Mistress Elisha’s Protégé

Story Info
Virtual Intimacy goes deliciously wrong.
11.9k words
4.87
14.3k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren plowed her car through the darkness. Her high beams cut through the still night like a pair of sharp, angry knives. She prayed the crisp Colorado air would work its magic by the time she arrived home as the wind lashed her face through the open windows. There was no guarantee she'd be alone and would have to explain her condition...and her smell.

She drove, instinctively measuring distance by the streetlights, each one a glowing milestone in the night sky. The interval between each grew longer and longer so by the time her headlights fell on the wooden sign welcoming her to Palmer Lake, she found herself moving significantly slower than the posted limit.

Almost Heaven, the sign read.

"And possibly Hell," Lauren grunted.

She pulled into the wooded seclusion of her driveway much slower than usual, the familiar trees offering little comfort tonight. Her parents were still in Pagosa for the weekend, but Jennifer would be a problem. Although they were mostly agreeable with one another, Lauren had been fiercely competitive with her younger sister her whole life. Since Lauren's graduation and Jennifer's return home for the summer, they hadn't seen enough of each other to know how their early throes of adulthood would impact their rivalry. Though there was still a good chance Jennifer was out with her friends, she couldn't bet on it.

As she pulled into her usual spot by the garage, her racing heartbeat throttled her head like a jackhammer.

"Stupid! Why didn't I clean up when she told me?" Lauren muttered.

She knew why: lust, passion, sexual energy and maybe a little of something that felt like love thrown in for good measure. If she made a list of things her afterglow would not allow, taking a shower and brushing her teeth would be up there with purging the decadent contents of her stomach. No fucking way! But here, in the sobering darkness of her driveway, it no longer seemed like the smartest choice.

As the security lights flickered on, Lauren let out a breath of relief, only then realizing she had been holding it. She was alone.

She shut her car off, pausing a moment behind the wheel. She listened to the quiet of the night, punctuated by the intermittent clicking of her engine as it cooled. She lost herself in the black. She closed her eyes and could imagine her family, all rushing at her all at once, encircling her car, bombarding her with questions, crawling in through her open windows...

"You're fine, everybody's fine." Lauren reassured herself, allowing her deep blue eyes to open to the cool night. She felt around for the switch and listened to the friendly hum of her automatic windows as she drew a deep breath, leaned back on the headrest and tried to slow her rapid pulse.

She twisted a single golden strand of hair around her finger, allowing the rest to flow around her face towards her breasts like two lazy rivers in the soft moonlight. As she reestablished a normal rhythm, her thoughts returned to earlier, and to Elisha. For as nervous as she had been on her drive home, the idea that she could now just clean up and act as though it had never happened amused her. She rubbed her hand over her flattening stomach and smiled, chuckling softly and shaking her head.

Walking through her own front door at last, she kicked her shoes off in the entryway and let her toes sink into the familiar carpet. As she relaxed, her guts rumbled. Her guts. Elisha's shit. Despite her unease, Lauren felt a tingle spreading through her body.

"Turned on just by hearing my stomach gurgle! I'll have to get used to that," she murmured. She couldn't deny the truth of it. The thought of Elisha's smelly shit roiling in her belly, working its way through her small intestine and plunging further down into her colon filled her with a joy that shot through her guts and up her spine in an explosive chain reaction. The memory of how she accepted mouthful after mouthful of Elisha's shit like a hungry pig played in a continuous loop in her mind.

She left the house in darkness out of habit, making her way to the bathroom by the dim glow of the hallway nightlight. Excitement burbled with every step as she felt Elisha's shit work itself further down into her bowels.

She flicked on the vanity lights and jumped at the sight of the few bits of waste still clinging to her teeth. She smiled naturally.

She pressed her abdomen against the vanity and leaned into the mirror, arching her back. She beamed as she tried to catch the last bits of filth with her tongue. One last taste before she had to rid herself of the flavor, she figured. Every morsel she found had the effect of a mild electric shock on her tongue and she felt her body quake in sympathetic resonance.

She almost considered peeling away her jeans and indulging herself but with a twinge of remorse she grabbed her toothbrush and began to scrub the flavor away.

"You're home late!" A voice came from the doorway.

"Jesus, Jennifer! How about making a little noise next time? You gave me a literal heart attack!" Lauren exclaimed, spitting a mouthful of toothpaste into the basin, bending low.

Jennifer stood in the bathroom door, dressed in her high waisted skinny jeans with an ivory crop top. The delicate material skimmed the edge of her ribcage with a thin strip of white lace, leaving just a hint of bare skin. Her hair, golden blonde like her sister's, lay in gentle waves along her shoulders.

"Sorry! I DO live here too, you know. And I'm not the one running around with all the lights off," Jennifer said, placing a defiant hand on her hip. "Anyway, I came home and you weren't here so I went out and got us a pizza. Have you eaten?" Her voice faded down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Lauren's face flashed scarlet as she spat out a mouthful of semi-brown toothpaste. "I had a little something, but I might be hungry later," she said as she watched the tawny liquid swirl down the drain with a mixture of satisfaction and disappointment. She quickly checked her reflection before breathing a sigh of relief and hurrying to join her sister.

The kitchen, with its humble appliances and plain white cabinets was a far cry from the elegance of Elisha's home, but it filled Lauren with the sense of comfort she'd need for a normal conversation.

"So how did it go?" Jennifer mumbled through a mouthful of pepperoni stuffed crust.

Lauren tried to hide the shake in her voice as she pulled out a chair from the kitchen island and sat down opposite her sister. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Your interview! The one you've been blabbing about all week! The one that's supposed to launch your career as a, uh, whatever you're supposed to be these days." Jennifer continued, biting and ripping at her pizza like a lion stripping meat off of a fresh kill.

"Oh that...yeah, it was good." Lauren muttered. Lauren held her hands up to the light, checking her nails. She focused on where the mint green had chipped in a few places, avoiding Jennifer's gaze.

Jennifer took another bite and smirked. "Just good, huh? Seriously? You didn't mess it up again, did you?"

"It was fine," Lauren said, wiggling her fingers. She eyeballed the pizza box. Hot-n-ready screamed in big orange letters on the side. She wished she felt hungry enough to eat some. Her abdomen flexed in an angry growl. She shifted in her chair, hoping Jennifer wouldn't notice.

Jennifer eyeballed Lauren's detached expression. She opened her mouth, but closed it without speaking.

"So, what did you guys get up to tonight?" Lauren seized upon the lull to change the subject.

"Natalie and I went to a concert," Jennifer said, her eyes suddenly glistening. "The band played covers, but it was like a whole production and stuff. There was fire, video screens, and the guys..." She rolled her eyes into her head over a delirious smile. "The singer was so hot! Like, way hot! You should go with us next time!"

"Oh neat." Lauren's response was flat. Her eyes took on a thick, almost milky glaze.

Jennife paused mid bite and squinted at Lauren. "What is going on with you tonight? You look like that time Mom said you smelled like weed and you had like, nothing to say so you just sat there mumbling like a dipstick."

"Didn't she only say that because YOU told her?" Lauren snapped back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jennifer began to giggle, but quieted herself as a second slice of pizza was rammed into her mouth. She rolled her eyes again as she chewed.

"Seriously, you tell mom and dad everything!" Lauren coiled.

"I don't tell them everything," Jennifer protested, a hint of defensiveness in her voice. She crammed the rest of her slice into her maw, her bulging cheeks precluding any further conversation.

"Whatever," Lauren grumbled.

She watched her sister chew in her exaggerated way and allowed her mind to wander. She imagined snapping her fingers, turning Jennifer's mouthful of pizza into an oozing lump of shit. The corners of her mouth jumped up, mostly because she thought it was funny, but she felt an involuntary charge between her legs when Jennifer audibly swallowed. If only I had the power, she thought.

"So, is that why you won't tell me how it went tonight?"

"Why do you want to know? I did an interview, I got a whole lotta work to get done ok? Stop bugging me!"

"Sure." Jennifer let out an annoyed grunt.

Lauren felt the sting of pain underneath her sister's curt response. She forced herself into a smile. "We haven't really talked a lot since you got back, how do you like Western? Have you met any hot guys yet?"

"A couple, but they're all just animals that want one thing and one thing only." Jennifer grinned and gave her rump a playful smack. "And I don't think it ever crossed any of their minds to be any good at it!" She twisted her mouth and her brow furrowed. I mean, you've been with guys who could make you uh...you know...cum right?"

Lauren felt a sympathetic twitch of pain for her sister. Her first year and a half of college brought plenty of guys who only cared about themselves, or just didn't have a clue what they were doing, but there had been one guy...and now one girl, but she wouldn't be sharing that!

She thought back to the first night she and Anthony figured out the right combination of dirty talk and manual stimulation for her to climax while he was inside of her. She warmed to the delicious memory. "Yes," she said, "quite a few times actually. You never have?" Her brow furrowed.

"Well, I don't think the guys I've had know how to do it, you know? It's not like they have their own vaginas to practice on...even if they did, I don't think, I mean, I..." Jennifer trailed off, her eyes seemed to wander to every point in the room except Lauren's face. "It just sucks being a girl sometimes you know? Anyway, I don't really see what the big deal with sex is. Love guys, but sex...maybe they're all just dicks."

"I don't think that at all. Did anyone mistreat you? You have people you can talk to on campus, you know." Lauren queried, her eyes suddenly wide with concern for her sister.

"No no, nothing like that at all. Just nobody really seems to be able to do anything for me. Like, it feels good, but the ache is still there where they're done...it's always there." Her face lost most of its expression for a moment. She twitched her nose like a rabbit. "They've all been nice guys though, I mean, except Brian, he was an asshole, but you knew that!" Jennifer laughed but her gaze fell as she suppressed a scowl. Her eyes darkened through her forced smile. "Maybe I need somebody like Anthony. You were crazy to let him go."

"Hey, anything's possible," Lauren's face shifted as she thought of Anthony. Even with recent events, his memory could still force itself on her affections and twist them into confusion.

"How are you doing post Anthony then? I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen you bring anyone back here yet." Jennifer leaned in, her sharp blue eyes casting a deep, unyielding stare.

"I told you, I've been on a couple dates, I just haven't met the right...person yet." Lauren deflected.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I believe that." Her pupils narrowed as she spoke. "I can tell when you're lying to me, you know. You have that 'met somebody' look about you...and you're being weird tonight."

Lauren shifted in her chair, regarding her sister with unease. "No I'm not! And I'm not lying, Jen. It's been hard to meet people with work and everything. I'm just nervous about this job. Really!"

"Sure, your 'job'. As far as I can tell, you spend the whole day playing on your phone and call it 'research!' Mom's gonna make you go back to the garden center if you don't get paid for something soon. She told me!"

Lauren winced and felt the tingle remain at the base of her neck much longer than she would have liked it to. Even with her bratty tone, there was a disconcerting womanliness in Jennifer's behavior. Lauren decided she needed an out.

"Well, about that, I should really get an outline going before my notes get cold," she said, scraping her chair across the tile floor as she stood.

"Really? Ok, I guess." Jennifer's eyes fell to her lap. Lauren couldn't tell if she bought her story about work. It wasn't untrue. She did need to write, and she really did need money.

Jennifer appeared to be working up another snotty question but her eyes soon darted back to the kitchen table, fixed on another slice of pizza.

"Good luck!" She pulled the corners of her mouth into a smile. "Natalie went to some guy's apartment after the concert, I think he's one of the backup guys for the band or something. Maybe he'll know how to make her cum. I'll give you a full report if I find out, but I think I'll just watch some TV and go to bed." She turned around to rummage in the refrigerator. "Can I?" She wagged a Coors light over her shoulder.

Lauren stifled a laugh, her mouth hung open for a moment as she considered a lecture about the dangers of underage drinking. She could only imagine what Alan Thompson might think of his youngest daughter getting trashed on Coors light. She let out a giggle that she managed to pivot into a cough. He probably wouldn't approve of his oldest daughter becoming a human sewer pipe either. "Yeah, sure, you're twenty in a couple weeks, knock yourself out."

Lauren sighed and relief washed over her eyes. With any luck, Jennifer would spend the rest of the evening sneaking beers and watching trash TV, forgetting all about this by tomorrow.

Jennifer excitedly cracked open her drink, taking a long sip as she watched Lauren vanish up the carpeted staircase.

Bathed in the soft glow of her desk lamp, Lauren's expression was as blank as the screen of her laptop. Her Zoom recorder lay idle in one hand while she spun her glasses by the temple arm in the other. Safe in her own room, with only her own thoughts to keep her company, she wondered how she may react to hearing Elisha's voice again.

She had always found the first conversation or meeting after sex a bit awkward and though this wasn't exactly that, her emotions may not know the difference.

She could remember more than a few nights, laying awake next to a sleeping partner, gazing into the darkness, apprehensive for the next morning, the awkward small talk and the walk of shame. She remembered the nights in her own apartment, her anxious face glowing a soft blue as she lay on her side, nervously scrolling through her phone and dreading a text that may or may not come.

Even with Anthony, it had been a few days. She found out later that his friends, his bros as he liked to call them, gave him the advice to wait. She could have killed them, but perhaps they were right. If she knew how he felt that first night, things could have turned out differently and possibly for the worse! Regardless, she would have loved to have known right away rather than being forced to languish for three agonizing days.

Her hands caressed her keyboard. She moved her fingers to delicately trace the contoured ridges of each key but made no progress in the way of actual composition. Writing was the furthest thing from her mind. All she wanted was to do was call Elisha.

Was Elisha thinking about her? Was she furiously masturbating to the thought of her pumping liquid shit down her throat? Did she feel shameful about what they had done? Was she regretting it? Would she ever want to speak to Lauren again?

Her mind flashed to just a few hours before. As they said their goodbyes and Elisha's radiant face receded into the distance, it felt as if there was no doubt they'd meet again soon. Going home was a formality, a thing to do out of expectation, a prerequisite for the sun to rise the next day. Of course they'd see each other as soon as possible but, could she be certain? Maybe Elisha felt differently.

Perhaps this wasn't Elisha's first time at all. Maybe she regularly ensnared submissive women and Lauren was just the latest in a long line. Maybe Lauren's infatuation was the result of Elisha's dominant personality and a well practiced ability to manipulate others. She was an accomplished actress with hundreds of videos to prove it wasn't she?

No, Lauren thought. Maybe if this had been vanilla sex that might be true, or even vanilla BDSM if there was such a thing. No, begging to eat somebody else's shit over their own objections had to be something Lauren wanted to do herself. Something she'd wanted all along, even if she didn't know it.

There was a connection, there had to be! Thinking over her history of sexual activity, she realized that she had never been truly attracted to a man unless she also loved his mind, body, and soul, so why should it be any different just because Elisha was a woman? Did she love her? Maybe. Yes? Who could say? Eventually? They'd just met, but maybe she just knew...she ate the woman's shit for God's sake! That had to mean something. It's not like she was the kind of person who would just set herself up in the women's toilet at the train station and take all comers...right?

Lauren felt her stomach rip as she thought about how that would work. Would she handcuff herself to the toilet? Would she make a sign? What would the sign for a human toilet even look like?

She was so lost in thought, imagining a sign for a women's restroom that had the little stick figure kneeling behind another more dominant stick figure that she barely registered the low hum of her phone. It took her even longer to realize that this wasn't the usual spam. She casually picked it up and studied the screen, a video call from an unknown number.

Wait, she hadn't saved Elisha's contact yet!

Lauren held her breath as she pressed accept.

As it turned out, Elisha's first words were those of an apology.

"I'm sorry," her soft voice came from a darkened room on the other side of the call. "I almost hung up. When you didn't answer, I thought maybe you didn't want to talk to me." As she continued, a white flash blew out the screen as a lamp came on, "Click!"

The camera adjusted and Elisha's otherworldly beauty came into focus. Her bright eyes met Lauren with adoration. Freshly showered, the rippling curls of her raven black hair cascaded down either side of her elvin face before flaring out over a silk emerald green night robe. Lauren wasn't sure if the robe was supposed to be of the 'intimate encounters' variety but she was beginning to find that Elisha could make anything sexy just by allowing it to hang off her goddess body. The large triangular patch of skin not covered by the robe showed the delicate line of her collarbone as it met the base of her slim neck. Further down, the fine silk strained along the outline of her breasts. The wrinkles of concern spreading on Elisha's face only made her appear more beautiful.

"Oh no, I, I..." Lauren cleared her throat, grabbed a bottle of water off her desk, and took a long swig. "I was actually..." She took a deep breath. "I was actually about to call you..." It was unsettling to see Elisha's natural beauty here, in her own room, but she was glad for the comfort of her new friend. At this moment, the only person she could or wanted to talk to.