Azriel's First Day

Story Info
Azriel is desperate to pee on his first day at work.
2.6k words
4.13
9.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azriel saw his delivery partner before she saw him, waiting in line to pay her docking fee on the second level of the sprawling aircraft docks. She was a tall renoige woman, with gray fur, pointed catlike ears, a long tail, and light gray hair on her head, trailing halfway down to her waist in a wavy side ponytail. Azriel knew her name: Nihrae.

Azriel was a few inches shorter than Nihrae; he was Anth, very human-looking with tanned skin, straight black hair, cut brutally short against his head, solid black eyes, and a large leathery pair of batlike wings. Unlike andynes, however, his wings wouldn't be strong enough to allow him to fly on his own without some serious strength training. He could glide if he really needed to, but he was woefully out of shape for even that at the moment.

Up on the second level, Nihrae paid her fee to the dockmaster without saying anything and started down the stairs next to the dock master's kiosk. Halfway down, Nihrae's luminous green eyes immediately settled on Azriel. He felt his stomach drop a little, and his heart fluttered restlessly. He couldn't think of anything to say as Nihrae approached, a cool expression on her face.

"You're staring at me," Nihrae said slowly. "You must be the guy Arin told me about. You smell like beer."

Azriel laughed nervously. "I had a little this morning to soothe my uhmm..." He lost his train of thought, staring at Nihrae again. "Uhh... nerves."

"You know what? I don't want to hear it. Let's get these deliveries done and get back," said Nihrae in a confident, steady voice. "Hurry up," she barked at Azriel.

Azriel followed, his stomach twisting. He had indeed had several mugs of beer to steady his nerves before his first day at work, and it was slowly filling up his bladder. He hurried along after Nihrae up the road.

The deliveries were quick; Nihrae carried their cargo in a messenger bag at her side, and delivered both of them to the same building, not far from the docks.

"Is that it?" asked Azriel. Nihrae frowned at him, flicking her tail impatiently.

"No, it isn't," said Nihrae. "There's another crate up on the raft. We should be back on the ship by lunchtime though, if all goes well." Nihrae turned on her heel and started the trek back to the docks. She had a graceful gait and sidestepped Azriel as she passed him.

They didn't have to pay any additional fees at the aircraft dock, and were able to go right up to the raft.

"Come on, hurry up," prompted Nihrae, shooting the dockmaster a dirty look over her shoulder. "If that ripoff artist sees you he might charge me some extra bullshit fee," she mumbled. Nihrae's craft was a standard delivery hover raft: a single levitating square with a railing around it and a control panel set into one side. A large crate was chained to it, with the address displayed on the side. The destination was a long way off, and Azriel's stomach did an uncomfortable backflip; Nihrae opened a small gate in the side of the raft and let Azriel board first. Azriel held his wings at his sides as Nihrae set the raft's course for the delivery. They sped off in silence.

The land underneath them was heavily forested. There were some low clouds, Nihrae flew the raft almost low enough to skim the boughs of taller trees to avoid them. Azriel was beginning to get a headache as he sobered up and his body processed the pints of beer he'd had that morning. He was grateful for the cloud cover despite the dark threatening nature of it.

Over the next twenty minutes, it became harder and harder for Azriel to hold his bladder. His head was pounding and it wasn't helping at all. Small gray birds darted around the raft, offering a small distraction. They seemed just as surprised as Azriel was when Nihrae eased the raft to a stop around a kilometer away from their destination.

"Why are we slowing down? " Azriel asked faintly.

Nihrae stepped away from the controls, pulling up her uniform shirt and unbuttoning her pants. "I have to carry that crate up to the client's front door, and I can't do that if I need to whiz this badly," she said coolly, turning around and approaching the railing. Her long tail flicked behind her as she leaned back to glance over her shoulder at Azriel. "You should pee too, before you wet yourself," she added, holding her tail up while she opened the front of her pants. She gave a small grunt and let go in a loud hissing stream.

Azriel gulped, "B-but how do you kn-..." Azriel thought back to his most recent interworld biology university classes. Renoige had very different physiology from most species: they had an extremely acute sense of smell, the men had retractable penises, and the women had large, permanent clitorises which they used for both urination, sex, and childbirth. Azriel was forcefully reminded of that, watching Nihrae's tail swishing contentedly behind her while she voided her bladder in a graceful arch over the tops of the evergreen trees.

The urge to pee hit Azriel hard, and he turned around himself, hurriedly yanking his clothes - a long, plain black tunic with dark gray leggings underneath - aside. There was already a wet spot in his crotch.

When he pulled back the elastic on his leggings, Azriel let out a sudden gush of piss, much to the dismay of a small flock of birds in the tree beneath him. They all took flight at once, squawking indignantly at him as his meager flow slowed to a drip.

Behind him, Nihrae let out a single bark-like laugh. Azriel could still hear her heavy stream hitting the branches of the tree below her. "Pee-shy?"

Azriel gulped and looked down: he was hard. He had a short, wide penis with a long foreskin, which he reached down and pulled back while trying to push on his bladder. Nothing came out, even though he was well past the point of bursting-

"Don't be shy, no one can see us out here," said Nihrae with a loud, relieved sigh. Azriel dared a quick look over his shoulder and watched Nihrae push out one more good arch of pee before leaning back and letting the remainder dribble lazily off the raft. "Much better," she said to no one in particular, turning a little. A jolt shot up Azriel's spine and he turned back quickly, looking down. His cock was hard as ever, despite the desperate urge to urinate.

"Let me know when it's okay to turn around," said Nihrae. "I'd like to get going sooner rather than later."

Azriel tried to push out more, and after several agonizing seconds, released a brief, very yellow stream. It dripped sluggishly onto the bough of the closest tree.

"You know what, I'll try later," sniffed Azriel.

Nihrae landed the raft on a flat patch of ground next to a cluster of buildings in a large clearing. Azriel unlatched the gate on the raft while Nihrae unchained and lifted the crate chained to the railing. She leapt off easily and started walking.

"Shouldn't we tie down the raft?" said Azriel, rushing after her.

"No time," said Nihrae. "I'm hoping to get out before the rain gets here."

Azriel jogged along behind Nihrae. The houses ahead of them were triangular with sharp rooves, painted in bright colors and surrounded by a neat garden. The ground was spongy with moss under their feet. The moss ended in a defined line, except for a wide path through the garden, leading to an outdoor central hub connecting the houses. It would have been pleasant and cheery if threatening clouds hadn't been darkening the sky. The complex was deserted outside, but the windows around them were lit with warm light. A peal of thunder sounded in the distance and Nihrae hitched up the crate a little.

"Hey newbie, what's the name on the crate?" Nihrae barked. Azriel quickened his pace and felt himself leaking into his shorts; he wondered if there was a bathroom around as he squinted at the tiny handwriting on the crate's bright orange label.

"No names, it's just addressed to...The...Adroit?...Collective," Azriel read slowly. "It says 'main hall' under the location." As they passed into the central area, Azriel noticed that the buildings were built at a weird angle, leaning over out them in an almost judgmental manner. There was a wide paved undercover area ahead of them with the door standing open. The lights were on, shining gold against the gathering shadows. A desk sat just inside the door, and a figure stepped out from behind it: a young human man. He waved at them in a friendly manner as they approached, stepping into the lavish lobby area, lined with flowering trees and rich patterned carpets.

"Oh good, you're here before the storm," said the young man.

Nihrae set the crate down and stepped back, pulling a slip of paper from her hip bag. "Yep. Now if you'll just sign this we can be on our way."

The young man paused to look over his shoulder and took the form from Nihrae. There was a pen on the desk, which ended up being dry. He scribbled at the bottom of the paper but it didn't work.

"Just a moment," said the young man, scrambling behind the desk. Azriel would have wondered why the young man was so nervous if a warm squirt of piss hadn't just let itself go into his leggings. It stopped immediately as he clamped down, trickling slowly down the inside of his leg. Azriel was suddenly glad his tunic was baggy, because the thought of losing control on the client's carpet turned him on a little.

The young man found a pen that worked, scrawled the signature on the paper and handed it to Nihrae. Outside, rain began pattering on the roof. Azriel couldn't help another leak as the rain slowly became louder. A hot trickle of urine soaked down past his ankle and into the rug. He shifted one of his batlike wings to awkwardly shield the wet spot in his leggings from view.

"WAIT!" roared a voice from the back of the building.

The young man stepped in front of Nihrae and Azriel as an old man in a robe emerged from a doorway. The young man glanced at him, then looked at Nihrae and Azriel beseechingly. "Go. Just go. Thanks for delivering-"

"YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT BACK," bawled the old man. He wore a ceremonial-looking hat, and his neck and face were bright red. "The product number isn't right!"

"Elder, that isn't how this works," sighed the young man.

"That's an issue you need to take up with the seller," said Nihrae. "We're on a tight schedule today and we're not doing pickups at the moment."

The pace of the rain picked up to a low rumble. Azriel couldn't help shaking in desperation. Another brief trickle escaped him into the rug, but this time it didn't fully stop.

"Do you have a bathroom here?" asked Azriel. Neither of the men seemed to hear the question.

The young man spoke up. "Elder, I have the situation taken care of. Waldo made the order three days ago and I'm shipping the crate back out tomorrow-"

"Didn't anyone teach you to respect your elders, Ethan?!" the old man growled. "You know not to interrupt me when I'm talking." Watching the spectacle unfold in front of him, Azriel didn't feel so bad about how much urine was steadily soaking into the carpet. He was also glad that everyone seemed to be ignoring him; he still had a little control in that he was keeping the stream running down his leg slow, but it wouldn't last long, and he didn't want to stay there.

Against Azriel's better judgment he took a deep breath and said clearly: "Sir, we're only the carrier. If you call our ship now we can send someone out to pick it up before the end of this business day."

The old man glared at Azriel. "But your delivery guys have done it before! Why can't you take it back now?"

Ethan stepped in. "Elder, I told you it's taken care of, the paperwork is on the desk, I can show you."

Nihrae turned to walk away and the old man bellowed, "Don't leave, I'm not done with you yet!"

Nihrae's clawed hand gripped Azriel's arm and she yanked him along with her. The rain was thundering on the roof of the covered area, and they stepped out into it. Both he and Nihrae were almost immediately drenched in the downpour.

As soon as Azriel boarded the raft and locked the gate in the railing, the rain slowed to a lazy drizzle. Azriel saw the old man emerge from the complex, yelling something that sounded like "my carpets."

"Hold on, new guy," cackled Nihrae. The raft took off at full speed back toward the ship. Once they were out of earshot Nihrae slowed the raft down.

"Do you have a dry change of clothes on the ship?" Nihrae asked. "I'm sorry I got us both soaked."

"It's okay," said Azriel. "I um-"

"You pissed all over their fancy carpet," snorted Nihrae, smirking at him.

Azriel's cheeks heated up; he knew he was blushing and he hated it. "I wasn't trying to-...I mean..."

"Don't be embarrassed," laughed Nihrae. "It was awesome. The only thing that would have made it better would be if you'd just whipped it out and let go right there, looking that barmy old codger right in the eye."

"Wow, you uh..." Azriel fidgeted. "You sound like you thought that through."

"It's a standard renoige display of disrespect," said Nihrae, though she was distinctly flustered. "Every renoige does it at least once in their life. Anyway, I'm supposed to take you to your quarters when we get back, but if you like I could loan you a change of clothes."

"That sounds good," sighed Azriel. "Can we stop though? I still need to go and this wind is freezing."

"Sure thing, whatsyourname," said Nihrae. The raft slowed to a smooth stop and she turned around politely. Azriel was too cold to tell if he still had much left in him, but raised his shirt anyway. His penis was warm and swollen when he pulled back the elastic on his leggings, and he flinched as he rested it on the cold rail.

"It's Azriel," said Azriel, taking a deep breath and letting go over the side of the raft. The stream hissed loudly out of him, the same bright amber color as the beer he'd been drinking.

"Well, Azriel," said Nihrae, "Nice to finally formally meet you. I'm Nihrae." Azriel took a deep breath, biting back the urge to say "I know," and focused on relieving himself for a long moment. He knew Nihrae was listening, and he hadn't been able to masturbate in just over a week.

"Nice to meet you too, Nihrae."

When Azriel finished almost a full minute later, he had a hot, throbbing erection. The cold wind gave him an excuse to fold his wings around himself, hiding it as he turned around.

"You really did need to go," sniffed Nihrae almost admiringly, turning back to the controls. Azriel tensed, waiting for her to say something tsundere, but she didn't.

"What a relief," Azriel agreed as the raft started moving again.

The ride back to the ship was unexpectedly short. Nihrae and Azriel were both soaked and freezing when they docked and decided straightaway to get to the showers.