All Comments on 'An Unexpected Surprise'

by the_jackal1962

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT !

Many thanks ! One of the hottest smoking TV stories ever penned on here! Excellent work - more please!

slimvslimvover 16 years ago
Unexpected

The quality and intensity of the story was what was the unexpected surprise for me. I don't think I would have changed a thing. It was terrific.

-slimv

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

That was an incredible story - one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

EDIT AND CLEAN UP GRAMMAR MORE NEXT TIME. FANTASTIC STORY. I WOULD WANT NIKKI AS A WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!!!

This story was hot! I loved it... Only complaint that I have is that you sometimes mixed up indirect and direct speech which was a bit confusing. Otherwise perfect!

mreneetgmreneetgover 14 years ago
Awesome

What a great story, here's a toast to you in hoping that you get inspired to write another

maxman120smaxman120sover 14 years ago
WOW!

I loved your story. Hope it is true. I am a cross dresser who also has a smoking fetish. I love to smoke 120s for men and have been with a few guys who "Get the fetish" and like it. I have blown about 5 guys while smoking and they also fucked me. Wish I could have been your Sandy! Lets chat! Thanks for the 3 j/o I had while reading this. Well done. Kisses Jilly

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 11 years ago

Fabulous, i too have a ciggy fetish, and i smoke Benson and Hedges full bodied Menthol when i am dressed, and Salem regular sized when i am in "regular" clothes. I really prefer the taste of the B&H,

tipjustintipjustinover 10 years ago
Simply Awesome

For me, my smoking fetish is mostly visual - I love to see the woman draw the smoke in, the snaps, the french inhales, and then I love to watch the ever so sexy exhales - the long thick clouds streaming from between her lips, and the secondary nose exhales. For me to get such a rise out of your story speaks volumes to your skill as a writer - you have the gift of being able to describe a woman's smoking in such a way that I can visualize it perfectly.

On top of that, you describe a sexy as hell transexual woman. I've never had the pleasure of being with one, but would love to.

Thanks for combining 2 of my favorite fetishes!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello, my name is Misty. I first read this story 8 or 9 years ago and have read it a few times since. I was a married "straight" guy for all my life and married over 30 years with an extreme smoking fetish for woman that smoke 120s. About 10 years ago, i had an epiphany and realized i was greatly attracted to cute cds and trans women. I had a few dates (as a guy) and a few longer relationships with cds or trans women. About 6 years ago, a longtime cd i was "dating," one night looked at me and suggested she should make me up and dress me on our next get-together. At first, I laughed at the notion, but she insisted I had feminine features and she would make me look beautiful. I thought it over on my way home that night and decided I'd do it. Well, I was shocked at how pretty i looked and that night Misty was born. I continued to crossdress all while we were together, but when we went our separate ways later that year, i decided i couldn't do it on my own and "purged" for a time. Fast forward to almost 4 years ago and i got the urge again. I met another pretty cd online and we chatted for months. She wanted us to meet in person, but I had very little of my own female things, so the next several months i bought outfits, wigs, breast forms, etc and we finally met. I learned how to do my makeup from youtube make-up tutorials and a month after meeting, we started going out in public together. The first 6 or so months were at a restaurant/bar about halfway between us and after the clubs and stored opened back up full time from the Covid outbreak, we started going to clubs, TG events and parties. It was a natural progression for us both and she left her wife and moved to a TG friendly city and started living as a woman full time a couple years ago. I was a year or so behind her, but got divorced amicably and moved also to another area and have been living as a woman for almost a year. I thought about this story tonight and came on here and after searching i found it and read it once again and got turned on all over again, but this time more from Nikki's point of view. Oh and did i mention, from day one since i dressed and since then since my transition, i've always smoked 120s. VS120 menthols when i could find them or whatever 120s i could locate and since moving I've become a Misty menthol 120 girl. I can picture myself in a bar (they still have some smoking bars here in the south) doing the same thing as Nikki, although i am a total bottom girl especially with men, but everything else sounds sooooo erotically delicious. This was such a well written story and makes me horny every time i read it. Well done!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous