An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made her want his cock even more and Natalie just closed her eyes and sucked on it, imagining she was back in her dorm room giving him a blowjob and tasting her crush's big dick. It was making her so wet to do this and when she opened her eyes and glanced over at Scarlett her wetness got even stronger.

Scarlett had two guys in her hands now. She was stroking off the Latino guy with one hand and the other was now wrapped around the stiffening cock of the Black guy as Scarlett licked her lips.

"Mmmmm so you boys have to do everything we say, huh?" Scarlett moaned. "All you hunks of man meat are ours to play with?"

That got her dual nods from both men she was jerking off and Scarlett smiled wickedly as she envisioned exactly what she could do to them and what they could all do to her.

"Oooooh fuck! Mmm we're all going to have lots of fun tonight!" Scarlett said.

"Yeah? You gonna get nasty for us?" the Latino guy moaned out as his cock began to throb in Scarlett's soft, skilled hand.

"We'll see if you fucking deserve nasty," Scarlett teased while stroking both men off to full hardness. "You have to earn that. Mmmm Natalie gets my nasty side any time she wants. She gets to eat my pussy and fuck my ass and get all over these big tits of mine! Let's see if you boys can earn that. Mmmm for now you'd better just enjoy this!"

And they certainly did enjoy it as Scarlett slid the black cock right into her mouth. He had plumped up so nicely in her soft hand and she wrapped her lips around him while jacking off the Latino guy. Scarlett hadn't sucked a real cock in a long time but her skills had not left her and she glided her lips up and down his ebony inches, leaving a wet glaze of her saliva all over his cock.

Scarlett then popped her lips off of him with a big smile on her face and started sucking off the Latino guy. She wrapped her hand back around the black cock and spread her drool all over his shaft and even down to his swollen balls as she began sucking off the other men, letting her famous lips wrap around his meat to pleasure him while he savored his masculine taste.

Natalie moaned as she watched it out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't using her hands on the Asian guy, just her lips and she liked it when he grabbed her head, not too forcefully, and used that leverage to start pushing himself down her throat. She liked the feel of him taking her like that as he pushed into her mouth and down her throat.

Natalie began bobbing her lips up and down his shaft faster and saliva really started to drip out of her mouth all over his cock. But at the same time she kept looking over at Scarlett as she took on two men at once. She looked so fucking sexy like that. Natalie liked seeing her girlfriend acting like a slut for cock even more than she had thought she would and she suddenly realized that there were three men being pleasured and four men in the bedroom.

The poor white guy wasn't getting any love at all and Natalie impetuously decided to change that. After all, if Scarlett could have two guys, then so could she.

"Come here," Natalie said seductively after sliding her lips off of the Asian guy. "Bring me that big cock!"

The words coming out of her own mouth thrilled her and as he got closer, Natalie opened wide and sucked him right into her mouth while she used her hand to caress her new Asian friend and even reach down to play with his balls a bit. Natalie giggled when she immediately noticed the white guy was circumcised. She wondered if he was Jewish. Her parents had always wanted her to find a nice Jewish boy to settle down with so it had been quite a shock for them when she had told them she had found a nice Jewish girl instead.

She was just glad they didn't know what their good little girl was doing now and she began sucking the white guy off. She gagged a little as his big dick filled her mouth but she managed to suppress her reflex and swallow him down deeper as she wrapped her hand around his girth. Natalie moaned and felt her pussy get even hotter in her lingerie, her wetness soaking the material, as she swallowed that cock and felt him pushing down her throat.

This was so fucking naughty and she loved it. She was being such a bad girl. She hadn't done anything like this with a man...well ever. She had never been with multiple men. She had never really unleashed her own slutty side until she had started being with girls and she wanted to do it now.

"Mmmmm gawd smack my face with it!" Natalie moaned as she slid her mouth off of the white guy for a moment and stared lustfully up at the Asian guy. "Slap my pretty fucking face with your big cock! Treat me like a slut!"

Natalie felt so exhilarated as she said that and the pleasure grew when the Asian guy did exactly what she said, smacking her face with his throbbing erection and getting her own saliva onto her face. And when the white guy did it too, spanking her soft, famous features with his hard cock, Natalie cooed in unrestrained lust.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss mmmm fuckkkk treat me like a bad girl! I'm so fucking naughty!" Natalie moaned. "I brought you all here to fuck us all night long! Mmmm gimmie those cocks! Smack my face with them! Show me what little sluts like me get!"

Natalie had lately been thinking a lot about how hot it was to be taken by stronger women, bustier women, women with big, luscious curves. She dreamed about women with big tits and big asses and big muscles and just all of them overwhelming her and using her like a tiny little slut. But this was nothing she had envisioned. She liked it though. She liked it a lot. She loved feeling their hard cocks smack her face. She loved knowing they were hard for her.

They were both so big and Natalie stuck her tongue out in a slutty desire for them both, letting them spank their hard dicks against her tongue as she slid it over their swollen cock heads and tasted their precum. Her pussy continued to soak her underwear as she did it too and her nipples were so fucking hard under her teddy. Natalie felt like such a slut and yet she could also see that her more experienced girlfriend was outdoing her yet again.

"Mmmmm fuckkkk I want you both! Fucking cram them into my mouth!" Scarlett lustfully demanded. "Come on you kinky fuckers! Stuff my mouth full of cock! Shove them both in! Gimmie both of those cocks! I know you fucks have been dreaming about this, haven't you? The fucking Black Widow sucking your cocks! Mmmm yesssss!"

Scarlett's kinky words, which made her sexy voice sound even more seductive, were cut off when they did exactly what she was asking and shared her mouth. The Latino pushed his cock in first and his African American colleague went next, both of them filling up Scarlett's mouth and making her gag and drool all over them,

She forced her mouth down over both of them to swallow them as best she could and push past her own gag reflex. The long, strands of saliva began dripping out of her mouth and down her chin into the cleavage created by her big tits in her barely there lingerie. Scarlett moaned as she felt her own drool run between her boobs and she began sucking both of them harder, playing with both of their balls as they fucked her face together.

Natalie looked on in lust and envy that Scarlett could do that with such ease. She found herself wanting to try that too and letting both of these well-hung men for hire fuck her face together. She wanted them use her and fuck her mouth until her throat was sore but she held back from actually doing it. She was still a bit nervous about this and she didn't want to push herself too far.

Still Scarlett looked so sexy like that kneeling on the bed next to her with her tits practically hanging out of her teddy and both of those cocks being crammed down her throat. Natalie began to wonder if Scarlett had been with multiple guys before. Had she sucked two cocks into her mouth at the same time before tonight? Had she been with two guys? Had she been with more? Had she been gangbanged like Britney had arranged for Christina?

Natalie shivered at the thought of a bunch of men taking Scarlett and using her like that. What would her gorgeous, sexy girlfriend look like getting cock in her mouth and her pussy and in her ass all at the same time? How hot would it be if she was getting her big tits fucked at the same time too? And then Natalie shivered even more over the idea of herself getting fucked like that?

Oh God! What would that be like? She could get gangbanged by all four of these men. She knew Scarlett would want to see it. The thought of all of her holes being fucked at the same time while another one of these men roughly grabbing her little tits and making them squeeze around his cock terrified her and aroused her all at once. What would it be like to let these men use her like a piece of meat?

Natalie felt like she could come just from thinking about it but she didn't dare actually make it happen...at least not yet. She was too intimidated by it even as it also turned her on and she just started sucking these cocks more. She opened wide and let the white guy push his dick down her throat and then yanked her mouth off of him to wrap her lips around the Asian guy, going back and forth from cock to cock and enjoying how big and hard they were as she sucked and drooled and moaned like a whore while she swallowed their dicks down.

Both Natalie and Scarlett were moaning from what they were doing to these men. They sucked and stroked and got their hands and lips all over these huge, hard cocks. And it was such a thrill for them to be doing this in front of each other. Both of them kept darting their eyes toward the other, seeing how sexy they both looked sucking and stroking dick. That inspired them to suck even harder as Scarlett got more turned on from Natalie with dick in her beautiful face and Natalie eager to follow suit with everything Scarlett was doing.

The lesbian lovers both had cock fever and they showed it. Scarlett pulled her lips off of both men when she found herself desperately needing to breathe and as soon as she gasped in her breath she began dragging her tongue over both swollen pricks. She dragged her tongue on the underside of the Black man's cock to taste her own gooey saliva off of him and then circled her tongue over the rest of his dark meat to lick him all over.

Then Scarlett did the same to the Latino man, tasting her own saliva all over his cock and then dragging her tongue down to his swollen balls to lick them too. He shuddered and moaned as Scarlett licked his balls and she then did him one better by wrapping her lips around his nuts to start slurping on them.

"Fuckkkkk!" the man groaned out when Scarlett sucked on his balls and Natalie giggled and moaned over how hot and naughty it looked.

So she did the same. She started sucking on the Asian guy's balls, licking downward first to spread her saliva around with her tongue before she started slurping them to taste her own drool. Natalie got so turned on seeing Scarlett doing it that she mimicked it. She wrapped her lips around his balls and sucked one and then the other before stretching her own limits just a bit by opening her mouth wide and sucking both of his nuts into her mouth at the same time.

Then she pulled off his drool coated sacs and did the same to the white guy. She ran her tongue all over his swollen balls and then sucked them, one at a time at first and then both together as she got such a naughty rush from sucking their balls. It was so much fun for her to do this and act like a bad girl. It turned Natalie on more than she had ever thought it would and what she loved best was Scarlett was right there with it.

Natalie also felt like it had bene a smart decision by her to do this in the guest bedroom and not her own. This way it was more like a fantasy and a one-night indulgence. If it had been in her room in the bed she loved to share with Scarlett it would have felt too real. This way she could be wilder and naughtier while still knowing she had a girlfriend she loved and who she would go back to "normal" with once they'd had their fun with these boys and they left.

"Mmmm fuck me!" Natalie moaned as she pulled her mouth off those swollen white balls and let the Asian guy grab her by her dark hair and more forcefully this time push his cock down her throat. "Yesssss! Fuck me like a slut! Fuck my pretty mouth! Mmmm gawwwwd make me choke on your big fucking cock!"

Natalie moaned out so submissively again and again as the men started to use her more openly. They took turns, just like they knew Natalie wanted, fucking her mouth and stuffing their cocks down her throat as she bobbed up and down on them, sucking them off one at a time. She could go from white cock to Asian cock and back again and again and again and get them wetter each time as they both would hold her by her soft hair and fuck her face hard, but yet not too hard,

Neither of them gave her more than she could handle and she loved that. It made her feel slutty and nasty but didn't make her feel like she couldn't breathe or that they were being too rough with her. It was exactly what she wanted. She felt like she was being taken while it was still something she was completely consenting to and that she felt in control of even as her pussy dripped from the idea she wasn't in control at all and that these men could use her as fuck meat and ravish her tiny little body with their huge cocks and strong muscles.

Scarlett was far more aggressive in her treatment of the men. She was all over their cocks, shoving them both back down her throat again and gagging lustfully on them before pulling off with a big, happy gasp and sucking and licking her snarf off of them. That was happening because she wanted it, because she was grabbing their cocks and cramming down her throat and then she was greedily slurping them down to suck the drool off of them.

She was in completely in control of them both and kept egging them on.

"Come on you fuck boys! Is that all you've got?" Scarlett playfully teased. "Gimmie these fucking dicks! Fuck my famous face! Make me fucking gag on dick! I want these fucking cocks! Fuck me! Show me you're not a couple of pussies! Gimmie all that cock and cum or else I'm going to go back to just fucking only girls again! You have this one chance to prove you're worth seeing how nasty I can get!"

Scarlett's taunting worked effectively and they fucked her face harder, thrusting their hips as she took them on one by one. Scarlett happily swallowed the big, ebony dong in her face, working her lips up and down and making sexy cock slurping sounds as she did it. And she pulled off to swallow the Latino cock after, giving him the same treatment while stroking off the other guy and reveling in their harder thrusts down her throat, their cocks flying into her face and being shoved into her mouth.

It was so much fun and she was getting so turned on from it, just like she could see the two men were. She would go back and forth on them, paying them both lots of slutty loving care and attention and letting each one have her mouth to all to themselves before she would switch back to the other guy and give it to them too. And whatever cock she wasn't sucking she was stroking with such skill and passion that it didn't take long for the men to move past that point of no return.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk I'm gonna come!" the Black man moaned with his cock enveloped by Scarlett's magical lips and that immediately got a reaction from her.

"You'd better be ready to give me some more after!" Scarlett warned as she pulled off of him with a slutty, wet pop. "Don't you dare lose your fucking energy after one orgasm! I want to do a lot more than just suck you off!"

Natalie addressed those concerns though as she yanked off the white cock she had been sucking.

"Don't worry baby," Natalie assured her lover as she recalled personally watching each of them swallow that wonderful blue pill to insure a hard night's work from all of them. "I made sure these boys took their medicine! They'll be good to go all night long!"

"Mmmmm fuck yeah! That's what I wanna hear!" Scarlett assured before she started sucking the Black man off again, gliding her soft, velvety lips up and down his pulsating prick once again before pulling off and then doing the same to the Latino man.

She sucked and stroked them again, going back and forth from cock to cock and stroking whoever she wasn't sucking. She brought both men right to the verge of orgasm and then pulled her mouth off and started beating their cocks furiously, practically milking them for an orgasm.

"Come right here fuck boys!" Scarlett moaned, sticking out her tongue. "Fucking right on my face! Spunk for the Black Widow! Gimmie all that fucking cum but don't you dare go soft because I'm only getting warmed up!"

The men couldn't have controlled themselves even if they had wanted to. Being sucked off by Scarlett Johansson was just too fucking much and the Latino man was the first to erupt as she pumped his cock in her sexy hand. He groaned out and blasted her face with several sticky ropes of cum that coated her lips and pooled up right under her nose as she tilted her face up to get it.

"Ohhh yeahhhh ohhhh fuckkkk more! More fucking cum! Oooooh yeahhhh make me a sticky mess!" Scarlett moaned, her horny body squirming in her teddy as she felt that hot jizz on her face followed by blasts coming from the Black guy's cock next.

His load splashed against her face, getting on her nose and even on her forehead as Scarlett reflexively closed her eyes when she felt it dripping down her skin. She could feel the hot cum mixing together in gooey strands all over her famous features and she groaned out in pleasure from how good it felt to be so bad.

"Oooooooh me too! Do me like that too!" Natalie begged as she pulled off the Asian guy and began furiously stroking both cocks while she was filled with desire from seeing her lover's beautiful face soaked in semen. "Ooooooh come all over my face! I used to NEVER let guys do that to me but you can do it! Come for me! Gimmie all that yummy, hot cum and blast it all over my face! Ooooh fuck I've been a total lesbian lately but now I need your hot cum on my slutty fucking face! Ooooooh yessssssssssssss!"

Natalie cried in delight as the white guy blasted out first with huge streaks of white jizm that shot up her face and into her hair. She had felt girls cum all over her face before and even had felt girls squirt on her face, thanks to Kirsten and Eliza eagerly showing her and Scarlett what Summer Glau had taught them. But she had never felt a guy come all over her face before and it felt so messy and good to have several blasts of hot, white sperm soaking her skin.

The Asian guy had a little bit more stamina but he could only last a few seconds more too with Natalie's soft hand urgently stroking him off. She tilted her cum covered face toward him as he began to groan and Natalie was quickly met by blasts of spunk shooting out of his cock. The first one got up on her forehead and then she tilted her head and directed his cock so it came out on her lips this time, those white blasts of sperm coating her pink lips as she opened them up a bit and swallowed some of those hot drops.

It felt so weird to have men coming on her face but Natalie liked it, especially as the tasted some of that salty essence.

She hadn't tasted a man's cum in so long and she knew she still loved the taste of a woman way more but it was fun to do this again. Part of her wanted to swallow it all but Natalie wanted something even more and it was just what Scarlett wanted too. The two lovers were on the same page and they moved toward each other for a sultry kiss.

The two lesbian girlfriends eagerly kissed each other, sharing the messy taste as their cum-coated lips mashed together. They kissed with an erotic urgency. Both of them were eager to taste the cum on each other's lips and they rubbed them together before they fed it to each other by pressing their tongues together and snowballing the essence back and forth. The cum-filled kisses turned both women on, especially Natalie as she pulled away and began licking Scarlett's face clean.