An Unexpected Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Arthur wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to pee.
2.2k words
4.25
8.5k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van trundled out of the station, hot, dark, and stuffy after the biting cold outside. Arthur and his partner Digitalis had arrived there at half-past ten at night, more than four hours late due to the cold weather. Arthur's brother Fox and Fox's partner Caspia met them in a covered loading area outside, driving up in a snow-dusted oversized van.

Arthur climbed in the passenger side and immediately set his bag on his lap: he'd had a lot of coffee that morning and had been desperate to pee for the last few hours. Sitting down made holding it easier, but also made it possible to cover the persistent erection he'd been hiding by setting his backpack on his lap. It had become almost painful on the transport, and Arthur was starting to wish he'd just wet himself on the seat. Arthur let himself get lost in the logistics of how absorbent public transport seats were in a last-ditch attempt to distract himself until he could get to his brother's house, where he and Digitalis would be staying during their visit.

In the front, Caspia started talking; Arthur rested his head on his backpack. Not wetting his pants was taking most of his concentration, and it was dark enough that he could just keep his head down and pretend to be asleep. Meanwhile, he carefully rubbed at the erection keeping him from flooding his pants.

Next to Arthur, Digitalis replied to Caspia, who asked him about what music they listened to. Though it wasn't as cramped in the back seat as the delayed transport had been, Arthur and Digitalis's wings were still pushed up against each other. Digitalis's wings were colored like a bluejay's, his wavy blue hair was neatly combed, and he seemed a bit paler than usual. Digitalis's most striking features - besides his muscular build and nice ass - were his pupilless amber eyes, equal parts eerie and endearing. At the moment, those eyes were darting around furtively.

As Arthur watched, Digitalis slowly removed an empty water bottle from the side pocket of his duffel bag. With one hand he raised the front of his long black coat, and with the other he carefully positioned his bag, angling it on his lap so that it blocked the view from the front seat. It also slightly blocked Arthur's view, so he shifted sideways a bit. Arthur felt a restless throb below his belt as Digitalis gripped the cap, twisted, and jumped when the plastic crinkled a little. Arthur thought it was cute and allowed himself to smile instead of giggling: he knew what Digitalis was doing and didn't want to attract Fox's and Caspia's attention.

From the front, Caspia asked Digitalis something about Pirate Metal. Digitalis pulled back the waistband of his pants. His small, circumcised dick popped out and a small squirt of urine soaked into his crotch before he got it under control. Arthur's bad wing flinched against his seat when Digitalis's piss started filling the small bottle.

Digitalis relaxed for a few seconds, and the warm throbbing in Arthur's jeans pounded faster. The bottle filled quickly, and Digitalis started to panic a little as Caspia started talking again. Arthur's erection pressed urgently up against the bottom of his backpack. His hips started moving on their own, grinding against his backpack. A drop of hot precum bubbled out of him and he gave a small moan, drowned out entirely by the Pirate Metal singer booming out a chorus over the radio speakers.

Just when it seemed like the bottle was about to overflow, Digitalis somehow managed to stop. He hurriedly capped the bottle as he sat up and smoothly put the bottle back, trying to speak casually as he took something Caspia handed to him. He left his dick out behind his bag, lazily swelling.

Arthur squirmed in his seat. He hadn't thought much of the pee boner he'd gotten on the transport, and now he was breathing heavily and almost humping his backpack. Before he knew it, he was teetering on the brink of orgasm. Arthur had just resigned himself to shooting in his pants and soaking the seat when-

"Bear?"

The orgasm coming at Arthur like a train lost all momentum and leveled off. It left him panting with a steady, frustrated throb in his jeans. The words "Late Night Ramen" stung his eyes for a long moment before he realized that it was a menu on Caspia's phone. Arthur picked his order and went back to pretending he was asleep after passing the phone back to Digitalis.

When the van arrived at his brother's home, Digitalis took Arthur's backpack and carried it inside for him. Arthur loved that Digitalis was such a gentleman, but it left him with nothing to hide the awkward bulge in his pants except the hope that no one would notice it in the dark outside.

Arthur opened his eyes. The bedroom around him was freezing, and his bad wing ached. He lay in bed next to Digitalis, who'd curled up on his side with his fluffed-out wings pulled tightly around him. There was a digital alarm clock on the bed table behind Digitalis; it was 2:24 AM. Arthur tried to go back to sleep and ignore the cold, but quickly found that he couldn't. His bladder was uncomfortably full too, and he knew he couldn't neglect that for long.

Arthur's wing joints were stiff, seeming to creak when he sat up. He never wore a shirt to bed, and regretted it when the blankets fell and the chilly air hit his bare skin. His dark, curly hair was loosely braided, and his jet black feathers were dull and flattened.

"What's up, Bear?" yawned Digitalis.

Arthur couldn't help yawning back: "I'm not comfortable. I'm cold."

"I did turn up the thermostat. It shouldn't be this cold in here," Digitalis agreed, sitting up. He wore a set of black silk pajamas, which Arthur had never seen before and assumed were new. They fit his athletic physique well, looking almost like a formal outfit.

A wave of heat washed over them when Arthur opened the door. "Oh, that explains a few things," sighed Digitalis. Arthur wanted to stand in the hall and soak in the heat, but it made him need to pee even more. He hurried to the bathroom, followed closely by Digitalis.

"You need to pee too?" said Digitalis.

Arthur nodded, approaching the toilet. He pulled down his pants, exposing the stubborn half chub he'd gotten from the dream he'd just had. Arthur wondered what the word was for a dream that was also a memory while trying to pee. After a long moment, Digitalis approached the toilet and Arthur felt his face heat up.

"Sorry, Digit," said Arthur, stepping back so they could both access the toilet.

"For what?" Digitalis yawned. "If I really had to go I'd just do it in the sink." Arthur's erection throbbed at the thought of Digitalis pissing in the sink. It throbbed again when Digitalis pulled the front of his pants down.

"Looks like we have the same problem," said Digitalis. He was almost fully hard, and somehow it made his black silk pajamas even more dapper on him. "Would you like a little help?"

"You look so professional," Arthur blurted out.

Digitalis cracked a sleepy smile. "With my dick out?"

"It's like...sexy butler professional," said Arthur. He could see himself in the mirror, and he was bright red underneath the freckles on his face. "You look really nice in those pajamas."

"Thanks, I got them for this trip," laughed Digitalis. "And I always love it when you call me sexy, of course." Digitalis put an arm around Arthur's waist and pulled him in for a kiss, but paused at the last second with a wide yawn.

"Just for this trip?" Arthur couldn't stop himself from yawning too. "Are you going to wear them to the funeral?"

"No, but I haven't been to a traditional andyne funeral, so I tried to bring all black clothes. Black is the traditional mourning color, isn't it?" Digitalis sounded unsure of himself, but started kissing Arthur's neck lightly before Arthur could correct him. It sent a shiver up Arthur's spine.

Arthur slid a finger across Digitalis's side, just under his ribs. Digitalis gasped, squirming. His stiff member poked into Arthur's thigh.

"D-don't do that yet," Digitalis panted, suddenly pink in the face.

Arthur felt the urge to yawn again and tried to fight it. "Faster might be better. We both need some sleep."

"What do you propose?" asked Digitalis. "And I'm not really in a hurry to get back to freezing in bed."

The yawn finally overtook Arthur. "F-fair enough. I was thinking you could pee on me like you did in the kitchen?"

"Could you pee on me this time?" asked Digitalis.

"I was hoping you could piss on me first," said Arthur. "Because look what I'm wearing." Arthur stepped back a little, gesturing downward. Digitalis's eyes lingered on Arthur's cock before moving down to his thin drawstring pants, patterned with happy dancing skeletons.

"You brought your dancing skeleton pants," snorted Digitalis. "Did you do it on purpose?"

"I wish," said Arthur, grinning. A drop of precum bubbled out of his dick, dripping onto the toilet seat. "Let's ruin them though, just in case I'm tempted to wear them to the funeral."

Digitalis didn't waste any time; he turned toward Arthur, pushed out his hips, and braced his feet, raising his wings a little for balance. He started with a dribble that ran reluctantly down his shaft. With a grunt, Digitalis sped it up to a sustained blast that hit Arthur's belly, lasting just over thirty seconds.

"You've been practicing," Arthur observed, sidling closer to Digitalis and letting the hot piss run down his front.

"I have," said Digitalis, his face tightening in concentration as his stream slowed and stopped. He took a deep breath and let out another burst, directly spraying Arthur's cock. It didn't last quite as long as the first. As the stream slowed, Arthur leaned in, grasping both their shafts together in one of his large hands.

Arthur opened his mouth to speak, and Digitalis stretched up and kissed him. Digitalis knew what he was doing: while Arthur jerked both of them, he grabbed Arthur's butt and nuzzled into his neck, kissing upwards until he reached Arthur's jawline-

Arthur had a fraction of a second to let out a moan of warning before he exploded. He gripped Digitalis's shoulders with his free hand, feeling Digitalis tense up in turn. Arthur kept stroking, and Digitalis shot his load all over Arthur's pants. They leaned on each other, panting for over a minute.

"I could fall asleep like this," yawned Digitalis.

"I don't want to go back into that bedroom," Arthur replied. "I think the couch has a fold-out bed."

When Arthur finally stepped back, he saw the large spatters of thick white fluid he'd left on Digitalis's pajama top. "I'm sorry Digit!" gasped Arthur. "I can get you another pair-"

"Bear, I'm a dad. All my clothes right now are machine washable," laughed Digitalis, giving Arthur an affectionate peck on the lips. He looked down at himself. "Want to finish the job?"

"Finish?"

"Piss on me," Digitalis clarified. "Please? You're in here because you have to go."

"This is true," said Arthur. "I'll do it if you wash those jammies right away."

Digitalis grinned. "It's a deal."

The urge to pee hit Arthur harder than he thought it would about thirty seconds later, and he hurried into the shower area. Digitalis followed him.

"Why are we going over here?" asked Digitalis, stepping back as Arthur turned around. Arthur squared his hips, retracted his foreskin, and aimed. His bladder was full and stretched, but nothing came out.

"Just a little less cleanup," said Arthur. "Hold on, I do really need to go."

"Take your time. There's nothing planned for tomorrow, so we can stay up all we want," said Digitalis.

Arthur relaxed and let go, feeling a guilty thrill in his stomach as he soaked Digitalis's silk pajamas. Digitalis leaned into the stream, basking in the warmth. The relief felt good, and the quiet rushing noise and splashes echoed off the tiled walls. The sound was comforting, and Arthur closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"Bear?" Digitalis's voice snapped Arthur out of a doze. He was still peeing, though the stream was slowing down. "You awake?"

"Yeah, sorry," laughed Arthur. Digitalis stepped back, unbuttoned the back of his pajama top, and dropped his pants. Arthur watched him sleepily, his flow slowing to a stop.

Digitalis pulled Arthur's pants down for him once he'd finished disrobing, which would've been much sexier if they weren't both trying so hard to stay awake. The washer was in the bathroom, and once their clothes were in, Digitalis retrieved their pillows from the bedroom while Arthur folded out the extra bed on the couch. Neither of them bothered to put on any clothes, and Digitalis fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Arthur lay down next to him and draped a thick fuzzy throw blanket over them. He took a moment to make sure his wings were supported and drifted off to the muted whirring of the washer up the hall.