An Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
A scheduled hookup with one top dad turns into a threesome.
1.8k words
4.42
14.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. It is also somewhat messed up, despite being one of the hottest sexual encounters of my life. I don't recommend doing this and if you find yourself in my shoes in a similar situation I would advise not taking part.

On to the story...

A number of years ago, I was in-between relationships and was fine with that, as my work situation was extremely hectic. I had a pretty good ongoing FWB situation, and found myself with an open Sunday afternoon with the house to myself, another rarity as I had multiple roommates. I'd make plans with my friend, done the necessary prep work, and was ready to go... when he cancelled on me.

Fuck.

Not only was I horny, but now I was kind of pissed off - I'd cleaned up, shaved, showered, cleaned myself thoroughly, changed the sheets, and did I mention I was really horny? What's a boy to do except hop online and see if there were any substitutes available. Despite having fairly low - ok, extremely low - expectations, I did find a guy who seemed to fit the bill. 53 years old, masculine, verbal top, and also shockingly close by, I invited him over for a quick BJ and fuck, and he said yes.

Right on time he showed up, and he was totally my type. 6'3, a really solid 200+ pounds, and a nice 7" cut cock. By this time I only had a little while before my roommates were coming back, so I blew him for a while and then he fucked me doggy before shooting a huge load all over my back. A nice, hot quickie. All good so far.

He said email was the best way to keep in touch, because he was married, and often uninstalled apps. He sent me his email and I told him that worked for me, and honestly figured I wouldn't hear anything. I didn't see him on the app again, and I sort of figured it would be a nice but not uncommon one time thing.

I was wrong.

A couple weeks later, he emailed me. "Hey bud! I'm going to be home and have my place to myself on Tuesday morning. Any chance you can get off work and stop by? Maybe 9am? I'd love to fuck that ass again!"

I work a Mon-Fri office job, but I can usually come in late if I need to, and I had plenty of PTO to burn, so I wrote back: "Yes, I can definitely stop by. Wasn't sure I'd hear from you, but yeah I'm down to get fucked again for sure!"

He wrote back almost immediately: "Great - looking forward to it. I've got a buddy or two that would be really jealous of how great that ass feels. I should put you in touch. Anyway see you Tuesday!"

That morning, I spent some extra time in the morning prepping, and instead of driving to my office, went to his place. I was a little nervous. While I definitely like to play with all kinds of men, I definitely have a "type" and I know that I do - 35-65, masculine, 5'10+, assertive tops, and I prefer guys who have dad bods or at least have some heft to them. Again, not saying I exclude all my other options, because I for sure do not. But given the choice, that's what I gravitate toward. And this guy checked all those boxes. He was definitely bigger and stronger than me, and at 6' 220 with a mix of chub and muscle, I'm not exactly a pushover. This dude's chest was rock solid muscle. And being out of a relationship, my sexual activity wasn't exactly all that high either, so I had some butterflies about being fucked again and not knowing for sure what I was in for.

Regardless, mostly I was just full of nervous, horny, and excited energy. I let him know I was parking and then knocked up. "Come on in, the door is unlocked!" I heard a voice shout from inside. I made my way in and said, "Hello?" and he replied, "I'm in the back - come through and to the right. Lock the door behind you."

I headed back and saw him - and another guy also. He was pretty similar in build, not quite as muscled but another 50s top guy who was taller than me, so over 6'. They were both in the process of getting naked and both had similar dicks, hardening up to 7" or so and both pretty thick.

"Hope you don't mind, but I invited one of those guys I told you about. We go way back. When I told him how great your ass felt, he wanted to give it a shot too. The way you took that dick, I figured you'd be down to have another. Get those clothes off and get over here!"

At this point I was feeling super unsure. I had done one threesome before, but it was with planning, after meeting for coffee, with two sweet, nice guys that were completely unthreatening. This was a very different situation - it was more of a threesome ambush with one guy I didn't know at all and another I'd never met, both of whom were bigger than me and both obviously looking to fuck my brains out. The smart thing to do would've been to say, "Hey, this isn't what we discussed - this is way too fast for me and I'm going to head out."

That is... not what I did. I did what he said. I took off my clothes and went over to them.

"Good boy - go ahead and get on your knees here and get to know us a little better ok?" So that's what I did, and suddenly I found myself blowing two guys. I was still nervous, but I do enjoy sucking cock, and having two big hard cocks in my face got my going pretty fast. "You're right, he IS good at this. Look at him work our cocks, he definitely knows his role!" "I told you - and just wait until you fuck him!"

As I said, not my first threesome, but... this was a different dynamic. These two guys clearly knew each other and had probably done this before. And they weren't really talking to me, it was more giving me direction and talking about me like I didn't understand or comprehend - like I was a sex object. I'd never experienced that before.

It made me as hard as I've ever been.

After sucking them both and getting face-fucked, with precum all over my face, I was finally told to get up on the bed on all fours. My quickie friend put a condom on and lubed me up, and told me to keep sucking as he started rubbing his dick up and down my crack. I'd never been spit-roasted before, and I had a brief thought about checking off that achievement as one big cock slid in and out of my mouth, and another popped past my opening and started sliding inside me.

"Oh fuck, this ass is so incredible. Just wait, you'll see. Keep fucking his face, look how hard he is - he fucking loves this!" I know I was beet red from embarrassment, but he was right. I did love it. It was a pretty overwhelming feeling, trying to focus on giving a great blowjob while also being fucked harder and harder by a man holding onto my hips. A few times they would talk to each other and it was always about me as if I wasn't there. "He loves this" and "look at this slut take our dicks" and so on.

Eventually, they decided to swap places. My new friend put a condom on and fucked me doggy, while Mr. Quickie washed himself off and then came back and commenced fucking my face again. Their cocks were both amazing, but not quite the same. This second "surprise" cock wasn't as long, but it was really thick - the kind with a large head and then a thick cock behind it that broadens into a battering ram. God it felt incredible and I could tell he loved being inside me by his groans. "I fucking told you, right? Don't you just want to fuck him all day? Ha!" "You were right, I could get used to this, holy shit!"

They eventually used me in a number of positions, alone and together, as they'd take a break to cool off and not cum yet. I had one dick or the other in my ass for a good half hour of non-stop fucking. I especially liked riding the thick one reverse cowboy while getting face-fucked. It felt so good feeling that cock so deep inside me, and hearing him groan as I took it all the way in, while watching his friend jackhammer his cock into my face.

Eventually they both decided they wanted to cum, so I kneeled on the floor and they jerked off over me, and both blew giant loads on my face, one after the other. I enjoy a good facial but this was a comical amount of cum. I was sitting there, eyes closed, absolutely drenched with cum in my hair, dripping across my closed eyes, my nose, my lips, could taste it in my mouth, it was everywhere. They left me there and went to wash up, and started talking about the rest of the day - nice day for tennis, work meeting after lunch, and so on, as I was wondering if anyone was going to help me clean up.

Finally, I got a "Hey bud, here's a towel for you - go wipe up in the bathroom and get that sexy ass to work. We have to get out of here."

So that's what I did. I cleaned up the comical amount of cum from myself as best I could, and got dressed. I was red-faced, my ass felt completely used and gaped, my lips were a little swollen, my neck was red - I was a mess. I did what I could, got dressed, and felt awkward, so I said "See you guys!" and basically ran out the door to my car.

I drove to grab a coffee and had to sit and recover before I could go to work. How did I find myself in a situation like that? I didn't even get to cum! And more importantly, when could I do it again?

Author's Note: As I noted above, this situation could have gone very differently. Be careful and be safe. And if you've ever thought about pulling this stunt, you really shouldn't. Again, while this one turned out well for all participants, this isn't the right way to set up this kind of encounter. That said, this is a true story, and I never did get to do it again. I'd still really like to some time.