An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie gathered up her nerve and admitted it, deciding just to confess the truth.

"I was thinking how hot it would be to see you get fucked!" Natalie moaned, her own voice indicating the desire she felt growing inside her. "I was thinking how sexy it would be to see you suck cock and how beautiful you'd look getting fucked by a big, thick dick pulsating inside your hot, yummy pussy! And I was thinking about how gorgeous you'd look with hot, white streaks of cum dripping off your face and your big tits!"

"Oh my God! Nat!" Scarlett gasped in shock over the words coming from Natalie's sweet mouth but also getting very turned on from them. "You're nuts!"

Natalie had to agree. This was nuts. But she was glad she had done it and the smile on Scarlett's face made clear she was glad too.

It had been almost a fluke thought at first. She and Scarlett had gone to the gym together. Usually they worked out at home with private trainers but they also belonged to a gym with their friends too. It was a special gym, one that was for women only and catered to a rich and famous clientele. The gym offered privacy and personal attention and it was a place its clients knew they could actually work out in without worrying about being gawked at or hassled or hit on or have to worry about anyone with a phone taking pictures or video of them in the locker room or at their sweatiest and least attractive on the gym floor.

This one day they had been looking to get a workout in together and Natalie had noticed the way one of the trainers had been very focused on Scarlett. He had definitely been staring at her the whole time she had been there and he had been a little too eager to help her with her form and adjusting her body into the right positon. He had been a little too quick to get his hands on Scarlett's body and he had hung around too closely after.

Part of Natalie couldn't blame him for being so interested. She knew how beautiful Scarlett was. She knew how sexy Scarlett was. And she knew how good Scarlett looked in workout clothes, especially ones that hinted at the erotic curve of her large breasts and that tightly clung to the round cheeks of her luscious ass. Natalie could barely keep her hands off of Scarlett when she looked like that so she certainly understood his interest. But at the same time Scarlett was hers! Not his!

They really hadn't gone "public" with their relationship. They hadn't done the cover of People Magazine the way Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku had. They didn't teasingly hint at things on their social media the way Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato did. And they certainly hadn't been like Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears were since Christina had pretty much taken out billboards to announce to the world that she and Britney were fucking.

That wasn't their style. They weren't women who liked to go public about private matters. But the important people in their lives knew they were dating and Natalie had felt a reflexive surge of jealousy when she had seen him touching her girlfriend and flirting with her, especially when it had been clear that Scarlett had been responding. She hadn't pulled away from his touch or told him to stop. She had laughed at what he was saying to her and, to Natalie's eyes, she had looked receptive to it.

Natalie wasn't usually the jealous type but her first instinct was to go over there and shove him away from Scarlett. Of course she hadn't but she had felt that jealousy inside her and had spent the rest of the time at the gym with it on her mind.

She and Scarlett didn't have a traditional relationship. They weren't in the strictest sense monogamous since they both still enjoyed playing with other women just like Kirsten and Eliza and most certainly like Britney and Christina did. But that certainly hadn't meant that Natalie would have been okay with Scarlett fucking a guy. Just thinking about it had made Natalie mad and jealous...until it hadn't.

Natalie knew she tended to overthink things sometimes and that she could often overuse analytical reasoning on matters that should have been decided pure instinct. But she couldn't help it and she had churned over in her mind again and again the idea of Scarlett being receptive to a man coming onto her. Natalie had burned with a jealousy that Scarlett had given her no real reason to have.

However, somewhere along the line those thoughts had changed from possessiveness and jealousy to something much more unexpected. Maybe it had been the adrenaline and endorphins from her workout. But whatever the reason, Natalie's anger had turned into curiosity. She had begun wondering what would happen if Scarlett had gone for it, right then and there in the gym.

What if Scarlett had responded to the flirting by yanking down the trainer's shorts and freeing his cock? Natalie could instinctively tell he was hung. He carried himself with the kind of confidence that men had when they knew they had something women liked. What if Scarlett had pulled out his dick and had started blowing him right in the middle of the gym? What if she had put those dicksucking lips of hers to good use by sucking that big cock in front of everyone?

What if Scarlett had pulled off of that cock with a wet pop and waved her hand to get Natalie to come over to her? What if the two of them had shared that cock together? What if they had put on a show for everyone at the gym, including their friends, to see as they had sucked that cock and let him come all over their faces so they could lick it off each other and kiss? What if they had done more? What if they had taken off all their workout clothes and bent over those machines and let him fuck them both, going back and forth from pussy to pussy as they had given themselves completely over to cock lust?

Natalie had found herself getting wet at the thought of it. She had been shocked at her own filthy fantasy and had shoved it right out of her mind. And of course Scarlett's flirty behavior had been nothing more than friendliness and nothing had happened between her and trainer other than them talking for a little bit. Natalie hadn't brought it up at all and hadn't held it against Scarlett for being friendly with a man.

But the thoughts had lingered for Natalie. Not the ones of jealousy. The ones of arousal. The ones of how hot it would have been to see Scarlett sucking cock. The ones of how even hotter it would have been to join her and for the both of them to fuck him. Those had stayed and Natalie couldn't stop getting hot over them.

She hadn't been with a guy in so long. Ever since her limo ride seduction with Kirsten and that night with her and Eliza, Natalie simply hadn't needed men. She'd had good male lovers. She hadn't felt as though making love to a man was an unsatisfying experience. Women were simply better. They could do things to her that no man ever could. She loved that. She needed that. She hadn't had to feel desire for a man because women were what she had wanted.

Natalie didn't know if she was like totally a lesbian but she sure felt like one these days and she knew she wanted to be with Scarlett. So maybe she was gay. She had never thought that much about it. She had just liked being with women and she was in love with Scarlett so she had just followed her own heart.

Still, Natalie hadn't been able to get the idea of her girlfriend fucking a man out of her head though. She had no idea when the last time Scarlett had been with a man had been. And the idea of doing this with her had been so arousing and so kinky. Natalie had wanted to surprise Scarlett with something special and what could have been more surprising than this?

What had really cinched it though had been a conversation she'd had with Britney Spears. She and Britney had been friends for years, long before they'd even realized they'd both had lust for women in common. In fact the time Britney had surprised her with that knowledge by seducing her right in the changing room while they were buying bikinis was one of her hottest memories.

She and Britney had gone off to get a spa day in together and they'd been in the sauna. Natalie had kept her towel on but Britney had been way bolder, as she always was, and had dropped her towel so she could lay back there naked. And in between staring at beads of sweat running down Britney's glorious tits, Natalie had broached this subject to her.

Natalie knew Christina still flirted with guys sometimes. She knew Christina would fuck pretty much anything that moved in fact. So she had asked Britney if she ever got jealous when she saw Christina with a guy and, more pressingly, she had asked her if she had ever wanted to join in and fuck a man with her.

Britney had giggled in response and had teased Natalie, asking her if what she really wanted was some cock and she was projecting that onto Scarlett. And when Natalie had blushed in response, Britney had gotten all the answer she had needed.

Fortunately, Britney had an answer for Natalie. No, she didn't get jealous because she knew that no matter who Christina fucked, that she only loved her. And yes she had joined in on that a few times. Swearing Natalie to secrecy, Britney had confessed that during the big mansion Christmas party when everyone had gone so crazy on the spiked punch, Christina had practically hurled herself at Fluffy when she had caught her bodyguard fucking Rose McGowan.

Christina had needed Fluffy's huge cock so badly when she had seen her fucking her sexual mentor she had even threatened to fire Fluffy if he hadn't given it to her too. And that of course had made Fluffy snap and he had fucked the brat right out of Christina, taking her hard and slamming that dark cock into her cunt as she had begged for more. It had been so fucking hot, Britney had confessed, that she had joined in and sucked Fluffy off while he had fucked Christina.

She had slurped Christina's cum right off of Fluffy's cock and then let him come in her mouth so she could snowball it with Gwen Stefani. It had been so fucking hot and Britney had loved doing it. It had been so fucking naughty and fun especially since she had been the only one who could really remember it.

Natalie had been so amazed to hear that. God that had been such a wild fucking party. She barely remembered any of it and she definitely didn't remember that. But Britney had had other sexy secrets to tell her, about how she had wanted to do something like that again except be even nastier.

Britney had known about a special service that provided skilled, equipped men to its clientele. And she had needed their specialized services for something she had planned for Christina. She knew what her fiancé loved. She knew what Christina wanted. So Britney had arranged for a birthday gangbang for her lover, hiring the 10 hottest, most hung and blackest men to make Christina's night.

Britney had told Natalie about everything about how Christina had eagerly gorged herself on those 10 massive black dicks and how she had been such a happy little birthday girl slut. Britney hadn't held anything back when she had eagerly told this story to Natalie. She told her everything about how Christina had literally torn her own clothes off when she had seen what Britney had gotten her and how she had let all 10 men circle around her so she could drop to her knees and suck them all off, slurping their cocks into her mouth sometimes two at a time while her hands grabbed two more hard poles and stroked them off.

Christina had been in cock heaven that night, Britney had said, letting them fuck her right there on the floor as she lay on her back and sucked two cocks, turning her head from side to side repeatedly to go back and forth, while stroking off two more, letting another slide between her big tits and spreading open her legs for them to fuck her insatiable pussy all night long.

Britney excitedly talked about every position they had Christina in and how she could fuck them any way she wanted. She did them on all fours. She did them on her back. She took on two or three at a time. She sat on their faces and made them tongue fuck her pussy and ass and offered up all of her holes for their hard, ebony cocks. She got soaked with cum from head to toe after hours of fucking and Britney had loved how happy it had made Christina.

It had been so hot that Britney hadn't been able to resist joining in. She told Natalie how hot it had been to see Christina take cock in all of her holes and how with 10 huge dicks there to play with, she had found herself aching to get fucked too. It had been such a wild night, Britney had moaned, full of cock and cum, and how good and sore she and Christina had both felt in the morning.

The idea of that had really turned Natalie on, so much that she had found herself slipping off her towel in the sauna and touching herself, something that had naturally enticed Britney to crawl right between Natalie's legs and give her something really good to sweat over.

And while Britney had tongue fucked her to a hot, steamy orgasm in the sauna, Natalie hadn't been able to stop thinking about how sexy it must have been for both Christina and Britney to take on all of those guys at once. It had convinced Natalie to actually try this for her and Scarlett.

Of course she hadn't wanted to exactly duplicate what Britney had done. 10 guys was way too much for her. She didn't want anything even close to that. Four definitely was more her speed. That meant there'd be enough men there for it to be really kinky but not so much that it turned into something that belonged in a porn video.

And she wasn't into the "black guy" thing like Christina was. But she had been told she could order whatever she wanted from this service and she had done it. Natalie couldn't believe it. She had almost talked herself out of it so many times but she ultimately had summoned all her nerve and she had done it.

She had actually called the number Britney had given her and she had ordered men for the night like she was ordering pizza or flowers or an edible arrangement. And she had prioritized diversity too. One white guy. One Black man, One Latino. One Asian. She had specially requested the 20-30 age range too. She didn't want any performance issues. Natalie wanted them young and virile so she and Scarlett could go all night with this.

The only other thing she had made sure to specify was that their cocks had to be big. She wasn't about to spend this night with just average. She wanted big. Not like freaky size or anything. That again was more of a Christina style than her. Just big. Seven inches plus. And as she looked at those dangling dicks on her diverse group of boy toys, Natalie knew the agency had delivered.

She had set some firm ground rules though. She didn't want any of these guys to kiss her or Scarlett. That was too intimate for her. She wanted this to be sex and nothing more. She didn't even want to know their names. They were just cocks to her and Scarlett. She had been assured that would be fine. She could have anything she wanted and she didn't need to know anything about them.

And Natalie hadn't wanted this in her bedroom either. That was a place that was only for her and Scarlett and their most special friends. That was a place for making love. She didn't want men to fuck her there. But the guest room was perfect. There was plenty of room for all of them but it didn't feel as intimate in there.

So with those boundaries in place, Natalie felt comfortable enough to actually do this and she wanted Scarlett to know it was okay.

"Suck them! Suck all of their cocks if you want to!" Natalie urged her lover as they both took in the sight of the four naked men, all of them moving a bit closer as Natalie beckoned them forward. "Let them fuck you! I want to see it! I want to watch you with a guy! I want to see you get fucked!"

Scarlett still couldn't believe this was happening. This was surreal. But the fact was those big dicks looked so good to her and she wanted to get them rock hard. She was in a relationship with Natalie but she had never stopped looking at men...or other women for that matter.

She wasn't cheating on Natalie or anything. Just looking. She had looked at other men with every boyfriend she had ever been with and at other women too. She had always been attracted to both men and women and while she had once thought she was more straight than lesbian, lately she had been reconsidering that. Natalie was just so special to her and she had never loved a boyfriend like she loved her girlfriend.

She had still checked out hot guys though, more like she was appreciating the sexiness of their bodies though and not because she had any intention of sleeping with them. She could still check out the menu even if she wasn't going to order anything from it. But if Natalie was going to insist...

"Are you sure?" Scarlett asked, not upsetting Natalie or making her girlfriend jealous the most important thing to her.

"I'm positive," Natalie insisted. "Let me show you!"

Natalie then did something that even shocked herself. The men were close enough now for them to touch and Natalie did something she hadn't done in forever. She reached out and erotically grasped a cock in her hand, sensually stroking it and sliding it right into her mouth as she bent over on the bed to be able to swallow it. She had an actual flesh and blood penis in her mouth for the first time in years and it filled her with such a taboo thrill as she began to blow this man whose name she didn't even know.

"Holy shit!" Scarlett gasped, shocked and also incredibly turned on at the sight of Natalie sucking a cock. "Nat! Oh my God!"

A giddy giggle came out of Scarlett's mouth and if Natalie was going to do this, then she wasn't going to deny herself. These men looked really fucking sexy with toned, tight bodies and well-developed muscles. And if those big cocks were just going to hang there...

"Mmmmm you're mine now stud!" Scarlett purred in her husky voice, her pussy getting wetter by the second as she watched Natalie suck cock.

Scarlett grabbed the first cock she could get her hand on. It happened to be the Latino guy's and she began caressing it, moaning as he hardened in her hand.

"Can you talk?" Scarlett teased him, having not ignored that the men had remained silent this whole time.

"Only if you want me to," he replied with a groan as Scarlett expertly stimulated him, getting him to harden in her hand. "We're here for whatever you want to pay us to do."

"Ohhhh fuck, Nat! You brought in man whores?" Scarlett laughed while turning her head to watch Natalie struggling sexily to get the well-hung Asian man's cock down her throat as he hardened to his full nine inches. "I can't believe it!"

Scarlett had been wondering where Natalie had found these guys but now she could surmise the correct answer and she loved it. This was perfect. She and Natalie could have as much fun as they wanted with these guys and never have to worry about seeing them again.

Natalie would have answered Scarlett but her mouth was full of dick and all she could do was moan in response, confirming her assertion. She had only intended to just give him a few sucks and then let Scarlett have all of the men while she watched but she hadn't been able to help herself. She hadn't had a real cock in her mouth in so long. Just strap-ons and this felt so naughty and good all at once. Once she had gotten her first taste of this big cock, Natalie hadn't been able to help herself.

Of course it helped that seeing his sexy Asian body had reminded her of an unrequited crush she'd had on a guy she knew at Harvard. She had been pretty social while she was there but she hadn't been part of the rich, obnoxious party circle. She'd been more with the sexy nerd clique and this guy reminded her of someone she'd always wanted to sleep with but had never had the nerve to actually make a move on.