistress Naomi tightened her black stocking around his balls and the base of his cock. Then came the best bit, as she encircled his cock helmet with her stocking and pulled it forcefully to make it as tight as possible, so that his body jerked upwards in a spasm of pain.

She always took care to leave two loose strands of her stocking which she could hold like reins to control her steed. In the same way that a skilled horsewoman inflicts necessary pain to ensure full compliance, Mistress Naomi would achieve the same result by pulling hard on the strands of the stocking tied tightly around Rupert's cock.

She let go of her reins and eased her full black bottom over Rupert's face. He pulled her panties down and slid them past her red stiletto heels. He cupped her smooth buttocks in his hands and spread them apart gently to reveal the ultimate object of his desire. There it was, her beautiful brown anus, like a delicious oyster waiting to be feasted on. Without hesitation he thrust his tongue deep inside, and the fragrant warmth and bitter-sweet taste of Mistress Naomi's accommodating rectum soon overwhelmed him. He was in heaven again!

Visions of bottoms he had worshipped began flashing through his head like a crazy video compilation.

His mind flashed to the lady who had first turned him into a bottom slave. Only in his early twenties at the time, he was a complete innocent. Expecting nothing out of the ordinary from the mature blonde lying next to him, he had no idea what she meant when she said "Lie back, darling, I want to make a fuss of you."

He had done exactly as he was told, and suddenly her large bottom was over his face, with her anus positioned directly over his mouth, so that there was no possibility of escape. Instinctively he knew what was required of him, and he began licking and tonguing frantically. The bitter taste of that first bottom almost made him retch, but as he continued the feeling of revulsion soon passed, and was replaced instead by a feeling of wondrous exaltation. She rode his face hard and jerked his cock until he shot into the air while his agile tongue explored her musky rectum.

From then onwards he was completely hooked. He sought out mature ladies who would turn their backs towards him and sit their full bottoms on his face. He found that this was the most suitable position for bottom worship, and it also had the added benefit of allowing the bottom owners access to his big thick cock, which they loved to tug until he shot his spunk in the air while his tongue caressed and probed their receptive rectums. How they loved their bottoms being tongued!

And such amazing women were not hard to find. He remembered the lady with the short red hair and delicious bottom - her anus really did taste like sweet honey - and as he savoured its delicious taste she jerked his shooting cock and said "There! You'll sleep well tonight!" as his spunk shot several feet in the air!

A sudden sharp pain abruptly brought his attention back to the bottom currently seated on his face. Mistress Naomi was furiously digging her long sharp red nails into his balls. Like a Pavlovian dog, Rupert responded automatically to the painful stabbing by frantically tonguing her exquisite asshole as hard as he could, exactly as Mistress Naomi expected and required. She certainly would not tolerate any slacking in the worship of her supremely deserving bottom.

She was definitely the best Mistress Rupert had ever served. She needed her bottom to be tongued for hours on end. She never tired of it, until sitting in the same position over his face for so long started to give her cramp, and she had to get up, at least for a short while, before resuming her favourite position - her fabulous bottom over her slave's face, with his tongue deep inside it.

Sometimes when Rupert withdrew his tongue for a moment, he would ask, "Mistress Naomi, do you like me tonguing your bottom?" and she would always reply "Of course I do! And I know you love it!"

Her anal muscles were extraordinary. She could open and close her anus, alternating between allowing and denying him entry to the inner sanctum of her rectum. She loved to tease Rupert this way, but she could never hold out for long, and would soon ensure that his tongue was deep inside her spicy rectum, where it most certainly belonged.

Mistress Naomi would often push back so hard on Rupert's face that her anus would be deep inside his mouth. He loved the fabulous sensation of swallowing her exquisite anus whole, and he would suck on it like a leech.!

He was enjoying all these wonders of Mistress Naomi's fantastic bottom when she suddenly and ferociously pulled the reins even more tightly on Rupert's cock. As she pulled she yanked the reins in a fierce upwards motion so that her hands were level with her face. The shocking pain and sudden movement caused Rupert to jerk his body upwards with his mouth still firmly glued to Mistress Naomi's asshole. And at the same time, she arched her back so that her bottom came down even more firmly on Rupert's face.

In that very instant, and before he could even react to the pain, Rupert realised that his mouth was now filled with a warm, sticky substance, like warm melted chocolate.

His mind went crazy! "She finally did it," he thought, "She shat in my mouth!"

And as that wonderful realisation dawned on him, Rupert began tonguing Mistress Naomi's now shit filled rectum furiously, so that the shit in her rectum and the shit in his mouth merged completely, as he sucked, slurped, chewed and swallowed the hot bottom chocolate from Mistress Naomi's generous bowels.

He was in absolute ecstasy! He revelled in the sublime experience of worshipping Mistress Naomi's magnificent black bottom to its full potential, in the most appropriate and deserving manner possible.

But gradually that reverie gave way to the realisation of the supreme privilege that Mistress Naomi had bestowed upon him. As he contemplated that great honour, he did his best to clean her soiled asshole with his lips and tongue.

He now felt truly exalted and grateful.

That is why, in due course, as he was leaving, he said, "Thank you, Mistress Naomi, for shitting in my mouth. That was wonderful!" His voice was full of awe, and he left as a stronger, happier man.